Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently switched from a luxury sedan to a luxury SUV?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 7/25 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Wrangler Rubicon JL - Money Factor and Residual Value

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 114,183
    kayluna said:

What is the current MF and RV for the 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL - 2 Door? 36/12 and 36/12 ? Thanks!

Answered in the other thread you posted in.

(I know this because I see you have the same typo here as you did there)

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• kaylunakayluna NYCPosts: 13
    Michaell said:

kayluna said:

What is the current MF and RV for the 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL - 2 Door? 36/12 and 36/12 ? Thanks!

Answered in the other thread you posted in.

(I know this because I see you have the same typo here as you did there)
    Yes, thank you!
  • khcar2001khcar2001 Posts: 4
    Possible to give MF for Tier 2 credit on 2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited? Looking at 15k 36/39/48 month lease. I assume the RVs are the same as listed above.
    khcar2001 said:

Possible to give MF for Tier 2 credit on 2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited? Looking at 15k 36/39/48 month lease. I assume the RVs are the same as listed above.

.00214 MF for tier 2

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:

khcar2001 said:

.00214 MF for tier 2
    Thanks! Not sure if you can answer all this, but do you happen to have the credit ranges for the Tiers? Does every dealer use a different credit bureau to pull credit or does Chrysler Capital always pull from the same one (and which on is it)? Based on the things I've seen online, my wife is in a grey area where she *could* be tier 1 or 2, but I don't know the exact ranges for the tiers. Also, can a dealer pad the MF if using Chrysler Capital or are they required to use the standard MFs? Thanks in advance for your help.
    khcar2001 said:

Michaell said:

khcar2001 said:

.00214 MF for tier 2
    Thanks! Not sure if you can answer all this, but do you happen to have the credit ranges for the Tiers? Does every dealer use a different credit bureau to pull credit or does Chrysler Capital always pull from the same one (and which on is it)? Based on the things I've seen online, my wife is in a grey area where she *could* be tier 1 or 2, but I don't know the exact ranges for the tiers. Also, can a dealer pad the MF if using Chrysler Capital or are they required to use the standard MFs? Thanks in advance for your help.
    We do not have the scores associated with the tiers for Chrysler Capital.

Don't know which bureau they use, either.

Dealer can mark up the MF from Chrysler by as much as .00042 for extra profit

Thanks again. Last question - I promise! For worst case scenario, can you tell me the MF's for Tier 3/4 too? Or what the increase is per Tier?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,996
    khcar2001 said:

Thanks again. Last question - I promise! For worst case scenario, can you tell me the MF's for Tier 3/4 too? Or what the increase is per Tier?

Tier 3: .00253 MF
    Tier 4: .00352 MF

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• MF and residual for 2018 JL Rubicon unlimited 4 door 92308
  • 36 10k 

MF and residual for 2018 JL Rubicon unlimited 4 door 92308

36 10k 

Standard MF (we don't have the rate for June, it moves around from month to month) and 69%

• Curious to know if the Residuals have changed for June...seems like they went down 3-4% from April to May...wondering how they look for June.

2018 JKU Sport 3yr/36k
    2018 JLU Sport 3yr/36k

Also, I built a lease payment calculator in excel, but the one thing I'm having a hard time accounting for are the "other fees" title, license, acquisition fee, etc. - what should I expect for that? $1500 (excluding first payment).

I'm ~2 years into my JKU Freedom Edition lease (3yr/36k @ $392/mo) and thinking about trying to get out early and into a new JKU or JLU if I can for around the same pmt w/o out of pocket.

Thanks in advance!

Curious to know if the Residuals have changed for June...seems like they went down 3-4% from April to May...wondering how they look for June.

2018 JKU Sport 3yr/36k
    2018 JLU Sport 3yr/36k

Also, I built a lease payment calculator in excel, but the one thing I'm having a hard time accounting for are the "other fees" title, license, acquisition fee, etc. - what should I expect for that? $1500 (excluding first payment).

I'm ~2 years into my JKU Freedom Edition lease (3yr/36k @ $392/mo) and thinking about trying to get out early and into a new JKU or JLU if I can for around the same pmt w/o out of pocket.

Thanks in advance!

What zip code?

Many of the fees are state driven - I'm sure you can do some research on line and get an approximate value.

Not sure you can exit your current lease early without it costing you.

• Michaell said:

Curious to know if the Residuals have changed for June...seems like they went down 3-4% from April to May...wondering how they look for June.

2018 JKU Sport 3yr/36k
    2018 JLU Sport 3yr/36k

Thanks in advance!

What zip code?

Many of the fees are state driven - I'm sure you can do some research on line and get an approximate value.

I'm in 55378

Michaell said:

2018 JKU Sport 3yr/36k
    2018 JLU Sport 3yr/36k

Thanks in advance!

What zip code?

I'm in 55378
    JKU: 71% residual
    JLU: 75% residual

Edmunds Moderator

• stauvrostauvro Posts: 29
    Hi, can I get RV/MF for 4-door Sport, Sahara and Rubicon. 36 months/ 10k a year in 06902.

Also, I would be curious to see what longer terms look like (although I know you usually don't recommend).

Thanks,
    stauvro said:

Hi, can I get RV/MF for 4-door Sport, Sahara and Rubicon. 36 months/ 10k a year in 06902.

Also, I would be curious to see what longer terms look like (although I know you usually don't recommend).

Thanks,

JK or JL?

• stauvrostauvro Posts: 29
    Michaell said:

stauvro said:

Thanks,

JK or JL?
    JL please
    stauvro said:

Michaell said:

stauvro said:

Thanks,

JK or JL?
    JL please
    Standard MF
    76%/67%/68% residual, respectively for 36/10

Subtract 1%/2%/3% from residual for 39/42/48 months.

Edmunds Moderator

• kaylunakayluna NYCPosts: 13
    Hi all, what is the Residual and MF for July for:

2018 Rubicon JL 4 Door - 36 months / 10k miles
    kayluna said:

Hi all, what is the Residual and MF for July for:

2018 Rubicon JL 4 Door - 36 months / 10k miles

Standard MF and 69% residual

Edmunds Moderator

• kimapitkkimapitk Posts: 3
    Hey all, hope all the Dads out there had a great Father's Day.

Wanted to know if I can lease a Wrangler JK and if so whats the MF & RV for a 4 door Sports S zip code 11003 for 15k and 12K 36 mos. and also are there any incentives
    kimapitk said:

Hey all, hope all the Dads out there had a great Father's Day.

Wanted to know if I can lease a Wrangler JK and if so whats the MF & RV for a 4 door Sports S zip code 11003 for 15k and 12K 36 mos. and also are there any incentives

Standard MF and 69% / 71%
    No incentives

• trickracentrickracen Posts: 45
    MF/R for Wrangler Rubion JL 4dr and Sahara, 36/12k 91311 So. Cal, and any incentives/conquest

MF/R for Wrangler Rubion JL 4dr and Sahara, 36/12k 91311 So. Cal, and any incentives/conquest

Standard MF and 68%/66% residual for Rubicon/Sahara

Don't see any incentives

Edmunds Moderator

• cosminscosmins Posts: 2
    This website is very helpful and thank you ahead of time. I am looking at leasing a 2018 wrangler JL Sport S MSRP of roughly $39,000. zip code is 92886. Wondering what I might be able to bring the MSRP down to. Also considering the 48 month lease at 12k miles for lowest payment. Does the longer lease term help out enough to offset lower RV? What would be the best term for best payment and what should RV and MF be on the 48 month 12k miles? Thanks again.
    cosmins said:

This website is very helpful and thank you ahead of time. I am looking at leasing a 2018 wrangler JL Sport S MSRP of roughly $39,000. zip code is 92886. Wondering what I might be able to bring the MSRP down to. Also considering the 48 month lease at 12k miles for lowest payment. Does the longer lease term help out enough to offset lower RV? What would be the best term for best payment and what should RV and MF be on the 48 month 12k miles? Thanks again.

We don't have any Wrangler lease info yet for July; hopefully tomorrow.

And, we don't track pricing.

• tenneonetenneone Posts: 2
    I could also use some help with July numbers (MF/R) if available? Interested in 2018 Wrangler Unlimited 
    Sport S JL and Rubicon JL numbers. 24/10 and 36/10. Zip 37064. Thank you 
    tenneone said:

I could also use some help with July numbers (MF/R) if available? Interested in 2018 Wrangler Unlimited 
    Sport S JL and Rubicon JL numbers. 24/10 and 36/10. Zip 37064. Thank you 

• cosminscosmins Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

cosmins said:

And, we don't track pricing.
    Thank you for the response, I will check back over the next 2 days. I look to pick one up by Wednesday.
This discussion has been closed.