Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Honda Insight Lease Deals and Prices

jesmu84jesmu84 Posts: 8
edited June 2018 in Honda
Has Honda released leasing info for their new car? Looking for 36 month, 15k miles Honda insight touring 46203
«1345

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,831
    jesmu84 said:

    Has Honda released leasing info for their new car?

    Looking for 36 month, 15k miles
    Honda insight touring
    46203

    There are no 2019 model lease programs for Honda.
    Current programs expire next Thursday. It's possible that we'll see them with the new programs, next Friday.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jesmu84jesmu84 Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:
    Has Honda released leasing info for their new car? Looking for 36 month, 15k miles Honda insight touring 46203
    There are no 2019 model lease programs for Honda. Current programs expire next Thursday. It's possible that we'll see them with the new programs, next Friday.
    Thanks. I'll check back then.
  • jesmu84jesmu84 Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:
    Has Honda released leasing info for their new car? Looking for 36 month, 15k miles Honda insight touring 46203
    There are no 2019 model lease programs for Honda. Current programs expire next Thursday. It's possible that we'll see them with the new programs, next Friday.
    Any update?
  • sridharbsridharb Posts: 1
    Hi,
    can someone please help me to know the car price
    I trying to buy 2019 insight touring model. What would be right amount to buy from Houston, TX dealer.
    and also how much will be 8 years 120,000 mileage service package (D82). Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,831
    jesmu84 said:


    kyfdx said:

    jesmu84 said:

    Has Honda released leasing info for their new car?

    Looking for 36 month, 15k miles
    Honda insight touring
    46203

    There are no 2019 model lease programs for Honda.
    Current programs expire next Thursday. It's possible that we'll see them with the new programs, next Friday.

    Any update?

    .00220 MF and 54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jesmu84jesmu84 Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:
    kyfdx said:
    Has Honda released leasing info for their new car? Looking for 36 month, 15k miles Honda insight touring 46203
    There are no 2019 model lease programs for Honda. Current programs expire next Thursday. It's possible that we'll see them with the new programs, next Friday.
    Any update?
    .00220 MF and 54% residual
    Thanks for your help!
  • aeroslugaeroslug Posts: 13
    What do the numbers look like for a Touring 36 mon / 12k miles in zip code 35216? What lease length is most favorable right now (if any)....thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,831
    aeroslug said:

    What do the numbers look like for a Touring 36 mon / 12k miles in zip code 35216? What lease length is most favorable right now (if any)....thanks!

    .00220 MF and 56%/54% residual for 36/39 months

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • What's the MF and RV for the Insight LX, 36mths/12k, for zip code 21216? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,157

    What's the MF and RV for the Insight LX, 36mths/12k, for zip code 21216? Thanks!

    .00220 and 56%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • data1417data1417 Posts: 9
    For anyone looking to buy or something

    I walked away with 24.7k OTD on Insight EX
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,831
    data1417 said:

    For anyone looking to buy or something

    I walked away with 24.7k OTD on Insight EX

    Congrats!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Sandman6472Sandman6472 Coral Springs, FLPosts: 4,880
    Does the EX have a moonroof and Sirius/XM? How about the acceleration...can it really get out of it's way? I know the mpg's are pretty impressive but looking for a new vehicle that can move when needed like my VW Golf can when put into "S" mode. I need the extra power when merging on the expressway I use three days a week going and coming. Love the looks and the mpg's of the new Insight but if it's a real slog getting around, could make me look somewhere else. Had a 2006 Civic and liked it even though it had a few issues that Honda didn't handle to well.
    Any info about your impressions would be greatly appreciated over the next few months as I make my decision to purchase or keep what I've got!

    The Sandman :) B)

    2015 Audi A3 (wife) / 2015 Golf TSI (me) / 2019 Chevrolet Cruze Premier RS (daughter #1) / 2008 Hyundai Accent GLS (daughter #2)

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,157

    Does the EX have a moonroof and Sirius/XM? How about the acceleration...can it really get out of it's way? I know the mpg's are pretty impressive but looking for a new vehicle that can move when needed like my VW Golf can when put into "S" mode. I need the extra power when merging on the expressway I use three days a week going and coming. Love the looks and the mpg's of the new Insight but if it's a real slog getting around, could make me look somewhere else. Had a 2006 Civic and liked it even though it had a few issues that Honda didn't handle to well.
    Any info about your impressions would be greatly appreciated over the next few months as I make my decision to purchase or keep what I've got!

    The Sandman :) B)

    If you use the "new cars" link at the top of the page, you can get the answers to most of your questions.

    Hoping a recent lessee can chime in with actual ownership experiences.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jett456jett456 Posts: 49
    I drove one today.  Pretty peppy.  It has buttons to shift.  
  • stnkpalmstnkpalm Posts: 30
    I test drove one a couple days ago. I wouldn't call it peppy. I would say the power was adequate. It was pretty quiet inside the cabin which was nice. On my list of potential new cars I would say the Insight is the most practical because of it's great MPG. It's probably also the most boring of all the cars I'm considering. I would say it's the best Hybrid I've seen. People would probably mistake it for an Accord or a Civic if they didn't see the badge. Uninformed people wouldn't know it was a Hybrid, which is a good thing. It looks like a regular car.
  • letvmia84letvmia84 Posts: 16
    Hello!

    What's the MF and RV for the Insight Touring, 36mths/12k, for zip code 33183?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,157
    letvmia84 said:

    Hello!

    What's the MF and RV for the Insight Touring, 36mths/12k, for zip code 33183?

    Thanks!

    .00220 and 56%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • letvmia84letvmia84 Posts: 16
    Michaell said:
    Hello!

    What's the MF and RV for the Insight Touring, 36mths/12k, for zip code 33183?

    Thanks!
    .00220 and 56%
    Thank you! 
  • TomTomTomTom Posts: 12
    edited August 2018
    I'm looking for the MF and RV for a 36months/12k and 36months/ 15k for zip code 07081?

    Is that info different from one dealer to another say within a 7 miles radius?

    Sorry I'm new to leasing, from my understanding (and correct me if I'm wrong please) to find out the MF in % no matter if the lease is 36months or 24 months I would multiply the MF by 2,400 (so .00220 X 24000= 5.28%) and 5.28% seems a little high to me would I be able to negotiate it a little lower?

    Does the MF and RV from every car vary from month to month?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,831
    TomTom said:

    I'm looking for the MF and RV for a 36months/12k and 36months/ 15k for zip code 07081?

    Is that info different from one dealer to another say within a 7 miles radius?

    Sorry I'm new to leasing, from my understanding (and correct me if I'm wrong please) to find out the MF in % no matter if the lease is 36months or 24 months I would multiply the MF by 2,400 (so .00220 X 24000= 5.28%) and 5.28% seems a little high to me would I be able to negotiate it a little lower?

    Does the MF and RV from every car vary from month to month?

    .00220 MF
    Yes.. that's high. No, you can't negotiate it. That is the lowest rate available for top tier credit.
    36/15: 54% residual for LX/Touring. 55% residual for EX.

    Honda usually comes out with new lease programs, every other month. Next program is scheduled to start on 09/05.

    This car will not be cheap to lease.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TomTomTomTom Posts: 12
    Thank You! And sorry I didn't notice I didn't put the trim down it was for an EX.

    What about 36m/12k? I guess from your post it's all the same than no matter the dealer? Where can I find these number without feeling that the dealer is taking advantage of me? I feel bad coming on here and asking so much.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,157
    TomTom said:

    Thank You! And sorry I didn't notice I didn't put the trim down it was for an EX.

    What about 36m/12k? I guess from your post it's all the same than no matter the dealer? Where can I find these number without feeling that the dealer is taking advantage of me? I feel bad coming on here and asking so much.

    Add 2% for 12K.

    The information is confidential. If you determine the dealer is marking up the MF, tell them you won't deal unless you get the base rate, or you'll go to another dealer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TomTomTomTom Posts: 12
    Thank You, for the top confidential (Edmunds)ECIA stuff and the helpful tips.

    And when everyone on here says add 2% its for the residual?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,157
    TomTom said:

    Thank You, for the top confidential (Edmunds)ECIA stuff and the helpful tips.

    And when everyone on here says add 2% its for the residual?

    Yes, that is correct.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, may I please have the MF and residual for Touring for 36m/12k in 94403? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,831
    agajadhar said:

    Hi, may I please have the MF and residual for Touring for 36m/12k in 94403? Thank you!

    .00220 MF and 56% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thanks!
  • Please provide MF and residual for EX, 36/12, 33314; thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,157

    Please provide MF and residual for EX, 36/12, 33314; thanks.

    .00220 and 57%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.