Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Infiniti Q50 Lease Deals and Prices

1121315171820

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,954
    psm1167 said:

    Offer I just received:

    39/12 3.0t Luxe AWD

    Break down of fees (their total is a few dollars off):

    - Acquisition fee= $700

    - DMV-Registration fee= $591

    - Tire fee= $8.75

    - Doc fee= $80.00

    - CA electronic filing fee=$30.00


    The car includes the all weather package, cargo package, and splash guards. I don't want these can they be removed to lower the price?

    TMV has the selling price for this car about 40232 so the gross cap cost of 40912 seems horrible. Searching back through these posts many were reporting getting 16-20 percent off.

    The dealer I'm currently working with has an '18 version of this car but tells me the lease on it would be horrible because there is no incentive and the RV is really low. Is this true? I would think they would want to get rid of it since the 2020s are on the horizon.




    Your selling price is $1200 under TMV. What's horrible about that?

    Looks like the Gross CAP is with the first payment rolled into the lease?

    You need to ask what "$0 down" actually means.

    Also, ask them to disclose the money factor used, and the adjusted CAP cost.
    They gave you a lot of information, but it's incomplete.

    And, the dealer is correct. They can't lease you a 2018 model. Support for those lease programs has ended.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • psm1167psm1167 Posts: 24
    kyfdx said:

    psm1167 said:

    Offer I just received:

    39/12 3.0t Luxe AWD

    Break down of fees (their total is a few dollars off):

    - Acquisition fee= $700

    - DMV-Registration fee= $591

    - Tire fee= $8.75

    - Doc fee= $80.00

    - CA electronic filing fee=$30.00


    The car includes the all weather package, cargo package, and splash guards. I don't want these can they be removed to lower the price?

    TMV has the selling price for this car about 40232 so the gross cap cost of 40912 seems horrible. Searching back through these posts many were reporting getting 16-20 percent off.

    The dealer I'm currently working with has an '18 version of this car but tells me the lease on it would be horrible because there is no incentive and the RV is really low. Is this true? I would think they would want to get rid of it since the 2020s are on the horizon.




    Your selling price is $1200 under TMV. What's horrible about that?

    Looks like the Gross CAP is with the first payment rolled into the lease?

    You need to ask what "$0 down" actually means.

    Also, ask them to disclose the money factor used, and the adjusted CAP cost.
    They gave you a lot of information, but it's incomplete.

    And, the dealer is correct. They can't lease you a 2018 model. Support for those lease programs has ended.

    Said it was horrible because others on here were reporting 16-20 percent off. They also just came back with this and said it would be $455/mo all in:



    497 to 455 in one email makes me think we still have some room.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,418
    psm1167 said:

    kyfdx said:

    psm1167 said:

    Offer I just received:

    39/12 3.0t Luxe AWD

    Break down of fees (their total is a few dollars off):

    - Acquisition fee= $700

    - DMV-Registration fee= $591

    - Tire fee= $8.75

    - Doc fee= $80.00

    - CA electronic filing fee=$30.00


    The car includes the all weather package, cargo package, and splash guards. I don't want these can they be removed to lower the price?

    TMV has the selling price for this car about 40232 so the gross cap cost of 40912 seems horrible. Searching back through these posts many were reporting getting 16-20 percent off.

    The dealer I'm currently working with has an '18 version of this car but tells me the lease on it would be horrible because there is no incentive and the RV is really low. Is this true? I would think they would want to get rid of it since the 2020s are on the horizon.




    Your selling price is $1200 under TMV. What's horrible about that?

    Looks like the Gross CAP is with the first payment rolled into the lease?

    You need to ask what "$0 down" actually means.

    Also, ask them to disclose the money factor used, and the adjusted CAP cost.
    They gave you a lot of information, but it's incomplete.

    And, the dealer is correct. They can't lease you a 2018 model. Support for those lease programs has ended.

    Said it was horrible because others on here were reporting 16-20 percent off. They also just came back with this and said it would be $455/mo all in:



    497 to 455 in one email makes me think we still have some room.
    Have you engaged a second dealer?

    Often, dealers won't negotiate against themselves.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • psm1167psm1167 Posts: 24
    Michaell said:
    Offer I just received: 39/12 3.0t Luxe AWD Break down of fees (their total is a few dollars off): - Acquisition fee= $700 - DMV-Registration fee= $591 - Tire fee= $8.75 - Doc fee= $80.00 - CA electronic filing fee=$30.00 The car includes the all weather package, cargo package, and splash guards. I don't want these can they be removed to lower the price? TMV has the selling price for this car about 40232 so the gross cap cost of 40912 seems horrible. Searching back through these posts many were reporting getting 16-20 percent off. The dealer I'm currently working with has an '18 version of this car but tells me the lease on it would be horrible because there is no incentive and the RV is really low. Is this true? I would think they would want to get rid of it since the 2020s are on the horizon.
    Your selling price is $1200 under TMV. What's horrible about that? Looks like the Gross CAP is with the first payment rolled into the lease? You need to ask what "$0 down" actually means. Also, ask them to disclose the money factor used, and the adjusted CAP cost. They gave you a lot of information, but it's incomplete. And, the dealer is correct. They can't lease you a 2018 model. Support for those lease programs has ended.
    Said it was horrible because others on here were reporting 16-20 percent off. They also just came back with this and said it would be $455/mo all in: 497 to 455 in one email makes me think we still have some room.
    Have you engaged a second dealer? Often, dealers won't negotiate against themselves.
    Yes I have. Waiting to hear back. Had a friend who is a dealer in another state and he said there is def more room to negotiate. Said to shoot for 400 a month all in 
  • grimmiegrimmie MIPosts: 8
    Hi, can I have the residual & MF for Q50 Luxe at 39/10

    State=TX
    RWD
    AWD

    State=MI
    RWD
    AWD

    I'm moving state, so thinking to buy before or after the move. Wondering if the Residual especially is any different that would influence the payments between the two states. (am aware of the different tax calculation for TX when it comes to lease too)

    Thanks!
  • grimmiegrimmie MIPosts: 8
    antonius said:

    2019 Q50 Red Sport AWD with everything but proactive package
    59080 MSRP
    48680 Cap Cost (17.6% about)
    -1250 VPP (if you don't have this or can't get it, then ignore this).
    +700 Acquisition
    48030 Final Cap
    30130 Residual of 51%
    MF .00003
    39/12 Lease
    Final Payment 502/mo including 8.25% tax

    DAS 631 (first month payment plus doc fee and some minor miscellaneous fees).

    Cerritos Infiniti. For those in or close to Dallas, Sewell offered a smoking 18% off without VPP right off the bat and was also a great pleasure to deal with in email and phone. Would have bought from them but they were 1000+ miles away and did not have the exact car I wanted, which Cerritos did.

    I had to ask, is tax credit given in this deal?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,954
    grimmie said:

    Hi, can I have the residual & MF for Q50 Luxe at 39/10

    State=TX
    RWD
    AWD

    State=MI
    RWD
    AWD

    I'm moving state, so thinking to buy before or after the move. Wondering if the Residual especially is any different that would influence the payments between the two states. (am aware of the different tax calculation for TX when it comes to lease too)

    Thanks!

    Are you moving to Michigan? Then, you definitely don't want to lease in TX. Tax in Texas is paid upfront, and in MI they tax the monthly payment. If you lease in TX, then move to MI, your payment will go up by 6%.

    .00003 MF and 52% residual
    $2400/$1900 incentive in MI/TX

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • grimmiegrimmie MIPosts: 8
    antonius said:

    2019 Q50 Red Sport AWD with everything but proactive package
    59080 MSRP
    48680 Cap Cost (17.6% about)
    -1250 VPP (if you don't have this or can't get it, then ignore this).
    +700 Acquisition
    48030 Final Cap
    30130 Residual of 51%
    MF .00003
    39/12 Lease
    Final Payment 502/mo including 8.25% tax

    DAS 631 (first month payment plus doc fee and some minor miscellaneous fees).

    Cerritos Infiniti. For those in or close to Dallas, Sewell offered a smoking 18% off without VPP right off the bat and was also a great pleasure to deal with in email and phone. Would have bought from them but they were 1000+ miles away and did not have the exact car I wanted, which Cerritos did.

    I had to ask, is tax credit given in this deal?
    kyfdx said:

    grimmie said:

    Hi, can I have the residual & MF for Q50 Luxe at 39/10

    State=TX
    RWD
    AWD

    State=MI
    RWD
    AWD

    I'm moving state, so thinking to buy before or after the move. Wondering if the Residual especially is any different that would influence the payments between the two states. (am aware of the different tax calculation for TX when it comes to lease too)

    Thanks!

    Are you moving to Michigan? Then, you definitely don't want to lease in TX. Tax in Texas is paid upfront, and in MI they tax the monthly payment. If you lease in TX, then move to MI, your payment will go up by 6%.

    .00003 MF and 52% residual
    $2400/$1900 incentive in MI/TX
    It's the other way round, sorry I put TX first as the state. So I'm moving from MI to TX which is why want to compare between the two and see whether it makes sense to lease in MI before my move to TX.
  • grimmiegrimmie MIPosts: 8
    The $2400/$1900 incentive, is applied under factory invoice price, right?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,954
    grimmie said:

    The $2400/$1900 incentive, is applied under factory invoice price, right?

    They are Infiniti to dealer incentives. You won't see them applied anywhere. Hopefully, by knowing about them, you negotiate a lower price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • zaimerzaimer Posts: 14
    MF/residual/incentives for a Q50RS 400 AWD for 54456?

    36/39 12k
  • May I have March MF/residual/incentives for a Q50RS 400 AWD 39/10 for 22033? Thank you
  • maustromaustro Los AngelesPosts: 4
    Hi, looking for March MF/residual/incentives for:
    - Q50 RS400 RWD
    - 39/12
    - zip: 91505
    - I qualify for VPP and Conquest (if they still even have that), so if you have info on this, please let me know too.
  • Orangeman96Orangeman96 New JerseyPosts: 74
    Hi, looking for March MF/residual/incentives for:
    - Q50 RS400 AWD and Q50 Luxe 3.0t
    - 36/10, 39/10
    - zip: 07920
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,954
    maustro said:

    Hi, looking for March MF/residual/incentives for:
    - Q50 RS400 RWD
    - 39/12
    - zip: 91505
    - I qualify for VPP and Conquest (if they still even have that), so if you have info on this, please let me know too.

    .00003 MF and 51% residual
    $3600 dealer incentive

    No info on VPP or Conquest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,954
    zaimer said:

    MF/residual/incentives for a Q50RS 400 AWD for 54456?

    36/39 12k

    .00003 MF and 51% residual
    $3600 dealer incentive
    Either term

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,954

    May I have March MF/residual/incentives for a Q50RS 400 AWD 39/10 for 22033? Thank you

    .00003 MF and 52% residual
    $3600 dealer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,954

    Hi, looking for March MF/residual/incentives for:
    - Q50 RS400 AWD and Q50 Luxe 3.0t
    - 36/10, 39/10
    - zip: 07920
    Thanks!

    .00003 MF and 52% residual
    Either trim, either term

    Luxe: $2400 incentive
    RS: $3600 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • y2karnivaly2karnival LVPosts: 36
    Can I please get MF, RV, and incentives for 19 RS400 awd 36/12k to 89085?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,418

    Can I please get MF, RV, and incentives for 19 RS400 awd 36/12k to 89085?

    .00003 and 49%
    $5000 incentives

    Both 36/12 and 39/12

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • fjf1fjf1 Posts: 6
    May I have the New March RV, MF and incentives for a 2019 Q 50 Luxe Awd and Sport Awd 39/10 in N J 08889
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,954
    fjf1 said:

    May I have the New March RV, MF and incentives for a 2019 Q 50 Luxe Awd and Sport Awd 39/10 in N J 08889
    Thanks

    .00003 MF
    Luxe: 52% residual. $2400 incentive
    Sport: 50% residual. $5000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • msingemsinge NJPosts: 4
    Can I get MF, residual, and incentives on a 2019 Q50 Sport AWD 39/15k in 07024?

    Does the $5000 incentive you mentioned in another post also include VPP?

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 107,418
    msinge said:

    Can I get MF, residual, and incentives on a 2019 Q50 Sport AWD 39/15k in 07024?

    Does the $5000 incentive you mentioned in another post also include VPP?

    Thanks

    .00003 and 47%

    $5000 incentive, which is separate from VPP

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • grimmiegrimmie MIPosts: 8
    Q50 RWD Luxe and Sport
    39/10
    Oklahoma state
    MF, cash incentive and residual please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,954
    grimmie said:

    Q50 RWD Luxe and Sport
    39/10
    Oklahoma state
    MF, cash incentive and residual please

    .00003 MF
    Luxe: 52% residual. $1900 incentive
    Sport: 50% residual. $4500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bbqchipsfanbbqchipsfan Posts: 1
    Hi, could you please advise on the residual, MF, dealer cash, lease cash, etc. for a 2019 Q50 3.0T Luxe AWD in IL (60504)? Thanks!
  • pmm6691pmm6691 60025Posts: 84
    60025

    Q50 3.0t LUXE - AWD with V6 turbo

    lease incentives
    money factor
    residual 36/10

    thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,954

    Hi, could you please advise on the residual, MF, dealer cash, lease cash, etc. for a 2019 Q50 3.0T Luxe AWD in IL (60504)? Thanks!

    39/15
    .00003 MF and 49% residual
    $1900 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 116,954
    pmm6691 said:

    60025

    Q50 3.0t LUXE - AWD with V6 turbo

    lease incentives
    money factor
    residual 36/10

    thanks!

    .00003 MF and 52% residual
    $1900 incentive

    For either 36 or 39 months

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.