Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Toyota Camry Lease Deals and Prices

145791020

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,183
    lazy_me said:

    FYI - just leased 2019 Camry LE 12k/ 36 months: $1500 down (everything included), $190/month including taxes (6.25)

    Congrats! Thanks for sharing your deal with us.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • zliuzliu Posts: 7
    Hello can I get the MF and RV and incentives for a Camry LE Hybrid 36/12 zipcode: 06851.

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,424
    zliu said:

    Hello can I get the MF and RV and incentives for a Camry LE Hybrid 36/12 zipcode: 06851.

    Thanks

    .00018 MF and 56% residual
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • marc1022marc1022 NJPosts: 166
    lazy_me said:

    FYI - just leased 2019 Camry LE 12k/ 36 months: $1500 down (everything included), $190/month including taxes (6.25)

    @lazy_me What did that car list out at?
  • marc1022marc1022 NJPosts: 166
    Numbers on SE 2.5L 36/12, NJ 08048. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,424
    marc1022 said:

    Numbers on SE 2.5L 36/12, NJ 08048. Thanks!

    .00012 MF and 55% residual
    $250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • j90606j90606 Posts: 12
    Hi Can I please get the MF, RV and any lease incentives. On a 2019 Camry SE and XSE model
    for zip code 90606

    thanks
  • marc1022marc1022 NJPosts: 166
    kyfdx said:
    Numbers on SE 2.5L 36/12, NJ 08048. Thanks!
    .00012 MF and 55% residual $250 lease cash
    XSE, the same?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,183
    j90606 said:

    Hi Can I please get the MF, RV and any lease incentives. On a 2019 Camry SE and XSE model
    for zip code 90606

    thanks

    36/15
    .00008 and 53% (SE) or 52% (XSE)
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,183
    marc1022 said:


    kyfdx said:

    marc1022 said:

    Numbers on SE 2.5L 36/12, NJ 08048. Thanks!

    .00012 MF and 55% residual
    $250 lease cash

    XSE, the same?

    54% for XSE

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lazy_melazy_me Posts: 15
    marc1022 said:

    lazy_me said:

    FYI - just leased 2019 Camry LE 12k/ 36 months: $1500 down (everything included), $190/month including taxes (6.25)

    @lazy_me What did that car list out at?
    MSRP $25549, 20086 agreed upon value. Plain basic, no options.
  • ValguyValguy NyPosts: 13
    Hi may I have residuals and mf and Incentives for 2019 camry lease . se and le model. 24/24 and 36/12 for both please  Rochester NY 14623
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,424
    Valguy said:

    Hi may I have residuals and mf and Incentives for 2019 camry lease . se and le model. 24/24 and 36/12 for both please  Rochester NY 14623

    .00012 MF
    62%/55% residual for 24/36 mo
    $250 lease cash

    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ValguyValguy NyPosts: 13
    Thanks kyfdx .based on my calculations using 12/36 numbers it amount s to 10.84 per thousand of cap cost. Is that correct?
  • ValguyValguy NyPosts: 13
    Addendum with 8 % included for taxes
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,183
    Valguy said:

    Thanks kyfdx .based on my calculations using 12/36 numbers it amount s to 10.84 per thousand of cap cost. Is that correct?

    Let me play act the role of your 10th grade math teacher ….

    "Can you show your work"?

    We don't think of leases in terms of cost per thousand. We look at a final payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,424
    Valguy said:

    Thanks kyfdx .based on my calculations using 12/36 numbers it amount s to 10.84 per thousand of cap cost. Is that correct?

    Without MSRP, selling price and adjusted CAP cost, how would we know?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ValguyValguy NyPosts: 13
    19 camry se 26500 msrp 25000 adj. Cap. Adj.cap includes all fees and taxes res.55
    Mf.00012.  No money down.payment of $271 per month 36 month's.   Therefore $10.84x25 thousand(adj.cap cost)
  • ValguyValguy NyPosts: 13
    Sorry for the confusion.Btw you guys have a great forum here.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,424
    Valguy said:

    19 camry se 26500 msrp 25000 adj. Cap. Adj.cap includes all fees and taxes res.55
    Mf.00012.  No money down.payment of $271 per month 36 month's.   Therefore $10.84x25 thousand(adj.cap cost)

    Valguy said:

    Sorry for the confusion.Btw you guys have a great forum here.

    That's your price, but it isn't a ratio that you can rely on. If your adjusted CAP was $1000 higher, it wouldn't be $10.84/mo more, it would be $30/mo. more (and, the same if you went the other direction).

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ValguyValguy NyPosts: 13
    Got it. I was actually looking 2 buy but there are no incentives on purchase. Would the example that I gave be the way to go then buy at lease end or is there a better strategy
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,424
    Valguy said:

    Got it. I was actually looking 2 buy but there are no incentives on purchase. Would the example that I gave be the way to go then buy at lease end or is there a better strategy

    I might lease... but, not if I wanted to own the vehicle.

    Four more years of payments at over $300/mo for a used car, after you leased a brand new one for $300/mo?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Camry SE msrp $26,744
    negotiated cost $21,900
    total cost incl fees and taxes $24,507
    36/15 $1500 down $235 a month before taxes. Is this a good deal?
  • Sangee13 said:
    Camry SE msrp $26,744
    negotiated cost $21,900
    total cost incl fees and taxes $24,507
    36/15 $1500 down $235 a month before taxes. Is this a good deal?
    Btw I’m in CA 94583
  • LeahJ80LeahJ80 Posts: 5
    Hi there! I'm looking to lease a 2019 Camry XSE V6 by the end of the month. Can I please get the MF, RV and any lease incentives on it? First time leasing and this is so overwhelming! I could be buying from the 3 Toyota dealerships near me in zipcodes: 68147, 68022, or 68128. Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,424
    Sangee13 said:


    Sangee13 said:

    Camry SE msrp $26,744
    negotiated cost $21,900
    total cost incl fees and taxes $24,507
    36/15 $1500 down $235 a month before taxes. Is this a good deal?

    Btw I’m in CA 94583

    Is $1500 the total amount Due at Signing?
    If so, then yes, it's a good deal.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,424
    LeahJ80 said:

    Hi there! I'm looking to lease a 2019 Camry XSE V6 by the end of the month. Can I please get the MF, RV and any lease incentives on it? First time leasing and this is so overwhelming! I could be buying from the 3 Toyota dealerships near me in zipcodes: 68147, 68022, or 68128. Thanks in advance.

    36/15
    .00175 MF and 48% residual
    No lease incentives

    Camry leases aren't great in your area, and the V-6 models don't lease well, anywhere.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • andy819andy819 Posts: 10
    Can I get MF, RV and any incentives for a 36/12 lease for the SE in 94550? Thanks. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,424
    andy819 said:

    Can I get MF, RV and any incentives for a 36/12 lease for the SE in 94550? Thanks. 

    .00001 MF and 55% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • keril28keril28 Posts: 3
    Hi, Can I get MF, RV and incentives for a 36/10 lease for the LE in 95035? Does Toyota give royalty credits? and for under mileage?  Current lease is 8k miles under. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,424
    keril28 said:

    Hi, Can I get MF, RV and incentives for a 36/10 lease for the LE in 95035? Does Toyota give royalty credits? and for under mileage?  Current lease is 8k miles under. Thank you.

    36/12
    .00001 MF and 55% residual
    $500 lease cash

    10K/yr is not offered.

    Loyalty? There might be $500, if you currently have a TFS lease.
    Haven't heard about any credit for under mileage, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Current figures + incentives for 36/12 XSE 90020? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,424

    Current figures + incentives for 36/12 XSE 90020? Thanks

    .00008 MF and 54% residual
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • EM305EM305 NJPosts: 89
    RV and MF for Hyrbid XLE/XSE V6 for 36/15k for zip code 08871
  • andy819andy819 Posts: 10
    kyfdx said:
    Can I get MF, RV and any incentives for a 36/12 lease for the SE in 94550? Thanks. 
    .00001 MF and 55% residual $500 lease cash
    Thanks for providing this information. My wife and I drove a new Camry SE home yesterday. We dealt with the internet sales department and knowing the lease numbers ensured I got a great deal. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,424
    EM305 said:

    RV and MF for Hyrbid XLE/XSE V6 for 36/15k for zip code 08871

    Hybrid XLE: .00018 MF and 51% residual
    XSE V6: .00012 MF and 48% residual. $250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,424
    andy819 said:


    kyfdx said:

    andy819 said:

    Can I get MF, RV and any incentives for a 36/12 lease for the SE in 94550? Thanks. 

    .00001 MF and 55% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Thanks for providing this information. My wife and I drove a new Camry SE home yesterday. We dealt with the internet sales department and knowing the lease numbers ensured I got a great deal. 

    Congrats!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • marc1022marc1022 NJPosts: 166
    edited February 25
    andy819 said:


    kyfdx said:

    andy819 said:

    Can I get MF, RV and any incentives for a 36/12 lease for the SE in 94550? Thanks. 

    .00001 MF and 55% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Thanks for providing this information. My wife and I drove a new Camry SE home yesterday. We dealt with the internet sales department and knowing the lease numbers ensured I got a great deal. 


    @andy819, Care to share the numbers you got? Thanks.

  • nsaulatnsaulat Posts: 5
    can i please get the numbers for 2019 camry se zip code 92883 15k/36 12k/36
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,183
    nsaulat said:

    can i please get the numbers for 2019 camry se zip code 92883 15k/36 12k/36

    36/15
    .00008 and 53%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • andy819andy819 Posts: 10
    marc1022 said:
    kyfdx said:
    Can I get MF, RV and any incentives for a 36/12 lease for the SE in 94550? Thanks. 
    .00001 MF and 55% residual $500 lease cash
    Thanks for providing this information. My wife and I drove a new Camry SE home yesterday. We dealt with the internet sales department and knowing the lease numbers ensured I got a great deal. 
    @andy819, Care to share the numbers you got? Thanks.
    Sure. MSRP was $28257, internet sale price was $24299. MF and RV were 0.00001 and 55%. With taxes, fees and a couple of extras I requested and $800 out of pocket I ended up at just about $307/month. 
  • nsaulatnsaulat Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    nsaulat said:

    can i please get the numbers for 2019 camry se zip code 92883 15k/36 12k/36

    36/15
    .00008 and 53%
    No lease incentives
    thank you! can i also get the numbers for 36/12k? thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,183
    nsaulat said:

    Michaell said:

    nsaulat said:

    can i please get the numbers for 2019 camry se zip code 92883 15k/36 12k/36

    36/15
    .00008 and 53%
    No lease incentives
    thank you! can i also get the numbers for 36/12k? thank you
    55% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MF, RV, & Incentives Zip Code 90004

    2019 Toyota Camry SE

    Loyalty Incentive for trading in an existing Prius lease early?

    Thanks!
  • Sorry, 2019 Toyota Camry XSE as well please.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,424
    daMuquik said:

    MF, RV, & Incentives Zip Code 90004

    2019 Toyota Camry SE

    Loyalty Incentive for trading in an existing Prius lease early?

    Thanks!

    daMuquik said:

    Sorry, 2019 Toyota Camry XSE as well please.

    Thanks!

    36/15
    .00008 MF
    53%/52% residual for SE/XSE

    No loyalty info

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • terabaapterabaap Posts: 34
    Howdy,

    looking for lease info and incentives for LE Hybrid, 36 mos / 12k miles, 27605. Also does toyota do MSDs?

    thank you! This is such a great service. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,183
    terabaap said:

    Howdy,

    looking for lease info and incentives for LE Hybrid, 36 mos / 12k miles, 27605. Also does toyota do MSDs?

    thank you! This is such a great service. 

    I'm sorry, we've lost our access to the lease programs from SETF.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rman667rman667 SeattlePosts: 12
    Sangee13 said:

    Camry SE msrp $26,744
    negotiated cost $21,900
    total cost incl fees and taxes $24,507
    36/15 $1500 down $235 a month before taxes. Is this a good deal?

    Which dealership may I ask, gave you that deal?
  • Hi, 

    What’s the MF, residual, and lease credits (if any) for a 2019 Camry Hybrid XLE 36/12. Zip 75227 

    Thank you. 
Sign In or Register to comment.