Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Ford F-150 Lease Deals and Prices

145791021

Comments

  • uahuntuahunt Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

    uahunt said:

    Can you please provide 36/15 MF and RV for 2019 SuperCrew 4x4 Lariat 502 package in 63376 ?

    2.58% APR
    59% residual
    Ouch. Thank you for the help!!
  • KairusKairus FloridaPosts: 8
    edited February 17
    36/12 XLT and Lariat SuperCrew 4x2 in 33418 please.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,274
    Kairus said:

    36/12 XLT and Lariat SuperCrew 4x2 in 33418 please.

    Lariat - 4.58% and 60%
    XLT - 4.58% and 56%; $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, 2 questions:

    1) Money factor for 2019 Lariat, 36 mo/15K miles

    2) APR for Lariat and Raptor for 60/72 months (excellent credit). Does is vary per model and/or change each month?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,894
    bradys87n said:

    Hi, 2 questions:

    1) Money factor for 2019 Lariat, 36 mo/15K miles

    2) APR for Lariat and Raptor for 60/72 months (excellent credit). Does is vary per model and/or change each month?

    Thank you!

    Numbers may vary by location. What ZIP?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 66205. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,894
    edited February 18
    bradys87n said:

    Hi, 2 questions:

    1) Money factor for 2019 Lariat, 36 mo/15K miles

    2) APR for Lariat and Raptor for 60/72 months (excellent credit). Does is vary per model and/or change each month?

    Thank you!

    bradys87n said:

    66205. Thanks!

    Lariat SuperCrew 4X4
    36/15
    2.58% APR
    59% residual

    5.90%/6.90% APR for 60/72 months.

    I don't have the Raptor APRs, but I would expect them to be similar to the Lariat. (maybe, higher)

    Rates can change every month, but residuals only update quarterly

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jm0nhanjm0nhan Posts: 14
    Is there anyway to track MF trends from previous years? For example, historically, what months they tend to be higher or lower?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,894
    jm0nhan said:

    Is there anyway to track MF trends from previous years? For example, historically, what months they tend to be higher or lower?

    Nope

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello,

    Please share 24/12 and 36/12 Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 in 48045.

    thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,894

    Hello,

    Please share 24/12 and 36/12 Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 in 48045.

    thanks!

    24/12
    0.01% APR
    66% residual

    36/12
    1.08% APR
    61% residual

    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can you please furnish money factor and residual
    2019 F150 super crew platinum 4x4 gas
    36/12
    36/15
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,894

    Can you please furnish money factor and residual
    2019 F150 super crew platinum 4x4 gas
    36/12
    36/15

    What is your location?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:
    Can you please furnish money factor and residual
    2019 F150 super crew platinum 4x4 gas
    36/12
    36/15
    What is your location?
    95901 please
  • 1) Money factor for 2019 Lariat, 36 mo 39mo/15K miles for 21157 zipcode

    2) Any idea how much I should buy a an f150 with an MSRP of 63,785.00
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,274


    kyfdx said:

    Can you please furnish money factor and residual
    2019 F150 super crew platinum 4x4 gas
    36/12
    36/15

    What is your location?

    95901 please

    36/15
    3.85% and 59%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,274

    1) Money factor for 2019 Lariat, 36 mo 39mo/15K miles for 21157 zipcode

    2) Any idea how much I should buy a an f150 with an MSRP of 63,785.00

    SuperCab or SuperCrew?

    Use this link to help with price research:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Evanski9Evanski9 So CalPosts: 1
    edited February 22
    MF and Residual and APR for XLT and Lariat Supercrew 4x4

    24/36month ( 10.5k/12k mileage ) zip code is 92821
  • Supercrew
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,894

    1) Money factor for 2019 Lariat, 36 mo 39mo/15K miles for 21157 zipcode

    2) Any idea how much I should buy a an f150 with an MSRP of 63,785.00

    Supercrew

    36/15
    1.60% APR
    59% residual

    39/15
    1.85% APR
    58% residual

    Research pricing, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,274
    Evanski9 said:

    MF and Residual and APR for XLT and Lariat Supercrew 4x4

    24/36month ( 10.5k/12k mileage ) zip code is 92821

    Lariat
    24/12 - 2.22% and 66%
    36/12 - 3.85% and 61%

    XLT
    24/12 - 2.22% and 64%
    36/12 - 3.85% and 59%
    $750 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Mike_MetzMike_Metz MissouriPosts: 2
    Hello!

    Looking for MF, residual, and incentives for 2019 F150 XLT supercrew 4x4 short bed please.

    36/15 and 36/18 if that is an option

    63043

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,274
    Mike_Metz said:

    Hello!

    Looking for MF, residual, and incentives for 2019 F150 XLT supercrew 4x4 short bed please.

    36/15 and 36/18 if that is an option

    63043

    Thank you!

    36/18
    1.65% and 52%
    $1250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Mike_MetzMike_Metz MissouriPosts: 2
    Michaell said:

    Mike_Metz said:

    Hello!

    Looking for MF, residual, and incentives for 2019 F150 XLT supercrew 4x4 short bed please.

    36/15 and 36/18 if that is an option

    63043

    Thank you!

    36/18
    1.65% and 52%
    $1250 lease cash
    Michaell, Could you help me with the money factor or APR or is that info not available? Thank you. New to leasing and you've been very helpful.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,274
    Mike_Metz said:

    Michaell said:

    Mike_Metz said:

    Hello!

    Looking for MF, residual, and incentives for 2019 F150 XLT supercrew 4x4 short bed please.

    36/15 and 36/18 if that is an option

    63043

    Thank you!

    36/18
    1.65% and 52%
    $1250 lease cash
    Michaell, Could you help me with the money factor or APR or is that info not available? Thank you. New to leasing and you've been very helpful.
    1.65% is the APR; divide by 2400 to get the equivalent MF as a decimal.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jm0nhanjm0nhan Posts: 14
    Went a dealer today and they offered me $400/month for an XLT 4x4 super crew 36/10 MSRP $54,920, with xplan discounts and incentives applied down to $49,010. RV 60% MF 1.08 in 10312. $2900 covers taxes fees and first month. This sounds like a good deal to me. Thoughts? 
  • DW005DW005 Posts: 2
    Hi - Can I please get the MF, Residual and Incentives for Lariat 4x4 Supercrew (5.5ft box), 15k miles 36 or 39 months in 92109. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,274
    jm0nhan said:

    Went a dealer today and they offered me $400/month for an XLT 4x4 super crew 36/10 MSRP $54,920, with xplan discounts and incentives applied down to $49,010. RV 60% MF 1.08 in 10312. $2900 covers taxes fees and first month. This sounds like a good deal to me. Thoughts? 

    I get $483/mo with those numbers; not sure how the dealer is able to quote you $400/mo, but I'd take it and run all day, and twice on Sunday.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,274
    DW005 said:

    Hi - Can I please get the MF, Residual and Incentives for Lariat 4x4 Supercrew (5.5ft box), 15k miles 36 or 39 months in 92109. Thanks!

    36/15 - 3.85% and 59%
    39/15 - 4.10% and 58%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jm0nhanjm0nhan Posts: 14
    Michaell said:
    Went a dealer today and they offered me $400/month for an XLT 4x4 super crew 36/10 MSRP $54,920, with xplan discounts and incentives applied down to $49,010. RV 60% MF 1.08 in 10312. $2900 covers taxes fees and first month. This sounds like a good deal to me. Thoughts? 
    I get $483/mo with those numbers; not sure how the dealer is able to quote you $400/mo, but I'd take it and run all day, and twice on Sunday.
    This is a custom ordered truck so the stipulation is that the incentives do not get worse once the truck is received by the dealer (6-8 weeks). However, if the incentives get better I would benefit.

    They must have been able to get selling price down to $46,000 to get to a $400/ month payment. I would assume with $1000 conquest incentive and some other. 
Sign In or Register to comment.