2019 Toyota Camry Lease Deals and Prices

11415171920

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,730
    sonstmmc said:

    Hi, I’m looking to lease a Toyota LE Camry 2019 Sedan in 11358.
    36 months/10,000 miles
    Including total equipment of $1549
    Total MSRP: $27,079
    Adjusted price is: $25,575
    Fees and total down payments: $2055
    I was offered $259/month.
    Is this a good deal? Is there anything else I’m supposed to know about the logistics of the deal?

    Thank you!

    .00010 and 55%
    $500 lease cash

    I get $301/mo with those prices - do you know the full breakdown of the $2055 due at signing?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sonstmmcsonstmmc Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    sonstmmc said:

    Hi, I’m looking to lease a Toyota LE Camry 2019 Sedan in 11358.
    36 months/10,000 miles
    Including total equipment of $1549
    Total MSRP: $27,079
    Adjusted price is: $25,575
    Fees and total down payments: $2055
    I was offered $259/month.
    Is this a good deal? Is there anything else I’m supposed to know about the logistics of the deal?

    Thank you!

    .00010 and 55%
    $500 lease cash

    I get $301/mo with those prices - do you know the full breakdown of the $2055 due at signing?
    I don’t know full breakdown but I’ll ask again when I go to the dealership
  • Can you please provide numbers and incentives on Camry LE and SE, 36m/12k? Zip is 18976. Thx
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,730
    dimabk said:

    Can you please provide numbers and incentives on Camry LE and SE, 36m/12k? Zip is 18976. Thx

    .00010 and 54%
    no incentives

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • buckeye101buckeye101 Member Posts: 6
    Got an offer on a 2019 Camry SE, Zip code 45440, 24mos/15k miles. Taxes, fees etc. rolled into monthly payment. Drive off 1st month payment. Is this good a deal?
    MSRP - $27,672
    Dealer Discount - $4,464.60
    Sale Price - $23,207.40

    Documentation - $250
    Acquisition Fee - $650
    License Fee - $90
    Cap Fees - $123.50
    Cap Taxes - $584.33
    Gross Cap Cost - $24,230.90

    Toyota Rebate - $250
    Down Payment - $104.13
    Net Cap Cost - $24,815.23

    Lease Rate / Money Factor - .00001
    Residual - $16,326

    Monthly Payment - $354.13
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,730

    Got an offer on a 2019 Camry SE, Zip code 45440, 24mos/15k miles. Taxes, fees etc. rolled into monthly payment. Drive off 1st month payment. Is this good a deal?
    MSRP - $27,672
    Dealer Discount - $4,464.60
    Sale Price - $23,207.40

    Documentation - $250
    Acquisition Fee - $650
    License Fee - $90
    Cap Fees - $123.50
    Cap Taxes - $584.33
    Gross Cap Cost - $24,230.90

    Toyota Rebate - $250
    Down Payment - $104.13
    Net Cap Cost - $24,815.23

    Lease Rate / Money Factor - .00001
    Residual - $16,326

    Monthly Payment - $354.13

    I'm just a few pennies off. If you're comfortable with the discount from sticker, I don't see anything out of line with the quote.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • matthewmmatthewm Member Posts: 47
    Hi! Could I please get the MF and RV (12k/36mo) for a 2019 Camry LE HYBRID in zip 60137? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,730
    matthewm said:

    Hi! Could I please get the MF and RV (12k/36mo) for a 2019 Camry LE HYBRID in zip 60137? Thanks!

    .00019 and 55%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aarajiaaraji Member Posts: 67
    edited August 2019
    Hello, looking for lease parameters for 2019 Camry Hybrid XLE 36/12 and 36/10 in zip 20854
    Thank you,
  • NathanCrumbackNathanCrumback Administrator Posts: 508
    aaraji said:

    Hello, looking for lease parameters for 2019 Camry Hybrid XLE 36/12 and 36/10 in zip 20854
    Thank you,

    10K - 53% residual
    12K - 52%

    0.00020 MF and no lease incentives
    Edmunds Moderator
  • aarajiaaraji Member Posts: 67

    aaraji said:

    Hello, looking for lease parameters for 2019 Camry Hybrid XLE 36/12 and 36/10 in zip 20854
    Thank you,

    10K - 53% residual
    12K - 52%

    0.00020 MF and no lease incentives
    Thanks. Payment is coming up really high.

    What about 24 months - is the residual high enough to make a difference? Would it be same MF for 10K miles?

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,730
    aaraji said:

    aaraji said:

    Hello, looking for lease parameters for 2019 Camry Hybrid XLE 36/12 and 36/10 in zip 20854
    Thank you,

    10K - 53% residual
    12K - 52%

    0.00020 MF and no lease incentives
    Thanks. Payment is coming up really high.

    What about 24 months - is the residual high enough to make a difference? Would it be same MF for 10K miles?

    Thank you
    MF does not change based on term/mileage

    24/12 RV - 59%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mavad90mavad90 Member Posts: 1
    Here is a quote I was given today for a new 19 Camry SE... $834 doc fee and $402 of other hidden fees. Another toyota dealership already beat this by a few hundred $. Not really sure how low I should be asking since msrp is around $25,600. Believe 2-4yrs service and protection package is included.

    27,891.00
    - (*** over $2000 over msrp??) Is this just what they do to pad the bill, to make it seem like you're getting a better deal than you are?
    Discount 6,029.00
    Adjusted Price 21,862.00
    Total Purchase 21,862.00
    Taxable Fees (Estimated) 70.50
    Tag Agency Fee 99.00
    Doc Fee 834.50
    Tax 1,416.02
    Non Tax Fees 402.00
    Balance 24,684.02

    Are they really screwing me here or not? I really have no idea what I should be offering on this car lol.
  • wheresmycar37122wheresmycar37122 Member Posts: 7
    Hello, could you please provide numbers and incentives on Camry 2019 SE/XSE? Zip 37122
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,730

    Hello, could you please provide numbers and incentives on Camry 2019 SE/XSE? Zip 37122

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,730
    mavad90 said:

    Here is a quote I was given today for a new 19 Camry SE... $834 doc fee and $402 of other hidden fees. Another toyota dealership already beat this by a few hundred $. Not really sure how low I should be asking since msrp is around $25,600. Believe 2-4yrs service and protection package is included.

    27,891.00
    - (*** over $2000 over msrp??) Is this just what they do to pad the bill, to make it seem like you're getting a better deal than you are?
    Discount 6,029.00
    Adjusted Price 21,862.00
    Total Purchase 21,862.00
    Taxable Fees (Estimated) 70.50
    Tag Agency Fee 99.00
    Doc Fee 834.50
    Tax 1,416.02
    Non Tax Fees 402.00
    Balance 24,684.02

    Are they really screwing me here or not? I really have no idea what I should be offering on this car lol.

    Are there any factory options and packages on the car in question? The number used for residual calculation is the bottom line number of the factory sticker = Base MSRP, options/packages, and destination charge.

    What state is this quote for?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wheresmycar37122wheresmycar37122 Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2019
    Michaell said:

    Hello, could you please provide numbers and incentives on Camry 2019 SE/XSE? Zip 37122

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    12k/36 months
  • wheresmycar37122wheresmycar37122 Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2019
    Oops! Double post!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,730

    Michaell said:

    Hello, could you please provide numbers and incentives on Camry 2019 SE/XSE? Zip 37122

    What lease term and how many miles per year?
    12k/36 months
    SE - .00001 and 54%; $250 lease cash
    XSE - .00052 and 53%; no incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • EaztridshEaztridsh Member Posts: 7
    Looking for Camry SE. 36/12. Zip 02891. Thanks!
  • LightindarkLightindark 20148Member Posts: 4
    Hello!
    Please provide details for the following
    September MF, RV for 2020 Camry XLE in 20148, 36 12k
    Thanks
  • psalty420psalty420 Member Posts: 14
    Hello, looking for lease numbers for SE 36 months, 10K/12K in 43209
  • Carly_milliner1Carly_milliner1 46074Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2019
    Can I request for the numbers and any lease cash for the ‘19 Camry XSE 2.5L 36mo/12k miles in Indianapolis,IN 46074? Also have a trade in with quotes for 2k and 4K....Thank you in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,730
    Eaztridsh said:

    Looking for Camry SE. 36/12. Zip 02891. Thanks!

    .00007 and 52%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,730

    Hello!
    Please provide details for the following
    September MF, RV for 2020 Camry XLE in 20148, 36 12k
    Thanks

    Be the first to post in our new 2020 Camry lease thread!

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/57963/toyota/camry/2020-toyota-camry-lease-deals-and-prices/p1?new=1

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,730
    psalty420 said:

    Hello, looking for lease numbers for SE 36 months, 10K/12K in 43209

    36/12
    .00001 and 52%
    $500 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,730

    Can I request for the numbers and any lease cash for the ‘19 Camry XSE 2.5L 36mo/12k miles in Indianapolis,IN 46074? Also have a trade in with quotes for 2k and 4K....Thank you in advance!

    .00053 and 51%
    $300 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • msjennarosemsjennarose Wyncote, Pa.Member Posts: 1
    Hi there! Looking for the numbers for a 2019 Camry XLE, V6 cylinders, 36 months/10K miles in 08002 and in 19046. Thank you so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,817

    Hi there! Looking for the numbers for a 2019 Camry XLE, V6 cylinders, 36 months/10K miles in 08002 and in 19046. Thank you so much!

    .00028 MF and 47% residual.
    08002: $500 lease cash
    19046: $300 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • D_Rock16D_Rock16 Member Posts: 63
    edited September 2019
    Hi guys! Can I please have the MF RV and Incentives for the XSE
    Zip code 78501
    36/15
    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,730
    D_Rock16 said:

    Hi guys! Can I please have the MF RV and Incentives for the XSE
    Zip code 78501
    36/15
    Thanks in advance!

    .00007 and 49%
    $300 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Viper584Viper584 Member Posts: 38
    MF, RV, and incentives/rebates/loyalty for XSE and XLE por favor. Zip code is 07726. Currently leasing a 2016 Highlander that goes back in less than a month. Thank you in advance.
    Also, do you have numbers for non-captive, or are they all captive?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,730
    Viper584 said:

    MF, RV, and incentives/rebates/loyalty for XSE and XLE por favor. Zip code is 07726. Currently leasing a 2016 Highlander that goes back in less than a month. Thank you in advance.
    Also, do you have numbers for non-captive, or are they all captive?

    Term and mileage?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Viper584Viper584 Member Posts: 38
    Michaell said:

    Viper584 said:

    MF, RV, and incentives/rebates/loyalty for XSE and XLE por favor. Zip code is 07726. Currently leasing a 2016 Highlander that goes back in less than a month. Thank you in advance.
    Also, do you have numbers for non-captive, or are they all captive?

    Term and mileage?
    Ahh yes, that would definitely help haha, sorry about that. 36 months, 15k per year
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,817
    Viper584 said:

    Michaell said:

    Viper584 said:

    MF, RV, and incentives/rebates/loyalty for XSE and XLE por favor. Zip code is 07726. Currently leasing a 2016 Highlander that goes back in less than a month. Thank you in advance.
    Also, do you have numbers for non-captive, or are they all captive?

    Term and mileage?
    Ahh yes, that would definitely help haha, sorry about that. 36 months, 15k per year
    4 cylinder?

    XLE: .00028 MF and 48% residual
    XSE: .00053 MF and 49% residual

    $500 lease cash

    All through TFS

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Patrick FoxPatrick Fox Member Posts: 51
    Looking for lease residuals, MF, and incentives for a LE for 3/36 in 63130.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,730

    Looking for lease residuals, MF, and incentives for a LE for 3/36 in 63130.

    .00001 and 52%
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Dlackey_777Dlackey_777 Member Posts: 5
    MF, residual, and incentives for Camry XSE in 28262 please. 3 year 12k miles.

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,730

    MF, residual, and incentives for Camry XSE in 28262 please. 3 year 12k miles.

    Thank you.

    4-cyl?
    .00044 and 58%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Dlackey_777Dlackey_777 Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2019
    Thank you. Can you also provide that same info for SE for same zip, 3 yr 12k miles
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,730

    Thank you. Can you also provide that same info for SE for same zip, 3 yr 12k miles

    .00044 and 59%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • joe23amdgjoe23amdg Member Posts: 11
    Hello, can I please get the MF, residual and incentives for a Camry LE and SE for 36/10K in 92019? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,730
    joe23amdg said:

    Hello, can I please get the MF, residual and incentives for a Camry LE and SE for 36/10K in 92019? Thanks.

    .00007 and 53%
    $650 lease cash

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ATSViperATSViper Member Posts: 1
    Hi, can I please get the MF and residual for Camry SE for 36/12k in 66062 or Kansas. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,817
    ATSViper said:

    Hi, can I please get the MF and residual for Camry SE for 36/12k in 66062 or Kansas. Thank you.

    .00001 MF and 52% residual
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • merlion0821merlion0821 Member Posts: 130
    Could I please get MF, residual, and incentives for a 2019 Camry SE in zip 44060 for a term of 36/15? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,817

    Could I please get MF, residual, and incentives for a 2019 Camry SE in zip 44060 for a term of 36/15? Thanks!

    .00001 MF and 50% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hshm0119hshm0119 Member Posts: 12
    Could I please get MF, residual, and incentives for a 2019 Camry SE / LE in zip 28277 for a term of 36/15? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,730
    hshm0119 said:

    Could I please get MF, residual, and incentives for a 2019 Camry SE / LE in zip 28277 for a term of 36/15? Thanks!

    .00044 and 57%
    No incentives

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BodiekBodiek 07663Member Posts: 2
    Can I get MF, RV and incentives for 2019 Camry XSE v6 36/10 07663?
Sign In or Register to comment.