2019 Buick Encore Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,560
edited August 2018 in Buick
Ask your 2019 Encore lease questions here. Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Look up information on the 2019 Encore here

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«1345

Comments

  • MZA212MZA212 Member Posts: 355
    Can I please have numbers for FL on 24/36 and 39 months 10k miles
    Preferred FWD
    Sport FWD.
    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953
    mzia said:

    Can I please have numbers for FL on 24/36 and 39 months 10k miles
    Preferred FWD
    Sport FWD.
    Thank you

    .00107 MF and 64% residual
    .00110 MF and 55%/54% residual for 36/39 mo.

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MZA212MZA212 Member Posts: 355
    kyfdx said:

    mzia said:

    Can I please have numbers for FL on 24/36 and 39 months 10k miles
    Preferred FWD
    Sport FWD.
    Thank you

    .00107 MF and 64% residual
    .00110 MF and 55%/54% residual for 36/39 mo.

    Either trim
    Thank you !
  • jjcobo600jjcobo600 Member Posts: 2
    Could I please have the residual and MF for 10k/24m lease on Preferred FWD and AWD in WA?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,560
    jjcobo600 said:

    Could I please have the residual and MF for 10k/24m lease on Preferred FWD and AWD in WA?

    Thanks!

    .00085 and 66%
    $500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MZA212MZA212 Member Posts: 355
    Can I please have FL numbers for 24/10 and 36/10
    Preferred FWD and Sport FWD. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,560
    MZA212 said:

    Can I please have FL numbers for 24/10 and 36/10
    Preferred FWD and Sport FWD. Thank you.

    Preferred / Sport
    .00085 and 66%
    .00063 and 57%

    $500 lease cash
    $1500 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • H25H25 Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2018
    Is this a reasonable deal

    2019 Encore Preferred AWD
    Quote 27,430
    MF .00063own
    Residual 55%
    39 months
    $259 with $1000 down

    And would this be the same for Houston?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,560
    H25 said:

    Is this a reasonable deal

    2019 Encore Preferred AWD
    Quote 27,430
    MF .00063own
    Residual 55%
    39 months
    $259 with $1000 down

    And would this be the same for Houston?

    Where is this quote from?
    What is the MSRP?

    Relative to MSRP, it looks decent, but without all the numbers, we can't tell you if it could be better.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MpressmiMpressmi New YorkMember Posts: 2
    Hello, Can I please have the MF and RV and incentives on 2019 and 2018 Encore 12k/24 15k/24 Essence
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,560
    Mpressmi said:

    Hello, Can I please have the MF and RV and incentives on 2019 and 2018 Encore 12k/24 15k/24 Essence

    New York?

    2019
    24/15
    .00085 and 64%
    $500 lease cash
    +$1500 customer incentive

    2018 Encore lease thread is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/50039/buick/encore/2018-buick-encore-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dondizzlerdondizzler Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2018
    Hi, can I please have the MF and RV and incentives on 2019 Encore preferred 12k/24 and 10k/24.
    Location: California, Los Angeles, 91344
    Thank You in Advance
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,560

    Hi, can I please have the MF and RV and incentives on 2019 Encore preferred 12k/24 and 10k/24.
    Location: California, Los Angeles, 91344
    Thank You in Advance

    .00085 and 65% / 66%
    $500 lease cash
    +$1500 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • brnolebrnole LouisianaMember Posts: 8
    Hello:

    Can you provide me with the MF and RV for a 2019 Sport Touring 2wd. Looking for 12K/24 or 10K/24. The location is Baton Rouge, LA 70809.

    Also are there any incentives including GM loyalty, and what is the Tier 1 credit MF?

    Thank you for your help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953
    brnole said:

    Hello:

    Can you provide me with the MF and RV for a 2019 Sport Touring 2wd. Looking for 12K/24 or 10K/24. The location is Baton Rouge, LA 70809.

    Also are there any incentives including GM loyalty, and what is the Tier 1 credit MF?

    Thank you for your help.

    .00059 MF
    64%/65% residual
    $500 lease cash

    No loyalty info

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • brnolebrnole LouisianaMember Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:

    brnole said:

    Hello:

    Can you provide me with the MF and RV for a 2019 Sport Touring 2wd. Looking for 12K/24 or 10K/24. The location is Baton Rouge, LA 70809.

    Also are there any incentives including GM loyalty, and what is the Tier 1 credit MF?

    Thank you for your help.

    .00059 MF
    64%/65% residual
    $500 lease cash

    No loyalty info
    What are the numbers for a 2019 Encore Preferred. Are the incentives different.

    Thank you again.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953
    brnole said:

    kyfdx said:

    brnole said:

    Hello:

    Can you provide me with the MF and RV for a 2019 Sport Touring 2wd. Looking for 12K/24 or 10K/24. The location is Baton Rouge, LA 70809.

    Also are there any incentives including GM loyalty, and what is the Tier 1 credit MF?

    Thank you for your help.

    .00059 MF
    64%/65% residual
    $500 lease cash

    No loyalty info
    What are the numbers for a 2019 Encore Preferred. Are the incentives different.

    Thank you again.
    Same numbers

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • whodunitswhodunits Member Posts: 18
    Please advise December MF and residuals for 2019 BUICK ENCORE Essence AWD for 24/36/39 months @ 10,000 miles/year in New York, and any incentives. Thank you very much.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953
    whodunits said:

    Please advise December MF and residuals for 2019 BUICK ENCORE Essence AWD for 24/36/39 months @ 10,000 miles/year in New York, and any incentives. Thank you very much.

    .00278 MF and 67% residual
    .00247 MF and 63%
    .00247 MF and 61%

    $2750 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cjsalgado3cjsalgado3 Ft. Lauderdale, FLMember Posts: 10
    edited December 2018
    Looking for MF residual and incentives on 2019 Encore FWD 1SV, minimum miles per year, in 33024.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953

    Looking for MF residual and incentives on 2019 Encore FWD 1SV, minimum miles per year, in 33024.

    No programs for the 1SV

    Other FWD trims
    36/10
    .00060 MF and 59% residual
    $500 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cjsalgado3cjsalgado3 Ft. Lauderdale, FLMember Posts: 10
    kyfdx said:
    Looking for MF residual and incentives on 2019 Encore FWD 1SV, minimum miles per year, in 33024.
    No programs for the 1SV Other FWD trims 36/10 .00060 MF and 59% residual $500 lease cash +$1250 customer incentive
    Okay, thanks. By no programs, do you mean the 1SV isn’t available for lease?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,560


    kyfdx said:

    Looking for MF residual and incentives on 2019 Encore FWD 1SV, minimum miles per year, in 33024.

    No programs for the 1SV

    Other FWD trims
    36/10
    .00060 MF and 59% residual
    $500 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Okay, thanks. By no programs, do you mean the 1SV isn’t available for lease?

    It means we have no lease information to share; your dealer should be able to tell you if there are lease programs (perhaps from other banks) on this trim level.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ptm11188ptm11188 Cleveland, OHMember Posts: 4
    edited December 2018
    Looking for MF residual and incentives on 2019 Encore FWD Preferred and Essense, 10K/yr 36 month, in 44131 (OH). Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,560
    ptm11188 said:

    Looking for MF residual and incentives on 2019 Encore FWD Preferred and Essense, 10K/yr 36 month, in 44131 (OH). Thank you

    .00060 and 59%
    $500 lease cash
    $1250 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JamyDJamyD North FloridaMember Posts: 1
    Hi, curious about MF/residual/incentives for 2019 Encore Preferred 10k/24mo, 32301 and 33323 (if different). Thanks, you're wonderful!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953
    JamyD said:

    Hi, curious about MF/residual/incentives for 2019 Encore Preferred 10k/24mo, 32301 and 33323 (if different). Thanks, you're wonderful!

    Assuming FWD
    .00059 MF and 65% residual
    $500 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jassiekjassiek Member Posts: 121
    edited December 2018
    Please provide MF/residual/incentives for 2019 FWD Encore Preferred 24/10k, 36/10 and 24/12k, 36/12 , zip code 11554. Thank You
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,560

    Please provide MF/residual/incentives for 2019 FWD Encore Preferred 24/10k, 36/10 and 24/12k, 36/12 , zip code 11554. Thank You

    24/12 - .00059 and 64%
    36/12 - .00060 and 58%
    $500 lease cash
    $1250 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ptm11188ptm11188 Cleveland, OHMember Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    ptm11188 said:

    Looking for MF residual and incentives on 2019 Encore FWD Preferred and Essense, 10K/yr 36 month, in 44131 (OH). Thank you

    .00060 and 59%
    $500 lease cash
    $1250 customer incentive

    Trying to reconcile what I'm getting from a dealer. They are showing a residual of 56% and incentives of $2000 (including 250 for supplier). The Edmunds lease calculator suggests there should be 2250 in incentives. But you mentioned 59% and 1750. How can I determine what the right numbers are?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953
    ptm11188 said:

    Michaell said:

    ptm11188 said:

    Looking for MF residual and incentives on 2019 Encore FWD Preferred and Essense, 10K/yr 36 month, in 44131 (OH). Thank you

    .00060 and 59%
    $500 lease cash
    $1250 customer incentive

    Trying to reconcile what I'm getting from a dealer. They are showing a residual of 56% and incentives of $2000 (including 250 for supplier). The Edmunds lease calculator suggests there should be 2250 in incentives. But you mentioned 59% and 1750. How can I determine what the right numbers are?

    Thanks!
    59% is correct.

    If they were reading the residual off of a chart, then 56% is the standard residual for 15K/yr. Add 3% for 10K/yr. The dealer can't alter the residual.

    Our numbers don't include supplier incentives, so it looks like we agree with the dealer. I don't have any input on Edmunds incentive numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sap07760sap07760 Member Posts: 24
    What are the numbers and incentives for a 19' Encore Essence AWD for a 36/12 in 07760? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,560
    sap07760 said:

    What are the numbers and incentives for a 19' Encore Essence AWD for a 36/12 in 07760? Thanks!

    .00079 and 60%
    $250 lease cash
    $1250 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bmwali2020bmwali2020 Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2018
    2019 Buick Encore Sport Touring FWD
    MSRP: $29,200
    Houston, TX
    $0 down
    $215 monthly payment, 10K, 39 months lease
    First paymeny only $215
    All fees and taxes are included. 

    Please provide MF and residual in TX.
    Is it a good deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,560

    2019 Buick Encore Sport Touring FWD
    MSRP: $29,200
    Houston, TX
    $0 down
    $215 monthly payment, 10K, 39 months lease
    First paymeny only $215
    All fees and taxes are included. 

    Please provide MF and residual in TX.
    Is it a good deal?

    .00060 and 58%
    $500 lease cash
    $500 customer incentive

    Yes, that is a good deal, if only the first payment is due at signing.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bmwali2020bmwali2020 Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:
    2019 Buick Encore Sport Touring FWD
    MSRP: $29,200
    Houston, TX
    $0 down
    $215 monthly payment, 10K, 39 months lease
    First paymeny only $215
    All fees and taxes are included. 

    Please provide MF and residual in TX.
    Is it a good deal?
    .00060 and 58% $500 lease cash $500 customer incentive Yes, that is a good deal, if only the first payment is due at signing.
    Yes, only the first payment is due at signing. 
    Thank you.
  • EddieMund777EddieMund777 19064Member Posts: 2
    Can you give me the MF, residual and incentives for 2019 Encore Preferred 1SB with AWD for 39/10 in zip 19081? 
    Right, now, the offer is $228 with first payment DAS. Seems ok but not great.
    Thx!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953

    Can you give me the MF, residual and incentives for 2019 Encore Preferred 1SB with AWD for 39/10 in zip 19081? 
    Right, now, the offer is $228 with first payment DAS. Seems ok but not great.
    Thx!

    What is the MSRP?
    Tax rate is 9 or 10%?
    Seems pretty good to me.

    .00079 MF and 60% residual
    $250 lease cash
    +$1250 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • EddieMund777EddieMund777 19064Member Posts: 2
    Thanks.
    MSRP: $27,790
    Tax rate is 6 percent 

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953

    Thanks.
    MSRP: $27,790
    Tax rate is 6 percent 

    Lease tax is an extra 3% in PA, so it's 9%

    Great deal

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GooteechevGooteechev Portland Member Posts: 67
    Preferred AWD 24/10 and 36/10 MF,RV, lease incentive? Zip 98532 MSRP 27,590
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953

    Preferred AWD 24/10 and 36/10 MF,RV, lease incentive? Zip 98532 MSRP 27,590

    .00075 MF and 66% residual
    .00095 MF and 61% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pocketxupocketxu Member Posts: 6
    Hi! Looking to get MF, RV and Incentives on 2019 Essence AWD 24/10k in 80211 for Jan. Thank you, as always!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953
    pocketxu said:

    Hi! Looking to get MF, RV and Incentives on 2019 Essence AWD 24/10k in 80211 for Jan. Thank you, as always!

    .00075 MF and 66% residual
    $500 customer incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • marni_carter@yahoo.com[email protected] Member Posts: 88
    Can you please provide the MF, RV and incentives for the Encore Essence FWD, 36/12, for zip 75019? Also need acquisition fee. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953

    Can you please provide the MF, RV and incentives for the Encore Essence FWD, 36/12, for zip 75019? Also need acquisition fee. Thanks!

    .00076 MF and 58% residual
    $250 lease cash + $500 customer incentive
    I think the GMF acquisition fee is $595

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CoFlipCoFlip Rumson, NJMember Posts: 13
    What are the numbers on the Sport Touring and Essence AWD for a 36/12 in 07704? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,560
    CoFlip said:

    What are the numbers on the Sport Touring and Essence AWD for a 36/12 in 07704? Thank you!

    .00095 and 60%
    $1750 customer incentive

    Both trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pbenson1pbenson1 Member Posts: 39
    Could you please provide residual and factor for a 2019 Encore Essence AWD 39 months, 10k miles, zip code 43016.
    If you have information on what the GM Financial acquisition fee is, that would be great too. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,953
    pbenson1 said:

    Could you please provide residual and factor for a 2019 Encore Essence AWD 39 months, 10k miles, zip code 43016.
    If you have information on what the GM Financial acquisition fee is, that would be great too. Thank you.

    .00095 MF and 60% residual
    $3500 customer incentive

    Pretty sure that the acquisition fee is $595

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.