Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you considering a vehicle subscription service or did you previously consider one and decide against it? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 10/30 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Ford F-150 Lease Deals and Prices

1131416181921

Comments

  • mhpdx111mhpdx111 Posts: 35
    Hey, can I get updated numbers for August?
    2019 F-150 SCREW 4x4 XLT and Lariat
    24mo and 36mo
    10k miles, 15k miles
    MF, RV, and any incentives for zip code 97005

    thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    mhpdx111 said:

    Hey, can I get updated numbers for August?
    2019 F-150 SCREW 4x4 XLT and Lariat
    24mo and 36mo
    10k miles, 15k miles
    MF, RV, and any incentives for zip code 97005

    thanks!

    24/15
    2.00% APR
    62%/60% residual for Lariat/XLT

    36/15
    4.12% APR
    57%/55% residual for Lariat/XLT

    $750 lease cash on XLT only

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jc87jc87 Posts: 4
    Can I get numbers for a SCREW King Ranch 4x4 and Lariat 4x4? Looking for 24 and 36 mo with 12k miles. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,136
    jc87 said:

    Can I get numbers for a SCREW King Ranch 4x4 and Lariat 4x4? Looking for 24 and 36 mo with 12k miles. Thanks

    What is your ZIP code?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jc87jc87 Posts: 4
    Sorry about that...19406
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,136
    jc87 said:

    Can I get numbers for a SCREW King Ranch 4x4 and Lariat 4x4? Looking for 24 and 36 mo with 12k miles. Thanks

    jc87 said:

    Sorry about that...19406

    24/12 - .07% APR and 64%
    36/12 - 1.25% APR and 59%
    $500 lease cash

    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Mabro23Mabro23 FloridaPosts: 7
    19 raptor crew cab. residual, mf, incentives. 12/36 12/39. 33067
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    Mabro23 said:

    19 raptor crew cab. residual, mf, incentives. 12/36 12/39. 33067

    No lease programs for the Raptor

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Edhayes23Edhayes23 93301Posts: 2
    edited August 8
    2019 Ford F-150 Platinum SuperCrew Long Bed 4x4 157” WB 3.5L V6 Ecoboost 3.55 axle max tow package. MSRP $67,815. RV, MF, incentives? 36/15K zip 93301 Thank you so much?
  • Oldmil13Oldmil13 Salt Lake CityPosts: 3
    Hi. What are the numbers for a
    2019 F-150 SCREW 4x4 XLT and Lariat
    24mo and 36mo
    12k miles
    MF, RV, and any incentives for zip code 83701

    Thanks in advance.
  • OddsmakerOddsmaker Posts: 44
    Hello
    2019 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4 XLT
    MF / RV
    36 / 12k miles
    Incentives
    Zip 92691

    Thank you!
  • mhpdx111mhpdx111 Posts: 35
    kyfdx said:

    mhpdx111 said:

    Hey, can I get updated numbers for August?
    2019 F-150 SCREW 4x4 XLT and Lariat
    24mo and 36mo
    10k miles, 15k miles
    MF, RV, and any incentives for zip code 97005

    thanks!

    24/15
    2.00% APR
    62%/60% residual for Lariat/XLT

    36/15
    4.12% APR
    57%/55% residual for Lariat/XLT

    $750 lease cash on XLT only
    Thank you! How much does the RV change if I do 10k miles instead?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    Edhayes23 said:

    2019 Ford F-150 Platinum SuperCrew Long Bed 4x4 157” WB 3.5L V6 Ecoboost 3.55 axle max tow package. MSRP $67,815. RV, MF, incentives? 36/15K zip 93301 Thank you so much?

    3.35% APR
    57% residual
    $250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    mhpdx111 said:

    kyfdx said:

    mhpdx111 said:

    Hey, can I get updated numbers for August?
    2019 F-150 SCREW 4x4 XLT and Lariat
    24mo and 36mo
    10k miles, 15k miles
    MF, RV, and any incentives for zip code 97005

    thanks!

    24/15
    2.00% APR
    62%/60% residual for Lariat/XLT

    36/15
    4.12% APR
    57%/55% residual for Lariat/XLT

    $750 lease cash on XLT only
    Thank you! How much does the RV change if I do 10k miles instead?
    +3%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    Oddsmaker said:

    Hello
    2019 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4X4 XLT
    MF / RV
    36 / 12k miles
    Incentives
    Zip 92691

    Thank you!

    3.35% APR
    57% residual
    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    Oldmil13 said:

    Hi. What are the numbers for a
    2019 F-150 SCREW 4x4 XLT and Lariat
    24mo and 36mo
    12k miles
    MF, RV, and any incentives for zip code 83701

    Thanks in advance.

    24/12
    2.00% APR
    64%/62% residual for Lariat/XLT

    36/12
    4.12% APR
    59%/57% residual for Lariat/XLT

    $750 lease cash on XLT only

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 2019 Ford F150 4x4 S-Crew Platinum 145 / 3.5L /FX4/Moonroof = $67170 MSRP before package discounts.
    Multiple zip code options for personal or business lease:

    Zips: 92127, 92067, 95650
    Term: 36/12

    Any difference in MF or RV between: 5.0L vs. 3.5 engine?

    Same questions for "Raptor" in same truck configuration.

    Thank you in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331

    2019 Ford F150 4x4 S-Crew Platinum 145 / 3.5L /FX4/Moonroof = $67170 MSRP before package discounts.
    Multiple zip code options for personal or business lease:

    Zips: 92127, 92067, 95650
    Term: 36/12

    Any difference in MF or RV between: 5.0L vs. 3.5 engine?

    Same questions for "Raptor" in same truck configuration.

    Thank you in advance

    3.35% APR
    59% residual
    $250 lease cash
    Either location
    Engine choice has no effect.

    No lease programs for the Raptor

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RamnomoreRamnomore Posts: 4
    2019 xlt lease rebates 36 mos 10,500 miles zip 08742
  • RamnomoreRamnomore Posts: 4
    Is there an incentive for Ram to Ford?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    Ramnomore said:

    2019 xlt lease rebates 36 mos 10,500 miles zip 08742

    SuperCab or SuperCrew?
    2WD or 4WD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    Ramnomore said:

    Is there an incentive for Ram to Ford?

    No info on that

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RamnomoreRamnomore Posts: 4
    Super crew 4x4 sorry
  • RamnomoreRamnomore Posts: 4
    Saw the ram to ford in a forum #30400 never heard of it before
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    Ramnomore said:

    Saw the ram to ford in a forum #30400 never heard of it before

    Sorry, no info

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    Ramnomore said:

    2019 xlt lease rebates 36 mos 10,500 miles zip 08742

    Ramnomore said:

    Super crew 4x4 sorry

    1.25% APR
    58% residual
    $2500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GSeeger43GSeeger43 Posts: 3
    Can you please provide MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 XLT Supercrew 4x4 w/ 3.5L?
    36/15 36/16.5

    Zips: 48197, 43623
  • dkmessy9dkmessy9 Tampa, FLPosts: 8
    Hello,

    Can I get the Residual, MF, and any incentives on a 2019 F150 XLT Crew Cab 4x2 36/15k.

    Zip code 33626.

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    dkmessy9 said:

    Hello,

    Can I get the Residual, MF, and any incentives on a 2019 F150 XLT Crew Cab 4x2 36/15k.

    Zip code 33626.

    Thank you!

    4.12% APR
    52% residual
    $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331
    GSeeger43 said:

    Can you please provide MF, RV, and incentives for a 2019 XLT Supercrew 4x4 w/ 3.5L?
    36/15 36/16.5

    Zips: 48197, 43623

    36/15
    1.25% APR
    55% residual
    $3500 lease cash (MI)
    $3000 lease cash (OH)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Good morning,

    Can I please have the MF/residual/incentives for: 2019 Lariat 4x4 Super Crew
    And
    2019 XLT 4x4 Super Crew FX4

    36/10
    36/12

    Zip: 60631

    Thank you
  • Good morning,

    Can I please have the MF/residual/incentives for: 2019 Lariat 4x4 Super Crew
    And
    2019 XLT 4x4 Super Crew FX4

    36/10
    36/12

    Zip: 60631

    Thank you

    5 1/2 bed for both please

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 131,331

    Good morning,

    Can I please have the MF/residual/incentives for: 2019 Lariat 4x4 Super Crew
    And
    2019 XLT 4x4 Super Crew FX4

    36/10
    36/12

    Zip: 60631

    Thank you

    36/12
    1.80% APR
    59%/57% residual for Lariat/XLT
    $750/$1500 lease cash for Lariat/XLT

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BigRed75BigRed75 IndianaPosts: 11
    May I please have the MF/Residual/incentives for a 2019 F-150 Lariat 4x4 Super Crew with a short box?36/10 for 46038 Thanks in advance, I appreciate it.
  • BigRed75 said:

    May I please have the MF/Residual/incentives for a 2019 F-150 Lariat 4x4 Super Crew with a short box?36/10 for 46038 Thanks in advance, I appreciate it.

    60% residual and 1.800% APR
    $750 lease cash
    Edmunds Moderator
  • jcat009jcat009 Posts: 22
    Hello,

    Wondering if I could have the relevant numbers for the following in 02831:

    19 F150 Supercrew XLT 4x4

    36/12 and 39/12 please. Thank you in advance!
  • lease303lease303 DenverPosts: 1
    May I get incentives, residual, and MF for 2019 F150 Supercrew XL 4wd in 80504

    36/12 Thanks!
  • Steve JohnsonSteve Johnson Posts: 10
    edited August 15
    Can I please have the MF/residual/incentives for: 2019 Lariat 4x4 Super Crew
    And
    2019 XLT 4x4 Super Crew

    36/10
    36/12

    Zip: 53083

    Any incentive for lease loyalty on existing F150?
  • WulalaWulala Posts: 3
    May I get incentives, residual, and MF for 2019 F150 Supercrew Lariat 4wd in 11355

    36/12 Thank You~
  • Dpl14025Dpl14025 Posts: 3
    Hi could i please get the RV and MF on a 2019 ford f150 xl stx 4x4 supercab for zip 14224
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,136
    jcat009 said:

    Hello,

    Wondering if I could have the relevant numbers for the following in 02831:

    19 F150 Supercrew XLT 4x4

    36/12 and 39/12 please. Thank you in advance!

    1.25% APR and 57%
    1.50% APR and 54%
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,136
    lease303 said:

    May I get incentives, residual, and MF for 2019 F150 Supercrew XL 4wd in 80504

    36/12 Thanks!

    4.12% APR and 57%
    $2150 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,136

    Can I please have the MF/residual/incentives for: 2019 Lariat 4x4 Super Crew
    And
    2019 XLT 4x4 Super Crew

    36/10
    36/12

    Zip: 53083

    Any incentive for lease loyalty on existing F150?

    36/12
    1.80% APR
    59% and $750 lease cash (Lariat)
    57% and $1500 lease cast (XLT)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,136
    Wulala said:

    May I get incentives, residual, and MF for 2019 F150 Supercrew Lariat 4wd in 11355

    36/12 Thank You~

    1.25% APR and 59%
    $1250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,136
    Dpl14025 said:

    Hi could i please get the RV and MF on a 2019 ford f150 xl stx 4x4 supercab for zip 14224

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JoekayoJoekayo Posts: 2
    May I please have the MF/residual/incentives for:

    2019 Ford F-150 lariat supercrew 5.5ft bed 4wd in 15626

    36/12


    Thanks!
  • cgen14cgen14 Posts: 6
    Could I get MF/RV/Incentives for a 2019 F-150 4x4 XLT Supercrew in zip 48105 for 10k/24 and 10k/36? Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,136
    Joekayo said:

    May I please have the MF/residual/incentives for:

    2019 Ford F-150 lariat supercrew 5.5ft bed 4wd in 15626

    36/12


    Thanks!

    1.25% APR and 59%
    $1250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 125,136
    cgen14 said:

    Could I get MF/RV/Incentives for a 2019 F-150 4x4 XLT Supercrew in zip 48105 for 10k/24 and 10k/36? Thanks in advance!

    24/10 - .07% APR and 63%
    36/10 - 1.25% APR and 58%
    $4000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cgen14cgen14 Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    cgen14 said:

    Could I get MF/RV/Incentives for a 2019 F-150 4x4 XLT Supercrew in zip 48105 for 10k/24 and 10k/36? Thanks in advance!

    24/10 - .07% APR and 63%
    36/10 - 1.25% APR and 58%
    $4000 lease cash

    Thank you! 0.07% APR? or is that a typo for 0.7%?
Sign In or Register to comment.