2019 Jeep Cherokee Lease Deals and Prices

1356735

Comments

  • bear92020bear92020 Member Posts: 4
    Hi can I get the MF and Residual for Grand Cherokee High Altitude 4x4 36/15k in 20759
  • ginscarginscar Member Posts: 9
    Hi
    Could i have the MF/Residual for a Cherokee Latitude Plus FWD . Zip Code in Texas 76262 . 10,000 miles 36 months . Thanks very much
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 219,274
    bear92020 said:

    Hi can I get the MF and Residual for Grand Cherokee High Altitude 4x4 36/15k in 20759

    2018 Grand Cherokee?

    Post here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46754/jeep/grand-cherokee/2018-jeep-grand-cherokee-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 219,274
    ginscar said:

    Hi
    Could i have the MF/Residual for a Cherokee Latitude Plus FWD . Zip Code in Texas 76262 . 10,000 miles 36 months . Thanks very much

    .00012 MF and 57% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ryan_washryan_wash Member Posts: 27
    kyfdx said:

    ryan_wash said:

    Hello can i please get the numbers and incentives for the 2019 cherokee trailhawk and latitude plus 4x4 2.0 turbo. 36 months 10k.

    Thanks for all the info.

    LAT+: .00009 MF and 57% residual
    TH: .00019 MF and 62% residual

    $1500 incentive
    Sorry should have asked for the 24/10 also. Also did the rebates just change on this model?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 219,274
    ryan_wash said:

    kyfdx said:

    ryan_wash said:

    Hello can i please get the numbers and incentives for the 2019 cherokee trailhawk and latitude plus 4x4 2.0 turbo. 36 months 10k.

    Thanks for all the info.

    LAT+: .00009 MF and 57% residual
    TH: .00019 MF and 62% residual

    $1500 incentive
    Sorry should have asked for the 24/10 also. Also did the rebates just change on this model?
    .00014 MF and 67% residual
    .00005 MF and 69% residual

    I don't have any way to track when they change. But, it's likely to have been at the beginning of the month, if they have indeed changed.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lb18747lb18747 Member Posts: 2
    May I please have the MF/RV for the 2019 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 Latitude Plus and Limited 4x4: 36 months/12/15K, in Chicago metro area. Thanks.
  • maverik259maverik259 Member Posts: 2
    May I please have the MF/RV on a Cherokee Limited FWD 36/10 for 33703.

    Got a quote from my local dealer that I calculated to show a RV of approx 39% and it didn’t seem right to me given what I’ve seen so far on this thread. 
  • maverik259maverik259 Member Posts: 2
    2019 of course. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 219,274
    lb18747 said:

    May I please have the MF/RV for the 2019 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 Latitude Plus and Limited 4x4: 36 months/12/15K, in Chicago metro area. Thanks.

    36/15
    Lat+: .00009 MF and 56% residual
    LTD: .00014 MF and 59% residual

    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 219,274

    May I please have the MF/RV on a Cherokee Limited FWD 36/10 for 33703.

    Got a quote from my local dealer that I calculated to show a RV of approx 39% and it didn’t seem right to me given what I’ve seen so far on this thread. 

    2019 of course. 

    .00001 MF and 60% residual
    $1500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lb18747lb18747 Member Posts: 2
    Would the rates be the same for a 36 month/12k miles in greater Chicago? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 223,038
    lb18747 said:

    Would the rates be the same for a 36 month/12k miles in greater Chicago? Thanks.

    Add 2% to the residual for 12K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • r2ski93r2ski93 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2018
    Looking for MF/RV on a 2019 Trailhawk Elite. 36/15k and 24/15k. Zip code: 01749. Thanks!
  • goosekakagoosekaka Member Posts: 8
    Hi!

    Can I get numbers for a 2019 TH, 80920, 36/12 please? Thanks!
  • ginscarginscar Member Posts: 9
    May I please have the MF/RV on a Cherokee Limited FWD/4x4 and Cherokee Latitude plus FWD/4x4

    36/10 for 76262.

    Thanks!
  • japied1587japied1587 Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2018
    Hi, may I please have the MF and Residual on Cherokee Limited 4x4.


    10k/39
    10k/36
    10k/24

    08034

    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 223,038
    r2ski93 said:

    Looking for MF/RV on a 2019 Trailhawk Elite. 36/15k and 24/15k. Zip code: 01749. Thanks!

    .00005 and 65%
    .00019 and 57%
    $500 bonus cash
    $500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 223,038
    goosekaka said:

    Hi!

    Can I get numbers for a 2019 TH, 80920, 36/12 please? Thanks!

    .00019 and 61%
    $500 bonus cash
    $500 2019 cash
    $500 regional incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 223,038
    ginscar said:

    May I please have the MF/RV on a Cherokee Limited FWD/4x4 and Cherokee Latitude plus FWD/4x4

    36/10 for 76262.

    Thanks!

    LTD FWD - .00001 and 60%
    LTD AWD - .00014 and 62%
    LAT FWD - .00012 and 57%
    LAT AWD - .00009 and 59%
    $500 bonus cash
    $500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 223,038

    Hi, may I please have the MF and Residual on Cherokee Limited 4x4.


    10k/39
    10k/36
    10k/24

    08034

    Thanks in advance!

    .00025 and 70%
    .00014 and 62%
    .00014 and 55%
    $500 bonus cash
    $500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • redquartzredquartz Member Posts: 9
    Looking for the MF and Residual on a 2019 Cherokee Limited 4x4.
    10/36
    10/24

    and on a 2019 Cherokee Laredo Plus
    10/36
    14/24

    01854
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 223,038
    redquartz said:

    Looking for the MF and Residual on a 2019 Cherokee Limited 4x4.
    10/36
    10/24

    and on a 2019 Cherokee Laredo Plus
    10/36
    14/24

    01854

    Limited
    .00025 and 70%
    .00014 and 62
    $1250 lease incentives

    I do not see a Laredo Plus trim level; Latitude Plus?
    .00014 and 67%
    .00009 and 59%
    $1000 lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • arodr017arodr017 Member Posts: 35
    edited May 2018
    Hello. May i please have the MF and Residual on a trailhawk and trailhawk Elite 36/10 each. South Florida area. w/ incentives available

    Thanks in advanced!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 223,038
    arodr017 said:

    Hello. May i please have the MF and Residual on a trailhawk and trailhawk Elite 36/10 each. South Florida area. w/ incentives available

    Thanks in advanced!

    .00019 and 62% (TH) or 60% (Elite)
    $500 lease cash
    $500 Chrysler Capital bonus cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ryan_washryan_wash Member Posts: 27
    Can you tell me if the money factor, residuals, and cash rebates are different between the trailhawk and trailhawk elite. 98902. 24/10 and 36/10
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 223,038
    ryan_wash said:

    Can you tell me if the money factor, residuals, and cash rebates are different between the trailhawk and trailhawk elite. 98902. 24/10 and 36/10

    24/10 - .00005 and 69% (TH) or 67% (Elite)
    36/10 - .00019 and 62% (TH) or 60% (Elite)
    $1500 lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • innovisninnovisn Member Posts: 29
    Hi, may I please have the MF and Residual and incentives on Cherokee Limited 4x4. Zip 12401
    36 months / 10K miles


    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 223,038
    innovisn said:

    Hi, may I please have the MF and Residual and incentives on Cherokee Limited 4x4. Zip 12401
    36 months / 10K miles


    Thanks in advance!

    .00014 and 62%
    $1250 total lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mottillodmottillod Member Posts: 2
    Hello,

    I am looking for the MF and Residual:
    2019 Cherokee Limited 4x4
    10/36
    10/24

    2019 Cherokee Trailhawk and Elite
    10/36
    10/24

    15217

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 219,274
    mottillod said:

    Hello,

    I am looking for the MF and Residual:
    2019 Cherokee Limited 4x4
    10/36
    10/24

    2019 Cherokee Trailhawk and Elite
    10/36
    10/24

    15217

    Thanks!

    LTD
    .00013 MF and 55% residual
    .00001 MF and 49% residual

    TH
    .00006 MF and 56% residual
    .00020 MF and 50% residual

    $4750 incentive on all.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pc19590pc19590 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, may I please have MF and residual for Limited, Trailhawk, and Trailhawk Elite (all 4x4) for 24/10, 24/12, 36/10, 36/12 in 48236?

    also, all lease incentives - thank you. 
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 223,038
    pc19590 said:

    Hi, may I please have MF and residual for Limited, Trailhawk, and Trailhawk Elite (all 4x4) for 24/10, 24/12, 36/10, 36/12 in 48236?

    also, all lease incentives - thank you. 

    24/12 and 36/12 numbers; add 1% for 10K

    Limited
    .00025 and 69%
    .00014 and 61%

    TH / Elite
    .00005 and 68% / 66%
    .00019 and 61% / 59%

    $500 bonus cash
    $500 2019 cash
    All trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • innovisninnovisn Member Posts: 29
    Does anyone know if you go with Chrysler/jeep financing, are they still foregoing the $595 acquisition fee like they had at the end of last year?
  • innovisninnovisn Member Posts: 29
    Is ".00014 and 62% and $1250 total lease incentives" still valid for Cherokee Limited 4x4. Zip 12401
    36 months / 10K miles. I have seen on TV commercials an additional $500 for Memorial day until 5/31. So possibly $1750 in incentives. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 223,038
    innovisn said:

    Is ".00014 and 62% and $1250 total lease incentives" still valid for Cherokee Limited 4x4. Zip 12401
    36 months / 10K miles. I have seen on TV commercials an additional $500 for Memorial day until 5/31. So possibly $1750 in incentives. Thanks

    I confirm those numbers, with the $1250 in lease incentives.

    The extra $500 may be for purchase only.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 219,274
    innovisn said:

    Does anyone know if you go with Chrysler/jeep financing, are they still foregoing the $595 acquisition fee like they had at the end of last year?

    It's possible. Hard for us to tell exactly which areas have the waiver.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • innovisninnovisn Member Posts: 29
    Can I have the MF, residual, and incentives for Cherokee Overland 4x4. Zip 12401 36 months / 10K miles. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 223,038
    innovisn said:

    Can I have the MF, residual, and incentives for Cherokee Overland 4x4. Zip 12401 36 months / 10K miles. Thanks.

    .00012 and 60%
    $1000 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jeep4x44mejeep4x44me Member Posts: 2
    What is the MF and residual for Cherokee 4x4 zip 10549, 36/12 and incentives for June 2018
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 219,274

    What is the MF and residual for Cherokee 4x4 zip 10549, 36/12 and incentives for June 2018

    What trim?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jeep4x44mejeep4x44me Member Posts: 2
    Limited
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 219,274

    Limited

    .00014 MF and 61% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • _d4niel__d4niel_ Member Posts: 16
    May I please have the numbers on 2019 Jeep Trailhawk 36/10 for 52246?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 219,274
    _d4niel_ said:

    May I please have the numbers on 2019 Jeep Trailhawk 36/10 for 52246?

    .00019 MF and 62% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • g_wong14g_wong14 Member Posts: 41
    Hi, may I know the mf and rv for the Latitude Plus 4x4 and the Limited 4x4, 24/10 and 36/10. Thank you! Zip 01970
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 223,038
    g_wong14 said:

    Hi, may I know the mf and rv for the Latitude Plus 4x4 and the Limited 4x4, 24/10 and 36/10. Thank you! Zip 01970

    LAT+
    .00012 and 67%
    .00009 and 59%
    $1000 incentives

    LTD
    .00019 and 70%
    .00014 and 62%
    $1250 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • krusteazkrusteaz Member Posts: 9
    edited June 2018
    Happen to know the 36/15 numbers for trailhawk elite for 98030?  Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 219,274
    krusteaz said:

    Happen to know the 36/15 numbers for trailhawk elite for 98030?  Thanks in advance.

    .00019 MF and 57% residual
    $1500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pmishinpmishin Member Posts: 3
    Hello, looking for numbers on a limited 4x4 36/10 and 24/10.

    zip 07508. Thank you
Sign In or Register to comment.