Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently own a 2019 or newer RAM pickup? A reporter would like to speak with you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 1/27 for more info.

2019 Subaru WRX Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820
edited July 2018 in Subaru
Ask your 2019 WRX lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2019 Subaru WRX here.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456713

Comments

  • tpuntchtpuntch Posts: 3
    Looking for residual value and money factor in zip 75201 for the following:

    2019 WRX Limited (stick) with Nav + Harmon Kardon: 12k/36mo 


  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820
    tpuntch said:

    Looking for residual value and money factor in zip 75201 for the following:

    2019 WRX Limited (stick) with Nav + Harmon Kardon: 12k/36mo 


    .00160 MF and 58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tpuntchtpuntch Posts: 3
    Thanks. Could I also get numbers for the following in zip 75201:

    2019 WRX STI Limited With Lip: 12k/36mo
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820
    tpuntch said:

    Thanks. Could I also get numbers for the following in zip 75201:

    2019 WRX STI Limited With Lip: 12k/36mo

    .00190 MF and 61% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • temjeitotemjeito Natick, MAPosts: 30
    edited July 2018
    Could you provide numbers for 2019 WRX base and premium models (both stick) in 01760 for 10k (or lower)/36mo lease?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820
    temjeito said:

    Could you provide numbers for 2019 WRX base and premium models (both stick) in 01760 for 10k (or lower)/36mo lease?

    Thanks!

    36/10
    Base: .00185 MF and 62% residual
    Prem: .00170 MF and 58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • wwestleymwwestleym Posts: 2
    Hello,

    Could you please provide numbers for 2019 WRX Limited 6MT w/Harmon Kardon in Jackson, MS (39157) for 36 mo./ 10k mile lease?

    Thanks,
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820
    wwestleym said:

    Hello,

    Could you please provide numbers for 2019 WRX Limited 6MT w/Harmon Kardon in Jackson, MS (39157) for 36 mo./ 10k mile lease?

    Thanks,

    .00160 MF and 59% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • xemneexxemneex Posts: 8
    Can I get the July MF/residual for 94086

    2019 WRX base 36/12k manual
    2019 WRX premium 36/12k manual

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820
    xemneex said:

    Can I get the July MF/residual for 94086

    2019 WRX base 36/12k manual
    2019 WRX premium 36/12k manual

    Thanks!

    Base: .00185 MF and 61% residual
    Premium: .00170 MF and 57% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mriccardomriccardo Posts: 2
    MF / Residual for 13204

    2019 WRX Premium 36/12k and 36/15k manual

    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820
    mriccardo said:

    MF / Residual for 13204

    2019 WRX Premium 36/12k and 36/15k manual

    Thanks.

    .00170 MF and 57%/55% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ehsanjazzehsanjazz Posts: 7
    MF/Residual 36/12 for 2019 WRX Base manual for 21286 MD Please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820
    ehsanjazz said:

    MF/Residual 36/12 for 2019 WRX Base manual for 21286 MD Please

    .00185 MF and 61% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • skrockij89skrockij89 MontanaPosts: 23
    MF/Residual for 2019 Subaru STI Limited w/wing 36/12k in Maryland? Please and thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820

    MF/Residual for 2019 Subaru STI Limited w/wing 36/12k in Maryland? Please and thank you

    .00180 MF and 61% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • martin888martin888 Posts: 33
    edited July 2018
    Looking for residual value and money factor in Los Angeles, CA for the following:

    2019 WRX STI Limited With Wing: 10k/36mo 12k/36mo
    2019 WRX STI Limited With Lip: 10k/36mo 12k/36mo
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820
    martin888 said:

    Looking for residual value and money factor in Los Angeles, CA for the following:

    2019 WRX STI Limited With Wing: 10k/36mo 12k/36mo
    2019 WRX STI Limited With Lip: 10k/36mo 12k/36mo

    36/12
    61% residual
    Lip: .00190 MF
    Wing: .00180 MF

    62% residual for 36/10

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 2019 Base residual and tier 1/2 MF 45011
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,338

    2019 Base residual and tier 1/2 MF 45011

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    2019 Base residual and tier 1/2 MF 45011

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    3/36
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,338

    Michaell said:

    2019 Base residual and tier 1/2 MF 45011

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    3/36
    .00185 and 61%
    Add .00025 for tier 2

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hemingway9hemingway9 Posts: 66
    Hello- what are RV/MF for 2019 STI base and limited for 10k/12k for 91202
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,338

    Hello- what are RV/MF for 2019 STI base and limited for 10k/12k for 91202

    36/12
    Base - .00185 MF and 61% residual
    Wing - .00180 and 61% residual
    Lip - .00190 MF and 61% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mjukakumjukaku Posts: 21
    hey all,
    can you provide the MF and residual for a stick 2019 WRX base and premium, 36/12 for 94401? also, would something like a 39 month lease make the numbers better?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820
    mjukaku said:

    hey all,
    can you provide the MF and residual for a stick 2019 WRX base and premium, 36/12 for 94401? also, would something like a 39 month lease make the numbers better?

    Base: .00185 MF and 61% residual
    Prem: .00170 MF and 57% residual

    39 isn't any better

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • k_train88k_train88 Posts: 4
    Looking for residual value and money factor in zip 06042 for the following 2019 wrx STI limited and base? I feel the dealer is trying to rip me off charging me $45,252 for basically a 2019 STI with push to start and it’s not even the limited. They was saying my payment would be $552 a month. If someone can help me out thanks. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,338
    k_train88 said:

    Looking for residual value and money factor in zip 06042 for the following 2019 wrx STI limited and base? I feel the dealer is trying to rip me off charging me $45,252 for basically a 2019 STI with push to start and it’s not even the limited. They was saying my payment would be $552 a month. If someone can help me out thanks. 

    36/15
    Base - .00165 and 60%
    Limited - 59% and .00190 (Lip) or .00180 (Wing)

    What is the MSRP?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ehsanjazzehsanjazz Posts: 7
    Please MF, RV for WRX 2019 Base Manual and Premium Manual / 12000 miles and 36 months in MD 21286
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820
    ehsanjazz said:

    Please MF, RV for WRX 2019 Base Manual and Premium Manual / 12000 miles and 36 months in MD 21286

    Base: .00185 MF and 61% residual
    Prem: .00170 MF and 57% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • k_train88k_train88 Posts: 4
    Michaell said:
    Looking for residual value and money factor in zip 06042 for the following 2019 wrx STI limited and base? I feel the dealer is trying to rip me off charging me $45,252 for basically a 2019 STI with push to start and it’s not even the limited. They was saying my payment would be $552 a month. If someone can help me out thanks. 
    36/15 Base - .00165 and 60% Limited - 59% and .00190 (Lip) or .00180 (Wing) What is the MSRP?
    The MSRP is $41,865.99 if possible can you help me calculate this and how much my monthly payments should be and they was saying to put $3000 lease before so now I’m deciding if I should just finance because of how high the pay they gave me was. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,338
    k_train88 said:


    Michaell said:

    k_train88 said:

    Looking for residual value and money factor in zip 06042 for the following 2019 wrx STI limited and base? I feel the dealer is trying to rip me off charging me $45,252 for basically a 2019 STI with push to start and it’s not even the limited. They was saying my payment would be $552 a month. If someone can help me out thanks. 

    36/15
    Base - .00165 and 60%
    Limited - 59% and .00190 (Lip) or .00180 (Wing)

    What is the MSRP?

    The MSRP is $41,865.99 if possible can you help me calculate this and how much my monthly payments should be and they was saying to put $3000 lease before so now I’m deciding if I should just finance because of how high the pay they gave me was. 

    So, what was the $45K price from your first post? A purchase number, out the door?

    The MSRP should be a whole number.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • k_train88k_train88 Posts: 4
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    Looking for residual value and money factor in zip 06042 for the following 2019 wrx STI limited and base? I feel the dealer is trying to rip me off charging me $45,252 for basically a 2019 STI with push to start and it’s not even the limited. They was saying my payment would be $552 a month. If someone can help me out thanks. 
    36/15 Base - .00165 and 60% Limited - 59% and .00190 (Lip) or .00180 (Wing) What is the MSRP?
    The MSRP is $41,865.99 if possible can you help me calculate this and how much my monthly payments should be and they was saying to put $3000 lease before so now I’m deciding if I should just finance because of how high the pay they gave me was. 
    So, what was the $45K price from your first post? A purchase number, out the door? The MSRP should be a whole number.
    The car is $41,865.99 and then after tax and everything my total was $45k with a $552 monthly payment 
  • k_train88k_train88 Posts: 4
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    Looking for residual value and money factor in zip 06042 for the following 2019 wrx STI limited and base? I feel the dealer is trying to rip me off charging me $45,252 for basically a 2019 STI with push to start and it’s not even the limited. They was saying my payment would be $552 a month. If someone can help me out thanks. 
    36/15 Base - .00165 and 60% Limited - 59% and .00190 (Lip) or .00180 (Wing) What is the MSRP?
    The MSRP is $41,865.99 if possible can you help me calculate this and how much my monthly payments should be and they was saying to put $3000 lease before so now I’m deciding if I should just finance because of how high the pay they gave me was. 
    So, what was the $45K price from your first post? A purchase number, out the door? The MSRP should be a whole number.
    The MSRP is $41,865 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820
    k_train88 said:


    Michaell said:

    k_train88 said:


    Michaell said:

    k_train88 said:

    Looking for residual value and money factor in zip 06042 for the following 2019 wrx STI limited and base? I feel the dealer is trying to rip me off charging me $45,252 for basically a 2019 STI with push to start and it’s not even the limited. They was saying my payment would be $552 a month. If someone can help me out thanks. 

    36/15
    Base - .00165 and 60%
    Limited - 59% and .00190 (Lip) or .00180 (Wing)

    What is the MSRP?

    The MSRP is $41,865.99 if possible can you help me calculate this and how much my monthly payments should be and they was saying to put $3000 lease before so now I’m deciding if I should just finance because of how high the pay they gave me was. 
    So, what was the $45K price from your first post? A purchase number, out the door?

    The MSRP should be a whole number.

    The MSRP is $41,865 

    So, no discount?

    At full MSRP, $593/mo.+tax, assuming you pay all fees and other charges upfront.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • xemneexxemneex Posts: 8
    Can I get the August MF/residual for 94538

    2019 WRX base 36/12k manual
    2019 WRX premium 36/12k manual

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820
    xemneex said:

    Can I get the August MF/residual for 94538

    2019 WRX base 36/12k manual
    2019 WRX premium 36/12k manual

    Thanks!

    .00185 MF and 61% residual
    .00170 MF and 57% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello,

    May you provide August lease RV/MF for 2019 STI Limited/lip Spoiler and base model for 10k miles 91202?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820

    Hello,

    May you provide August lease RV/MF for 2019 STI Limited/lip Spoiler and base model for 10k miles 91202?

    36/10
    .00190 MF and 62% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Looking for residual value and money factor in Los Angeles, CA for:

    2019 Subaru WRX Limited (MANUAL TRANSMISSION) with Navigation System, Harman Kardon: 12k/24mo 12k/36mo

    2019 WRX STI base model: 12k/24mo 12k/36mo
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,338
    martin888 said:

    Looking for residual value and money factor in Los Angeles, CA for:

    2019 Subaru WRX Limited (MANUAL TRANSMISSION) with Navigation System, Harman Kardon: 12k/24mo 12k/36mo

    2019 WRX STI base model: 12k/24mo 12k/36mo

    Ltd MT
    .00240 and 65%
    .00160 and 58%

    STi Base
    .00240 and 69%
    .00165 and 62%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • martin888martin888 Posts: 33
    edited August 2018
    Forgot to include this one for Los Angeles, CA:

    2019 WRX STI Limited With Lip and with Wing: 12k/24mo 12k/36mo

    Many thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,338
    martin888 said:

    Forgot to include this one for Los Angeles, CA:

    2019 WRX STI Limited With Lip and with Wing: 12k/24mo 12k/36mo

    Many thanks!

    Lip
    .00240 and 68%
    .00190 and 61%

    Wing
    .00240 and 68%
    .00180 and 61%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I have MF and residual for '19 WRX Limited CVT in 27546 for 36/15?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,338
    askibum02 said:

    Can I have MF and residual for '19 WRX Limited CVT in 27546 for 36/15?

    .00150 and 56%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MF and residual for 2019 STI base, 10k/36 in 11801?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 176,820
    eberquist said:

    MF and residual for 2019 STI base, 10k/36 in 11801?

    .00165 MF and 63% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Mc17Mc17 Posts: 1
    Hello- looking for MF and res for 19 base sti? Zip 32225 fl  10k/36month

    also - can dealers change these numbers? 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 171,338
    Mc17 said:

    Hello- looking for MF and res for 19 base sti? Zip 32225 fl  10k/36month

    also - can dealers change these numbers? 

    .00165 and 63%

    MF can be bumped .00050 by the dealer; residual is fixed by the bank

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Gatorfan123Gatorfan123 Posts: 37
    edited August 2018
    I guess the factory isn't support the lease any more with 2019 model. the MF has sure went up. I do realize the residual went up too, but overall the payment will be more than.
Sign In or Register to comment.