Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Ford F-150 Lease Deals and Prices

1111214161726

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,784
    Ketch785 said:

    Can I get lease incentives and aged inventory incentives for an XLT 2.7 4x4 for 60031

    Ketch785 said:

    Super crew

    36/15
    1.80% APR
    55% residual
    $1500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GT90GT90 Posts: 7
    Hello,

    Whats the MF, Residual, or loyalty credits on for a 2019 F-150 Lariat Supercrew with the 3.0 Powerstroke engine 4x2 36/10 Zip 32708
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 138,112
    GT90 said:

    Hello,

    Whats the MF, Residual, or loyalty credits on for a 2019 F-150 Lariat Supercrew with the 3.0 Powerstroke engine 4x2 36/10 Zip 32708

    4.12% and 59%
    No lease incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GSeeger43GSeeger43 Posts: 3
    Can you please provide MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Lariat Supercrew 4x4 w/ 3.5L?
    36/15
    Can you please provide MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 XLT Supercrew 4x4 w/ 3.5L?
    36/15
    Zip: 48197

    Does Lease incentive change if I go through dealer in another state?

    G
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,784
    GSeeger43 said:

    Can you please provide MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Lariat Supercrew 4x4 w/ 3.5L?
    36/15
    Can you please provide MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 XLT Supercrew 4x4 w/ 3.5L?
    36/15
    Zip: 48197

    Does Lease incentive change if I go through dealer in another state?

    G

    1.25% APR
    Lariat - 57% residual. $1250 lease cash
    XLT - 55% residual. $2500 lease cash

    We don't know if Ford numbers are residence location specific or dealer location specific (but, I think it's residence)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Ace3522Ace3522 31210Posts: 2
    Can you please provide MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Lariat Supercrew 4x4 w/ 5.0 V8?
    36/15 & 36/12
    Zip code: 31210
  • Hello, please provide RV, MF and lease incentives for 2019 Ford F-150 XLT 15k miles per year 36 month Zip : 33012
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,784
    Ace3522 said:

    Can you please provide MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 Lariat Supercrew 4x4 w/ 5.0 V8?
    36/15 & 36/12
    Zip code: 31210

    36/15
    4.12% APR
    57% residual
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,784

    Hello, please provide RV, MF and lease incentives for 2019 Ford F-150 XLT 15k miles per year 36 month Zip : 33012

    Super Cab or Super Crew?
    4X2 or 4X4?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    Hello, please provide RV, MF and lease incentives for 2019 Ford F-150 XLT 15k miles per year 36 month Zip : 33012

    Super Cab or Super Crew?
    4X2 or 4X4?
    Super Crew 4X2 & 4X4
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,784

    kyfdx said:

    Hello, please provide RV, MF and lease incentives for 2019 Ford F-150 XLT 15k miles per year 36 month Zip : 33012

    Super Cab or Super Crew?
    4X2 or 4X4?
    Super Crew 4X2 & 4X4
    4.12% APR
    52%/55% residual for 2WD/4WD
    $1125 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • yamilonyamilon Posts: 44
    edited July 2019
    Hi, would you please let me know what the APR and Residual and any incentives are for a 2019 F150 4x4 Supercrew, in 02081 for 36 months, 12k miles. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,784
    yamilon said:

    Hi, would you please let me know what the APR and Residual and any incentives are for a 2019 F150 4x4 Supercrew, in 02081 for 36 months, 12k miles. Thank you.

    What trim?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • yamilonyamilon Posts: 44
    kyfdx said:

    yamilon said:

    Hi, would you please let me know what the APR and Residual and any incentives are for a 2019 F150 4x4 Supercrew, in 02081 for 36 months, 12k miles. Thank you.

    What trim?
    Dang, my bad XLT with 302a package.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 138,112
    yamilon said:

    kyfdx said:

    yamilon said:

    Hi, would you please let me know what the APR and Residual and any incentives are for a 2019 F150 4x4 Supercrew, in 02081 for 36 months, 12k miles. Thank you.

    What trim?
    Dang, my bad XLT with 302a package.
    1.25% APR
    57% residual
    $1500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DanF862DanF862 Posts: 4
    Would you mind providing info for zip code 55447. XLT 4x4 SuperCrew. 36 month 15k miles and 19.5k miles.
  • PatrickMPatrickM New Jersey Posts: 3
    Can I get the MF and Residual for the 2019 F-150 Base 5.0L Crew Cab 4x4 - NJ 08520 - 36mo/10.5K?
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,784
    DanF862 said:

    Would you mind providing info for zip code 55447. XLT 4x4 SuperCrew. 36 month 15k miles and 19.5k miles.

    1.80% APR
    55%/52% residual for 15K/19.5K
    $1500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,784
    PatrickM said:

    Can I get the MF and Residual for the 2019 F-150 Base 5.0L Crew Cab 4x4 - NJ 08520 - 36mo/10.5K?
    Thanks!

    1.25% APR
    58% residual
    $1250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • teamsprockteamsprock Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    Can I get the MF and Residual for the 2019 supercrew F-150 XLT Ecoboost 4x4 - 59102 - 36mo/12K? and 36mo/15k? Any current incentives?
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,784

    Can I get the MF and Residual for the 2019 supercrew F-150 XLT Ecoboost 4x4 - 59102 - 36mo/12K? and 36mo/15k? Any current incentives?
    Thanks!

    36/15
    4.12% APR
    55% residual
    $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DanF862DanF862 Posts: 4
    My dealer is offering me a 36 month lease on an XLT 4x4 Supercrew with the 2.7L for $598/month with $3k down and 22,500 annual mileage. I had to work them a bit for these numbers and the higher mileage allowance. Does this appear to be a fair deal? The truck is equipped with additional options such as a moonroof, 20" wheels, etc. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,784
    DanF862 said:

    My dealer is offering me a 36 month lease on an XLT 4x4 Supercrew with the 2.7L for $598/month with $3k down and 22,500 annual mileage. I had to work them a bit for these numbers and the higher mileage allowance. Does this appear to be a fair deal? The truck is equipped with additional options such as a moonroof, 20" wheels, etc. Thanks!

    What is the MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?

    Is $3000 the full amount Due at Signing?

    What is your location?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DanF862DanF862 Posts: 4
    MSRP is $57,295. After $8,235 discount and $4,750 rebate the adjusted price is $44,310. $3,000 would be the full amount due at signing. Located in 55447. I'm not sure about the adjusted CAP cost.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,784
    DanF862 said:

    MSRP is $57,295. After $8,235 discount and $4,750 rebate the adjusted price is $44,310. $3,000 would be the full amount due at signing. Located in 55447. I'm not sure about the adjusted CAP cost.

    1.80% APR
    the highest mileage allowance I have is 19.5K (residual 52%)
    I'll assume 22.5K/yr is 50%, but that might not be exactly right.

    The payment looks a little high, if $44310 is actually the price for the lease. But, not far off.
    Also, I'm not positive on the residual.

    If you had the adjusted CAP cost and the actual residual amount, we might have a better idea.

    Seems reasonable for a truck with that MSRP, and with that very high mileage allowance.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DanF862DanF862 Posts: 4
    The actual residual amount is $28,493. I don't have the adjusted CAP cost, but agree that $598/month with $3k down for 22,500 annual mileage seems reasonable.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,784
    DanF862 said:

    The actual residual amount is $28,493. I don't have the adjusted CAP cost, but agree that $598/month with $3k down for 22,500 annual mileage seems reasonable.

    Residual is about $150 lower than 50%, so that wasn't far off.

    Seems like payment might be about $30/mo. high, but without all of the fees/taxes and adjusted CAP, it's hard to pin it down.

    You should move closer to work. ;)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mckenn53mckenn53 48073Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    First time leaser...could I get the MF, residual, APR, and any other info I may not know that I need just yet? Total newb. Looking at a Ford F-150 XLT with 15k miles/year with the sport appearance package in the 48073 zip code.
    Quotes have been from $450-$475 with about $1000 in negative equity on a trade-in. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 138,112
    mckenn53 said:

    First time leaser...could I get the MF, residual, APR, and any other info I may not know that I need just yet? Total newb. Looking at a Ford F-150 XLT with 15k miles/year with the sport appearance package in the 48073 zip code.
    Quotes have been from $450-$475 with about $1000 in negative equity on a trade-in. Thanks!

    Super Cab or Super Crew?
    4x2 or 4x4?

    What is the negative equity from?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mckenn53mckenn53 48073Posts: 2
    edited July 2019
    Michaell said:

    mckenn53 said:

    First time leaser...could I get the MF, residual, APR, and any other info I may not know that I need just yet? Total newb. Looking at a Ford F-150 XLT with 15k miles/year with the sport appearance package in the 48073 zip code.
    Quotes have been from $450-$475 with about $1000 in negative equity on a trade-in. Thanks!

    Super Cab or Super Crew?
    4x2 or 4x4?

    What is the negative equity from?
    The quote was for the Supercrew (4x4) and the negative equity is from a 2010 Ford Escape with 116k miles that I only made the minimum payments on and still owe $3500 on. It has some suspension issues, and the a/c is shot. The most they would give me for it is $2,500.
  • mantech1mantech1 Posts: 52
    Michaell said:
    can I get march numbers on 2019 Ford - F-150 SuperCrew 4x4 XLT Luxury in 48104 on 10/24 &10/36
    .01% and 65% 1.08% and 60% $2750 lease cash

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 138,112
    mckenn53 said:

    Michaell said:

    mckenn53 said:

    First time leaser...could I get the MF, residual, APR, and any other info I may not know that I need just yet? Total newb. Looking at a Ford F-150 XLT with 15k miles/year with the sport appearance package in the 48073 zip code.
    Quotes have been from $450-$475 with about $1000 in negative equity on a trade-in. Thanks!

    Super Cab or Super Crew?
    4x2 or 4x4?

    What is the negative equity from?
    The quote was for the Supercrew (4x4) and the negative equity is from a 2010 Ford Escape with 116k miles that I only made the minimum payments on and still owe $3500 on. It has some suspension issues, and the a/c is shot. The most they would give me for it is $2,500.
    36/15
    1.25% APR
    55% residual
    $3000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Coolcat77Coolcat77 Posts: 9
    need apr and residual and available incentives on:
    19 f150 4x4 supercrew xl
    19 f150 4x4 supercrew xlt
    both 36 month 10.5k miles zip 46142
    also are same incentives available if you buy in another state? do the incentives just go by strictly zip no matter where you buy ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 138,112
    Coolcat77 said:

    need apr and residual and available incentives on:
    19 f150 4x4 supercrew xl
    19 f150 4x4 supercrew xlt
    both 36 month 10.5k miles zip 46142
    also are same incentives available if you buy in another state? do the incentives just go by strictly zip no matter where you buy ?

    1.80% APR
    58% residual
    $1500 lease cash

    Either trim.

    We think Ford bases it's nubmers on the dealer location.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jybell11jybell11 HoustonPosts: 8
    MF & Residual - 77433 ‘19 Raptor SCrew 36/12
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 138,112
    jybell11 said:

    MF & Residual - 77433 ‘19 Raptor SCrew 36/12

    There are no published lease programs for the Raptor.

    Which leads me to believe it would be crazy expensive to lease.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bakerrrm2bakerrrm2 Posts: 30
    edited July 2019
    MF and residual for Ford F150 4x2 XLT and Lariat 12 and 15K miles in 29072 please? Any incentives or rebates? Also does engine play into these numbers?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 138,112
    bakerrrm2 said:

    MF and residual for Ford F150 4x2 XLT and Lariat 12 and 15K miles in 29072 please? Any incentives or rebates? Also does engine play into these numbers?

    What cab style?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bakerrrm2bakerrrm2 Posts: 30
    Michaell said:

    bakerrrm2 said:

    MF and residual for Ford F150 4x2 XLT and Lariat 12 and 15K miles in 29072 please? Any incentives or rebates? Also does engine play into these numbers?

    What cab style?
    Michaell said:

    bakerrrm2 said:

    MF and residual for Ford F150 4x2 XLT and Lariat 12 and 15K miles in 29072 please? Any incentives or rebates? Also does engine play into these numbers?

    What cab style?
    Supercrew
  • 19 f150 4x4 supercrew xlt
    36 month 10.5k
    36 month 12K miles zip 08054
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 138,112
    bakerrrm2 said:

    Michaell said:

    bakerrrm2 said:

    MF and residual for Ford F150 4x2 XLT and Lariat 12 and 15K miles in 29072 please? Any incentives or rebates? Also does engine play into these numbers?

    What cab style?
    Supercrew
    Whoops, one more question - what lease term?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 138,112

    19 f150 4x4 supercrew xlt
    36 month 10.5k
    36 month 12K miles zip 08054

    36/12
    1.25% APR
    57% RV
    $1250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bakerrrm2bakerrrm2 Posts: 30
    Michaell said:

    bakerrrm2 said:

    Michaell said:

    bakerrrm2 said:

    MF and residual for Ford F150 4x2 XLT and Lariat 12 and 15K miles in 29072 please? Any incentives or rebates? Also does engine play into these numbers?

    What cab style?
    Supercrew
    Whoops, one more question - what lease term?
    36 month
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 138,112
    bakerrrm2 said:

    Michaell said:

    bakerrrm2 said:

    Michaell said:

    bakerrrm2 said:

    MF and residual for Ford F150 4x2 XLT and Lariat 12 and 15K miles in 29072 please? Any incentives or rebates? Also does engine play into these numbers?

    What cab style?
    Supercrew
    Whoops, one more question - what lease term?
    36 month
    36/15
    4.12% APR
    52% RV
    $750 lease cash

    $0 lease cash if diesel

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GT90GT90 Posts: 7
    Can I have the MF, Residual and incentives for a 2019 F-150 XL SuperCrew 4X4 on a 36 month 10.5K lease. Purchasing in 07960

    Please and thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 138,112
    GT90 said:

    Can I have the MF, Residual and incentives for a 2019 F-150 XL SuperCrew 4X4 on a 36 month 10.5K lease. Purchasing in 07960

    Please and thank you

    1.25% APR
    58% Residual
    $2500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Please and thank you kindly:
    zip code 98502
    Supercrew 4x4 XLT and Lariat
    36/12k
    MF
    Resi
    Incentives
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 138,112

    Please and thank you kindly:
    zip code 98502
    Supercrew 4x4 XLT and Lariat
    36/12k
    MF
    Resi
    Incentives

    4.12% APR
    Lariat - 59% and $0 lease cash
    XLT - 57% and $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bakerrrm2bakerrrm2 Posts: 30
    Michaell said:

    bakerrrm2 said:

    Michaell said:

    bakerrrm2 said:

    Michaell said:

    bakerrrm2 said:

    MF and residual for Ford F150 4x2 XLT and Lariat 12 and 15K miles in 29072 please? Any incentives or rebates? Also does engine play into these numbers?

    What cab style?
    Supercrew
    Whoops, one more question - what lease term?
    36 month
    36/15
    4.12% APR
    52% RV
    $750 lease cash

    $0 lease cash if diesel
    52% residual on xlt?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 138,112
    bakerrrm2 said:

    Michaell said:

    bakerrrm2 said:

    Michaell said:

    bakerrrm2 said:

    Michaell said:

    bakerrrm2 said:

    MF and residual for Ford F150 4x2 XLT and Lariat 12 and 15K miles in 29072 please? Any incentives or rebates? Also does engine play into these numbers?

    What cab style?
    Supercrew
    Whoops, one more question - what lease term?
    36 month
    36/15
    4.12% APR
    52% RV
    $750 lease cash

    $0 lease cash if diesel
    52% residual on xlt?
    52% XLT
    56% Lariat

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.