Are you (or someone in your family) a first-time car buyer who is struggling to find an affordable used vehicle? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 1/21 for more details.

2018 Lexus RX Lease Deals and Prices

1235724

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,979
    footstock said:

    I live in Florida but might be buying in Alabama. Can I get the RV/MF on a RX 350 and RX 450h for both states please? Also, how is sales tax handled for Florida residents? Thank you in advance.

    footstock said:

    36 months and 10k Miles 

    58% (350) or 60% (450h) residual

    We do not have the Southern region MF or incentives; the Central region numbers are .00055 and no lease cash. Should be pretty close for you.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • stevevvstevevv Member Posts: 1
    A couple of questions for a lease in Houston, TX:
    How should I think about the MF and RV for 2018 RX 350 base +NAV. 10K miles, 36 months?
    What about average cap cost or avail discounts before doc fees, title, etc.?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,979
    stevevv said:

    A couple of questions for a lease in Houston, TX:
    How should I think about the MF and RV for 2018 RX 350 base +NAV. 10K miles, 36 months?
    What about average cap cost or avail discounts before doc fees, title, etc.?

    Thanks!


    58% residual

    We do not have the Southern region MF or incentives; the Central region numbers are .00055 and no lease cash. Should be pretty close for you.

    We do not track pricing.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • taestertaester Member Posts: 2
    Hello, this looks to be already posted but I see two MF's for Southern California for a base RX350. Is it based on mileage included? RV and MF please for 36/10, 36/12 and 36/15. Thank you for the posts.
  • kdonovan4kdonovan4 Member Posts: 3
    May I have the RV and MF on a base 2018 RX 350, FWD, 36 months/10k miles for Chicago IL? Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,979
    taester said:

    Hello, this looks to be already posted but I see two MF's for Southern California for a base RX350. Is it based on mileage included? RV and MF please for 36/10, 36/12 and 36/15. Thank you for the posts.

    58% / 57 % / 55% and .00050

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,979
    kdonovan4 said:

    May I have the RV and MF on a base 2018 RX 350, FWD, 36 months/10k miles for Chicago IL? Thanks

    58% and .00055

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • heyyyyyyy3heyyyyyyy3 Member Posts: 5
    May I have the RV and MF for an RX 350 AWD for 36mo/15k miles in Chicago IL
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,979

    May I have the RV and MF for an RX 350 AWD for 36mo/15k miles in Chicago IL

    55% and .00055

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • heyyyyyyy3heyyyyyyy3 Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:
    May I have the RV and MF for an RX 350 AWD for 36mo/15k miles in Chicago IL
    55% and .00055
    I’m sorry, is the MF the same for the area code 60523? I’m used using the term “Chicago” broadly.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,876


    Michaell said:

    May I have the RV and MF for an RX 350 AWD for 36mo/15k miles in Chicago IL

    55% and .00055

    I’m sorry, is the MF the same for the area code 60523? I’m used using the term “Chicago” broadly.

    Yes.. Lexus only has four regions for the country.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jpandskimjpandskim Member Posts: 8
    Hi there,
    Dealership in Southern California offered me this deal. Is this a good, great, or screaming deal?
    2018 RX350L
    MSRP: $55,418
    12k miles/ 36 months
    0 driveoff
    $560/month incl tax
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,979
    jpandskim said:

    Hi there,
    Dealership in Southern California offered me this deal. Is this a good, great, or screaming deal?
    2018 RX350L
    MSRP: $55,418
    12k miles/ 36 months
    0 driveoff
    $560/month incl tax

    What is the adjusted cap cost associated with that offer?

    On the surface, it looks good, but we don't know if it could be better without all the numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jpandskimjpandskim Member Posts: 8
    edited April 2018
    Michaell said:

    jpandskim said:

    Hi there,
    Dealership in Southern California offered me this deal. Is this a good, great, or screaming deal?
    2018 RX350L
    MSRP: $55,418
    12k miles/ 36 months
    0 driveoff
    $560/month incl tax

    What is the adjusted cap cost associated with that offer?

    On the surface, it looks good, but we don't know if it could be better without all the numbers.
    Document Prep Fee 80.00
    License / Title 576.00
    Tire/Battery/VTR Fee 8.75
    Other Fee 29.00
    Acquisition Fee 795.00
    Capitalized Initial Fees 560.00

    Taxed Loyalty Conquest Incentive: $1,500

    ADJUSTED CAP COST: $49,882

    Great deal in your opinion?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,979
    jpandskim said:

    Michaell said:

    jpandskim said:

    Hi there,
    Dealership in Southern California offered me this deal. Is this a good, great, or screaming deal?
    2018 RX350L
    MSRP: $55,418
    12k miles/ 36 months
    0 driveoff
    $560/month incl tax

    What is the adjusted cap cost associated with that offer?

    On the surface, it looks good, but we don't know if it could be better without all the numbers.
    Document Prep Fee 80.00
    License / Title 576.00
    Tire/Battery/VTR Fee 8.75
    Other Fee 29.00
    Acquisition Fee 795.00
    Capitalized Initial Fees 560.00

    Taxed Loyalty Conquest Incentive: $1,500

    ADJUSTED CAP COST: $49,882

    Great deal in your opinion?
    Is this the base or Luxury RX350L

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jpandskimjpandskim Member Posts: 8
    Michaell said:
    Hi there, Dealership in Southern California offered me this deal. Is this a good, great, or screaming deal? 2018 RX350L MSRP: $55,418 12k miles/ 36 months 0 driveoff $560/month incl tax
    What is the adjusted cap cost associated with that offer? On the surface, it looks good, but we don't know if it could be better without all the numbers.
    Document Prep Fee 80.00 License / Title 576.00 Tire/Battery/VTR Fee 8.75 Other Fee 29.00 Acquisition Fee 795.00 Capitalized Initial Fees 560.00 Taxed Loyalty Conquest Incentive: $1,500 ADJUSTED CAP COST: $49,882 Great deal in your opinion?
    Is this the base or Luxury RX350L
    RX350L FWD - Premium Package. 20” rims. Heated steering. Not Luxury package.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,979
    jpandskim said:


    Michaell said:

    jpandskim said:

    Michaell said:

    jpandskim said:

    Hi there,
    Dealership in Southern California offered me this deal. Is this a good, great, or screaming deal?
    2018 RX350L
    MSRP: $55,418
    12k miles/ 36 months
    0 driveoff
    $560/month incl tax

    What is the adjusted cap cost associated with that offer?

    On the surface, it looks good, but we don't know if it could be better without all the numbers.
    Document Prep Fee 80.00
    License / Title 576.00
    Tire/Battery/VTR Fee 8.75
    Other Fee 29.00
    Acquisition Fee 795.00
    Capitalized Initial Fees 560.00

    Taxed Loyalty Conquest Incentive: $1,500

    ADJUSTED CAP COST: $49,882

    Great deal in your opinion?
    Is this the base or Luxury RX350L

    RX350L FWD - Premium Package. 20” rims. Heated steering. Not Luxury package.

    .00015 and 57%

    If the tax rate is around 7.5%, then the math checks out.

    We don't track prices, so can't really 'grade' the deal for you.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • infoplease1infoplease1 Member Posts: 5
    Does anybody know the Northeast money factor/ residual on an RX350L 36/12k lease? thanks
  • footstockfootstock Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2018
    Can I please get a RV & MF for a 2018 Lexus RX 450h for 45 months and 10k/yr in Florida and Alabama for May 2018? Also, are there additional costs added to the lease that are not on the deal sheet from the dealer. My numbers indicate there are at least a couple of thousand in costs I am not accounting for. Thank you in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,979

    Does anybody know the Northeast money factor/ residual on an RX350L 36/12k lease? thanks

    Base or Luxury?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,979
    footstock said:

    Can I please get a RV & MF for a 2018 Lexus RX 450h for 45 months and 10k/yr in Florida and Alabama for May 2018? Also, are there additional costs added to the lease that are not on the deal sheet from the dealer. My numbers indicate there are at least a couple of thousand in costs I am not accounting for. Thank you in advance.

    .00065 and 53%
    $750 lease cash

    $795 acquisition fee
    Unknown dealer doc fee
    Registration costs

    Why would you want to work with a dealer that isn't transparent with the numbers?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • footstockfootstock Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    footstock said:

    Can I please get a RV & MF for a 2018 Lexus RX 450h for 45 months and 10k/yr in Florida and Alabama for May 2018? Also, are there additional costs added to the lease that are not on the deal sheet from the dealer. My numbers indicate there are at least a couple of thousand in costs I am not accounting for. Thank you in advance.

    .00065 and 53%
    $750 lease cash

    $795 acquisition fee
    Unknown dealer doc fee
    Registration costs

    Why would you want to work with a dealer that isn't transparent with the numbers?
    I agree. Thank you for pointing that out.
  • jtl1201jtl1201 Member Posts: 22
    Hello, can you please provide MF and residual for an RXL 36/12 and 39/12 if available. Zip 15317. Any incentives? Thank you very much.
  • jtl1201jtl1201 Member Posts: 22
    jtl1201 said:

    Hello, can you please provide MF and residual for an RXL 36/12 and 39/12 if available. Zip 15317. Any incentives? Thank you very much.

    Sorry, forgot trim, premium.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,876
    jtl1201 said:

    jtl1201 said:

    Hello, can you please provide MF and residual for an RXL 36/12 and 39/12 if available. Zip 15317. Any incentives? Thank you very much.

    Sorry, forgot trim, premium.
    .00020 MF and 56%/54% residual for 36/39 months
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • footstockfootstock Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    footstock said:

    Can I please get a RV & MF for a 2018 Lexus RX 450h for 45 months and 10k/yr in Florida and Alabama for May 2018? Also, are there additional costs added to the lease that are not on the deal sheet from the dealer. My numbers indicate there are at least a couple of thousand in costs I am not accounting for. Thank you in advance.

    .00065 and 53%
    $750 lease cash

    $795 acquisition fee
    Unknown dealer doc fee
    Registration costs

    Why would you want to work with a dealer that isn't transparent with the numbers?
    I am receiving conflicting information. You and another dealer both state that the 45 month residual is 53% for the 2018 450h. A dealer in North Carolina swears they are looking at the sheet received yesterday and it is 52%. I believe you; but how can I get the "misinformed" dealer to see the light?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,876
    footstock said:

    Michaell said:

    footstock said:

    Can I please get a RV & MF for a 2018 Lexus RX 450h for 45 months and 10k/yr in Florida and Alabama for May 2018? Also, are there additional costs added to the lease that are not on the deal sheet from the dealer. My numbers indicate there are at least a couple of thousand in costs I am not accounting for. Thank you in advance.

    .00065 and 53%
    $750 lease cash

    $795 acquisition fee
    Unknown dealer doc fee
    Registration costs

    Why would you want to work with a dealer that isn't transparent with the numbers?
    I am receiving conflicting information. You and another dealer both state that the 45 month residual is 53% for the 2018 450h. A dealer in North Carolina swears they are looking at the sheet received yesterday and it is 52%. I believe you; but how can I get the "misinformed" dealer to see the light?
    45/10 residuals

    RX450: 53%
    RX450 FSport: 54%
    RX450L: 53%
    RX450L Luxury: 52%

    They are nationwide.. dealers can't alter them.
    Most charts show 15K/yr residuals. You have to add, to get 12K, 10K, etc.. They may be arithmetic challenged.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • moodyhankmoodyhank Boulder, COMember Posts: 218
    Hello, can I please get the 15k numbers for the sweet spot term in Colorado for AWD RX350 and RX450h?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,979
    moodyhank said:

    Hello, can I please get the 15k numbers for the sweet spot term in Colorado for AWD RX350 and RX450h?

    36/15
    350 - .00055 and 56%
    450h - .00065 and 56%
    $750 lease cash for both

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lexusdriverx2lexusdriverx2 Member Posts: 10
    Could you share residual & MF for southern region on 36 mo/12k miles?

    RX350 F sport
    RX350 Base
    RX450h F sport
    RX450h Base

    No luxury package for any.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,979

    Could you share residual & MF for southern region on 36 mo/12k miles?

    RX350 F sport
    RX350 Base
    RX450h F sport
    RX450h Base

    No luxury package for any.

    Thanks!

    Lexus numbers are regional; what zip code is this for?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • chef_22chef_22 Member Posts: 2
    What is the MF and residual for 2018 RX 450H F Sport - 36 mos / 10K miles/yr in San Francisco Bay Area? Thanks. 
  • chef_22chef_22 Member Posts: 2
    chef_22 said:
    What is the MF and residual for 2018 RX 450H F Sport - 36 mos / 10K miles/yr in San Francisco Bay Area? Thanks. 
    Zip code- 94087
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,876

    Could you share residual & MF for southern region on 36 mo/12k miles?

    RX350 F sport
    RX350 Base
    RX450h F sport
    RX450h Base

    No luxury package for any.

    Thanks!

    RX450: .00055 MF and 58%/59% residual for Base/FSport
    $750 lease cash

    RX350: .00055 MF and 56%/57% residual for Base/FSport
    $750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,876
    chef_22 said:


    chef_22 said:

    What is the MF and residual for 2018 RX 450H F Sport - 36 mos / 10K miles/yr in San Francisco Bay Area? Thanks. 

    Zip code- 94087

    .00065 MF and 60% residual
    $750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lexusdriverx2lexusdriverx2 Member Posts: 10
    Michaell said:
    Could you share residual & MF for southern region on 36 mo/12k miles?

    RX350 F sport
    RX350 Base
    RX450h F sport
    RX450h Base

    No luxury package for any.

    Thanks!
    Lexus numbers are regional; what zip code is this for?
    Zip 75093 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,979


    Michaell said:

    Could you share residual & MF for southern region on 36 mo/12k miles?

    RX350 F sport
    RX350 Base
    RX450h F sport
    RX450h Base

    No luxury package for any.

    Thanks!

    Lexus numbers are regional; what zip code is this for?

    Zip 75093 

    .00055 and 58% (base) or 59% (F-sport); $750 lease cash
    Both models

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fadhiljfadhilj Member Posts: 5
    Hello,
    What is the MF and RV for RX 350 Base and for F sport

    zip code 91203
    Also, if you can let me know if there are any incentives for this month.
    Thank you.
  • deuzcentdeuzcent Member Posts: 8
    Hi,

    Can I get the MF & Residual for both 12k/36 months & 12k/45 months in Florida for the following:

    RX350L
    RX350L Luxury
    RX450hL
    RX450hL Luxury

    Also, is there any difference in the numbers between FWD & AWD?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,876
    fadhilj said:

    Hello,
    What is the MF and RV for RX 350 Base and for F sport

    zip code 91203
    Also, if you can let me know if there are any incentives for this month.
    Thank you.

    Term and mileage allowance?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,876
    deuzcent said:

    Hi,

    Can I get the MF & Residual for both 12k/36 months & 12k/45 months in Florida for the following:

    RX350L
    RX350L Luxury
    RX450hL
    RX450hL Luxury

    Also, is there any difference in the numbers between FWD & AWD?

    Thanks!

    450L:
    .00020 MF and 58% residual
    .00030 MF and 52% residual
    Subtract 1% for Luxury model

    350L:
    56% residual
    50% residual
    Subtract 1% for Luxury
    Same money factors

    $1500 lease cash on all four models
    No difference for FWD/AWD

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fadhiljfadhilj Member Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    fadhilj said:

    Hello,
    What is the MF and RV for RX 350 Base and for F sport

    zip code 91203
    Also, if you can let me know if there are any incentives for this month.
    Thank you.

    Term and mileage allowance?
    Hi, sorry for not including that.

    36 months / 10,000 miles
    Thanks you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,876
    fadhilj said:

    kyfdx said:

    fadhilj said:

    Hello,
    What is the MF and RV for RX 350 Base and for F sport

    zip code 91203
    Also, if you can let me know if there are any incentives for this month.
    Thank you.

    Term and mileage allowance?
    Hi, sorry for not including that.

    36 months / 10,000 miles
    Thanks you
    .00055 MF
    57%/58% residual for Base/FSport
    $750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • james1990james1990 Member Posts: 8
    Trying to lease 2018 RX350L premium, in Las Vegas NV. What I got from dealer.
    Msrp: 55120
    Selling price: 48500 (incl $1500 reb)
    Mf: .00040
    Residual: $31416
    Doc fee: $800
    Aq. Fee: $795
    Drive off: $1100
    Pymnt: $589 incl. 8.25% tax.
    36 mo/10k mi.

    Does it look like a good deal? I feel it should be lower m9nthly. Whats the MF and R for 12k/36mo?

    Thanks for saving us a bunch of money!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,979
    james1990 said:

    Trying to lease 2018 RX350L premium, in Las Vegas NV. What I got from dealer.
    Msrp: 55120
    Selling price: 48500 (incl $1500 reb)
    Mf: .00040
    Residual: $31416
    Doc fee: $800
    Aq. Fee: $795
    Drive off: $1100
    Pymnt: $589 incl. 8.25% tax.
    36 mo/10k mi.

    Does it look like a good deal? I feel it should be lower m9nthly. Whats the MF and R for 12k/36mo?

    Thanks for saving us a bunch of money!

    I show .00015 and 56%

    What does the drive off include?

    If I add the doc fee (ouch!) and acquisition fee to the selling price, I get $613/mo, tax included, using the .00040 MF.

    With the .00015 MF, I'm at $591/mo.

    Confirm the MF and adjusted cap cost used in the dealer quote.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jakefljakefl Member Posts: 21
    2018 RX 350 L MSRP $52280 no Navigation, latest quotes on it in South Florida:
    $47000 plus 6% sales tax, Transfer Tag, total OTD price: $50325.00 Total Out the Door
    That is the model with blind spot monitoring, cross traffic, Premium trim.
    Another dealer quoted $50648 OTD price for the same truck, in black, more popular colors $60 more...
    Includeded there is Loyalty Cash of $1500.00. One with NAV MSRP 55418 negotiated down to $50840 plus sales tax, tag etc. Loyalty cash on Delivery $1500 - total OTD $52649.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,979
    jakefl said:

    2018 RX 350 L MSRP $52280 no Navigation, latest quotes on it in South Florida:
    $47000 plus 6% sales tax, Transfer Tag, total OTD price: $50325.00 Total Out the Door
    That is the model with blind spot monitoring, cross traffic, Premium trim.
    Another dealer quoted $50648 OTD price for the same truck, in black, more popular colors $60 more...
    Includeded there is Loyalty Cash of $1500.00. One with NAV MSRP 55418 negotiated down to $50840 plus sales tax, tag etc. Loyalty cash on Delivery $1500 - total OTD $52649.

    This is for a purchase, not a lease?

    FL taxes the monthly payment on a lease.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 1cntkwt11cntkwt1 Member Posts: 4
    Hello,

    May I get the numbers for a RX350 AWD 12k/10k for the best number of months?
    Also is there a good % off MSRP I should aim for before incentives?

    AREA: Southern California (92844)

    Thank you.
  • cwristbridgecwristbridge Member Posts: 22
    Hello, can I get the MF & Residual for the below?

    2018 Lexus RX350 AWD Luxury 36/10k & 36/12k in South Jersey (08085)

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,876
    1cntkwt1 said:

    Hello,

    May I get the numbers for a RX350 AWD 12k/10k for the best number of months?
    Also is there a good % off MSRP I should aim for before incentives?

    AREA: Southern California (92844)

    Thank you.

    .00055 MF and 56%/57% residual
    $750 lease cash

    No pricing info.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.