Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2019 GMC Sierra Lease Deals and Prices

1101112131416»

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,273
    xjoeyc23x said:

    2019 Sierra Denali 1500
    Crew Cab Short Box 4-Wheel Drive
    RV/MF/Incentives please.
    02919
    15k mile lease any term

    .00173 MF
    55%/53% residual for 36/39 mo

    $4650 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • IronYIronY 28314Posts: 11
    edited December 2019
    Hello can I have the money factor in residual for Sierra denali and at4 4 x4 and any available incentives if possible for 28311 24/10 and 36/10

    Thanks in advance
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535
    IronY said:

    Hello can I have the money factor in residual for Sierra denali and at4 4 x4 and any available incentives if possible for 28311 24/10 and 36/10

    Thanks in advance

    AT4
    24/10 - .00187 and 65%
    36/10 - .00172 and 59%

    Denali
    .00183 and 64%
    .00173 and 58%

    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello,

    2019 Sierra Denali 1500
    Crew Cab Short Box 4-Wheel Drive
    RV/MF/Incentives please.
    Zip: 63017
    24/12k and 36/12k

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,273
    a768678 said:

    Hello,

    2019 Sierra Denali 1500
    Crew Cab Short Box 4-Wheel Drive
    RV/MF/Incentives please.
    Zip: 63017
    24/12k and 36/12k

    Thanks

    .00183 MF and 63% residual
    .00173 MF and 57% residual

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jc87jc87 Posts: 7
    Hello,
    Can I please have the RV/MF/Incentives for:

    2019 Sierra 1500 AT4
    Crew Cab Short Box 4-Wheel Drive
    Zip: 19406
    24/12k and 36/12k

    Thank you!
  • Hi, may I have the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Denali 4x4 crew cab short-bed 6.2L for a 24/10k lease and 36/10k in 37206 zip code?

    Are there lower mileage leases available too? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535
    jc87 said:

    Hello,
    Can I please have the RV/MF/Incentives for:

    2019 Sierra 1500 AT4
    Crew Cab Short Box 4-Wheel Drive
    Zip: 19406
    24/12k and 36/12k

    Thank you!

    .00187 and 64%
    .00172 and 58%
    $3300 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535
    Trizzil said:

    Hi, may I have the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Denali 4x4 crew cab short-bed 6.2L for a 24/10k lease and 36/10k in 37206 zip code?

    Are there lower mileage leases available too? Thanks!

    .00183 and 64%
    .00173 and 58%
    No incentives

    10K is the lowest mileage allowance from GM Financial

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I’m trying to buy a 2019 Denali 2500 Duramax crew cab.

    It seems these dealers in Los Angeles are not budging on price which I’ve been quoted as 59,600( plus taxes...etc) for a well equipped one.

    That’s about what GM is discounting them is there really no more room? Manufactur to dealer incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535
    Henry84 said:

    I’m trying to buy a 2019 Denali 2500 Duramax crew cab.

    It seems these dealers in Los Angeles are not budging on price which I’ve been quoted as 59,600( plus taxes...etc) for a well equipped one.

    That’s about what GM is discounting them is there really no more room? Manufactur to dealer incentives?

    We don't track pricing, but you can research them here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Greetings,

    Can I get the following, please:

    2019 Sierra Denali 1500 and Sierra SLT Crew Cab
    RV/MF/Incentives
    Zip: 32541
    36/7500, 39/10k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,273
    ceege1998 said:

    Greetings,

    Can I get the following, please:

    2019 Sierra Denali 1500 and Sierra SLT Crew Cab
    RV/MF/Incentives
    Zip: 32541
    36/7500, 39/10k

    4WD or 2WD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    ceege1998 said:

    Greetings,

    Can I get the following, please:

    2019 Sierra Denali 1500 and Sierra SLT Crew Cab
    RV/MF/Incentives
    Zip: 32541
    36/7500, 39/10k

    4WD or 2WD?
    Both, please. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535
    ceege1998 said:

    kyfdx said:

    ceege1998 said:

    Greetings,

    Can I get the following, please:

    2019 Sierra Denali 1500 and Sierra SLT Crew Cab
    RV/MF/Incentives
    Zip: 32541
    36/7500, 39/10k

    4WD or 2WD?
    Both, please. Thanks.
    No 7.5K allowance available from GM Financial

    .00173 and 58% / 56% for 36/39 and 10K
    Either drive
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • daveicdaveic Posts: 11
    Hello,
    I’m looking for MF/Residual and incentives for a 2019 Denali 1500 4x4 w/5.3L V8. 36 month lease, either 12,000 or 15,000 miles/yr. zip code 52317.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,273
    daveic said:

    Hello,
    I’m looking for MF/Residual and incentives for a 2019 Denali 1500 4x4 w/5.3L V8. 36 month lease, either 12,000 or 15,000 miles/yr. zip code 52317.

    36/15
    .00173 MF and 55% residual

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • xjoeyc23xxjoeyc23x 02919Posts: 35
    2019 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 Crew Cab v8 4x4
    RV/MF/incentives please
    02919
    36M/15k miles
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535
    xjoeyc23x said:

    2019 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 Crew Cab v8 4x4
    RV/MF/incentives please
    02919
    36M/15k miles

    .00172 and 56%
    $3300 customer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • xjoeyc23xxjoeyc23x 02919Posts: 35
    2019 Sierra Denali 1500
    Crew Cab Short Box 4-Wheel Drive
    RV/MF/Incentives please.
    02919
    15k mile lease any term

    Sorry going to look at two different trucks in 2 hours.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535
    xjoeyc23x said:

    2019 Sierra Denali 1500
    Crew Cab Short Box 4-Wheel Drive
    RV/MF/Incentives please.
    02919
    15k mile lease any term

    Sorry going to look at two different trucks in 2 hours.

    36/15
    .00173 and 55%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, Can I have MF, Res, and Incentives for a 2019 Denali Ultimate Crew Cab 4x4. Thanks! 36/12 24/12 60453
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,273
    rob_111 said:

    Hi, Can I have MF, Res, and Incentives for a 2019 Denali Ultimate Crew Cab 4x4. Thanks! 36/12 24/12 60453

    .00183 MF and 63% residual
    .00173 MF and 57% residual

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, can I please get the MF/res/incentives for a 2019 Sierra 4x4 in the AT4, SLE, and base trims @ 15k/24 ?
    I’m in 93535

    Thank you !
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,273

    Hi, can I please get the MF/res/incentives for a 2019 Sierra 4x4 in the AT4, SLE, and base trims @ 15k/24 ?
    I’m in 93535

    Thank you !

    Double Cab or Crew Cab?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • LeasedealzLeasedealz Posts: 17
    Crew cab, thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535

    Hi, can I please get the MF/res/incentives for a 2019 Sierra 4x4 in the AT4, SLE, and base trims @ 15k/24 ?
    I’m in 93535

    Thank you !

    Crew cab, thank you

    .00187 and 63%
    SLE - $3400 incentives
    AT4 - $3300 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello, can I please get incentives, residual, and mf numbers for a 2019 1500 Denali 4x2 and 4x4 in 33014

    36/10k
    39/10k

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,273

    Hello, can I please get incentives, residual, and mf numbers for a 2019 1500 Denali 4x2 and 4x4 in 33014

    36/10k
    39/10k

    Thanks

    The only 2019 Sierras with lease support this month are the Limited Double Cabs.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Patsoxfan1Patsoxfan1 Posts: 17
    edited March 4
    Could I get MF/ residual/ incentives
    2019 GMC SIERRA 1500 LIMITED
    4WD Double Cab
    36/12
    02048
    TIA
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535

    Could I get MF/ residual/ incentives
    2019 GMC SIERRA 1500 LIMITED
    4WD Double Cab
    36/12
    02048
    TIA

    .00051 and 54%
    $4600 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mn_qwertymn_qwerty Posts: 12
    Hello, looking for numbers for:
    2019 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Crew Cab 4WD
    36/10k & 39/10k
    Zip: 55044
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,273
    mn_qwerty said:

    Hello, looking for numbers for:
    2019 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Crew Cab 4WD
    36/10k & 39/10k
    Zip: 55044

    The only 2019 model lease support is on the Limited Double Cab models.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • seanmwelshseanmwelsh Posts: 27
    It’s a long shot...

    Any lease opportunities for a NEW 2019 GMC SIERRA 1500 Crew Cab Short Box 4-Wheel Drive AT4??
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 171,273

    It’s a long shot...

    Any lease opportunities for a NEW 2019 GMC SIERRA 1500 Crew Cab Short Box 4-Wheel Drive AT4??

    No supported lease programs for 2019 models

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hey guys, could I get MF and residual for these in 78520?

    2020 Sierra Crew Cab AT4 4x4 - 36/12

    2020 Sierra Crew Cab Denali 4x4 - 36/12
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 165,535

    Hey guys, could I get MF and residual for these in 78520?

    2020 Sierra Crew Cab AT4 4x4 - 36/12

    2020 Sierra Crew Cab Denali 4x4 - 36/12

    Please repost into the 2020 Sierra lease thread, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/58030/gmc/sierra-1500/2020-gmc-sierra-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.