Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2019 Toyota Camry Lease Deals and Prices

18911131420

Comments

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,258
    Egz24 said:

    How do you guys believe I can negotiate of the Msrp on a 2019 toyota Camry SE? Mark is  $25,927 thank you in advance 

    We don't track pricing, but Edmunds does:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Egz24Egz24 Member Posts: 9
    Any incentives going on this month with toyota Camry SE for the month of April ? Zip 02910 thank you guys so much for the help 
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,974
    Egz24 said:

    Any incentives going on this month with toyota Camry SE for the month of April ? Zip 02910 thank you guys so much for the help 

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mccheesymccheesy Member Posts: 49
    Could I get MF, residual, and any incentives on SE and XSE in 78217? 12/24 and 12/36 please.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,974
    mccheesy said:

    Could I get MF, residual, and any incentives on SE and XSE in 78217? 12/24 and 12/36 please.

    .00140 and 63% / 56% (SE) or 62% / 55% (XSE)
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    brandontyler024brandontyler024 Member Posts: 9
    edited April 2019
    Can I get the Tier 1, 2, and 3 MF for the Camry XSE in 33409 (Palm Beach)? I believe 655 would fall under Tier 3. Want to compare each though.
    Any difference in SE?

    Also, can I confirm that the tax rate is 6% for vehicles rather than 7% if you happen to know?

    Biggest question... any knowledge of 2020 model and is there any leverage in using the new model coming out as a way to get the price down since they will want to make room on the lot in your opinion?

    thanks!!!
  • Options
    carfindercarfinder Member Posts: 1
    Hi, what's the MF, residual, and lease or loyalty credits (if any) for a 2019 Camry LE Base, 36/12K, zip 90038? Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,974

    Can I get the Tier 1, 2, and 3 MF for the Camry XSE in 33409 (Palm Beach)? I believe 655 would fall under Tier 3. Want to compare each though.
    Any difference in SE?

    Also, can I confirm that the tax rate is 6% for vehicles rather than 7% if you happen to know?

    Biggest question... any knowledge of 2020 model and is there any leverage in using the new model coming out as a way to get the price down since they will want to make room on the lot in your opinion?

    thanks!!!

    We only have the tier 1+ numbers for SETF.

    XSE - 4-cyl or V6?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    I don't know the sales tax rates in FL, sorry.

    When the 2020 Camry is released and available at dealers, dealers should be motivated to move out the existing 2019 inventory.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,974
    carfinder said:

    Hi, what's the MF, residual, and lease or loyalty credits (if any) for a 2019 Camry LE Base, 36/12K, zip 90038? Thank you.

    .00054 and 56%
    $250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    boston100boston100 Member Posts: 7
    Can I get the MF and RV for toyota camry 2019 XSE zip code 60110 36/12,000
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,258
    boston100 said:

    Can I get the MF and RV for toyota camry 2019 XSE zip code 60110 36/12,000

    .00038 MF and 55% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    TopSh3lfTopSh3lf Member Posts: 33
    Can I get the MF and RV for Toyota Camry LE and SE Hybrid Models. Zip code 04412, 36/12k lease.

    Thanks!
  • Options
    brandontyler024brandontyler024 Member Posts: 9
    Michaell said:

    Can I get the Tier 1, 2, and 3 MF for the Camry XSE in 33409 (Palm Beach)? I believe 655 would fall under Tier 3. Want to compare each though.
    Any difference in SE?

    Also, can I confirm that the tax rate is 6% for vehicles rather than 7% if you happen to know?

    Biggest question... any knowledge of 2020 model and is there any leverage in using the new model coming out as a way to get the price down since they will want to make room on the lot in your opinion?

    thanks!!!

    We only have the tier 1+ numbers for SETF.

    XSE - 4-cyl or V6?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    I don't know the sales tax rates in FL, sorry.

    When the 2020 Camry is released and available at dealers, dealers should be motivated to move out the existing 2019 inventory.
    So sorry. I forgot valuable info!

    36/12, V4.

    Was hoping to be able to compare Tiers.

    any word on when the 2020 hits?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,974
    TopSh3lf said:

    Can I get the MF and RV for Toyota Camry LE and SE Hybrid Models. Zip code 04412, 36/12k lease.

    Thanks!

    .00038 and 57% (LE) or 56% (SE)
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,974

    Michaell said:

    Can I get the Tier 1, 2, and 3 MF for the Camry XSE in 33409 (Palm Beach)? I believe 655 would fall under Tier 3. Want to compare each though.
    Any difference in SE?

    Also, can I confirm that the tax rate is 6% for vehicles rather than 7% if you happen to know?

    Biggest question... any knowledge of 2020 model and is there any leverage in using the new model coming out as a way to get the price down since they will want to make room on the lot in your opinion?

    thanks!!!

    We only have the tier 1+ numbers for SETF.

    XSE - 4-cyl or V6?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    I don't know the sales tax rates in FL, sorry.

    When the 2020 Camry is released and available at dealers, dealers should be motivated to move out the existing 2019 inventory.
    So sorry. I forgot valuable info!

    36/12, V4.

    Was hoping to be able to compare Tiers.

    any word on when the 2020 hits?
    .00126 and 60%
    No lease incentives

    No info on 2020 availability

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    2forme15302forme1530 Member Posts: 7
    numbers please for a 2019 camry xse 4 cyl and v6 10/36 33321
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,258

    numbers please for a 2019 camry xse 4 cyl and v6 10/36 33321

    36/12
    .00126 MF
    60%/57% residual for 4/6 cylinder

    10K/yr is not offered

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Rffanat1cRffanat1c Member Posts: 16
    Can I have numbers please for an LE and SE 4 cyl AT 36mo/12k in 53144. Thanks. 
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,258
    Rffanat1c said:

    Can I have numbers please for an LE and SE 4 cyl AT 36mo/12k in 53144. Thanks. 

    .00011 MF and 55% residual
    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    HalfrigHalfrig Member Posts: 17
    Hello. I posted in a different forum for XSE, but seems this is the main thread. 45249. 36/12. 4 and 6cyl variants please. Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,258
    Halfrig said:

    Hello. I posted in a different forum for XSE, but seems this is the main thread. 45249. 36/12. 4 and 6cyl variants please. Thanks!

    .00042 MF
    54%/50% residual for four/six cylinder

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    sjeedsjeed Member Posts: 120
    Hello. It is that time again, coming off of a lease in the next few months. I am getting a head start on things, as there are so many good cars out there and trying to narrow the choices. So, could I please get the current MF, Residuals (10/12/15), and Incentives for a 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE, 36 month lease. Zip Code = 94025 (Northern California), although I sometimes source cars from Southern California if that makes a difference. (BTW, you will probably see me on a few other Brand/Model Forums for the other possible choices.) Thank you so much!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,974
    sjeed said:

    Hello. It is that time again, coming off of a lease in the next few months. I am getting a head start on things, as there are so many good cars out there and trying to narrow the choices. So, could I please get the current MF, Residuals (10/12/15), and Incentives for a 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE, 36 month lease. Zip Code = 94025 (Northern California), although I sometimes source cars from Southern California if that makes a difference. (BTW, you will probably see me on a few other Brand/Model Forums for the other possible choices.) Thank you so much!

    36/15
    .00050 and 51%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    sjeedsjeed Member Posts: 120
    Michaell said:

    sjeed said:

    Hello. It is that time again, coming off of a lease in the next few months. I am getting a head start on things, as there are so many good cars out there and trying to narrow the choices. So, could I please get the current MF, Residuals (10/12/15), and Incentives for a 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE, 36 month lease. Zip Code = 94025 (Northern California), although I sometimes source cars from Southern California if that makes a difference. (BTW, you will probably see me on a few other Brand/Model Forums for the other possible choices.) Thank you so much!

    36/15
    .00050 and 51%
    No lease incentives
    Thank you Michaell for the info. Add 1% for 12k, and 3% for 10k, correct?
  • Options
    Robm75Robm75 Member Posts: 27
    Looking for May info (MF, residual) on:

    2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6

    36/12k lease, 10562 zip code, any incentives/lease cash and breakdown of such. Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,974
    sjeed said:

    Michaell said:

    sjeed said:

    Hello. It is that time again, coming off of a lease in the next few months. I am getting a head start on things, as there are so many good cars out there and trying to narrow the choices. So, could I please get the current MF, Residuals (10/12/15), and Incentives for a 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE, 36 month lease. Zip Code = 94025 (Northern California), although I sometimes source cars from Southern California if that makes a difference. (BTW, you will probably see me on a few other Brand/Model Forums for the other possible choices.) Thank you so much!

    36/15
    .00050 and 51%
    No lease incentives
    Thank you Michaell for the info. Add 1% for 12k, and 3% for 10k, correct?
    2% for 12K
    3% for 10K (if available)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,974
    Robm75 said:

    Looking for May info (MF, residual) on:

    2019 Toyota Camry XSE V6

    36/12k lease, 10562 zip code, any incentives/lease cash and breakdown of such. Thank you!

    .00027 and 50%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    ElevertElevert Member Posts: 5
    Can I have MF, RV, and any incentives on 2019 Toyota Camry XSE both 4/6 cylinders, for 36/10k in zip 43221? Thanks.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,974
    Elevert said:

    Can I have MF, RV, and any incentives on 2019 Toyota Camry XSE both 4/6 cylinders, for 36/10k in zip 43221? Thanks.

    .00042 and 55% (I4) or 51% (V6)
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    TopSh3lfTopSh3lf Member Posts: 33
    Can I get the MF and RV for Toyota Camry LE Hybrid Models. Zip code 04412, 36/12k lease.

    Thanks!
  • Options
    kreenutskreenuts Member Posts: 5
    Hi can I get MF / Residual for the Camry LE in zip 28078?  36/12 and 36/15.  

    Thanks
  • Options
    ChrisM314ChrisM314 Member Posts: 11
    edited May 2019
    Hello, please provide May MF and RV for 2019 Camry SE, Automatic, Zip 11735 for 36/12 and 36/10 if available.
    Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,258
    TopSh3lf said:

    Can I get the MF and RV for Toyota Camry LE Hybrid Models. Zip code 04412, 36/12k lease.

    Thanks!

    .00050 MF and 56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,258
    ChrisM314 said:

    Hello, please provide May MF and RV for 2019 Camry SE, Automatic, Zip 11735 for 36/12 and 36/10 if available.
    Thanks in advance!

    .00027 MF
    55%/56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,258
    kreenuts said:

    Hi can I get MF / Residual for the Camry LE in zip 28078?  36/12 and 36/15.  

    Thanks

    36/15
    .00126 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    tnguyentnguyen Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2019
    Hello. Can I get MF / Residual for 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid LE 36/12 and 36/15? Thank you. Zip code 92037
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,974
    tnguyen said:

    Hello. Can I get MF / Residual for 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid LE 36/12 and 36/15? Thank you. Zip code 92037

    36/15
    .00022 and 54%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Lovemoop24Lovemoop24 Member Posts: 10
    36/12 Zip 11725

    Hybrid XLE

    MF
    Residual

    Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,974

    36/12 Zip 11725

    Hybrid XLE

    MF
    Residual

    Thanks!

    .00050 and 53%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    emh0303emh0303 Member Posts: 4
    Hi! Could I get the numbers on an XLE 4cyl? 36/12 and my zip is 16601. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,974
    emh0303 said:

    Hi! Could I get the numbers on an XLE 4cyl? 36/12 and my zip is 16601. Thanks!

    .00020 and 53%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mduff560mduff560 Member Posts: 47
    Hi, Can I get the May numbers for Camry LE with 36/12 in 01880?

    TIA!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,974
    mduff560 said:

    Hi, Can I get the May numbers for Camry LE with 36/12 in 01880?

    TIA!

    .00042 and 55%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    alkamanalkaman Member Posts: 14
    Hi,

    Looking for MF/Residual/Incentives for 2019 Camry XSE for 36/15 in 07645.

    Thanks!
  • Options
    carlease914carlease914 Member Posts: 3
    Please post MF and residuals for 2019 Camry XLE (4 cyl) with 36 mos, 12,000 miles in zip 10604. Also kindly advise if there are any incentives, loyalty discounts, etc. now or if you think there might be any added closer to Memorial Day weekend. Thanks very much.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,974
    alkaman said:

    Hi,

    Looking for MF/Residual/Incentives for 2019 Camry XSE for 36/15 in 07645.

    Thanks!

    .00027 and 52%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,974

    Please post MF and residuals for 2019 Camry XLE (4 cyl) with 36 mos, 12,000 miles in zip 10604. Also kindly advise if there are any incentives, loyalty discounts, etc. now or if you think there might be any added closer to Memorial Day weekend. Thanks very much.

    .00027 and 53%
    No lease incentives

    No predictions for holiday changes.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    awkwardfelineawkwardfeline Member Posts: 1
    Please post MF and residuals for 2019 Camry XSE (V6) with 36 mos, 12,000 miles in zip 41501. Also kindly advise if there are any incentives, loyalty discounts, etc. now or if you think there might be any around December this year. Thank you. 
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,974

    Please post MF and residuals for 2019 Camry XSE (V6) with 36 mos, 12,000 miles in zip 41501. Also kindly advise if there are any incentives, loyalty discounts, etc. now or if you think there might be any around December this year. Thank you. 

    .00042 and 50%
    No lease incentives

    No info on loyalty

    No info on anything 6 months from now

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    JordaldinoJordaldino Member Posts: 3
    Hey! Could I please have the residual and MF on Camry xse in 19147? Thank you!
Sign In or Register to comment.