Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Ford Edge Lease Deals and Prices

12467

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,225
    ZoeD said:


    kyfdx said:

    ZoeD said:

    Can I please have RV, MF and any incentives zip 07003 edge AWD SEL & Titanium trims. Also can I use A plan on top of the manufacture incentive?  Thanks.  

    All incentives should be valid with A-plan

    36/15
    1.35% APR
    48%/49% residual for SEL/Titanium
    $3250 lease cash

    Apologies I meant to ask for 36/10 lease. I’m so sorry and many thanks 

    Add 3% to the residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • johna150johna150 01969Posts: 6
    Can I get RV MF and lease incentives on 2019 Ford Edge. 36/12. And 24/12.

    thanks
    john
  • johna150johna150 01969Posts: 6
    That was for 01969. 2019 Edge sel. 36/12. 24/12

    thanks

    john
  • bigmikemnbigmikemn Posts: 10
    Hello, can I get the MF, Residual, and incentives for the 2019 Edge Limited in 55077? Thanks!
  • bigmikemnbigmikemn Posts: 10
    bigmikemn said:

    Hello, can I get the MF, Residual, and incentives for the 2019 Edge Limited in 55077? Thanks!

    Forgot to add 36/15k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,051
    johna150 said:

    That was for 01969. 2019 Edge sel. 36/12. 24/12

    thanks

    john

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,051
    bigmikemn said:

    bigmikemn said:

    Hello, can I get the MF, Residual, and incentives for the 2019 Edge Limited in 55077? Thanks!

    Forgot to add 36/15k
    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bigmikemnbigmikemn Posts: 10
    Michaell said:

    bigmikemn said:

    bigmikemn said:

    Hello, can I get the MF, Residual, and incentives for the 2019 Edge Limited in 55077? Thanks!

    Forgot to add 36/15k
    FWD or AWD?
    AWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,051
    bigmikemn said:

    Michaell said:

    bigmikemn said:

    bigmikemn said:

    Hello, can I get the MF, Residual, and incentives for the 2019 Edge Limited in 55077? Thanks!

    Forgot to add 36/15k
    FWD or AWD?
    AWD
    Hmmm ... I don't see a Limited trim for the Edge.

    SE
    SEL
    ST
    Titanium

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bigmikemnbigmikemn Posts: 10
    Michaell said:

    bigmikemn said:

    Michaell said:

    bigmikemn said:

    bigmikemn said:

    Hello, can I get the MF, Residual, and incentives for the 2019 Edge Limited in 55077? Thanks!

    Forgot to add 36/15k
    FWD or AWD?
    AWD
    Hmmm ... I don't see a Limited trim for the Edge.

    SE
    SEL
    ST
    Titanium
    Sorry - looked at too many cars today :smile: It's the Titanium
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,051
    bigmikemn said:

    Michaell said:

    bigmikemn said:

    Michaell said:

    bigmikemn said:

    bigmikemn said:

    Hello, can I get the MF, Residual, and incentives for the 2019 Edge Limited in 55077? Thanks!

    Forgot to add 36/15k
    FWD or AWD?
    AWD
    Hmmm ... I don't see a Limited trim for the Edge.

    SE
    SEL
    ST
    Titanium
    Sorry - looked at too many cars today :smile: It's the Titanium
    1.75% and 49%
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bigmikemnbigmikemn Posts: 10
    Michaell said:

    bigmikemn said:

    Michaell said:

    bigmikemn said:

    Michaell said:

    bigmikemn said:

    bigmikemn said:

    Hello, can I get the MF, Residual, and incentives for the 2019 Edge Limited in 55077? Thanks!

    Forgot to add 36/15k
    FWD or AWD?
    AWD
    Hmmm ... I don't see a Limited trim for the Edge.

    SE
    SEL
    ST
    Titanium
    Sorry - looked at too many cars today :smile: It's the Titanium
    1.75% and 49%
    $2000 lease cash
    Where do these numbers come from? Dealer I am working with said both APR and Residual value are off.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,225
    bigmikemn said:

    Michaell said:

    bigmikemn said:

    Michaell said:

    bigmikemn said:

    Michaell said:

    bigmikemn said:

    bigmikemn said:

    Hello, can I get the MF, Residual, and incentives for the 2019 Edge Limited in 55077? Thanks!

    Forgot to add 36/15k
    FWD or AWD?
    AWD
    Hmmm ... I don't see a Limited trim for the Edge.

    SE
    SEL
    ST
    Titanium
    Sorry - looked at too many cars today :smile: It's the Titanium
    1.75% and 49%
    $2000 lease cash
    Where do these numbers come from? Dealer I am working with said both APR and Residual value are off.
    Ford Credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bigmikemnbigmikemn Posts: 10
    kyfdx said:

    bigmikemn said:

    Michaell said:

    bigmikemn said:

    Michaell said:

    bigmikemn said:

    Michaell said:

    bigmikemn said:

    bigmikemn said:

    Hello, can I get the MF, Residual, and incentives for the 2019 Edge Limited in 55077? Thanks!

    Forgot to add 36/15k
    FWD or AWD?
    AWD
    Hmmm ... I don't see a Limited trim for the Edge.

    SE
    SEL
    ST
    Titanium
    Sorry - looked at too many cars today :smile: It's the Titanium
    1.75% and 49%
    $2000 lease cash
    Where do these numbers come from? Dealer I am working with said both APR and Residual value are off.
    Ford Credit
    Is it public info? They are quoting 3.75% APR.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,051
    bigmikemn said:

    kyfdx said:

    bigmikemn said:

    Michaell said:

    bigmikemn said:

    Michaell said:

    bigmikemn said:

    Michaell said:

    bigmikemn said:

    bigmikemn said:

    Hello, can I get the MF, Residual, and incentives for the 2019 Edge Limited in 55077? Thanks!

    Forgot to add 36/15k
    FWD or AWD?
    AWD
    Hmmm ... I don't see a Limited trim for the Edge.

    SE
    SEL
    ST
    Titanium
    Sorry - looked at too many cars today :smile: It's the Titanium
    1.75% and 49%
    $2000 lease cash
    Where do these numbers come from? Dealer I am working with said both APR and Residual value are off.
    Ford Credit
    Is it public info? They are quoting 3.75% APR.
    They are marking it up for extra profit.

    Simply tell them you won't sign a deal unless you get the base APR; they know what it is.

    Or, shop another dealer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • makevellimakevelli Posts: 3
    Hello, Can you provide the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Edge Titanium and ST 36/10.5k for zip 48912? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,051
    makevelli said:

    Hello, Can you provide the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Edge Titanium and ST 36/10.5k for zip 48912? Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,225
    edited April 30
    makevelli said:

    Hello, Can you provide the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Edge Titanium and ST 36/10.5k for zip 48912? Thanks!

    Assuming the Titanium is AWD, like the ST

    1.35% APR
    ST: 53% residual. $3250 lease cash
    Titanium: 52% residual. $3750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • makevellimakevelli Posts: 3
    Yes AWD, thanks so much!
  • Robm75Robm75 Posts: 12
    Looking for May info (MF, residual) on:

    2019 Ford Edge ST

    36/12k lease, 10562 zip code, any incentives and breakdown of such. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,225
    Robm75 said:

    Looking for May info (MF, residual) on:

    2019 Ford Edge ST

    36/12k lease, 10562 zip code, any incentives and breakdown of such. Thank you!

    1.35% APR
    52% residual
    $2750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • johna150johna150 01969Posts: 6
    Hello all. I was hoping to get the mf ,residual value  and lease cash on 2019 Edge SEL For ZIP Code 01969
    36m/12k. 

    Thanks i I know I asked for this before but my dealer has started reaching out with offers as my lease is almost up

    john
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,051
    johna150 said:

    Hello all. I was hoping to get the mf ,residual value  and lease cash on 2019 Edge SEL For ZIP Code 01969
    36m/12k. 

    Thanks i I know I asked for this before but my dealer has started reaching out with offers as my lease is almost up

    john

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • johna150johna150 01969Posts: 6
    Awd. Sorry
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,051
    johna150 said:

    Hello all. I was hoping to get the mf ,residual value  and lease cash on 2019 Edge SEL For ZIP Code 01969
    36m/12k. 

    Thanks i I know I asked for this before but my dealer has started reaching out with offers as my lease is almost up

    john

    johna150 said:

    Awd. Sorry

    1.35% and 50%
    $2250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • johna150johna150 01969Posts: 6
    Ty
  • djjaeger82djjaeger82 Posts: 16
    Can I get APR/Residual/Rebates for an edge titanium awd for 36mo/13.5k in 12866, and also edge st #s if they are different?  Thanks! 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,051

    Can I get APR/Residual/Rebates for an edge titanium awd for 36mo/13.5k in 12866, and also edge st #s if they are different?  Thanks! 

    1.35% and 50% (Titanium) or 51% (ST)

    Lease cash
    $2250 ST
    $2750 Titanium

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • djjaeger82djjaeger82 Posts: 16
    Michaell said:

    Can I get APR/Residual/Rebates for an edge titanium awd for 36mo/13.5k in 12866, and also edge st #s if they are different?  Thanks! 

    1.35% and 50% (Titanium) or 51% (ST)

    Lease cash
    $2250 ST
    $2750 Titanium
    Thanks so much for the fast reply, do the numbers change for FWD vs. AWD? (considering FWD for the better fuel economy now too)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,051

    Michaell said:

    Can I get APR/Residual/Rebates for an edge titanium awd for 36mo/13.5k in 12866, and also edge st #s if they are different?  Thanks! 

    1.35% and 50% (Titanium) or 51% (ST)

    Lease cash
    $2250 ST
    $2750 Titanium
    Thanks so much for the fast reply, do the numbers change for FWD vs. AWD? (considering FWD for the better fuel economy now too)
    ST is AWD only.

    49% residual for Titanium FWD

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • galaxy311galaxy311 Posts: 7
    MF , residual and incentives for a Edge SEL FWD in 29681. 36/39 10k whatever is better
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,051
    galaxy311 said:

    MF , residual and incentives for a Edge SEL FWD in 29681. 36/39 10k whatever is better
    Thanks!

    36/10 - 1.75% and 51%
    39/10 - 2.00% and 49%
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jillcyjillcy Posts: 3
    Could you give the MF, residual and incentives for a 2019 Edge Titanium FWD in 75071. 36/10 and 39/10. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,225
    jillcy said:

    Could you give the MF, residual and incentives for a 2019 Edge Titanium FWD in 75071. 36/10 and 39/10. Thank you!

    36 mo
    1.75% APR
    51% residual

    39 mo
    2.00% APR
    49% residual

    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cyzcocyzco Posts: 7
    Hello! I'm looking for the latest Money Factor, Residual Value and Lease Cash on the 2019 Edge SEL AWD for a 36 month, 12,000 mile lease for zip code 18353.

    With Memorial Day right around the corner, I figured this would be a good time to look.

    Please advise if anything else is needed. Thanks in advance!
  • cyzcocyzco Posts: 7
    cyzco said:

    Hello! I'm looking for the latest Money Factor, Residual Value and Lease Cash on the 2019 Edge SEL AWD for a 36 month, 12,000 mile lease for zip code 18353.

    With Memorial Day right around the corner, I figured this would be a good time to look.

    Please advise if anything else is needed. Thanks in advance!

    I should also add that I have a current Ford lease expiring in less than six months. Hope this helps; thanks again!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,051
    cyzco said:


    cyzco said:

    Hello! I'm looking for the latest Money Factor, Residual Value and Lease Cash on the 2019 Edge SEL AWD for a 36 month, 12,000 mile lease for zip code 18353.

    With Memorial Day right around the corner, I figured this would be a good time to look.

    Please advise if anything else is needed. Thanks in advance!

    I should also add that I have a current Ford lease expiring in less than six months. Hope this helps; thanks again!
    1.35% and 50%
    $3250 lease cash

    No info on loyalty.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cyzcocyzco Posts: 7
    Michaell said:

    cyzco said:


    cyzco said:

    Hello! I'm looking for the latest Money Factor, Residual Value and Lease Cash on the 2019 Edge SEL AWD for a 36 month, 12,000 mile lease for zip code 18353.

    With Memorial Day right around the corner, I figured this would be a good time to look.

    Please advise if anything else is needed. Thanks in advance!

    I should also add that I have a current Ford lease expiring in less than six months. Hope this helps; thanks again!
    1.35% and 50%
    $3250 lease cash

    No info on loyalty.
    Thank you!
  • samny1samny1 Posts: 115
    Hi,

    Could you please tell me the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Edge SEL AWD for a 36 month, 15,000 mile lease for zip code 10605. If the 39 month numbers are better can you give me those as well?

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,225
    samny1 said:

    Hi,

    Could you please tell me the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Edge SEL AWD for a 36 month, 15,000 mile lease for zip code 10605. If the 39 month numbers are better can you give me those as well?

    Thanks

    36/15
    1.35% APR
    48% residual

    39/15
    1.60% APR
    46% residual

    $2750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • samny1samny1 Posts: 115
    kyfdx said:

    samny1 said:

    Hi,

    Could you please tell me the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Edge SEL AWD for a 36 month, 15,000 mile lease for zip code 10605. If the 39 month numbers are better can you give me those as well?

    Thanks

    36/15
    1.35% APR
    48% residual

    39/15
    1.60% APR
    46% residual

    $2750 lease cash
    Thank you!
  • Hi! Can I get the numbers on a Titanium AWD with 301A, the cold weather package and titanium elite package, 36/10.5 in 44118? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,051

    Hi! Can I get the numbers on a Titanium AWD with 301A, the cold weather package and titanium elite package, 36/10.5 in 44118? Thank you!

    1.35% and 52%
    $4000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • FatgeesusFatgeesus Posts: 7
    Hi Can I get the numbers for 2019 Edge ST, 36/10.5 in 07650? Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,051
    Fatgeesus said:

    Hi Can I get the numbers for 2019 Edge ST, 36/10.5 in 07650? Thanks!!

    1.35% and 53%
    $2250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • xAlchemyIndexxAlchemyIndex Posts: 4
    edited May 27
    Could I please get current MF, RV, and incentives on the 2019 Edge ST for zip 27407? Looking for 36M/12K.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,051

    Could I please get current MF, RV, and incentives on the 2019 Edge ST for zip 27407? Looking for 36M/12K.

    1.75% and 52%
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MNASHMNASH 4809.Posts: 4
    Can I please get numbers for Edge SEL AWD, 36/12k Zip 48080
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,225
    MNASH said:

    Can I please get numbers for Edge SEL AWD, 36/12k Zip 48080

    1.35% APR
    50% residual
    $3750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • IlikeCars321IlikeCars321 Posts: 16
    Hi,

    can I please know the numbers for Ford Edge Sel FWD 36/12 near 94306?

    Thanks a lot...

Sign In or Register to comment.