2019 Toyota Camry Lease Deals and Prices

17810121320

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,718

    Looking for the MF, residual, and incentives for 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid LE in zip code 22039 and 30909. 36/12 Thank you.

    VA: .00047 MF and 57% residual

    GA: .00120 MF and 65% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AG8212AG8212 FloridaMember Posts: 14
    good morning, looking for MF and Res on a 2019 Camry SE, 36/12 and 36/15 in 33076
    Thanks
  • AG8212AG8212 FloridaMember Posts: 14
    and any incentives
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,718
    AG8212 said:

    good morning, looking for MF and Res on a 2019 Camry SE, 36/12 and 36/15 in 33076
    Thanks

    36/15
    .00126 MF and 60% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kpwin17kpwin17 Member Posts: 40
    Hi, can I have the numbers for the '19 Camry XSE 4 cyl and 6 cyl, 36/12, zip 12061?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,718
    kpwin17 said:

    Hi, can I have the numbers for the '19 Camry XSE 4 cyl and 6 cyl, 36/12, zip 12061?

    Thank you!

    .00027 MF
    55%/51% residual for 4/6 cylinder

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Kais03Kais03 Member Posts: 7
    Hi, what’s the MF, residual and lease/loyalty credits(if any) for a 2019 Toyota Camry SE and XSE 4cyl 36/12k zip 33176 thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,700
    Kais03 said:

    Hi, what’s the MF, residual and lease/loyalty credits(if any) for a 2019 Toyota Camry SE and XSE 4cyl 36/12k zip 33176 thanks!

    .00126 and 62% / 60%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Kais03Kais03 Member Posts: 7
    Michaell said:
    Hi, what’s the MF, residual and lease/loyalty credits(if any) for a 2019 Toyota Camry SE and XSE 4cyl 36/12k zip 33176 thanks!
    .00126 and 62% / 60% No lease incentives
    Thanks!
  • brandontyler024brandontyler024 South FloridaMember Posts: 9
    edited April 2019
    Hi there. So cool that you're helping people here. Much appreciated in advance!

    Can you give me the 411 for:

    33409 (FL)
    SE & XSE
    36/12 & 39/12

    Any loyalty from turning in a Lexus lease?
    Any incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,700

    Hi there. So cool that you're helping people here. Much appreciated in advance!

    Can you give me the 411 for:

    33409 (FL)
    SE & XSE
    36/12 & 39/12

    Any loyalty from turning in a Lexus lease?
    Any incentives?

    36/12 (39 months not supported)
    .00126 and 62% / 60%
    No lease incentives
    No info on loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dsateltdsatelt Member Posts: 23
    Good morning, looking for MF and Res on a 2019 Camry SE, 36/15 in 43016.  Any lease incentives? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,718
    dsatelt said:

    Good morning, looking for MF and Res on a 2019 Camry SE, 36/15 in 43016.  Any lease incentives? Thank you.

    .00030 MF and 54% residual
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • EM305EM305 NJMember Posts: 89
    RV and MF for Camry XSE and XSE V6. 36/12k and 36/15k for 08871. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,700
    EM305 said:

    RV and MF for Camry XSE and XSE V6. 36/12k and 36/15k for 08871. Thanks

    36/15
    .00027 and 53% (I4) or 49% (V6)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pmm6691pmm6691 60025Member Posts: 86
    Hi there. So cool that you're helping people here. Much appreciated in advance! Can you give me the 411 for: 33409 (FL) SE & XSE 36/12 & 39/12 Any loyalty from turning in a Lexus lease? Any incentives?
    Toyota financial will send the loyalty coupons  to the email associated with your TFS account.  I found my current one in the spam folder so check there. 
  • pmm6691pmm6691 60025Member Posts: 86
    Michaell said:
    Hello, has April brought any lease incentive on the Camry?

    money factor 
    residual on 
    36/12k miles for - (or lowest miles)

    2019 Camry XLE "V6"

    Zip = 60025

    Thanks
    .00038 and 50% No lease incentives
    I returned my current leased XLE and came very close to a deal on Saturday but they were showing me a MF of .00078 with some cash incentive. Are they masking the cash by doubling the MF?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,700
    pmm6691 said:


    Michaell said:

    pmm6691 said:

    Hello, has April brought any lease incentive on the Camry?

    money factor 
    residual on 
    36/12k miles for - (or lowest miles)

    2019 Camry XLE "V6"

    Zip = 60025

    Thanks

    .00038 and 50%
    No lease incentives

    I returned my current leased XLE and came very close to a deal on Saturday but they were showing me a MF of .00078 with some cash incentive. Are they masking the cash by doubling the MF?

    Or, could be a different bank.

    I don't think Toyota dealers are allowed to mark up the TFS MF, if it's not the standard MF of .00285

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Cali2019Cali2019 Member Posts: 2
    Residual and MF for 2019 Camry hybrid LE 36/15 92677
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,700
    Cali2019 said:

    Residual and MF for 2019 Camry hybrid LE 36/15 92677

    .00035 and 55%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Cali2019Cali2019 Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    Cali2019 said:

    Residual and MF for 2019 Camry hybrid LE 36/15 92677

    .00035 and 55%
    No lease incentives
    Thank you!
  • pmm6691pmm6691 60025Member Posts: 86
    Michaell said:
    Michaell said:
    Hello, has April brought any lease incentive on the Camry?

    money factor 
    residual on 
    36/12k miles for - (or lowest miles)

    2019 Camry XLE "V6"

    Zip = 60025

    Thanks
    .00038 and 50% No lease incentives
    I returned my current leased XLE and came very close to a deal on Saturday but they were showing me a MF of .00078 with some cash incentive. Are they masking the cash by doubling the MF?
    Or, could be a different bank. I don't think Toyota dealers are allowed to mark up the TFS MF, if it's not the standard MF of .00285
    I was quoted here that the MF for Camry in 60025 was .00038. Is that incorrect?  Resid - 51%?  Xle v6. All the tech, sunroof etc.  
  • teewinnteewinn Member Posts: 4
    Good Afternoon,

    May I get MF/RV and Incentives for a Camry LE 36/10 and 36/12

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,700
    pmm6691 said:


    Michaell said:

    pmm6691 said:


    Michaell said:

    pmm6691 said:

    Hello, has April brought any lease incentive on the Camry?

    money factor 
    residual on 
    36/12k miles for - (or lowest miles)

    2019 Camry XLE "V6"

    Zip = 60025

    Thanks

    .00038 and 50%
    No lease incentives

    I returned my current leased XLE and came very close to a deal on Saturday but they were showing me a MF of .00078 with some cash incentive. Are they masking the cash by doubling the MF?
    Or, could be a different bank.

    I don't think Toyota dealers are allowed to mark up the TFS MF, if it's not the standard MF of .00285

    I was quoted here that the MF for Camry in 60025 was .00038. Is that incorrect?  Resid - 51%?  Xle v6. All the tech, sunroof etc.  

    Numbers we gave you are correct.

    Check with a second dealer to confirm the numbers the first dealer gave you.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,700
    teewinn said:

    Good Afternoon,

    May I get MF/RV and Incentives for a Camry LE 36/10 and 36/12

    Thank you

    What is your ZIP code?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • steveinocsteveinoc Member Posts: 35
    May I have the MF and residual for the Camry SE, 36/15, for 92648? Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,700
    steveinoc said:

    May I have the MF and residual for the Camry SE, 36/15, for 92648? Thanks in advance!

    .00054 and 54%
    $250 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pmm6691pmm6691 60025Member Posts: 86
    Michaell said:

    pmm6691 said:


    Michaell said:

    pmm6691 said:


    Michaell said:

    pmm6691 said:

    Hello, has April brought any lease incentive on the Camry?

    money factor 
    residual on 
    36/12k miles for - (or lowest miles)

    2019 Camry XLE "V6"

    Zip = 60025

    Thanks

    .00038 and 50%
    No lease incentives

    I returned my current leased XLE and came very close to a deal on Saturday but they were showing me a MF of .00078 with some cash incentive. Are they masking the cash by doubling the MF?
    Or, could be a different bank.

    I don't think Toyota dealers are allowed to mark up the TFS MF, if it's not the standard MF of .00285

    I was quoted here that the MF for Camry in 60025 was .00038. Is that incorrect?  Resid - 51%?  Xle v6. All the tech, sunroof etc.  

    Numbers we gave you are correct.

    Check with a second dealer to confirm the numbers the first dealer gave you.

    I am confused. For 60025 I was given MF of .00038 but your last note says the standard toyota MF is .00285 That is nearly 7%. The dealer has told me .00078.

    also, please see the numbers below. I know they are hiding some stuff here but wonder about you opinion.


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,700
    pmm6691 said:

    Michaell said:

    pmm6691 said:


    Michaell said:

    pmm6691 said:


    Michaell said:

    pmm6691 said:

    Hello, has April brought any lease incentive on the Camry?

    money factor 
    residual on 
    36/12k miles for - (or lowest miles)

    2019 Camry XLE "V6"

    Zip = 60025

    Thanks

    .00038 and 50%
    No lease incentives

    I returned my current leased XLE and came very close to a deal on Saturday but they were showing me a MF of .00078 with some cash incentive. Are they masking the cash by doubling the MF?
    Or, could be a different bank.

    I don't think Toyota dealers are allowed to mark up the TFS MF, if it's not the standard MF of .00285

    I was quoted here that the MF for Camry in 60025 was .00038. Is that incorrect?  Resid - 51%?  Xle v6. All the tech, sunroof etc.  
    Numbers we gave you are correct.

    Check with a second dealer to confirm the numbers the first dealer gave you.

    I am confused. For 60025 I was given MF of .00038 but your last note says the standard toyota MF is .00285 That is nearly 7%. The dealer has told me .00078.

    also, please see the numbers below. I know they are hiding some stuff here but wonder about you opinion.




    I don't see the selling price or net cap cost on that worksheet.

    Again, I confirm the tier 1+ MF for Camry in the Chicago region is .00038. Either the dealer is marking it up, you are not getting quoted the tier 1+ MF, or they are using a bank other than TFS. You'll have to ask them which it is.

    And, it can't hurt to reach out to another dealer and see what MF they quote you.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pmm6691pmm6691 60025Member Posts: 86
    Michaell said:

    pmm6691 said:

    Michaell said:

    pmm6691 said:


    Michaell said:

    pmm6691 said:


    Michaell said:

    pmm6691 said:

    Hello, has April brought any lease incentive on the Camry?

    money factor 
    residual on 
    36/12k miles for - (or lowest miles)

    2019 Camry XLE "V6"

    Zip = 60025

    Thanks

    .00038 and 50%
    No lease incentives

    I returned my current leased XLE and came very close to a deal on Saturday but they were showing me a MF of .00078 with some cash incentive. Are they masking the cash by doubling the MF?
    Or, could be a different bank.

    I don't think Toyota dealers are allowed to mark up the TFS MF, if it's not the standard MF of .00285

    I was quoted here that the MF for Camry in 60025 was .00038. Is that incorrect?  Resid - 51%?  Xle v6. All the tech, sunroof etc.  
    Numbers we gave you are correct.

    Check with a second dealer to confirm the numbers the first dealer gave you.
    I am confused. For 60025 I was given MF of .00038 but your last note says the standard toyota MF is .00285 That is nearly 7%. The dealer has told me .00078.

    also, please see the numbers below. I know they are hiding some stuff here but wonder about you opinion.




    I don't see the selling price or net cap cost on that worksheet.

    Again, I confirm the tier 1+ MF for Camry in the Chicago region is .00038. Either the dealer is marking it up, you are not getting quoted the tier 1+ MF, or they are using a bank other than TFS. You'll have to ask them which it is.

    And, it can't hurt to reach out to another dealer and see what MF they quote you.

    I forgot to ask you - I am trying to get them to reduce the lease-end buyout and they've told me "We cant, TFS sets that value." Are they trying to fool my into thinking that residual and lease-end purchase are the same things? Or, are they?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,700
    pmm6691 said:

    Michaell said:

    pmm6691 said:

    Michaell said:

    pmm6691 said:


    Michaell said:

    pmm6691 said:


    Michaell said:

    pmm6691 said:

    Hello, has April brought any lease incentive on the Camry?

    money factor 
    residual on 
    36/12k miles for - (or lowest miles)

    2019 Camry XLE "V6"

    Zip = 60025

    Thanks

    .00038 and 50%
    No lease incentives

    I returned my current leased XLE and came very close to a deal on Saturday but they were showing me a MF of .00078 with some cash incentive. Are they masking the cash by doubling the MF?
    Or, could be a different bank.

    I don't think Toyota dealers are allowed to mark up the TFS MF, if it's not the standard MF of .00285

    I was quoted here that the MF for Camry in 60025 was .00038. Is that incorrect?  Resid - 51%?  Xle v6. All the tech, sunroof etc.  
    Numbers we gave you are correct.

    Check with a second dealer to confirm the numbers the first dealer gave you.
    I am confused. For 60025 I was given MF of .00038 but your last note says the standard toyota MF is .00285 That is nearly 7%. The dealer has told me .00078.

    also, please see the numbers below. I know they are hiding some stuff here but wonder about you opinion.


    I don't see the selling price or net cap cost on that worksheet.

    Again, I confirm the tier 1+ MF for Camry in the Chicago region is .00038. Either the dealer is marking it up, you are not getting quoted the tier 1+ MF, or they are using a bank other than TFS. You'll have to ask them which it is.

    And, it can't hurt to reach out to another dealer and see what MF they quote you.

    I forgot to ask you - I am trying to get them to reduce the lease-end buyout and they've told me "We cant, TFS sets that value." Are they trying to fool my into thinking that residual and lease-end purchase are the same things? Or, are they?

    Dealer is correct on lease end buyout - TFS sets that number.

    And, residual value may not equal lease end buyout - to the dealer. TFS may decide to sell the car to the dealer at a price lower than the contracted residual. The residual is the price you'll pay if you want to buy the car at lease end.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pmm6691pmm6691 60025Member Posts: 86
    Could you please review? I am questioning a $500 charge in the top right called "- rebates" that actually ADDS $500 to what I would pay today to drive off.

    What is my REAL payment in this scenario?
    Is $650 an normal acquisition fee from Toyota these days?


    Thank you for the assistance.


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,700
    pmm6691 said:

    Could you please review? I am questioning a $500 charge in the top right called "- rebates" that actually ADDS $500 to what I would pay today to drive off.

    What is my REAL payment in this scenario?
    Is $650 an normal acquisition fee from Toyota these days?


    Thank you for the assistance.


    The way that sheet is set up, I can understand the confusion. The drive off should be $840.xlx. Talk to the dealer about that.

    Yes, $650 is the acquisition fee from TFS.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • flaw600flaw600 Member Posts: 3
    Hi All. Can I get the numbers for 2019 Toyota Camry LE & XLE for 10k mi / 36 mo lease in 75034? Including but not limited to: incentives, cash back, MF, residual, acquisition fee, etc. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,700
    flaw600 said:

    Hi All. Can I get the numbers for 2019 Toyota Camry LE & XLE for 10k mi / 36 mo lease in 75034? Including but not limited to: incentives, cash back, MF, residual, acquisition fee, etc. Thanks!

    36/12 (no 10k from Toyota)
    .00140 and 56% / 54%
    no lease incentives
    $650 acquisition fee

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dytkd85dytkd85 Member Posts: 21
    Can I have numbers for 2019 SE and XSE, 36/10k? MF, RV, incentives, zipcode 33323
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,700
    dytkd85 said:

    Can I have numbers for 2019 SE and XSE, 36/10k? MF, RV, incentives, zipcode 33323

    36/12 (no 10K from Toyota)
    .00126 and 62% (SE) or 60% (XSE)
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • captain_edcaptain_ed Member Posts: 28
    May I get the MF, residual, and any incentives for a 2019 XSE V6, 12/36K. Zip 29412. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,718

    May I get the MF, residual, and any incentives for a 2019 XSE V6, 12/36K. Zip 29412. Thanks!

    .00126 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Lovemoop24Lovemoop24 Member Posts: 10
    Can I please have MF & residual for XSE 4 cylinder
    12K/36 mo. Zip 11725

    Thanks!
  • monstercrashmonstercrash Member Posts: 14
    2019 Camry xse v6 numbers for 78232?
  • Toothdoc22Toothdoc22 VAMember Posts: 1
    edited April 2019
    Can I get the MF and residual for LE and SE. Zip 20148. 12k/36 or 12k/24. Any rebates?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,700

    Can I please have MF & residual for XSE 4 cylinder
    12K/36 mo. Zip 11725

    Thanks!

    .00027 and 55%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,700

    2019 Camry xse v6 numbers for 78232?

    36/15
    .00140 and 49%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,700

    Can I get the MF and residual for LE and SE. Zip 20148. 12k/36 or 12k/24. Any rebates?

    .00047 and 63% / 56%
    No lease incentives

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • n0m00mn0m00m VAMember Posts: 7
    Could I please see the MF and residual for 2019 Camry Hybrid XLE and LE. Zip 22202. 12k/36 and 12k/24. Are there numbers available for 10k/36 or 10k/24?

    Thanks so much
  • Egz24Egz24 Member Posts: 9
    2019 camry SE MF and residual zip code 02910 please and thank you !
  • Egz24Egz24 Member Posts: 9
    How do you guys believe I can negotiate of the Msrp on a 2019 toyota Camry SE? Mark is  $25,927 thank you in advance 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,718
    n0m00m said:

    Could I please see the MF and residual for 2019 Camry Hybrid XLE and LE. Zip 22202. 12k/36 and 12k/24. Are there numbers available for 10k/36 or 10k/24?

    Thanks so much

    .00047 MF
    LE: 64%/57% residual for 24/36 mo, 12K/yr
    XLE: 61%/54%

    Add 1% for 10K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,718
    Egz24 said:

    2019 camry SE MF and residual zip code 02910 please and thank you !

    36/15
    .00054 MF and 54% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.