Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Ford F-150 Lease Deals and Prices

1568101123

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583

    Could I get the MF, RV and lease incentives on a 2019 Lariat 4x4 in 19020. 39/10. Thanks

    Assuming SuperCrew

    1.46% APR
    49% residual
    $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jm0nhanjm0nhan Posts: 14
    Could I get the MF, RV and incentives for a 2019 XLT SuperCrew 4x4 @ 36/10 in 10312. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,691
    jm0nhan said:

    Could I get the MF, RV and incentives for a 2019 XLT SuperCrew 4x4 @ 36/10 in 10312. Thanks.

    1.21% and 59%
    $2000 lease vcash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Dhmiller600Dhmiller600 Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:
    Could I get the MF, RV and lease incentives on a 2019 Lariat 4x4 in 19020. 39/10. Thanks
    Assuming SuperCrew 1.46% APR 49% residual $750 lease cash
    Yes, SuperCrew. Is that correct??  49% 
    seems like everyone else is at 58-61%??
  • mrw1010mrw1010 Posts: 21
    Hi...Can I please have MF, residual and incentives for a 2019 Lariat SuperCrew 4X4 in zip 43221 for 36/12? Thanks in advance.
  • matt231503matt231503 Posts: 70
    Hello! Im looking for the mf, rv and incentives on an f150 xlt 4wd supercrew and a lariat 4wd supercrew for 39/10 in zip 78240. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583


    kyfdx said:

    Could I get the MF, RV and lease incentives on a 2019 Lariat 4x4 in 19020. 39/10. Thanks

    Assuming SuperCrew

    1.46% APR
    49% residual
    $750 lease cash

    Yes, SuperCrew. Is that correct??  49% 
    seems like everyone else is at 58-61%??

    Sorry, typo.. 59% residual

    Thanks for catching it!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583
    mrw1010 said:

    Hi...Can I please have MF, residual and incentives for a 2019 Lariat SuperCrew 4X4 in zip 43221 for 36/12? Thanks in advance.

    1.75% APR
    60% residual
    $250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583

    Hello! Im looking for the mf, rv and incentives on an f150 xlt 4wd supercrew and a lariat 4wd supercrew for 39/10 in zip 78240. Thanks

    3.47% APR
    59%/57% residual for Lariat/XLT
    $750 lease cash on XLT only

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BethersBethers Posts: 9
    Hi, could you provide MF, residual and any incentives for F150 XLT FWD Supercrew 12k/36 month, zip 92075?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,691
    Bethers said:

    Hi, could you provide MF, residual and any incentives for F150 XLT FWD Supercrew 12k/36 month, zip 92075?

    4x2?
    3.78% and 55%
    $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 13_f15013_f150 Posts: 93
    2019 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4
    24 and 36
    12k 
    33461 and 30008

    Thanks, Jay
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583
    13_f150 said:

    2019 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4
    24 and 36
    12k 
    33461 and 30008

    Thanks, Jay

    24/12
    2.65% APR
    65% residual

    36/12
    4.53% APR
    60% residual

    Either location

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • NEPAMikeNEPAMike NYCPosts: 30
    2019 F-150 4X4 SUPERCAB XL 4WD
    STX APPEARANCE PACKAGE
    2.7L V6 ECOBOOST
    36/15K
    Zip: 18428
    (Honestly, all I want is a supercab/extended cab, 4x4, trailering/tow package, bed liner, and apple carplay on a 36/15K lease for under $400/month with the PA tax built-in)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583
    NEPAMike said:

    2019 F-150 4X4 SUPERCAB XL 4WD
    STX APPEARANCE PACKAGE
    2.7L V6 ECOBOOST
    36/15K
    Zip: 18428
    (Honestly, all I want is a supercab/extended cab, 4x4, trailering/tow package, bed liner, and apple carplay on a 36/15K lease for under $400/month with the PA tax built-in)

    I don't know the sticker price of that truck, but it's possible you are wishing for something that won't happen.
    SuperCrews have higher residuals. But, still doubtful you'd be in $400/mo. territory

    1.25% APR
    53% residual
    $3000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • NEPAMikeNEPAMike NYCPosts: 30
    edited April 4
    kyfdx said:

    NEPAMike said:

    2019 F-150 4X4 SUPERCAB XL 4WD
    STX APPEARANCE PACKAGE
    2.7L V6 ECOBOOST
    36/15K
    Zip: 18428
    (Honestly, all I want is a supercab/extended cab, 4x4, trailering/tow package, bed liner, and apple carplay on a 36/15K lease for under $400/month with the PA tax built-in)

    I don't know the sticker price of that truck, but it's possible you are wishing for something that won't happen.
    SuperCrews have higher residuals. But, still doubtful you'd be in $400/mo. territory

    1.25% APR
    53% residual
    $3000 lease cash
    Thank you. I don't think so either with that RV. Putting everything into the lease calculator, the numbers are at lease in the $420-$440 range with the 9% PA taxes built into that payment.
  • mrw1010mrw1010 Posts: 21
    Can I get MF, Residual and incentives (assuming none) on 2019 Raptor Crew 4X4 ? 43221 and 36/12.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,691
    mrw1010 said:

    Can I get MF, Residual and incentives (assuming none) on 2019 Raptor Crew 4X4 ? 43221 and 36/12.

    There are no published lease programs for the Raptor.

    If possible, figure it to be real expensive to lease.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MPieski2019MPieski2019 Posts: 5
    2019 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 Diesel
    36/10
    60432
  • cotto1122cotto1122 Posts: 10
    NEPAMike said:
    2019 F-150 4X4 SUPERCAB XL 4WD STX APPEARANCE PACKAGE 2.7L V6 ECOBOOST 36/15K Zip: 18428 (Honestly, all I want is a supercab/extended cab, 4x4, trailering/tow package, bed liner, and apple carplay on a 36/15K lease for under $400/month with the PA tax built-in)
    I don't know the sticker price of that truck, but it's possible you are wishing for something that won't happen. SuperCrews have higher residuals. But, still doubtful you'd be in $400/mo. territory 1.25% APR 53% residual $3000 lease cash
    Thank you. I don't think so either with that RV. Putting everything into the lease calculator, the numbers are at lease in the $420-$440 range with the 9% PA taxes built into that payment.
    End of March I got a 19’ Supercrew XL STX, sticker was 45k, 39/12 for 363$ a month 500$ down.  I did have 2500$ PCO to go with the then 1750 incentives. Don’t give up hope!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583

    2019 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 Diesel
    36/10
    60432

    SuperCab or SuperCrew?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MPieski2019MPieski2019 Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:
    2019 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 Diesel 36/10 60432
    SuperCab or SuperCrew?
    SuperCrew..Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,691


    kyfdx said:

    2019 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 Diesel
    36/10
    60432

    SuperCab or SuperCrew?

    SuperCrew..Thanks!

    1.75% and 61%
    $250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mrw1010mrw1010 Posts: 21
    What is the MF, residual and incentive for a 2019 XLT Super Crew 4x4 in 43221.....36/12
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583
    mrw1010 said:

    What is the MF, residual and incentive for a 2019 XLT Super Crew 4x4 in 43221.....36/12

    1.75% APR
    58% residual
    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DRW315DRW315 Posts: 5
    Can you update the 2019 F150 XLT Supercrew 4x4 36/39 12k/yr zip 48073 mf./apr/residual/incentives with April numbers, and also for the same truck w/Lariat trim? Trying to decide between the two. Thanks again!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583
    DRW315 said:

    Can you update the 2019 F150 XLT Supercrew 4x4 36/39 12k/yr zip 48073 mf./apr/residual/incentives with April numbers, and also for the same truck w/Lariat trim? Trying to decide between the two. Thanks again!

    36/12
    1.21% APR
    60%/58% residual for Lariat/XLT

    39/12
    1.46% APR
    58%/56% residual

    $750/$2000 lease cash for Lariat/XLT

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you please provide MF/APR/Residual/Incentives for the following:

    2019 Ford F150 RAPTOR (MSRP 70,945)
    60 month term
    10k miles a year
    zip code: 85003

    Thank you,

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,691

    Can you please provide MF/APR/Residual/Incentives for the following:

    2019 Ford F150 RAPTOR (MSRP 70,945)
    60 month term
    10k miles a year
    zip code: 85003

    Thank you,

    There are no lease programs for the Raptor.

    And, the longest term from Ford Credit is 48 months.

    If you can lease it, it will be real expensive.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Can you please provide MF/APR/Residual/Incentives for the following:

    2019 Ford F150 RAPTOR (MSRP 70,945)
    60 month term
    10k miles a year
    zip code: 85003

    Thank you,

    There are no lease programs for the Raptor.

    And, the longest term from Ford Credit is 48 months.

    If you can lease it, it will be real expensive.
    I believe you are spot on. ;)
    Was told it was actually leased via US Bank.
    $33k buy out
    46% residual Value
    60 month
    10k miles a year
    0.00257 Money Factor
    799 + tax per month.

    I'm new to leases, but it does seem fairly pricey. That is 47,940 in payments, 8,000 due at signing with a 33,000 buyout at the end for a 70,945 MSRP vehicle (88,940 in total payments if you buy it)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,691

    Michaell said:

    Can you please provide MF/APR/Residual/Incentives for the following:

    2019 Ford F150 RAPTOR (MSRP 70,945)
    60 month term
    10k miles a year
    zip code: 85003

    Thank you,

    There are no lease programs for the Raptor.

    And, the longest term from Ford Credit is 48 months.

    If you can lease it, it will be real expensive.
    I believe you are spot on. ;)
    Was told it was actually leased via US Bank.
    $33k buy out
    46% residual Value
    60 month
    10k miles a year
    0.00257 Money Factor
    799 + tax per month.

    I'm new to leases, but it does seem fairly pricey. That is 47,940 in payments, 8,000 due at signing with a 33,000 buyout at the end for a 70,945 MSRP vehicle (88,940 in total payments if you buy it)
    Yeah, I don't think I'd want a Raptor that badly...

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • frano88frano88 Posts: 7
    kyfdx said:

    frano88 said:

    Hi,

    Could I get the MF, residual and incentives for the following vehicles/terms for zipcode 95123?

    XL STX SuperCrew 4x4:

    • 12k/36:
    • 12k/39:
    XLT Sport SuperCrew 4x4:
    • 12k/36:
    • 12k/39:
    Thank you very much!
    36/12
    3.78% APR
    58% residual

    39/12
    4.03% APR
    56% residual

    $750 lease cash

    Either trim
    Thank you very much for the information! Do any of the figures change if its a SuperCab instead of SuperCrew or is it just the trim level that determines those values?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,691
    frano88 said:

    kyfdx said:

    frano88 said:

    Hi,

    Could I get the MF, residual and incentives for the following vehicles/terms for zipcode 95123?

    XL STX SuperCrew 4x4:

    • 12k/36:
    • 12k/39:
    XLT Sport SuperCrew 4x4:
    • 12k/36:
    • 12k/39:
    Thank you very much!
    36/12
    3.78% APR
    58% residual

    39/12
    4.03% APR
    56% residual

    $750 lease cash

    Either trim
    Thank you very much for the information! Do any of the figures change if its a SuperCab instead of SuperCrew or is it just the trim level that determines those values?
    SuperCab has a completely different set of numbers.

    36/12
    2.88% APR
    55% residual

    39/12
    3.13% APR
    53% residual

    $750 lease cash

    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 136,583

    Michaell said:

    Can you please provide MF/APR/Residual/Incentives for the following:

    2019 Ford F150 RAPTOR (MSRP 70,945)
    60 month term
    10k miles a year
    zip code: 85003

    Thank you,

    There are no lease programs for the Raptor.

    And, the longest term from Ford Credit is 48 months.

    If you can lease it, it will be real expensive.
    I believe you are spot on. ;)
    Was told it was actually leased via US Bank.
    $33k buy out
    46% residual Value
    60 month
    10k miles a year
    0.00257 Money Factor
    799 + tax per month.

    I'm new to leases, but it does seem fairly pricey. That is 47,940 in payments, 8,000 due at signing with a 33,000 buyout at the end for a 70,945 MSRP vehicle (88,940 in total payments if you buy it)
    Not a terrible deal, considering. But, I wonder if the dealer has marked up the money factor from US Bank?

    If you want to compare it to buying it, you have to add finance charges on a loan.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • deetzdeetz Posts: 7
    May I have the numbers for a 2019 F150 XLT & Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 24/10 & 36/12 for 98011, please? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,691
    deetz said:

    May I have the numbers for a 2019 F150 XLT & Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 24/10 & 36/12 for 98011, please? Thank you!

    Lariat / XLT
    24/12 - 2.65% and 65% / 63%
    36/12 - 4.53% and 60% / 58%
    $750 lease cash on XLT only

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • raystr76raystr76 Posts: 14
    edited April 16
    Looking for numbers on a 2019 F150 XLT & Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 3.6L EcoBoost in Zip 84096.
    36/10-12
    39/10-12

    Is the Xplan of any benefit for leases?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,691
    raystr76 said:

    Looking for numbers on a 2019 F150 XLT & Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 3.6L EcoBoost in Zip 84096.
    36/10-12
    39/10-12

    Is the Xplan of any benefit for leases?

    Thank you!

    36/12 - 4.53% and 60% (Lar) or 58% (XLT)
    39/12 - 4.78% and 58% (Lar) or 56% (XLT)
    $750 lease cash on XLT only

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JohnSJohnS 19010Posts: 3
    Looking at leasing a 2019 Platinum supercrew 4x4 36/12 in 19087. Any info on MF and depreciation is greatly appreciated. Thanks for the help. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,691
    JohnS said:

    Looking at leasing a 2019 Platinum supercrew 4x4 36/12 in 19087. Any info on MF and depreciation is greatly appreciated. Thanks for the help. 

    1.21% and 60%
    $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • looking to lease a 2019 SuperCrew FX4 - either Lariat. Platinum or King Ranch. Looking for sweet spot - 24, 36, 39 12k/yr 75229
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,691

    looking to lease a 2019 SuperCrew FX4 - either Lariat. Platinum or King Ranch. Looking for sweet spot - 24, 36, 39 12k/yr 75229

    4x2 or 4x4?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 4x4, 5.0
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,691

    looking to lease a 2019 SuperCrew FX4 - either Lariat. Platinum or King Ranch. Looking for sweet spot - 24, 36, 39 12k/yr 75229

    4x4, 5.0

    24/12 - 1.65% and 65%
    36/12 - 3.22% and 60%
    39/12 - 3.47% and 58%
    No lease incentives

    All 3 trims

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jfree9497jfree9497 Posts: 1
    edited April 23
    Looking to lease a 2019 Supercrew Lariat 4x4 3.5 eco, either 36/12 or 36/15. 75070
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,691
    jfree9497 said:

    Looking to lease a 2019 Supercrew Lariat 4x4 3.5 eco, either 36/12 or 36/15. 75070

    3.22% and 58%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • robry84robry84 Bellefonte, PAPosts: 2
    Can I get numbers on 2019 F150 supercrew platinum 3.5 eco, 36/12 for 16823 area code?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,691
    robry84 said:

    Can I get numbers on 2019 F150 supercrew platinum 3.5 eco, 36/12 for 16823 area code?

    4x2 or 4x4?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Tim19446Tim19446 Posts: 3
    Can I get numbers on 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 XLT SuperCrew Sport Appearance Package 19446. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 129,691
    Tim19446 said:

    Can I get numbers on 2019 Ford F-150 4x4 XLT SuperCrew Sport Appearance Package 19446. Thanks!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.