Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2019 Ram 1500 Lease Deals and Prices

1646567697072

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,574
    rfish954 said:

    Can you please run numbers for 2019 big horn crew cab, 4wd, 5.7 hemi, 5'7" bed, 36 month, 15k miles, zip is 48230. MF, residual and incentives.
    Thanks

    rfish954 said:

    Also Laramie with 5.7 hemi, 5"7' bed. Mf, residuals, incentives.
    Thanks

    39/15
    BH - .00024 and 45%; $5250 incentives
    LAR - .00050 and 44%; $6000 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 155,828
    rfish954 said:

    Can you please run numbers for 2019 big horn crew cab, 4wd, 5.7 hemi, 5'7" bed, 36 month, 15k miles, zip is 48230. MF, residual and incentives.
    Thanks

    rfish954 said:

    Also Laramie with 5.7 hemi, 5"7' bed. Mf, residuals, incentives.
    Thanks

    39/15
    BH: .00024 MF and 45% residual. $5250 incentive
    LAR: .00050 MF and 44% residual. $6000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Could I get the MF, residual, and incentives for 36/10K? Zip code is 13039
    - 2019 RAM Rebel Crew Cab 4x4 V8
    - 2019 RAM Rebel Quad Cab 4x4 V8

    I appreciate the help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 155,828
    Gnarkillz said:

    Could I get the MF, residual, and incentives for 36/10K? Zip code is 13039
    - 2019 RAM Rebel Crew Cab 4x4 V8
    - 2019 RAM Rebel Quad Cab 4x4 V8

    I appreciate the help!

    39/10
    .00118 MF and 47% residual
    .00144 MF and 48% residual

    $3500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 2019 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4X4
    36/12 36/15 MF and Residual
    Zip:78666

    Thank you very much! Really appreciate you.
  • LY_85LY_85 Posts: 6
    edited November 2019
    Hi. What is the mf, residual, and incentives for (November) for a 2019 ram 1500 big horn crew cab 4x4 black appearance 80525. 36/10k. Thank you
  • czcon1czcon1 Posts: 39
    I'm not sure what to think of this offer, first I did'nt want a 42 month lease but they are not the first dealership to say that's the sweet spot. Second they must of added the acquisition fee into the price and that monthly price seems high. What do you guys think?
  • czcon1czcon1 Posts: 39
    czcon1 said:

    I'm not sure what to think of this offer, first I did'nt want a 42 month lease but they are not the first dealership to say that's the sweet spot. Second they must of added the acquisition fee into the price and that monthly price seems high. What do you guys think?

    Now they are at $598 with side step added.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 155,828
    Sparky424 said:

    2019 RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4X4
    36/12 36/15 MF and Residual
    Zip:78666

    Thank you very much! Really appreciate you.

    39/15
    .00130 MF and 42% residual
    $3000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 155,828
    LY_85 said:

    Hi. What is the mf, residual, and incentives for (November) for a 2019 ram 1500 big horn crew cab 4x4 black appearance 80525. 36/10k. Thank you

    39/10
    .00024 MF and 48% residual
    $3000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 155,828
    czcon1 said:

    I'm not sure what to think of this offer, first I did'nt want a 42 month lease but they are not the first dealership to say that's the sweet spot. Second they must of added the acquisition fee into the price and that monthly price seems high. What do you guys think?

    Which model/trim?
    What term and mileage allowance?
    What is your location?

    42 months is the sweet spot with Chrysler Capital, this month.
    Appears that everything is rolled in, except the first payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • czcon1czcon1 Posts: 39
    edited November 2019
    kyfdx said:

    czcon1 said:

    I'm not sure what to think of this offer, first I did'nt want a 42 month lease but they are not the first dealership to say that's the sweet spot. Second they must of added the acquisition fee into the price and that monthly price seems high. What do you guys think?

    Which model/trim?
    What term and mileage allowance?
    What is your location?

    42 months is the sweet spot with Chrysler Capital, this month.
    Appears that everything is rolled in, except the first payment.
    Sorry I thought it was quoted from earlier post.
    2019 1500 Laramie 4x4 quad cab v8, 42mo 15k year. MSRP $61140
    Zip is 12302
    $598 first month out the door, everything else rolled in.
  • May I please have the numbers for a Laramie with 5.7 hemi, 5"7' bed. Mf, residuals, incentives. zip 61704
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,574
    czcon1 said:

    kyfdx said:

    czcon1 said:

    I'm not sure what to think of this offer, first I did'nt want a 42 month lease but they are not the first dealership to say that's the sweet spot. Second they must of added the acquisition fee into the price and that monthly price seems high. What do you guys think?

    Which model/trim?
    What term and mileage allowance?
    What is your location?

    42 months is the sweet spot with Chrysler Capital, this month.
    Appears that everything is rolled in, except the first payment.
    Sorry I thought it was quoted from earlier post.
    2019 1500 Laramie 4x4 quad cab v8, 42mo 15k year. MSRP $61140
    Zip is 12302
    $598 first month out the door, everything else rolled in.
    That's a decent quote with only the first payment due at signing.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,574
    bobbos21 said:

    May I please have the numbers for a Laramie with 5.7 hemi, 5"7' bed. Mf, residuals, incentives. zip 61704

    What cab style?
    4x2 or 4x4?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 36/10 Crew Cab, 4x4, V8, Laramie and Bighorn trim numbers please. Any incentives for November? Thanks!
  • 42 months is the sweet spot with Chrysler Capital, this month


    Interesting!

    That said can I get the Could I get the incentives, MF and RV for:-

    4x4 Crew Cab in LAR, LTD and Rebel trim
    42mth/10k miles
    02093 Zip

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 155,828

    36/10 Crew Cab, 4x4, V8, Laramie and Bighorn trim numbers please. Any incentives for November? Thanks!

    What is your location?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 155,828

    42 months is the sweet spot with Chrysler Capital, this month


    Interesting!

    That said can I get the Could I get the incentives, MF and RV for:-

    4x4 Crew Cab in LAR, LTD and Rebel trim
    42mth/10k miles
    02093 Zip

    Thanks!
    LAR: .00036 MF and 46% residual. $4500 incentive
    LTD: .00105 MF and 44% residual. $3500
    REB: .00109 MF and 46% residual. $3500

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello

    Looking for info on the following:

    4x4 Crew Cab Laramie 5.7 V8
    4x2 Cre Cab Laramie 5.7 V8

    3 year 15k

    ZIP 91737

    Thanks in advance
  • Jobre008Jobre008 South FloridaPosts: 6
    Looking for info on

    4x2 Crew Cab Laramie v6 Black Sport Edition

    3 year, 10k, Zip Code: 33143
  • kyfdx said:

    36/10 Crew Cab, 4x4, V8, Laramie and Bighorn trim numbers please. Any incentives for November? Thanks!

    What is your location?
    29414
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,574
    snhb999 said:

    Hello

    Looking for info on the following:

    4x4 Crew Cab Laramie 5.7 V8
    4x2 Cre Cab Laramie 5.7 V8

    3 year 15k

    ZIP 91737

    Thanks in advance

    39/15
    LAR CC 4x2 - .00061 and 43%; $5500 incentives
    LAR CC 4x4 - .00050 and 44%; $5500

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,574
    Jobre008 said:

    Looking for info on

    4x2 Crew Cab Laramie v6 Black Sport Edition

    3 year, 10k, Zip Code: 33143

    39/10
    .00061 and 46%
    $5000 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,574

    kyfdx said:

    36/10 Crew Cab, 4x4, V8, Laramie and Bighorn trim numbers please. Any incentives for November? Thanks!

    What is your location?
    29414
    39/10
    BH - .00024 and 48%; $4500 incentives
    LAR - .00050 and 47%; $4500

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Rh89Rh89 Posts: 2
    edited November 2019
    Big horn crew cab 4x4
    3.6 or 5.7
    02777
    36-12 and 36-15
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 155,828
    Rh89 said:

    Big horn crew cab 4x4
    3.6 or 5.7
    02777
    36-12 and 36-15

    39/15
    .00024 MF and 45% residual

    $4500/$3500 incentive for V6/V8

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Not sure if this is the right place but can I have MF, RV & Incentives for
    2019 ram 2500 power wagon crew cab 4x4
    24/15 23606
  • Michaell said:

    bobbos21 said:

    May I please have the numbers for a Laramie with 5.7 hemi, 5"7' bed. Mf, residuals, incentives. zip 61704

    What cab style?
    4x2 or 4x4?
    4x4 10k miles 36 or 42 month lease
  • greg2019greg2019 Knoxville, TNPosts: 1
    Can I please get the monet factor and residual value for a 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lonestar 4x4 5x7 box crew cab for 36/12 & 36/15? Location is 37932
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 155,828
    Judson757 said:

    Not sure if this is the right place but can I have MF, RV & Incentives for
    2019 ram 2500 power wagon crew cab 4x4
    24/15 23606

    I'm sorry, but we don't have numbers for the HD RAM pickups.
    Typically, they don't have reasonable consumer leases for these models.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 155,828
    bobbos21 said:

    Michaell said:

    bobbos21 said:

    May I please have the numbers for a Laramie with 5.7 hemi, 5"7' bed. Mf, residuals, incentives. zip 61704

    What cab style?
    4x2 or 4x4?
    4x4 10k miles 36 or 42 month lease
    Crew cab?
    39/10: .00050 MF and 47% residual
    42/10: .00036 MF and 46% residual

    $5000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 155,828
    greg2019 said:

    Can I please get the monet factor and residual value for a 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn/Lonestar 4x4 5x7 box crew cab for 36/12 & 36/15? Location is 37932

    39/15
    .00024 MF and 45% residual
    $3500/$4500 incentive for V6/V8

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JritJrit DetroitPosts: 5
    Can I please get the MF/residual/incentives for:
    2019 v6 4x4 bighorn
    24&36/10k
    24&36/12k
    Zip code 48073

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 155,828
    Jrit said:

    Can I please get the MF/residual/incentives for:
    2019 v6 4x4 bighorn
    24&36/10k
    24&36/12k
    Zip code 48073

    Thanks

    Crew or Quad cab?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Requesting MF/residual/incentives for:
    2019 V8 Quad 4x4 Rebel
    39/12k and 42/12k
    zip 08534
    Thanks
  • JritJrit DetroitPosts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    Jrit said:

    Can I please get the MF/residual/incentives for:
    2019 v6 4x4 bighorn
    24&36/10k
    24&36/12k
    Zip code 48073

    Thanks

    Crew or Quad cab?

    Kyfdx

    Crew cab please

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,574
    Kbee1066 said:

    Requesting MF/residual/incentives for:
    2019 V8 Quad 4x4 Rebel
    39/12k and 42/12k
    zip 08534
    Thanks

    .00144 and 47%
    .00135 and 46%
    $3500 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,574
    Jrit said:

    kyfdx said:

    Jrit said:

    Can I please get the MF/residual/incentives for:
    2019 v6 4x4 bighorn
    24&36/10k
    24&36/12k
    Zip code 48073

    Thanks

    Crew or Quad cab?

    Kyfdx

    Crew cab please

    27/12 - .00017 and 53%
    39/12 - .00024 and 47%
    $6250 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GregofAlbanyGregofAlbany AlbanyPosts: 4
    edited November 2019
    Looking for MF, residual, and all rebates (for 36, 42, or 48 mnth 15k/yr) for 2019 Ram Longhorn Crew Cab 4wd 5.7L @ 12065 zip.

    Thanks!
  • robRam1500robRam1500 MarylandPosts: 2
    2019 Ram 1500 4x4 Limited Crew Cab 6'4" box, zip 21029. MF/Residual/Incentives
    36 mos/ 10k
    42 mos/10k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 155,828

    Looking for MF, residual, and all rebates (for 36, 42, or 48 mnth 15k/yr) for 2019 Ram Longhorn Crew Cab 4wd 5.7L @ 12065 zip.

    Thanks!

    39/12: .00130 MF and 42% residual
    42/12: .00122 MF and 41% residual

    $3500 incentive

    36 and 48 month terms are not supported

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 155,828

    2019 Ram 1500 4x4 Limited Crew Cab 6'4" box, zip 21029. MF/Residual/Incentives
    36 mos/ 10k
    42 mos/10k

    39/10: .00147 MF and 45% residual
    42/10: .00140 MF and 44% residual

    $4500 incentive

    36 month term is not supported

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BradleyRBradleyR NEW YORKPosts: 17
    2019 Ram 1500 4x4 Laramie & Limited Crew Cab 6'4" box, zip 13039. MF/Residual/Incentives
    39 mos/ 10k
    42 mos/10k

    Thanks- Brad
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 155,828
    BradleyR said:

    2019 Ram 1500 4x4 Laramie & Limited Crew Cab 6'4" box, zip 13039. MF/Residual/Incentives
    39 mos/ 10k
    42 mos/10k

    Thanks- Brad

    Laramie
    .00050 MF and 47% residual
    .00036 MF and 46% residual
    $5500/$4500 incentive for V6/V8

    Limited
    .00114 MF and 45% residual
    .00105 MF and 44% residual
    $4000/$3500 incentive for V6/V8

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 2019 Rebel, 4x4, Crew, 36/10, 39/10, 42/10, zip: 91942 Thank you!
  • Branden said:

    2019 Rebel, 4x4, Crew, 36/10, 39/10, 42/10, zip: 91942 Thank you!

    V8
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 149,574
    Branden said:

    Branden said:

    2019 Rebel, 4x4, Crew, 36/10, 39/10, 42/10, zip: 91942 Thank you!

    V8
    39/10 - .00118 and 47%
    42/10 - .00109 and 46%
    $4500 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi all can I have the MF and RV for:
    2019 1500 long horn crew cab 4x2
    Zip code: 94066
  • Interested in 39 month 15k terms on

    Laramie longhorn 4x4 5’7 box
    Limited 4x4 5’7 box

    91737 zip

    Thanks
Sign In or Register to comment.