Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Nissan Rogue Lease Deals and Prices

1356714

Comments

  • stinkhlozostinkhlozo Posts: 15
    edited February 9

    2019 Nissan Rogue SV SUV Can I please have rv  and mf for 3/36000. Zip 12198 and rebates. Thank you

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,505

    2019 Nissan Rogue SV SUV Can I please have rv  and mf for 3/36000. Zip 12198 and rebates. Thank you

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AWD. does it having the sun and sound package make a difference?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,505

    2019 Nissan Rogue SV SUV Can I please have rv  and mf for 3/36000. Zip 12198 and rebates. Thank you

    AWD. does it having the sun and sound package make a difference?

    .00130 and 56%
    $2450 incentives

    Packages and options do not impact the numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Mantleman1Mantleman1 12309Posts: 11
    mf,rv and lease cash for sl and sv.....36/15 in 12309....awd. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,505

    mf,rv and lease cash for sl and sv.....36/15 in 12309....awd. Thanks

    SV - .00130 and 55%
    SL - .00010 and 53%
    $2450 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    2019 Nissan Rogue SV SUV Can I please have rv  and mf for 3/36000. Zip 12198 and rebates. Thank you

    AWD. does it having the sun and sound package make a difference?

    .00130 and 56%
    $2450 incentives

    Packages and options do not impact the numbers.
    what about the Sl still all wheel drive
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,505

    Michaell said:

    2019 Nissan Rogue SV SUV Can I please have rv  and mf for 3/36000. Zip 12198 and rebates. Thank you

    AWD. does it having the sun and sound package make a difference?

    .00130 and 56%
    $2450 incentives

    Packages and options do not impact the numbers.
    what about the Sl still all wheel drive
    .00010 and 54%
    $2450 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • HugeHuge Posts: 1
    edited February 11
    Can I please have MF, residual and lease incentives for FWD S and SV 12/36 for 91357?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,801
    Huge said:

    Can I please have MF, residual and lease incentives for FWD S and SV 12/36 for 91357?

    S: .00010 MF and 50% residual
    SV: .00118 MF and 55% residual

    $1200 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • j_smith1j_smith1 Posts: 54
    Hello could you provide numbers on Rogue SL AWD 14226 in NY 24/12 and 36/12?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,801
    j_smith1 said:

    Hello could you provide numbers on Rogue SL AWD 14226 in NY 24/12 and 36/12?

    Thanks!

    .00010 MF
    60%/54% residual
    $1800 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, Can I get the MF, Incentives, and RV for the following trims in 20850 (36/12k):

    S FWD/AWD
    SV FWD/AWD
    SL FWD/AWD

    Many thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,801

    Hi, Can I get the MF, Incentives, and RV for the following trims in 20850 (36/12k):

    S FWD/AWD
    SV FWD/AWD
    SL FWD/AWD

    Many thanks!

    S: .00010 MF and 50%/52% residual for FWD/AWD
    SL: .00010 MF and 53%/54%
    SV AWD: .00130 MF and 56% residual
    SV FWD: .00118 MF and 55% residual

    $700 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Sun_24Sun_24 94105Posts: 6
    Hi, Can I have the numbers for 19' Rogue SL FWD in 94105 (36/12k)? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,801
    Sun_24 said:

    Hi, Can I have the numbers for 19' Rogue SL FWD in 94105 (36/12k)? Thanks!

    .00010 MF and 53% residual
    $2100 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Wayne62279Wayne62279 03246Posts: 3
    Looking to get a Rogue S, SV, or SL
    I see the MF and residual all seem about the same nationwide
    I am in 03246
    What is the lease cash available?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,505
    edited February 14

    Looking to get a Rogue S, SV, or SL
    I see the MF and residual all seem about the same nationwide
    I am in 03246
    What is the lease cash available?

    FWD or AWD?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Wayne62279Wayne62279 03246Posts: 3
    AWD
    36 months, 12k miles
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,801

    Looking to get a Rogue S, SV, or SL
    I see the MF and residual all seem about the same nationwide
    I am in 03246
    What is the lease cash available?

    AWD
    36 months, 12k miles

    S/SL: .00010 MF and 52%/54% residual
    SV: .00130 MF and 56% residual

    $1200 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi all, could you please give me the MF, residual, and lease cash for the SV in NY (11223)? 12k miles, AWD. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,801
    dimochka said:

    Hi all, could you please give me the MF, residual, and lease cash for the SV in NY (11223)? 12k miles, AWD. Thanks!

    36/12
    .00130 MF and 56% residual
    $2450 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, looking for the MF, residual and incentives for an SL AWD lease, 36/15k? Zip 15071. Thanks. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,801

    Hi, looking for the MF, residual and incentives for an SL AWD lease, 36/15k? Zip 15071. Thanks. 

    .00010 MF and 53% residual
    No lease incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    dimochka said:

    Hi all, could you please give me the MF, residual, and lease cash for the SV in NY (11223)? 12k miles, AWD. Thanks!

    36/12
    .00130 MF and 56% residual
    $2450 incentive
    Thank you. Can you help me make sense of this?

    I'm getting the following numbers from a dealer:
    MSRP: 27,355
    Sale Price (Cap Cost) 21,499
    Residual Value: 15,046
    Money Factor 0.00049
    Lease: $269/month + $1,200 down

    Why is this money factor lower than what the one mentioned above? And it seems the residual is incorrect too (15046 / 27355 = 55%).

    Apologies if those are dumb questions, just trying to make sense of the math.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,801
    dimochka said:

    kyfdx said:

    dimochka said:

    Hi all, could you please give me the MF, residual, and lease cash for the SV in NY (11223)? 12k miles, AWD. Thanks!

    36/12
    .00130 MF and 56% residual
    $2450 incentive
    Thank you. Can you help me make sense of this?

    I'm getting the following numbers from a dealer:
    MSRP: 27,355
    Sale Price (Cap Cost) 21,499
    Residual Value: 15,046
    Money Factor 0.00049
    Lease: $269/month + $1,200 down

    Why is this money factor lower than what the one mentioned above? And it seems the residual is incorrect too (15046 / 27355 = 55%).

    Apologies if those are dumb questions, just trying to make sense of the math.
    Maybe, using a local Credit Union, rather than Nissan Credit?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ckmraockmrao Posts: 8
    Hi! Can you please provide numbers for 36/10 and 36/12 for 2019 Nissan Rogue Sport S/SV/SL FWD zip code 32258 zero drive off? I didnot find the discussion for Rogue Sport, so posting in Rogue, my apologies for any inconvenience. Thanks.
  • Darkhawk62Darkhawk62 Woodstock, ILPosts: 32
    Hello can I get the MF and RV and incentives for a Rogue SL AWD (gas and Hybrid) 36/15 in 60098.

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,505

    Hello can I get the MF and RV and incentives for a Rogue SL AWD (gas and Hybrid) 36/15 in 60098.

    Thanks

    .00010 and 54% (gas) or 55% (Hybrid)

    Lease cash
    $700 gas
    $1700 hybrid

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,505
    ckmrao said:

    Hi! Can you please provide numbers for 36/10 and 36/12 for 2019 Nissan Rogue Sport S/SV/SL FWD zip code 32258 zero drive off? I didnot find the discussion for Rogue Sport, so posting in Rogue, my apologies for any inconvenience. Thanks.

    36/12
    .00049 and 53% / 54% / 54%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BhurasBhuras Posts: 8
    Hello, can I get MSRP/MF/Res/Inc for 2019 Rogue SV w/premium AWD , 36/12, 14214. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,505
    Bhuras said:

    Hello, can I get MSRP/MF/Res/Inc for 2019 Rogue SV w/premium AWD , 36/12, 14214. Thanks

    .00130 and 56%
    $1800 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BhurasBhuras Posts: 8
    Michaell said:
    Hello, can I get MSRP/MF/Res/Inc for 2019 Rogue SV w/premium AWD , 36/12, 14214. Thanks
    .00130 and 56% $1800 incentive
    MSRP?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,801
    Bhuras said:


    Michaell said:

    Bhuras said:

    Hello, can I get MSRP/MF/Res/Inc for 2019 Rogue SV w/premium AWD , 36/12, 14214. Thanks

    .00130 and 56%
    $1800 incentive

    MSRP?

    If you are shopping for a vehicle, you should know the MSRP.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mort4848mort4848 Posts: 17
    Hi could I get the MF and RV for a 2019 Rogue AWD SV for 36/24 and 12000. Zip 71115
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,801
    mort4848 said:

    Hi could I get the MF and RV for a 2019 Rogue AWD SV for 36/24 and 12000. Zip 71115

    .00130 MF
    62%/56% residual
    $700 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    Maybe, using a local Credit Union, rather than Nissan Credit?

    I just realized that the deal was for a Sport SV (with a weather package, if it matters). Would you be able to confirm the numbers for that one instead? Sorry for the confusion. Reposting below for clarity:

    I'm looking for the MF, residual, and lease cash for the Sport SV in NY (11223)? 12k miles, AWD. Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,505
    dimochka said:

    kyfdx said:

    Maybe, using a local Credit Union, rather than Nissan Credit?

    I just realized that the deal was for a Sport SV (with a weather package, if it matters). Would you be able to confirm the numbers for that one instead? Sorry for the confusion. Reposting below for clarity:

    I'm looking for the MF, residual, and lease cash for the Sport SV in NY (11223)? 12k miles, AWD. Thanks!

    36/12
    .00049 and 55%
    $2925 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • chamartschamarts fremont, CAPosts: 2
    edited February 19
    can I get residual, mf and incentives for SV/SL FWD 36/12 @ 94538?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,505
    chamarts said:

    can I get residual, mf and incentives for SV/SL FWD 36/12 @ 94538?

    SL FWD - .00010 and 53%
    SV FWD - .00118 and 55%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking for Residual, Money Factor, and Incentives for a 2019 Rogue SV AWD with Premium Package in NJ. 36mo / 12k miles. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,505

    Looking for Residual, Money Factor, and Incentives for a 2019 Rogue SV AWD with Premium Package in NJ. 36mo / 12k miles. Thank you.

    .00130 and 56%
    $2450 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • casey17648casey17648 MontanaPosts: 11
    edited February 19
    I was thinking the numbers were the same across the board for all locations in the US, but it looks incentives vary depending on location? Or maybe they're just more for President's Day? Wondering if you could tell me the MF and RV and incentives for a 36/12 lease on a Rogue SV AWD in 59102? Assuming Nissan doesn't offer a 36/10? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,801

    I was thinking the numbers were the same across the board for all locations in the US, but it looks incentives vary depending on location? Or maybe they're just more for President's Day? Wondering if you could tell me the MF and RV and incentives for a 36/12 lease on a Rogue SV AWD in 59102? Assuming Nissan doesn't offer a 36/10? Thanks!

    Correct, incentives vary by location.
    They could have also increased for Presidents Day
    Nissan does not offer 10K/yr

    .00130 MF and 56% residual
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • larry726larry726 Posts: 10
    edited February 21
    Hi Michael,
    I am in California, and need the MF and incentives for a 2019 Nissan Rouge SV AWD with Premium. I was hoping for 36/10 but it appears not available? If not, please confirm the 36/12?
    As always, thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,505
    larry726 said:

    Hi Michael,
    I am in California, and need the MF and incentives for a 2019 Nissan Rouge SV AWD with Premium. I was hoping for 36/10 but it appears not available? If not, please confirm the 36/12?
    As always, thanks!

    36/12 (10K not available)
    .00130 and 56%
    $1200 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I please have the MF, RV & incentives in 63005 zip code for:
    2019 Nissan Rogue Sport SV/SL FWD
    2019 Nissan Rogue Sport SV/SL AWD

    2019 Nissan Rogue SV/SL FWD
    2019 Nissan Rogue SV/SL AWD

    all with 36 months /12k mi/yr.
    Thank you in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,505

    Can I please have the MF, RV & incentives in 63005 zip code for:
    2019 Nissan Rogue Sport SV/SL FWD
    2019 Nissan Rogue Sport SV/SL AWD

    2019 Nissan Rogue SV/SL FWD
    2019 Nissan Rogue SV/SL AWD

    all with 36 months /12k mi/yr.
    Thank you in advance!

    Rogue SL - .00010 and 53% (FWD) or 54% (AWD)
    Rogue SV AWD - .00130 and 56%
    Rogue SV FWD - .00118 and 55%
    $700 incentive

    Rogue Sport
    .00049 and 54% (FWD) or 55% (AWD)
    No lease incentives
    Both trims

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What is the MF, Residuals and Lease insentives on 2019 Rogue AWD, S, SV, SL with 36/15K zip 06492? Thanks in advance.
  • One more question. Is the residual value calculated with the destination charge or without? Thanks again.
Sign In or Register to comment.