Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Ford Focus Lease Deals and Prices

245

Comments

  • jason168jason168 Posts: 9
    Hi. Checking in for May numbers on a 2018 Focus Electric.
    residual, money factor (regular and one pay), and incentives (hope customer lease cash and dealer lease cash are still available)
    Located in southern California, 91737. 36 months, 15k miles per year.
    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,911
    jason168 said:

    Hi. Checking in for May numbers on a 2018 Focus Electric.
    residual, money factor (regular and one pay), and incentives (hope customer lease cash and dealer lease cash are still available)
    Located in southern California, 91737. 36 months, 15k miles per year.
    Thanks.

    .15% and 29%
    $10,750 lease cash

    No info on one-pay discount, but with the APR that low to begin with, I doubt it exists.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jason168jason168 Posts: 9
    The $3250 dealer lease cash expired? :(
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,911
    jason168 said:

    The $3250 dealer lease cash expired? :(

    I only show the incentive I shared with you.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tommoootommooo Posts: 1
    Looking for residual/MF/incentives for Focus ST.  24/12 or 36/12 in Baltimore, MD. Or in Vermont. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,911
    tommooo said:

    Looking for residual/MF/incentives for Focus ST.  24/12 or 36/12 in Baltimore, MD. Or in Vermont. 

    1.15% and 48%
    .35% and 42%
    $3750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sawdin1sawdin1 Posts: 107
    MF (Tier 1), RV for Focus Titanium Hatch, 3Yr/12K in MA, NH or ME
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,221
    sawdin1 said:

    MF (Tier 1), RV for Focus Titanium Hatch, 3Yr/12K in MA, NH or ME

    0.35% APR
    43% residual
    $3750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hurjio98hurjio98 Orange County, CAPosts: 14
    RV/APR/incentives for 2018 Focus Electric in SoCal? 36mo/10.5k. Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,221
    hurjio98 said:

    RV/APR/incentives for 2018 Focus Electric in SoCal? 36mo/10.5k. Thanks in advance.

    0.15% APR
    32% residual
    $10750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • abhishekyvabhishekyv Posts: 9
    edited June 2018
    Could I please get the residuals/MFs/ and lease incentives for 2018 Ford Focus SEL Sedan (39Months lease and 12k miles) in Rochester NY 14626
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,221

    Could I please get the residuals/MFs/ and lease incentives for 2018 Ford Focus SEL Sedan (39Months lease and 12k miles) in Rochester NY 14626

    0.60% APR
    42% residual
    $3750 incentive

    Might do better with 36/12
    0.35% APR
    44% residual
    $3750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ipoipo7ipoipo7 Posts: 1
    Hi,
    Could I get MF, residual, and lease incentives on 2018 Ford Focus ST 36 month /10k lease in Miami 33183. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,221
    ipoipo7 said:

    Hi,
    Could I get MF, residual, and lease incentives on 2018 Ford Focus ST 36 month /10k lease in Miami 33183. Thanks.

    0.25% APR
    43% residual
    $4250 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • litig8r68litig8r68 Posts: 2
    Hello.

    Could I please get the MF, residual value and any available lease/dealer incentives on a 2018 Ford Focus SE for both a 24 and 36 month lease w/ 10.5k per year in Western Pennsylvania (16057). Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,911
    litig8r68 said:

    Hello.

    Could I please get the MF, residual value and any available lease/dealer incentives on a 2018 Ford Focus SE for both a 24 and 36 month lease w/ 10.5k per year in Western Pennsylvania (16057). Thanks.

    Sedan or Hatch?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • litig8r68litig8r68 Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    litig8r68 said:

    Hello.

    Could I please get the MF, residual value and any available lease/dealer incentives on a 2018 Ford Focus SE for both a 24 and 36 month lease w/ 10.5k per year in Western Pennsylvania (16057). Thanks.

    Sedan or Hatch?
    Sedan
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,221
    litig8r68 said:

    Michaell said:

    litig8r68 said:

    Hello.

    Could I please get the MF, residual value and any available lease/dealer incentives on a 2018 Ford Focus SE for both a 24 and 36 month lease w/ 10.5k per year in Western Pennsylvania (16057). Thanks.

    Sedan or Hatch?
    Sedan
    24/10
    1.15% APR
    52% residual

    36/10
    0.35% APR
    45% residual

    $3750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi can you please tell me the Residual mf and incentives on a Focus ST zip code 12047
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,911

    Hi can you please tell me the Residual mf and incentives on a Focus ST zip code 12047

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • octalon7octalon7 Posts: 3
    Looking for residual, MF, and incentives on Focus ST in Oregon. 36 months, 10.5 miles.

    I see some 2017s still on the lot too. If someone has those as well, be great to compare to 2018.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,911
    octalon7 said:

    Looking for residual, MF, and incentives on Focus ST in Oregon. 36 months, 10.5 miles.

    I see some 2017s still on the lot too. If someone has those as well, be great to compare to 2018.

    .25% and 43%; $2750 lease cash

    2017 - .50% and 32%; $4000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi Michaell,

    36/12
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,221

    Hi can you please tell me the Residual mf and incentives on a Focus ST zip code 12047

    Hi Michaell,

    36/12

    0.35% APR
    42% residual
    $3750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi can you please tell me the Residual mf and incentives on a Focus S or SE with a Manual transmission? 24 or 36 month lease in 70503
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,221

    Hi can you please tell me the Residual mf and incentives on a Focus S or SE with a Manual transmission? 24 or 36 month lease in 70503

    I'm only showing lease programs for the 4-door SEL

    24/10
    0.25% APR
    50% residual

    36/10
    0.25% APR
    43% residual

    $2750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Looking for residual/MF/incentives for Focus ST. 36/12K, Location 17402

    THANKS!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 120,221

    Looking for residual/MF/incentives for Focus ST. 36/12K, Location 17402

    THANKS!!

    0.35% APR
    42% residual
    $3750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • maineguy1maineguy1 Posts: 7
    Looking for residual/MF/incentives (lease renewal cash) for Focus Electric. 36/10.5K, Location 04401

    Thank you as always guys.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,911
    maineguy1 said:

    Looking for residual/MF/incentives (lease renewal cash) for Focus Electric. 36/10.5K, Location 04401

    Thank you as always guys.

    .45% and 31%
    $12,250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.