Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2019 Ram 1500 Lease Deals and Prices

1636466686972

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,583

    Michaell said:

    kyfdx said:


    Rates haven't changed, since you asked on October 7th

    OK thanks!
    Do you also have the mf/rv/incentives for a 2019 Ram Classic Warlock 4x4, same zip?
    Also 36mth/10 and 12k
    Crew or Quad cab?
    Crew cab, thanks!
    36/12
    .00005 and 48%
    $5250 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843

    Michaell said:

    kyfdx said:


    Rates haven't changed, since you asked on October 7th

    OK thanks!
    Do you also have the mf/rv/incentives for a 2019 Ram Classic Warlock 4x4, same zip?
    Also 36mth/10 and 12k
    Crew or Quad cab?
    Crew cab, thanks!
    36/12
    .00005 MF and 48% residual
    $5250 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hey good morning.
    may i have the MF and residual and any incentives on:
    2019 Ram 1500 BigHorn Crew Cab V8 4x4
    2019 Ram 1500 laramie Crew Cab V8 4x4
    2019 Ram 1500 rebel Crew Cab V8 4x4

    zip is 11755

    thank you!!!!!!!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843
    rfsig27 said:

    hey good morning.
    may i have the MF and residual and any incentives on:
    2019 Ram 1500 BigHorn Crew Cab V8 4x4
    2019 Ram 1500 laramie Crew Cab V8 4x4
    2019 Ram 1500 rebel Crew Cab V8 4x4

    zip is 11755

    thank you!!!!!!!!

    What term and mileage allowance?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • May I have MF/Residual/Incentives on '19 Ram Rebel Quad 4x4, 36 mos/12k, V8 & V6....zip 08534.....Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,583
    Kbee1066 said:

    May I have MF/Residual/Incentives on '19 Ram Rebel Quad 4x4, 36 mos/12k, V8 & V6....zip 08534.....Thanks

    .00110 and 51%
    $4250 incentives

    Either engine

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdx said:

    rfsig27 said:

    hey good morning.
    may i have the MF and residual and any incentives on:
    2019 Ram 1500 BigHorn Crew Cab V8 4x4
    2019 Ram 1500 laramie Crew Cab V8 4x4
    2019 Ram 1500 rebel Crew Cab V8 4x4

    zip is 11755

    thank you!!!!!!!!

    What term and mileage allowance?
    15k/ 36mo

    sorry!! thanks again!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843
    rfsig27 said:

    kyfdx said:

    rfsig27 said:

    hey good morning.
    may i have the MF and residual and any incentives on:
    2019 Ram 1500 BigHorn Crew Cab V8 4x4
    2019 Ram 1500 laramie Crew Cab V8 4x4
    2019 Ram 1500 rebel Crew Cab V8 4x4

    zip is 11755

    thank you!!!!!!!!

    What term and mileage allowance?
    15k/ 36mo

    sorry!! thanks again!
    .00001 MF and 49% residual. $4500 incentive
    .00051 MF and 49% residual. $5500
    .00114 MF and 49% residual. $4500

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tails03tails03 Posts: 7
    edited October 2019
    Can I please have numbers for 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn, 4x4, 5'7" box, with black appearance package? Zip 13476, 36 months, 15/k.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,583
    tails03 said:

    Can I please have numbers for 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn, 4x4, 5'7" box, with black appearance package? Zip 13476, 36 months, 15/k.

    Crew or Quad Cab?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Crew sorry
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843
    tails03 said:

    Can I please have numbers for 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn, 4x4, 5'7" box, with black appearance package? Zip 13476, 36 months, 15/k.

    tails03 said:

    Crew sorry

    .00001 MF and 49% residual

    $6000/$4500 incentive for V6/V8

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello - Can I get the 24/12 and 36/12 RV and MF rates on a 2019 1500 Limited with V8? Any incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,583
    carguymn1 said:

    Hello - Can I get the 24/12 and 36/12 RV and MF rates on a 2019 1500 Limited with V8? Any incentives?

    4x2 or 4x4?
    Whath is your ZIP code?
    What cab style?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Jorene1998Jorene1998 PuyallupPosts: 2
    edited October 2019
    Can I please get the numbers for 24/10 and 36/10 on a 2019 4x4 Quad Cab 1500 Warlock 6’4 bed with V6 and V8? Zip 98374. The dealership is saying the monthly lease will $570 which we think is way too high. Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,583

    Can I please get the numbers for 24/10 and 36/10 on a 2019 4x4 Quad Cab 1500 Warlock 6’4 bed with V6 and V8? Zip 98374. The dealership is saying the monthly lease will $570 which we think is way too high. Thanks in advance.

    .00033 and 54%
    .00017 and 49%
    $8750 incentives

    I'll agree on the quote, but without knowing the details, I'll reserve final judgement.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843

    Can I please get the numbers for 24/10 and 36/10 on a 2019 4x4 Quad Cab 1500 Warlock 6’4 bed with V6 and V8? Zip 98374. The dealership is saying the monthly lease will $570 which we think is way too high. Thanks in advance.

    What is the MSRP?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Jorene1998Jorene1998 PuyallupPosts: 2
    edited October 2019
    MS
    kyfdx said:

    Can I please get the numbers for 24/10 and 36/10 on a 2019 4x4 Quad Cab 1500 Warlock 6’4 bed with V6 and V8? Zip 98374. The dealership is saying the monthly lease will $570 which we think is way too high. Thanks in advance.

    What is the MSRP?
    $47280 - $5344 (dealer discount) = $41,925. This price does not include any rebates.
  • GarganoPGarganoP MilwaukeePosts: 46
    Do you have Novembers numbers? Can I get RV/MF/Incentives for 24/12 and 36/12 on Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab 4x4 for zip code 53207. Thanks
  • Can I please have RV/MF/Incentives for the following when you have them (36/12, Zip 11791)?:

    Big Horn Crew V8
    Laramie Longhorn Crew V8
    Limited Crew V8
  • good morning.
    may i have the MF and residual and any incentives on:
    2020 Ram 1500 Limited Crew Cab V8 4x4
    Zip is 30004
  • Can you give MF, residual and incentives for limited and laramie crew V8 please? Looking for 36/39 months and 12k miles a year. Zip is 29466
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,583

    MS

    kyfdx said:

    Can I please get the numbers for 24/10 and 36/10 on a 2019 4x4 Quad Cab 1500 Warlock 6’4 bed with V6 and V8? Zip 98374. The dealership is saying the monthly lease will $570 which we think is way too high. Thanks in advance.

    What is the MSRP?
    $47280 - $5344 (dealer discount) = $41,925. This price does not include any rebates.
    The programs changed yesterday.

    24/10 - .00010 and 50%
    36/10 - .00015 and 45%
    $6250 incentives

    Yes, $570/mo is too much.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,583
    GarganoP said:

    Do you have Novembers numbers? Can I get RV/MF/Incentives for 24/12 and 36/12 on Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab 4x4 for zip code 53207. Thanks

    24/12 - .00017 and 53%
    36/12 - .00024 and 47%
    $3500 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,583

    Can I please have RV/MF/Incentives for the following when you have them (36/12, Zip 11791)?:

    Big Horn Crew V8
    Laramie Longhorn Crew V8
    Limited Crew V8

    4x2 or 4x4?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,583
    eithkrp1 said:

    good morning.
    may i have the MF and residual and any incentives on:
    2020 Ram 1500 Limited Crew Cab V8 4x4
    Zip is 30004

    Please repost in the 2020 Ram lease thread, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/58161/ram/1500/2020-ram-1500-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,583
    Sopierce1 said:

    Can you give MF, residual and incentives for limited and laramie crew V8 please? Looking for 36/39 months and 12k miles a year. Zip is 29466

    4x4 or 4x2?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TechnicGravyTechnicGravy Posts: 16
    edited November 2019
    Could I get the latest incentives, MF and RV for 02093 on a 36mth/10k miles lease for
    1500 4x4 Crew Cab in LAR, Limited and Rebel trim

    Thanks so much!
  • Michaell said:

    Can I please have RV/MF/Incentives for the following when you have them (36/12, Zip 11791)?:

    Big Horn Crew V8
    Laramie Longhorn Crew V8
    Limited Crew V8

    4x2 or 4x4?
    4x4 please, sorry!
  • Can I have November numbers for Laramie crew cab 4x4 36/12 in 32953

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843

    MS

    kyfdx said:

    Can I please get the numbers for 24/10 and 36/10 on a 2019 4x4 Quad Cab 1500 Warlock 6’4 bed with V6 and V8? Zip 98374. The dealership is saying the monthly lease will $570 which we think is way too high. Thanks in advance.

    What is the MSRP?
    $47280 - $5344 (dealer discount) = $41,925. This price does not include any rebates.
    Yeah.. $570/mo seems like a lot for that truck

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843

    Could I get the latest incentives, MF and RV for 02093 on a 36mth/10k miles lease for
    1500 4x4 Crew Cab in LAR, Limited and Rebel trim

    Thanks so much!

    V6 or V8?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843
    Michaell said:

    MS

    kyfdx said:

    Can I please get the numbers for 24/10 and 36/10 on a 2019 4x4 Quad Cab 1500 Warlock 6’4 bed with V6 and V8? Zip 98374. The dealership is saying the monthly lease will $570 which we think is way too high. Thanks in advance.

    What is the MSRP?
    $47280 - $5344 (dealer discount) = $41,925. This price does not include any rebates.
    The programs changed yesterday.

    24/10 - .00010 and 50%
    36/10 - .00015 and 45%
    $6250 incentives

    Yes, $570/mo is too much.
    The above numbers are for 27 and 39 months, not 24/36
    Chrysler Capital is only supporting those terms.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843
    Michaell said:

    GarganoP said:

    Do you have Novembers numbers? Can I get RV/MF/Incentives for 24/12 and 36/12 on Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab 4x4 for zip code 53207. Thanks

    24/12 - .00017 and 53%
    36/12 - .00024 and 47%
    $3500 incentives
    The above numbers are for 27 and 39 months, not 24/36
    Chrysler Capital is only supporting those terms.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843

    Michaell said:

    Can I please have RV/MF/Incentives for the following when you have them (36/12, Zip 11791)?:

    Big Horn Crew V8
    Laramie Longhorn Crew V8
    Limited Crew V8

    4x2 or 4x4?
    4x4 please, sorry!
    39/12
    BH: .00024 MF and 47% residual. $3000 incentive
    LAR: .00050 MF and 46% residual. $4000 incentive
    LTD: .00114 MF and 44% residual. $3000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843

    Can I have November numbers for Laramie crew cab 4x4 36/12 in 32953

    Thank you

    39/12
    .00050 MF and 46% residual
    $4000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • czcon1czcon1 Posts: 39
    edited November 2019
    Hi
    Looking for MF and RES for 2019 1500 Lar, Crew, 4X4 V8. For 36/15 or 39/15 Zip 12302
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843
    czcon1 said:

    Hi
    Looking for MF and RES for 2019 1500 Lar, Crew, 4X4 V8. For 36/15 or 39/15 Zip 12302
    Thanks

    39/15
    .00050 MF and 44% residual
    $4000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    Michaell said:

    Can I please have RV/MF/Incentives for the following when you have them (36/12, Zip 11791)?:

    Big Horn Crew V8
    Laramie Longhorn Crew V8
    Limited Crew V8

    4x2 or 4x4?
    4x4 please, sorry!
    39/12
    BH: .00024 MF and 47% residual. $3000 incentive
    LAR: .00050 MF and 46% residual. $4000 incentive
    LTD: .00114 MF and 44% residual. $3000 incentive
    Thank you so much. Can I please have the quote for 27/12 as well?
  • kyfdx said:

    Could I get the latest incentives, MF and RV for 02093 on a 36mth/10k miles lease for
    1500 4x4 Crew Cab in LAR, Limited and Rebel trim

    Thanks so much!

    V6 or V8?
    V8 thanks!
  • Michaell said:

    Sopierce1 said:

    Can you give MF, residual and incentives for limited and laramie crew V8 please? Looking for 36/39 months and 12k miles a year. Zip is 29466

    4x4 or 4x2?
    Sorry - 4x2. Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,583

    kyfdx said:

    Michaell said:

    Can I please have RV/MF/Incentives for the following when you have them (36/12, Zip 11791)?:

    Big Horn Crew V8
    Laramie Longhorn Crew V8
    Limited Crew V8

    4x2 or 4x4?
    4x4 please, sorry!
    39/12
    BH: .00024 MF and 47% residual. $3000 incentive
    LAR: .00050 MF and 46% residual. $4000 incentive
    LTD: .00114 MF and 44% residual. $3000 incentive
    Thank you so much. Can I please have the quote for 27/12 as well?
    BH - .00017 and 53%; $3500 incentives
    LAR - .00026 and 52%; $4500
    LTD - .00083 and 49%; $3500

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,583

    kyfdx said:

    Could I get the latest incentives, MF and RV for 02093 on a 36mth/10k miles lease for
    1500 4x4 Crew Cab in LAR, Limited and Rebel trim

    Thanks so much!

    V6 or V8?
    V8 thanks!
    39/10
    LAR - .00050 and 47%; $4500 incentives
    LTD - .00114 and 45%; $3500
    REB - .00118 and 47%; $3500

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,583
    Sopierce1 said:

    Michaell said:

    Sopierce1 said:

    Can you give MF, residual and incentives for limited and laramie crew V8 please? Looking for 36/39 months and 12k miles a year. Zip is 29466

    4x4 or 4x2?
    Sorry - 4x2. Thanks!

    39/12
    LAR - .00061 and 45%; $4500 incentives
    LTD - .00147 and 44%; $3500

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • czcon1czcon1 Posts: 39
    kyfdx said:

    czcon1 said:

    Hi
    Looking for MF and RES for 2019 1500 Lar, Crew, 4X4 V8. For 36/15 or 39/15 Zip 12302
    Thanks

    39/15
    .00050 MF and 44% residual
    $4000 incentive
    Is there numbers for a 42 month lease? For the same
  • 2019 Ram 1500 Longhorn 4x4 Crew Cab 5'7" bed 5.7 Hemi located in 53066. Looking for 36/12k MF, residual, and incentives.

    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843
    czcon1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    czcon1 said:

    Hi
    Looking for MF and RES for 2019 1500 Lar, Crew, 4X4 V8. For 36/15 or 39/15 Zip 12302
    Thanks

    39/15
    .00050 MF and 44% residual
    $4000 incentive
    Is there numbers for a 42 month lease? For the same
    42/15
    .00036 MF and 43% residual
    $4000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 156,843
    hlmthead said:

    2019 Ram 1500 Longhorn 4x4 Crew Cab 5'7" bed 5.7 Hemi located in 53066. Looking for 36/12k MF, residual, and incentives.

    Thank you.

    39/12
    .00130 MF and 44% residual
    $5500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rfish954rfish954 Posts: 9
    edited November 2019
    Can you please run numbers for 2019 big horn crew cab, 4wd, 5.7 hemi, 5'7" bed, 36 month, 15k miles, zip is 48230. MF, residual and incentives.
    Thanks
  • rfish954rfish954 Posts: 9
    edited November 2019
    Also Laramie with 5.7 hemi, 5"7' bed. Mf, residuals, incentives.
    Thanks
Sign In or Register to comment.