Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2019 Mercedes E-Class Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    NotchNotch Member Posts: 3
    Sorry, 36/15
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    Notch said:

Do you have the residual and MF for a E63 wagon by chance? 33143. Thanks

Sorry, 36/15

Standard MF and 53%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    NotchNotch Member Posts: 3
    Thanks!
  • Options
    yogujuhere1yogujuhere1 Member Posts: 11
    Hi can you tell me MF and Residual for

2019 E300 Sedan 4matic 10k/36
    2019 E450 Sedan 4matic 10k/36

And are there any incentives? Also for loyalty?

Thank you
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,302

Hi can you tell me MF and Residual for

2019 E300 Sedan 4matic 10k/36
    2019 E450 Sedan 4matic 10k/36

And are there any incentives? Also for loyalty?

Thank you

.00118 MF and 57% residual
    .00210 MF and 59% residual

$1000 incentive

No loyalty info

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Mitu_08Mitu_08 Member Posts: 5
    So, my understanding is that money factor is just a different way of stating interest rate. Given that, could an inflated money factor be due to credit tiers or anything of that nature? Or is the "base money factor" something that's fairly standard?
  • Options
    KombifanKombifan Member Posts: 13
    Hi Could you tell me the MF and RV and any applicable incentives for the 2019 E450 Wagon?

Thanks.

36/12-15k 20817
  • Options
    4slickdeals4slickdeals Member Posts: 5
    Please can someone provide incentives and RV/MF for 10k/12K 24/36/39 month lease for Loaner to Owner with 5K miles on it, 2019 MB E 300 AWD Virginia. Thank you!
  • Options
    Mitu_08 said:

So, my understanding is that money factor is just a different way of stating interest rate. Given that, could an inflated money factor be due to credit tiers or anything of that nature? Or is the "base money factor" something that's fairly standard?

A higher money factor could be because of lower credit tier, or dealer markup.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Kombifan said:

Hi Could you tell me the MF and RV and any applicable incentives for the 2019 E450 Wagon?

Thanks.

36/12-15k 20817

36/15
    Standard MF and 54% residual
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

Please can someone provide incentives and RV/MF for 10k/12K 24/36/39 month lease for Loaner to Owner with 5K miles on it, 2019 MB E 300 AWD Virginia. Thank you!

.00118 MF
    62%/56% residual for 24/36 mo, 12K/yr
    We don't have the 39 month residuals.

No info on how the existing mileage will affect those numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Jay007Jay007 Member Posts: 11
    Hi Experts,

Is there a historical trend chart that suggest how the residual / MF values fluctuate for a certain model (lets say E-300 4MATIC) through the year? I am trying to gauge ideally when they will be at the highest / lowest
  • Options
    jkipsterjkipster Member Posts: 270
    Hi,
    Can I get the lease terms for 24/36/48 months for a 2019 E300 Sedan RWD at 7,500 miles per year? Thanks.
    2001 Passat
    2010 G37S Sedan
    2013 G37xS Sedan
    2014 QX60
    2015 Q40
    2016 QX60
    2016 E350 Sedan
    2017 QX60
    2019 E450 Wagon
    2021 Sienna XSE AWD
    2022 Lexus RX350
    2022 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Limited
    2023 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum 4WD
  • Options
    Jay007 said:

Hi Experts,

Is there a historical trend chart that suggest how the residual / MF values fluctuate for a certain model (lets say E-300 4MATIC) through the year? I am trying to gauge ideally when they will be at the highest / lowest

Nope..

But, if you have the time, you could look at the 2018 lease discussion, and page through it. The posts are in chronological order, and list the month they were posted.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jkipster said:

Hi,
    Can I get the lease terms for 24/36/48 months for a 2019 E300 Sedan RWD at 7,500 miles per year? Thanks.

.00150 MF
    66%/59%/50% residual
    $1000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    edited April 2019
    kyfdx said:

Jay007 said:

Hi Experts,

Nope..

But, if you have the time, you could look at the 2018 lease discussion, and page through it. The posts are in chronological order, and list the month they were posted.
    Correct, was just wondering if there was something already there to help save time.
    Have another silly question though, if the lease terms are 45k miles at the end of 3 years and one ends up driving only 36k, will the dealer buy it from MBFS for residual value (which considers it run for 45k miles) or will he need to buy it at a higher price since car has actually done less mileage. Am trying to see if there is a benefit here that should get passed on to me since im close to 10k miles under.
  • Options
    ZuhamitZuhamit Member Posts: 3
    Hi Experts, 

Can you please provide MF and RV for E450 coupe RWD 2019 10/36 and 12/36 in 91607. Many thanks! 
  • Options
    ajmackeajmacke Member Posts: 2
    Looking for MF and residual for 2019 E53 Cabriolet. 36/12 for zip code 85054.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Jay007 said:

kyfdx said:

Jay007 said:

Hi Experts,

Nope..

Correct, was just wondering if there was something already there to help save time.
    Have another silly question though, if the lease terms are 45k miles at the end of 3 years and one ends up driving only 36k, will the dealer buy it from MBFS for residual value (which considers it run for 45k miles) or will he need to buy it at a higher price since car has actually done less mileage. Am trying to see if there is a benefit here that should get passed on to me since im close to 10k miles under.
    The residual value is fixed at the beginning of the lease term. If you don't drive as many miles as the contract stipulates, the car may be worth more than the residual value. It doesn't happen often.

And, no benefit to you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Zuhamit said:

Hi Experts, 

Can you please provide MF and RV for E450 coupe RWD 2019 10/36 and 12/36 in 91607. Many thanks! 

36/12
    .00063 and 52%
    $1500 loyalty incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    ajmacke said:

Looking for MF and residual for 2019 E53 Cabriolet. 36/12 for zip code 85054.
    Thanks!

.00231 and 54%
    $1500 loyalty credit

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Jay007 said:

kyfdx said:

Jay007 said:

Hi Experts,

Nope..

The dealer pays wholesale market value. Or, if the turn-in dealer doesn't want it, it may go to a Mercedes dealer auction, to go to the highest bidder. Your lease terms will have no effect on what the dealer pays for the car, only what you will pay for the car, if you buy it.

If you truly have positive equity, near lease-end, you could theoretically trade the car in to a dealer, and realize some of that equity.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    CORamosCORamos Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2019
    What is the MF and residual for an E450 and E300 (AWD) in zip 01516?. 36mo/15k

Thanks!
  • Options
    CORamos said:

What is the MF and residual for an E450 and E300 (AWD) in zip 01516?. 36mo/15k

Thanks!

E300: .00118 MF and 54% residual
    E450: .00210 MF and 56% residual

$1000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    rudimassrudimass Member Posts: 57
    Hi,
    Could I please get the MF, residual, incentives for 02142 for an E450 Sedan AWD, 24/10 and 36/10
    Thank you!
  • Options
    rudimass said:

Hi,
    Could I please get the MF, residual, incentives for 02142 for an E450 Sedan AWD, 24/10 and 36/10
    Thank you!

.00210 and 66% / 59%
    $1000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    rudimassrudimass Member Posts: 57
    Thank you Michaell!
  • Options
    jaredsc7jaredsc7 Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

jaredsc7 said:

kyfdx said:

jaredsc7 said:

Hi,
    Could I have the MF and residual for an E450 Convertible for 36/42 months and 10k/12k miles?

RWD or AWD?
    RWD please. ZIP is 34228.
    .00093 and 54% / 47%
    No lease incentives
    Thank you. What about 10k miles?
  • Options
    jaredsc7 said:

Michaell said:

jaredsc7 said:

kyfdx said:

jaredsc7 said:

Hi,
    Could I have the MF and residual for an E450 Convertible for 36/42 months and 10k/12k miles?

RWD or AWD?
    RWD please. ZIP is 34228.
    .00093 and 54% / 47%
    No lease incentives
    Thank you. What about 10k miles?
    +1%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Av8torsadfAv8torsadf Member Posts: 1
    What are MF and Residuals on 2019 E-class Wagon E450 for 36/15? Any incentives? Thanks.
  • Options
    Moderators - Thanks for all the great work you guys put in. Have a quick question though, would it make sense to have the information for MF, Residuals for all E-Class models for a particular month be put on a sticky thread or something so everyone can just go and get information from it, unless the question is about something else.
    I cannot imagine how difficult it might be for you to keep repeating the same information time and time over again, thoughts?
  • Options

What are MF and Residuals on 2019 E-class Wagon E450 for 36/15? Any incentives? Thanks.

Standard MF and 54% residual
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Jay007 said:

Moderators - Thanks for all the great work you guys put in. Have a quick question though, would it make sense to have the information for MF, Residuals for all E-Class models for a particular month be put on a sticky thread or something so everyone can just go and get information from it, unless the question is about something else.
    I cannot imagine how difficult it might be for you to keep repeating the same information time and time over again, thoughts?

Are you trying to put us out of a job? :smile:

Too many variables to track, between engines, body styles, AMG vs. regular models, and the possibilty of regional information to create a single reference sheet.

We don't mind answering your questions.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    clevecar2017clevecar2017 Member Posts: 13
    MF and Residual 44139 E53 4matic 36/15
  • Options

MF and Residual 44139 E53 4matic 36/15

Sedan?

.00213 MF and 51% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    tremektremek Member Posts: 8
    Hi, now that we're in May, are there any financing or lease deals worth knowing about on either new or CPO E63s wagons? Zip is 80016. Thank you!
  • Options
    tremek said:

Hi, now that we're in May, are there any financing or lease deals worth knowing about on either new or CPO E63s wagons? Zip is 80016. Thank you!

There are never incentives on the wagons.

CPO might be worth a look, but we don't have any info on the CPO programs.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    edited May 2019

Did an analysis to see what is the best time to lease a car. Since the data for 2018 E Class RWD/AWD is available plotted some charts for the same. This assumes the MSRP is x (throughout the year) and the adjusted cap is y (throughout the year). It calculates the price per month based on that keeping in mind residuals / MF for a particular month.
    Hope you find this useful . . .
  • Options
    Jay007 said:

Did an analysis to see what is the best time to lease a car. Since the data for 2018 E Class RWD/AWD is available plotted some charts for the same. This assumes the MSRP is x (throughout the year) and the adjusted cap is y (throughout the year). It calculates the price per month based on that keeping in mind residuals / MF for a particular month.

Interesting. I think where it might breakdown is the assumption of the same CAP cost, throughout the year.

It seems to me that as the year goes along (especially towards the end), Mercedes gives dealers extra incentives to make up for the deterioration in residuals. I think that results in lower selling prices. Otherwise, they wouldn't be able to move the vehicles in the later months.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    edited May 2019
    kyfdx said:

Jay007 said:

Interesting. I think where it might breakdown is the assumption of the same CAP cost, throughout the year.

It seems to me that as the year goes along (especially towards the end), Mercedes gives dealers extra incentives to make up for the deterioration in residuals. I think that results in lower selling prices. Otherwise, they wouldn't be able to move the vehicles in the later months.
    True, difficult to determine the discounts coming in at different points of the year so need to stick with the same numbers. I scoured through the posts but could not find adequate data on discounts as not a lot of people share the deals they are getting which could be a real bonus in helping negotiate a good deal. On an average I think the discounts range from 9% to 20% towards the end of the year. . . . .
    Till i did this I would have never assumed that even though the MF falls drastically throughout the year, the residuals also take a nose dive which eventually increases the price assuming everything else remains the same
  • Options
    Crash2038Crash2038 Member Posts: 4
    If the numbers are out for May, can I have the MF/Residual on an 2019 E450 in 08879. Any rebates or incentives?

Thanks
  • Options
    smilefantasticsmilefantastic Member Posts: 13
    Can I get MF/Residual for 2019 E300 RWD, 36/12k Zip: 91790

Thanks,
  • Options
    Crash2038 said:

If the numbers are out for May, can I have the MF/Residual on an 2019 E450 in 08879. Any rebates or incentives?

Thanks

Coupe, Sedan or Convertible?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

Can I get MF/Residual for 2019 E300 RWD, 36/12k Zip: 91790

Thanks,

.00132 MF and 56% residual
    $2000 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    MbzguyMbzguy Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2019
    Hi guys,
    Can I get MF/Residual and incentives for 2019 E450 sedan AWD in 36/7.5k and 36/10k? Zip: 98005.
    Also, I currently have a benz due soon, do I have loyalty incentive? if so, how much? Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    Mbzguy said:

Hi guys,
    Can I get MF/Residual and incentives for 2019 E450 sedan AWD in 36/7.5k and 36/10k? Zip: 98005.
    Also, I currently have a benz due soon, do I have loyalty incentive? if so, how much? Thanks in advance!

36/10
    .00193 and 58%
    $2000 incentive

The loyalty incentive is that MB will waive the last 3 payments of your current lease (depending on model) when you lease a new MB

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Crash2038Crash2038 Member Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

Crash2038 said:

Thanks

Sorry, forgot to mention. Sedan. Currently in an Audi. Any conquest?
  • Options
    Crash2038 said:

kyfdx said:

Crash2038 said:

Thanks

Sorry, forgot to mention. Sedan. Currently in an Audi. Any conquest?
    36/15
    .00193 MF and 55% residual
    $2000 incentive

No conquest info

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Chris_J2Chris_J2 Member Posts: 17
    Thanks for all of the great information! Would you mind sharing the Residual/Money Factor & Incentives for the following in May. I'm coming out of a C300 AWD. in Connecticut?

2019 C 300 AWD Sedan 36/15
    2019 C 300 AWD Cabrio 36/15

2019 E 300 AWD 36/15k
    2019 E 450 AWD Sedan 36/15k
    2019 E 450 AWD Cabrio 36/15
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Chris_J2 said:

Thanks for all of the great information! Would you mind sharing the Residual/Money Factor & Incentives for the following in May. I'm coming out of a C300 AWD. in Connecticut?

2019 C 300 AWD Sedan 36/15
    2019 C 300 AWD Cabrio 36/15

2019 E 300 AWD 36/15k
    2019 E 450 AWD Sedan 36/15k
    2019 E 450 AWD Cabrio 36/15

E-Class
    .00100 MF and 53% residual
    .00193 MF and 55% residual
    .00067 MF and 51% residual

$2000 incentive on the sedans, only

Ask for C-Class info, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/52540/mercedes-benz/c-class/2019-mercedes-c-class-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator