Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently tried to purchase a new vehicle after being out of the market for a while and found that prices were much higher than you expected? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 1/20 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 GMC Sierra Lease Deals and Prices

11011121416

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,199

    Can someone please help would like to know the current mf/residual/incentives for 2019 Sierra Denali 2wd/4wd 36/10 THANKS

    @Michaell 91761

    .00183 and 64%
    $5000 customer incentive

    Either drive train

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DawidKDawidK Posts: 2
    Hello guys can I have the Mf and residual for a GMC Sierra 1500 double cab elevation package
    10k/36 months the msrp is 51,080 I got $2,889 dealer discount plus a total of 6,400 in incentives including the costco deal.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,355
    DawidK said:

    Hello guys can I have the Mf and residual for a GMC Sierra 1500 double cab elevation package
    10k/36 months the msrp is 51,080 I got $2,889 dealer discount plus a total of 6,400 in incentives including the costco deal.

    What is your location?

    2WD or 4WD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MountainDrewMountainDrew Posts: 2
    edited October 2019
    2019 GMC Sierra 4x4 Denali / AT4. Any incentives would be appreciated. Thank you. 70665 & 70506
    10k/36
    12k/36
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,199

    2019 GMC Sierra 4x4 Denali / AT4. Any incentives would be appreciated. Thank you. 70665 & 70506
    10k/36
    12k/36

    36/12
    AT4 - .00186 and 64%
    Denali - .00183 and 63%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TrentgwTrentgw Posts: 18
    Could I get the numbers & incentives for the following:

    2019 SLE - 4x4 - Crew Cab, Short Box

    2019 Elevation - 4x4 - Double Cab, Standard Box

    Zip: 64113

    36/15

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,199
    Trentgw said:

    Could I get the numbers & incentives for the following:

    2019 SLE - 4x4 - Crew Cab, Short Box

    2019 Elevation - 4x4 - Double Cab, Standard Box

    Zip: 64113

    36/15

    Thanks!

    SLE CC - .00186 and 62%
    Elevation DC - .00191 and 62%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I please have residual, MF and incentives for 2019 AT4 Crew in zip 11791 for 36/12k?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,199

    Can I please have residual, MF and incentives for 2019 AT4 Crew in zip 11791 for 36/12k?

    .00186 and 74%
    $4800 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 74% ??? Wow, is that really the case?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,199

    74% ??? Wow, is that really the case?

    Ha. Typo on my part.

    64%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Darn!! I was ready to sign!
  • But, just to be clear, the program is exactly the same on the 2019 and 2020, right?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,355

    But, just to be clear, the program is exactly the same on the 2019 and 2020, right?

    Not our best day giving numbers.

    No, the 2020 program is different, and that post has been corrected.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Please let me know MF and residual 2020 Sierra Crew AT4 ZIP code 27284 12K and 15K 36mo and 39mo

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,199
    macknyt said:

    Please let me know MF and residual 2020 Sierra Crew AT4 ZIP code 27284 12K and 15K 36mo and 39mo

    Thanks!

    .00186 and 62% (36/15) or 61% (39/15)
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks! Did you have figures for 12K per year?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,355
    macknyt said:

    Thanks! Did you have figures for 12K per year?

    Add 2% to residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I get November numbers for a 2019 Sierra AT4 crew 4x4 for 24/10k and 36/10k in zip code 49203? Thanks.
  • Can I have November numbers for Sierra Denali crew cab 4x4 36/12 in 32953

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,199
    Bboyce536 said:

    Can I get November numbers for a 2019 Sierra AT4 crew 4x4 for 24/10k and 36/10k in zip code 49203? Thanks.

    .00167 and 69%
    .00186 and 65%
    $4300 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,199
    edited November 2019

    Can I have November numbers for Sierra Denali crew cab 4x4 36/12 in 32953

    Thank you

    .00183 and 63%
    $4650 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pablopablo DFWPosts: 1
    Hello, looking for numbers on the following please:

    2020 6.2 and 5.3 AT4 in 76248. 39/15 and 48/15 if available. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,355
    pablo said:

    Hello, looking for numbers on the following please:

    2020 6.2 and 5.3 AT4 in 76248. 39/15 and 48/15 if available. Thank you!

    .00186 MF and 61% residual
    .00222 MF and 56% residual

    $3300 customer incentive

    Either engine

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • djs2203djs2203 Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 14
    2019 Sierra SLT 36m/10k & 48m/10k zip code 15120
    incentives Dec 2019? Payments with $5k down?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,355
    djs2203 said:

    2019 Sierra SLT 36m/10k & 48m/10k zip code 15120
    incentives Dec 2019? Payments with $5k down?

    We only have the numbers for November

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • djs2203djs2203 Pittsburgh, PAPosts: 14
    kyfdx said:

    djs2203 said:

    2019 Sierra SLT 36m/10k & 48m/10k zip code 15120
    incentives Dec 2019? Payments with $5k down?

    We only have the numbers for November
    Nov 2019 incentives?
  • Alan_rubi17Alan_rubi17 93313Posts: 6
    Hi looking for numbers for a 2019 Sierra for 36m/12k zip code is 93313
    Sierra Denali 4x4
    Sierra SLT 4x4
    Sierra AT4 4x4
  • newt0leasingnewt0leasing AtlantaPosts: 4
    Hello, I'm looking at leasing a 2020 $60K MSRP Sierra 39M/12M trading my 16 Sierra and putting 8K down for $545 a month. Is this a good deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,199
    djs2203 said:

    kyfdx said:

    djs2203 said:

    2019 Sierra SLT 36m/10k & 48m/10k zip code 15120
    incentives Dec 2019? Payments with $5k down?

    We only have the numbers for November
    Nov 2019 incentives?
    What cab style?
    4x2 or 4x4?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,199

    Hi looking for numbers for a 2019 Sierra for 36m/12k zip code is 93313
    Sierra Denali 4x4
    Sierra SLT 4x4
    Sierra AT4 4x4

    SLT - .00186 and 64%; $3900 customer incentive
    AT4 -.00186 and 64%; $3300
    Denali - .00183 and 63%; $5150

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,199

    Hello, I'm looking at leasing a 2020 $60K MSRP Sierra 39M/12M trading my 16 Sierra and putting 8K down for $545 a month. Is this a good deal?

    Please repost into the 2020 Sierra lease thread, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/58030/gmc/sierra-1500/2020-gmc-sierra-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi,

    Can I have MF, Res, and Incentives for a 2019 Denali Ultimate Crew Cab 4x4. Thanks!

    36/12
    24/12

    60453
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,355
    rob_111 said:

    Hi,

    Can I have MF, Res, and Incentives for a 2019 Denali Ultimate Crew Cab 4x4. Thanks!

    36/12
    24/12

    60453

    .00183 MF and 63% residual
    .00235 MF and 70% residual
    $4650 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jmorris7jmorris7 Posts: 9
    edited November 2019
    19 sierra denali 4wd 6.2, $63,600msrp, 36/12, true 0 driveoff, 595/mo(includes 9.5% tax). Good deal?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,355
    jmorris7 said:

    19 sierra denali 4wd 6.2, $63,600msrp, 36/12, true 0 driveoff, 595/mo(includes 9.5% tax). Good deal?

    What is your location?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    jmorris7 said:

    19 sierra denali 4wd 6.2, $63,600msrp, 36/12, true 0 driveoff, 595/mo(includes 9.5% tax). Good deal?

    What is your location?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?
    90071, $56600, $53600
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,199
    jmorris7 said:

    19 sierra denali 4wd 6.2, $63,600msrp, 36/12, true 0 driveoff, 595/mo(includes 9.5% tax). Good deal?

    jmorris7 said:

    kyfdx said:

    jmorris7 said:

    19 sierra denali 4wd 6.2, $63,600msrp, 36/12, true 0 driveoff, 595/mo(includes 9.5% tax). Good deal?

    What is your location?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?
    90071, $56600, $53600
    Yes, good deal relative to MSRP with $0 drive off.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • CFF62CFF62 Posts: 11
    Can I please get the money factor, residual, and incentives for a 2019 Denali 4x4 6.2 in zip 06460 thanks.

    36/15 lease
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,355
    CFF62 said:

    Can I please get the money factor, residual, and incentives for a 2019 Denali 4x4 6.2 in zip 06460 thanks.

    36/15 lease

    .00183 MF and 61% residual
    $6150 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Sunsout92646Sunsout92646 CALIFORNIAPosts: 3
    Can I please get MF, RV, and incentives on a 2019 SLT, short box in 92646. 36/12 and 36/15
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,199

    Can I please get MF, RV, and incentives on a 2019 SLT, short box in 92646. 36/12 and 36/15

    What cab style?
    4x2 or 4x4?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Sunsout92646Sunsout92646 CALIFORNIAPosts: 3
    Crew Cab and 4x2
  • Can I please get the current MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Denali Crew Short Box 4x4 5.3 in 48322 for 24/10k and 36/10k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,199

    Can I please get MF, RV, and incentives on a 2019 SLT, short box in 92646. 36/12 and 36/15

    Crew Cab and 4x2

    36/15
    .00168 and 60%
    $3900 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,355

    Can I please get the current MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Denali Crew Short Box 4x4 5.3 in 48322 for 24/10k and 36/10k

    .00235 MF and 71% residual
    .00183 MF and 64% residual

    $5650 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Rock78Rock78 Posts: 13
    Hi guys I’m looking for residual, MF, consumer incentives & rebates (I’m turning in a ‘17 Terrain off lease) for a 2019 & 2020 (both years) Denali Crew Shortbox and an SLT shortbox for a 36/10k lease in 45805 zip code. Top tier credit.

    Are there any big model year differences between 2019 & 2020 other than an assumed higher discount for the 2019’s?

    Thanks!
  • Rock78Rock78 Posts: 13
    edited November 2019
    AWD in SLT and Denali trims sorry I do t add that in the first request.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,199
    Rock78 said:

    Hi guys I’m looking for residual, MF, consumer incentives & rebates (I’m turning in a ‘17 Terrain off lease) for a 2019 & 2020 (both years) Denali Crew Shortbox and an SLT shortbox for a 36/10k lease in 45805 zip code. Top tier credit.

    Are there any big model year differences between 2019 & 2020 other than an assumed higher discount for the 2019’s?

    Thanks!

    Rock78 said:

    AWD in SLT and Denali trims sorry I do t add that in the first request.

    2019
    SLT - .00186 and 65%; $4900 customer incentive
    Denali - .00183 and 64%; $5650 customer incentive

    Please post 2020 Sierra questions here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/58030/gmc/sierra-1500/2020-gmc-sierra-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I please get the MF/residual/incentives for the following:
    - 2019 Sierra Denali 4x4 Crew Cab Std Bed 6.2L
    - 2019 Sierra AT4 4x4 Crew Cab Std Bed 6.2L

    36/12k

    Zip: 93454

    Thanks.
Sign In or Register to comment.