Are you currently struggling to find an affordable car that you want? A reporter would like to talk to you about your experience with car shopping; please reach out to [email protected] for more information.

2019 Kia Niro Lease Deals and Prices

135678

Comments

  • doulecdoulec Member Posts: 5
    Thanks kyfdx! I am a first time lease buyer, so I am still learning all the terms. What else can I ask you for information besides MF, Residual, and Incentives? I am interested in 2019 Niro EX plug-in for 36/10. Zip is 33404 (Florida).
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,157
    doulec said:

    Thanks kyfdx! I am a first time lease buyer, so I am still learning all the terms. What else can I ask you for information besides MF, Residual, and Incentives? I am interested in 2019 Niro EX plug-in for 36/10. Zip is 33404 (Florida).

    .00197 MF and 54% residual
    $4943 lease cash

    Research pricing, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Payment calculation primer is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/12602/general/x/how-to-calculate-monthly-lease-payments

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • doulecdoulec Member Posts: 5
    Can I have a MF, Residual, and Incentives for a 2019 Niro EX plug-in for 36/10? Zip is 33317 (Florida). Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,535
    doulec said:

    Can I have a MF, Residual, and Incentives for a 2019 Niro EX plug-in for 36/10? Zip is 33317 (Florida). Thanks!

    .00197 and 54%
    $4943 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AmaranadhAmaranadh San DiegoMember Posts: 1
    edited March 2019
    Hello, Could you tell me the Money Factor for 2019 Niro LX for Zip 92127 ? MSRP $25030. my Credit Score is 750
    Are there any incentives for the lease 12K/36 Months.

    Thanks,
    Amar
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,535
    Amaranadh said:

    Hello, Could you tell me the Money Factor for 2019 Niro LX for Zip 92127 ? MSRP $25030. my Credit Score is 750
    Are there any incentives for the lease 12K/36 Months.

    Thanks,
    Amar

    .00194 and 60%
    $2430 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kennieskennies Member Posts: 1
    Michaell said:

    Amaranadh said:

    Hello, Could you tell me the Money Factor for 2019 Niro LX for Zip 92127 ? MSRP $25030. my Credit Score is 750
    Are there any incentives for the lease 12K/36 Months.

    Thanks,
    Amar

    .00194 and 60%
    $2430 lease cash

    Hi Michaell,

    Are these the old numbers for March or the newly updated April.

    Thanks,
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,535
    kennies said:

    Michaell said:

    Amaranadh said:

    Hello, Could you tell me the Money Factor for 2019 Niro LX for Zip 92127 ? MSRP $25030. my Credit Score is 750
    Are there any incentives for the lease 12K/36 Months.

    Thanks,
    Amar

    .00194 and 60%
    $2430 lease cash

    Hi Michaell,

    Are these the old numbers for March or the newly updated April.

    Thanks,
    Old numbers from March.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • thelazyonethelazyone 92840Member Posts: 2
    Can I get mf/rv/incentives for 36/10 Ex Premium Plug-in in 92840?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,535

    Can I get mf/rv/incentives for 36/10 Ex Premium Plug-in in 92840?

    .00197 and 55%
    $5043 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ArrisenArrisen Member Posts: 6
    Hi
    Can I please have the RV, MF and any incentives for a Kia Niro PHEV EX and Ultimate for 91377. 36/15K
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,535
    Arrisen said:

    Hi
    Can I please have the RV, MF and any incentives for a Kia Niro PHEV EX and Ultimate for 91377. 36/15K
    Thanks

    I don't see a PHEV Ultimate trim.

    PHEV EX - .00197 and 51%; $4943 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AvittAvitt OC, CAMember Posts: 2
    May I please have the current RV, MF and incentives for a 2019 Kia Niro PHEV Ex Premium + Sunroof Package at 36 mos/12k miles? Zip code is 92656. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,157
    Avitt said:

    May I please have the current RV, MF and incentives for a 2019 Kia Niro PHEV Ex Premium + Sunroof Package at 36 mos/12k miles? Zip code is 92656. Thanks!

    .00197 MF and 54% residual
    $5043 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rrrcj7rrrcj7 Member Posts: 2
    Can you please provide the current lease numbers for a 2019 Kia Niro EV (the new EV not the PHEV) EX and EX Premium for 36/12 in 92101. Thank You!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,157
    rrrcj7 said:

    Can you please provide the current lease numbers for a 2019 Kia Niro EV (the new EV not the PHEV) EX and EX Premium for 36/12 in 92101. Thank You!

    EX: .00197 MF. $8300 lease cash. 48% residual
    EX-P: .00199 MF. $9100 lease cash. 47% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • GregofAlbanyGregofAlbany AlbanyMember Posts: 9
    Hi, looking for RV, MF and incentives for 36/12k lease on Niro LX for 12209? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,157

    Hi, looking for RV, MF and incentives for 36/12k lease on Niro LX for 12209? Thanks!

    .00200 MF and 58% residual
    $3260 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • alkamanalkaman Member Posts: 14
    Hello,

    I'm looking for MF/residual/incentive for Kia Niro EX w/ Premium Pkg for 36/15 in zip 07645?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,535
    alkaman said:

    Hello,

    I'm looking for MF/residual/incentive for Kia Niro EX w/ Premium Pkg for 36/15 in zip 07645?

    Thanks!

    .00194 and 53%
    $3540 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Casanova8Casanova8 MiamiMember Posts: 1
    Hello, looking for the mf/rv/incentives for 36/15 36/18 Kia Niro LX 33013 . Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,157
    Casanova8 said:

    Hello, looking for the mf/rv/incentives for 36/15 36/18 Kia Niro LX 33013 . Thanks

    36/15
    .00200 MF and 56% residual
    $2930 lease cash

    We don't have the 18K/yr residuals

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lbongmylbongmy Member Posts: 5
    Hi, Looking to for MF/RV/Incentives for 36/12 Kia Niro LX Hybrid. ZIP:20146. Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,157
    lbongmy said:

    Hi, Looking to for MF/RV/Incentives for 36/12 Kia Niro LX Hybrid. ZIP:20146. Thank you

    .00200 MF and 58% residual
    $2600 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • avalaravalar NJMember Posts: 3
    edited May 2019
    Hi! Hoping to get info of the MF, RV, and incentives for a 36/12k lease on a 2019 Niro LX hybrid with Advance Tech package, NJ 08043. Same for 36/10k. Also would credit score make a difference there? I have a 830 FICO. Thank you so much for any info!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,535
    avalar said:

    Hi! Hoping to get info of the MF, RV, and incentives for a 36/12k lease on a 2019 Niro LX hybrid with Advance Tech package, NJ 08043. Same for 36/10k. Also would credit score make a difference there? I have a 830 FICO. Thank you so much for any info!!

    36/12
    .00198 and 55%
    $4543 lease cash

    830 FICO will get you the numbers above.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • avalaravalar NJMember Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    avalar said:

    Hi! Hoping to get info of the MF, RV, and incentives for a 36/12k lease on a 2019 Niro LX hybrid with Advance Tech package, NJ 08043. Same for 36/10k. Also would credit score make a difference there? I have a 830 FICO. Thank you so much for any info!!

    36/12
    .00198 and 55%
    $4543 lease cash

    830 FICO will get you the numbers above.
    thank you, what kind of monthly payment would that be if only taxes and fees are paid upfront?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,157
    avalar said:

    Michaell said:

    avalar said:

    Hi! Hoping to get info of the MF, RV, and incentives for a 36/12k lease on a 2019 Niro LX hybrid with Advance Tech package, NJ 08043. Same for 36/10k. Also would credit score make a difference there? I have a 830 FICO. Thank you so much for any info!!

    36/12
    .00198 and 55%
    $4543 lease cash

    830 FICO will get you the numbers above.
    thank you, what kind of monthly payment would that be if only taxes and fees are paid upfront?
    We would need the MSRP and adjusted CAP cost to calculate a payment

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • avalaravalar NJMember Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

    avalar said:

    Michaell said:

    avalar said:

    Hi! Hoping to get info of the MF, RV, and incentives for a 36/12k lease on a 2019 Niro LX hybrid with Advance Tech package, NJ 08043. Same for 36/10k. Also would credit score make a difference there? I have a 830 FICO. Thank you so much for any info!!

    36/12
    .00198 and 55%
    $4543 lease cash

    830 FICO will get you the numbers above.
    thank you, what kind of monthly payment would that be if only taxes and fees are paid upfront?
    We would need the MSRP and adjusted CAP cost to calculate a payment
    MSRP is $26,790 but i suppose the adjusted cap is negotiable. Suppose i get 10% off, would the lease cash remain the same? Sorry for all the questions, first time leasing.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,157
    avalar said:

    kyfdx said:

    avalar said:

    Michaell said:

    avalar said:

    Hi! Hoping to get info of the MF, RV, and incentives for a 36/12k lease on a 2019 Niro LX hybrid with Advance Tech package, NJ 08043. Same for 36/10k. Also would credit score make a difference there? I have a 830 FICO. Thank you so much for any info!!

    36/12
    .00198 and 55%
    $4543 lease cash

    830 FICO will get you the numbers above.
    thank you, what kind of monthly payment would that be if only taxes and fees are paid upfront?
    We would need the MSRP and adjusted CAP cost to calculate a payment
    MSRP is $26,790 but i suppose the adjusted cap is negotiable. Suppose i get 10% off, would the lease cash remain the same? Sorry for all the questions, first time leasing.
    10% off minus $4543 = $19568 +$650 acquisition fee = $20218

    If all other fees and taxes are paid upfront: $222/mo.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cjc0001cjc0001 Member Posts: 25
    I would like to know the current RV, MF, and incentives for a 36/15 lease of a 2019 Niro Touring in Naples FL (34104). Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,535
    cjc0001 said:

    I would like to know the current RV, MF, and incentives for a 36/15 lease of a 2019 Niro Touring in Naples FL (34104). Thank you!

    .00194 and 55%
    $3120 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jeisensc1jeisensc1 Member Posts: 58
    Hello: requesting the residual, mf, and incentives for 2019 Niro Plug-in Hybrid EX Premium: 24 and 36 months / 36k and 45 k miles. 

    TIA! 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,157
    jeisensc1 said:

    Hello: requesting the residual, mf, and incentives for 2019 Niro Plug-in Hybrid EX Premium: 24 and 36 months / 36k and 45 k miles. 

    TIA! 

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • LucasMcGLucasMcG Member Posts: 15
    Good morning,

    Can you let me know the numbers on the following, please:

    2019 Niro EV EX Premium in 06460

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,157
    LucasMcG said:

    Good morning,

    Can you let me know the numbers on the following, please:

    2019 Niro EV EX Premium in 06460

    Thank you!

    36/15
    .00199 MF
    45% residual
    $9100 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • LucasMcGLucasMcG Member Posts: 15
    kyfdx said:

    LucasMcG said:

    Good morning,

    Can you let me know the numbers on the following, please:

    2019 Niro EV EX Premium in 06460

    Thank you!

    36/15
    .00199 MF
    45% residual
    $9100 lease cash
    Thank you!

    Can you quote me the same in 01701, and also EX Premium Plug in Hybrid?

    Much appreciated
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,157
    LucasMcG said:

    kyfdx said:

    LucasMcG said:

    Good morning,

    Can you let me know the numbers on the following, please:

    2019 Niro EV EX Premium in 06460

    Thank you!

    36/15
    .00199 MF
    45% residual
    $9100 lease cash
    Thank you!

    Can you quote me the same in 01701, and also EX Premium Plug in Hybrid?

    Much appreciated
    PHEV: .00195 MF and 50% residual
    $5643 lease cash

    either location

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • arthurk192arthurk192 Member Posts: 10
    Hi,

    MF, Residual and any incentives on the Niro plug-in LX and EX for 12/36. Zip code is 92009. 

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,157

    Hi,

    MF, Residual and any incentives on the Niro plug-in LX and EX for 12/36. Zip code is 92009. 

    Thanks!

    LX: .00198 MF and 55% residual. $4543 lease cash
    EX: .00199 MF and 51% residual. $5543 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jeisensc1jeisensc1 Member Posts: 58
    kyfdx said:
    Hello: requesting the residual, mf, and incentives for 2019 Niro Plug-in Hybrid EX Premium: 24 and 36 months / 36k and 45 k miles. 

    TIA! 
    What is your location?
    Sorry I missed that: 92126. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,157
    jeisensc1 said:


    kyfdx said:

    jeisensc1 said:

    Hello: requesting the residual, mf, and incentives for 2019 Niro Plug-in Hybrid EX Premium: 24 and 36 months / 36k and 45 k miles. 

    TIA! 

    What is your location?

    Sorry I missed that: 92126. Thanks!

    24/15: .00204 MF and 58% residual. $6043 lease cash
    36/15: .00195 MF and 50% residual. $5643 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • LucasMcGLucasMcG Member Posts: 15
    kyfdx said:
    Good morning, Can you let me know the numbers on the following, please: 2019 Niro EV EX Premium in 06460 Thank you!
    36/15 .00199 MF 45% residual $9100 lease cash
    Thank you! Can you quote me the same in 01701, and also EX Premium Plug in Hybrid? Much appreciated
    PHEV: .00195 MF and 50% residual $5643 lease cash either location
    The dealer quoted 52% and .00235

    The math comes out roughly the same (a tiny bit cheaper actually) but do you know where they got those numbers?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,157
    LucasMcG said:


    kyfdx said:

    LucasMcG said:

    kyfdx said:

    LucasMcG said:

    Good morning,

    Can you let me know the numbers on the following, please:

    2019 Niro EV EX Premium in 06460

    Thank you!

    36/15
    .00199 MF
    45% residual
    $9100 lease cash
    Thank you!

    Can you quote me the same in 01701, and also EX Premium Plug in Hybrid?

    Much appreciated
    PHEV: .00195 MF and 50% residual
    $5643 lease cash

    either location

    The dealer quoted 52% and .00235

    The math comes out roughly the same (a tiny bit cheaper actually) but do you know where they got those numbers?

    52% is the 36/12 residual
    .00235 MF is marked up the maximum from the base money factor.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • LucasMcGLucasMcG Member Posts: 15
    edited May 2019
    Aaah I see, that was my mistake - I wanted 36/12 but I didn't specify that.

    So it should have been 52% and .00195?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,535
    LucasMcG said:

    Aaah I see, that was my mistake - I wanted 36/12 but I didn't specify that.

    So it should have been 52% and .00195?

    Correct

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • badgermobilebadgermobile Member Posts: 11
    Hi, what would the numbers be for Niro EV for 36/12 in zip 92078, for both EX and EX Premium trims.

    Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,157

    Hi, what would the numbers be for Niro EV for 36/12 in zip 92078, for both EX and EX Premium trims.

    Thanks in advance.

    EX: .00197 MF and 48% residual. $8300 lease cash
    EX-P: .00199 MF and 47% residual. $9100 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • badgermobilebadgermobile Member Posts: 11
    edited June 2019
    kyfdx said:

    Hi, what would the numbers be for Niro EV for 36/12 in zip 92078, for both EX and EX Premium trims.

    Thanks in advance.

    EX: .00197 MF and 48% residual. $8300 lease cash
    EX-P: .00199 MF and 47% residual. $9100 lease cash
    Is the manufacturer giving so much cash because they're passing on the EV credits of $7500 Fed + $2500 Cal? Or are the gov't credits of $10,000 gonna be on top of $9100? (making the total credits $19,100)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,157
    edited June 2019

    kyfdx said:

    Hi, what would the numbers be for Niro EV for 36/12 in zip 92078, for both EX and EX Premium trims.

    Thanks in advance.

    EX: .00197 MF and 48% residual. $8300 lease cash
    EX-P: .00199 MF and 47% residual. $9100 lease cash
    Is the manufacturer giving so much cash because they're passing on the EV credits of $7500 Fed + $2500 Cal? Or are the gov't credits of $10,000 gonna be on top of $9100? (making the total credits $19,100)
    As a lessee, you don't get the Federal credit. I'm not that familiar with the CA program, but I'm pretty sure lessees get that credit (after application), as long as the lease is at least 30 months long.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.