Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Infiniti Q50 Lease Deals and Prices

1101113151620

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,418
    Wcrbruce said:

    Hello,
    Can you please send info on the 2019 Q50 Luxe and Sport
    12/36
    30341

    Thank you!

    RWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JohnbeeJohnbee 07081Posts: 8
    I’m looking for the residual mf and any incentives or dealer cash on the 2019 q50 3.0tluxe awd 36/12k zip code 07081. Any conquest offers as well 
  • yongmingyongming Posts: 64
    edited February 6
    Can you please provide lease number and incentive on 2019 rs400 awd? 
    39/10 98148
    Thanks you sir
  • WcrbruceWcrbruce Atlanta, GAPosts: 7
    Michaell said:
    Hello,
    Can you please send info on the 2019 Q50 Luxe and Sport
    12/36
    30341

    Thank you!
    RWD or AWD?
    RWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,418
    Johnbee said:

    I’m looking for the residual mf and any incentives or dealer cash on the 2019 q50 3.0tluxe awd 36/12k zip code 07081. Any conquest offers as well 

    .00003 and 51%
    $2400 dealer incentive

    No info on conquest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,418
    yongming said:

    Can you please provide lease number and incentive on 2019 rs400 awd? 
    39/10 98148
    Thanks you sir

    .00003 and 52%
    $3600 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,418
    Wcrbruce said:


    Michaell said:

    Wcrbruce said:

    Hello,
    Can you please send info on the 2019 Q50 Luxe and Sport
    12/36
    30341

    Thank you!

    RWD or AWD?

    RWD

    Luxe - .00003 and 52%; $1900 incentive
    Sport - .00003 and 51%; $4500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JimR1964JimR1964 IllinoisPosts: 5
    Where does the incentive money come from? Can you still expect to get this amount off from a price you get from Truecar? Or is the incentive money worked into this price already?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,954
    JimR1964 said:

    Where does the incentive money come from? Can you still expect to get this amount off from a price you get from Truecar? Or is the incentive money worked into this price already?

    Incentive money is Infiniti to dealer.

    You'll have to ask Truecar about their prices. That's not our website.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • djdezdjdez Posts: 100
    Any updates since last month?  MF, RV and incentives/lease cash for zip 19014, Luxe AWD and Sport AWD, 39 months/15k miles.  Thanks again in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,954
    djdez said:

    Any updates since last month?  MF, RV and incentives/lease cash for zip 19014, Luxe AWD and Sport AWD, 39 months/15k miles.  Thanks again in advance

    .00003 MF
    Luxe: 49% residual. $1900 incentive
    Sport: 47% residual. $4500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dbozdboz OhioPosts: 14
    May I please have the M/F, Residual and Incentives for the 2019 Infiniti Q50 3.0t LUXE AWD for 36/12 and 15 in 44212? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,954
    dboz said:

    May I please have the M/F, Residual and Incentives for the 2019 Infiniti Q50 3.0t LUXE AWD for 36/12 and 15 in 44212? Thanks!

    .00003 MF
    51%/49% residual for 12K/15K
    $2400 incentive
    For either 36 or 39 months

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ginscarginscar Posts: 9
    Can I have the MF and residual for Q50 Sport 36/10 36/12 . Zip code 76262. Many thanks
  • May I please get the MF/Residual and incentives if any for 2019 Q50 3.0t Sport RWD 36/10 for zip code 33772?
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,418
    ginscar said:

    Can I have the MF and residual for Q50 Sport 36/10 36/12 . Zip code 76262. Many thanks

    RWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,418

    May I please get the MF/Residual and incentives if any for 2019 Q50 3.0t Sport RWD 36/10 for zip code 33772?
    Thank you!

    .00003 and 52%
    $5000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ginscarginscar Posts: 9
    Michaell said:

    ginscar said:

    Can I have the MF and residual for Q50 Sport 36/10 36/12 . Zip code 76262. Many thanks

    RWD or AWD?
    RWD please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,954
    ginscar said:



    Michaell said:

    ginscar said:

    Can I have the MF and residual for Q50 Sport 36/10 36/12 . Zip code 76262. Many thanks

    RWD or AWD?
    RWD please
    .00003 MF and 51%/49% residual for 36/39 mo, 12K/yr
    $4500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Julian_275Julian_275 FloridaPosts: 5
    May I please have the MF/Residual and incentives for a 2019 Q50 3.0t Sport RWD 36 or 39/12k for zip code 34239? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,954

    May I please have the MF/Residual and incentives for a 2019 Q50 3.0t Sport RWD 36 or 39/12k for zip code 34239? Thanks!

    .00003 MF and 51%/49% residual for 36/39 mo, 12K/yr
    $5000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • phillymcfphillymcf PhiladelphiaPosts: 1
    2019 Q50 Red Sport AWD in 19128. I'm looking to verify the residual based on a lease w 10k-36 or 39 months. Dealer quoted 52% but seems like it should be between 54-56% based off of previous threads in this forum.

    Thanks in advance for everyone's help! Will post the deal if it gets closed.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,954
    phillymcf said:

    2019 Q50 Red Sport AWD in 19128. I'm looking to verify the residual based on a lease w 10k-36 or 39 months. Dealer quoted 52% but seems like it should be between 54-56% based off of previous threads in this forum.

    Thanks in advance for everyone's help! Will post the deal if it gets closed.

    .00003 MF and 52% residual
    $3600 incentive
    Either 36 or 39 months

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pmm6691pmm6691 60025Posts: 84
    60025

    Q50 3.0t LUXE - AWD with V6 turbo

    lease incentives
    money factor
    residual 36/10

    thanks!
  • Drincon95Drincon95 Bakersfield caPosts: 4
    2019 Q50 Infiniti red sport 400 RWD
    lease incentives
    money factor
    residual
    36/10
    36/12
    93313
    Thanks!

  • GarrettmanGarrettman New jerseyPosts: 1
    I currently lease a 2015 Q50 sport with technology package for $400/mo 12k miles a year. I paid just first month at signing. Lease ends in June 2019 and was wondering when is best time to release for a sport or red sport with technology package? I’m in NJ 07675 zip. Ideally would like to stay in $400’s if possible with or without MSDs.
  • Drincon95Drincon95 Bakersfield caPosts: 4
    Can I also please get the information on a
    2019 Q50 3.0t sport RWD
    lease incentives
    Money Factor
    Residual
    36/10
    36/12
    93313
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,954
    pmm6691 said:

    60025

    Q50 3.0t LUXE - AWD with V6 turbo

    lease incentives
    money factor
    residual 36/10

    thanks!

    .00003 MF and 52% residual
    $1900 incentive
    Either 36 or 39 months

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,954

    I currently lease a 2015 Q50 sport with technology package for $400/mo 12k miles a year. I paid just first month at signing. Lease ends in June 2019 and was wondering when is best time to release for a sport or red sport with technology package? I’m in NJ 07675 zip. Ideally would like to stay in $400’s if possible with or without MSDs.

    The best time will be when you actually need another car. If you have a good payment, you don't want to get out early.

    Staying in the $400s might be tough for a Sport or Red Sport.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,954
    Drincon95 said:

    2019 Q50 Infiniti red sport 400 RWD
    lease incentives
    money factor
    residual
    36/10
    36/12
    93313
    Thanks!

    Drincon95 said:

    Can I also please get the information on a
    2019 Q50 3.0t sport RWD
    lease incentives
    Money Factor
    Residual
    36/10
    36/12
    93313
    Thanks

    .00003 MF
    Red Sport: 52%/51% residual for 36/39 mo, 12K/yr. $3600 incentive
    Sport: 51%/49% residual for 36/39 mo. 12K/yr. $5000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.