2019 Kia Niro Lease Deals and Prices

123457

Comments

  • fluorescencefluorescence Member Posts: 3
    Hi, can you please share RV, MF, incentives on Niro Hybrid LX 36/12 zip is 92130 or LA.
  • lr08lr08 Southern CAMember Posts: 15
    Hi, I'm also looking from LA (90248) for MF, RV and incentives on a Niro FE FWD, 24 and 36 months, 10k miles. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647

    Hi, can you please share RV, MF, incentives on Niro Hybrid LX 36/12 zip is 92130 or LA.

    .00183 MF and 54% residual
    $3630 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    lr08 said:

    Hi, I'm also looking from LA (90248) for MF, RV and incentives on a Niro FE FWD, 24 and 36 months, 10k miles. Thank you!

    We don't show any supported lease programs for the FE trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lr08lr08 Southern CAMember Posts: 15
    We don't show any supported lease programs for the FE trim

    Thanks! LX pricing would be the same as the 92130 quote above then?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,187
    lr08 said:

    We don't show any supported lease programs for the FE trim

    Thanks! LX pricing would be the same as the 92130 quote above then?



    Yes

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lr08lr08 Southern CAMember Posts: 15
    One more, please...Niro S Touring (she wants platinum graphite, its only available with S Touring)

    RV, MF, incentives, 36/10.

    Are there programs available for less than 10k miles a year. She will probably drive less than 8k. If so please provide for 8k or anything smaller that might be available.

    Thank you for your help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    lr08 said:

    One more, please...Niro S Touring (she wants platinum graphite, its only available with S Touring)

    RV, MF, incentives, 36/10.

    Are there programs available for less than 10k miles a year. She will probably drive less than 8k. If so please provide for 8k or anything smaller that might be available.

    Thank you for your help!

    .00185 MF and 54% residual
    $4020 lease cash

    10K/yr is the lowest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jdmoney85jdmoney85 Member Posts: 15
    Hi all

    Can I please get the lease figures (MF, Residual, incentives) for a Niro EX (hybrid) in PA 19312? Looking for 24 mos/ 10k. And 36 mos/ 10k.

    Thanks in advance!
  • jdmoney85jdmoney85 Member Posts: 15
    To follow up: Received a quote from a dealer for the Niro attached. 36 mos $0 down is actually with a trade valued at $7500, $1500 of which would be applied to the lease. 36 mos comes in at $320 a month. Is that a fair deal?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    jdmoney85 said:

    Hi all

    Can I please get the lease figures (MF, Residual, incentives) for a Niro EX (hybrid) in PA 19312? Looking for 24 mos/ 10k. And 36 mos/ 10k.

    Thanks in advance!

    10K/yr not offered on the 24 month term

    36/10
    .00182 MF and 53% residual
    $3820 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    jdmoney85 said:

    To follow up: Received a quote from a dealer for the Niro attached. 36 mos $0 down is actually with a trade valued at $7500, $1500 of which would be applied to the lease. 36 mos comes in at $320 a month. Is that a fair deal?

    MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?

    Any money out of pocket, other than the $1500?

    What is your sales tax rate?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jdmoney85jdmoney85 Member Posts: 15
    kyfdx said:

    jdmoney85 said:

    To follow up: Received a quote from a dealer for the Niro attached. 36 mos $0 down is actually with a trade valued at $7500, $1500 of which would be applied to the lease. 36 mos comes in at $320 a month. Is that a fair deal?

    MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?

    Any money out of pocket, other than the $1500?

    What is your sales tax rate?
    Hi, thanks for the information. Sorry thought I attached the quote picture.
    MSRP - 27,655
    Selling price - 26815
    Rebate - 4720
    Fees - 294
    Pa tax - 6%

    Nothing else oop.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,187
    jdmoney85 said:

    kyfdx said:

    jdmoney85 said:

    To follow up: Received a quote from a dealer for the Niro attached. 36 mos $0 down is actually with a trade valued at $7500, $1500 of which would be applied to the lease. 36 mos comes in at $320 a month. Is that a fair deal?

    MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?

    Any money out of pocket, other than the $1500?

    What is your sales tax rate?
    Hi, thanks for the information. Sorry thought I attached the quote picture.
    MSRP - 27,655
    Selling price - 26815
    Rebate - 4720
    Fees - 294
    Pa tax - 6%

    Nothing else oop.
    There is a 3% lease surcharge in PA, so the total tax rate is 9%.

    Where is the acquisition fee of $595?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jdmoney85jdmoney85 Member Posts: 15
    Michaell said:

    jdmoney85 said:

    kyfdx said:

    jdmoney85 said:

    To follow up: Received a quote from a dealer for the Niro attached. 36 mos $0 down is actually with a trade valued at $7500, $1500 of which would be applied to the lease. 36 mos comes in at $320 a month. Is that a fair deal?

    MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?

    Any money out of pocket, other than the $1500?

    What is your sales tax rate?
    Hi, thanks for the information. Sorry thought I attached the quote picture.
    MSRP - 27,655
    Selling price - 26815
    Rebate - 4720
    Fees - 294
    Pa tax - 6%

    Nothing else oop.
    There is a 3% lease surcharge in PA, so the total tax rate is 9%.

    Where is the acquisition fee of $595?
    They didn't break anything else out in the quote 😕.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    jdmoney85 said:

    Michaell said:

    jdmoney85 said:

    kyfdx said:

    jdmoney85 said:

    To follow up: Received a quote from a dealer for the Niro attached. 36 mos $0 down is actually with a trade valued at $7500, $1500 of which would be applied to the lease. 36 mos comes in at $320 a month. Is that a fair deal?

    MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost?

    Any money out of pocket, other than the $1500?

    What is your sales tax rate?
    Hi, thanks for the information. Sorry thought I attached the quote picture.
    MSRP - 27,655
    Selling price - 26815
    Rebate - 4720
    Fees - 294
    Pa tax - 6%

    Nothing else oop.
    There is a 3% lease surcharge in PA, so the total tax rate is 9%.

    Where is the acquisition fee of $595?
    They didn't break anything else out in the quote 😕.
    Approx $22,800 adjusted CAP to get that payment

    Payment calculation looks pretty close, if I assume +$650 for acquisition fee and +$430 for upfront tax on the rebate.

    No idea what these sell for, but not overly impressed with the $840 discount from sticker.

    Big picture view: $1500 upfront and $320/mo is not a killer lease deal for a $27,600 MSRP vehicle.
    Of course, how you feel about getting $7500 for your trade might color your perception, one way or the other.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Dan_03Dan_03 Member Posts: 11
    Hi, Can you please provide me the MF, Residual and Incentives for the Niro EX & LX Plug-in. Zip code 43040. 24&36 months , both 10k & 12k miles. Also is the federal rebate available. Thank you very much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,187
    Dan_03 said:

    Hi, Can you please provide me the MF, Residual and Incentives for the Niro EX & LX Plug-in. Zip code 43040. 24&36 months , both 10k & 12k miles. Also is the federal rebate available. Thank you very much!

    EX
    24/12 - .00183 and 56%; $6343 lease cash
    36/12 - .00183 and 51%; $5343

    LX
    .00187 and 58%; $5643
    .00179 and 53%; $4843

    The lease cash is in lieu of the federal tax incentives; the bank gets those, as they are the owner of the vehicle

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sdenversdenver Colorado Member Posts: 3
    Hi

    Can you please provide MF, RV and incentives on a 2019 Niro PHEV EX in 80202? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    sdenver said:

    Hi

    Can you please provide MF, RV and incentives on a 2019 Niro PHEV EX in 80202? Thanks

    36/15
    .0183 MF and 49% residual
    $5343 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sammybsammyb Member Posts: 1
    Can you please provide MF, RV and incentives on a 2019 Niro Plug-In Hybrid LX in 84101? Thanks :)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    sammyb said:

    Can you please provide MF, RV and incentives on a 2019 Niro Plug-In Hybrid LX in 84101? Thanks :)

    36/15
    .00179 MF and 51% residual
    $4843 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • garciam0191garciam0191 78251Member Posts: 5
    Hello, I have questions in regards to this particular vehicle and I believe I already know the answer.

    I am in the market for a lower payment so I have decided to look into a lease specially the EVs or Hybrid due to the incentives and tax credits that seems as though most manufactures give half of that credit towards the person leasing.

    so far I really like the Niro and I found this one online that's in my area, I have not yet contacted the dealer or gone in to speak with anyone in regards to the final sale price or anything but my main question is that i'm looking at the title and it shows that it's a Hybrid and the plug-in little port in the front picture is throwing me off.

    from what I can tell only the PHEV and EV qualify for the tax credit and those are only these models qualify
    EV: EX, EX Premium
    PHEV: LX. EX. EX Premium

    Long story short, does the vehicle from the link qualify for the tax incentive? and also what would the RV/MF be for a 12/24 and 15/24 for 78251.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647

    Hello, I have questions in regards to this particular vehicle and I believe I already know the answer.

    I am in the market for a lower payment so I have decided to look into a lease specially the EVs or Hybrid due to the incentives and tax credits that seems as though most manufactures give half of that credit towards the person leasing.

    so far I really like the Niro and I found this one online that's in my area, I have not yet contacted the dealer or gone in to speak with anyone in regards to the final sale price or anything but my main question is that i'm looking at the title and it shows that it's a Hybrid and the plug-in little port in the front picture is throwing me off.

    from what I can tell only the PHEV and EV qualify for the tax credit and those are only these models qualify
    EV: EX, EX Premium
    PHEV: LX. EX. EX Premium

    Long story short, does the vehicle from the link qualify for the tax incentive? and also what would the RV/MF be for a 12/24 and 15/24 for 78251.

    On a lease, the tax credit goes to the bank. Most lease programs pass along that credit as a rebate to the lessee.

    But, all Niros have substantial rebates, whether hybrid, PHEV or EV
    The higher rebated PHEV and EVs also have lower residuals.

    Niro S Touring
    24/15: .00195 MF and 55% residual. $5200 lease cash
    36/15: .00183 MF and 50% residual. $3800

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • etherloreetherlore Member Posts: 5
    Can I please get incentives, MF and RV for 36/10 and 48/10 e-niro (ev) Premium in 90292? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,187
    etherlore said:

    Can I please get incentives, MF and RV for 36/10 and 48/10 e-niro (ev) Premium in 90292? Thank you!

    36/10 - .00186 and 44%; $9600 lease cash
    48/10 - .00196 and 39%; $9200 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jingoed13jingoed13 Member Posts: 8
    Hello. I'm looking for incentives, MF and RV for 24/12K and 36/12K for Kia Niro Plug-in Hybrid - Touring trim - in 94702. Thanks very much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    jingoed13 said:

    Hello. I'm looking for incentives, MF and RV for 24/12K and 36/12K for Kia Niro Plug-in Hybrid - Touring trim - in 94702. Thanks very much!

    EX, EX Premium, or LX for the PHEV.

    No Touring trim that we see.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jingoed13jingoed13 Member Posts: 8
    I see. EX Premium would be best for me. incentives, MF and RV for 24/12K and 36/12K for Kia Niro Plug-in Hybrid. Thanks.
  • jingoed13jingoed13 Member Posts: 8
    I'd also like the incentives, MF and RV for the LX
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,187
    edited January 2020
    jingoed13 said:

    I see. EX Premium would be best for me. incentives, MF and RV for 24/12K and 36/12K for Kia Niro Plug-in Hybrid. Thanks.

    .00193 and 56%; $6743 lease cash
    .00183 and 51%; $5143 lease cash
    jingoed13 said:

    I'd also like the incentives, MF and RV for the LX

    .00193 and 57%; $5743 lease cash
    .00176 and 52%; $4543 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Aqeel23Aqeel23 Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2020
    I would like to get MF, lease cash, and Residual value for 2019 Niro LX (Base) in Northern Virginia area, zip code 20109.
    for 24 months and 36 months 12K/year please.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,187
    Aqeel23 said:

    I would like to get MF, lease cash, and Residual value for 2019 Niro LX (Base) in Northern Virginia area, zip code 20109.
    for 24 months and 36 months 12K/year please.

    .00191 and 58%; $4500 lease cash
    .00181 and 53%; $3400 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • xillinixillini Member Posts: 18
    Can I ask MF, Lease cash, and Residual value for 2019 Niro LX and EX in 63128 for 36 months 12K per year?
  • mcm42mcm42 Member Posts: 3
    Can I please have the MF, residuals, and incentives for the 2020 Kia Niro LX/EX Hybrid/Plug-in Hybrid 36/12k for zip 11501. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,187
    mcm42 said:

    Can I please have the MF, residuals, and incentives for the 2020 Kia Niro LX/EX Hybrid/Plug-in Hybrid 36/12k for zip 11501. Thanks!

    LX HYB - .00181 and 53%; $4120 lease cash
    EX HYB - .00183 and 51%; $4300
    LX PHEV - .00176 and 52%; $5043
    EX PHEV - .00185 and 50%; $5543

    Hybrid has $500 bonus cash, as well

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    xillini said:

    Can I ask MF, Lease cash, and Residual value for 2019 Niro LX and EX in 63128 for 36 months 12K per year?

    LX: .00181 MF and 53% residual. $3400 lease cash
    EX: .00183 MF and 51% residual. $3600 lease cash

    +$500 bonus cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ricksilverman22ricksilverman22 Member Posts: 1
    Michaell,

    Can I get the MF, RV and incentives for 36m/12k for a Kia Niro EX in 18940?

    Thank you for contributing so much to this forum.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,187

    Michaell,

    Can I get the MF, RV and incentives for 36m/12k for a Kia Niro EX in 18940?

    Thank you for contributing so much to this forum.

    EV, Hybrid, or PHEV?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dfordddfordd Member Posts: 1
    Can I please have the MF, residuals, and incentives for the 2019 Kia Niro EX Hybrid/Touring Hybrid 24/12k for zip 89148. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,187
    dfordd said:

    Can I please have the MF, residuals, and incentives for the 2019 Kia Niro EX Hybrid/Touring Hybrid 24/12k for zip 89148. Thanks!

    .00193 MF
    EX - 56% and $5000 lease cash
    Touring - 58% and $5300 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pilot04pilot04 Member Posts: 23
    May I please have the Money Factor, Residual Values, and Incentives for 2019 Kia Niro LX. Thank you.

    24 months / 10k miles/yr
    1. Zip 90001
    2. Zip 10001
    3. Zip 97201

    36 months / 10k miles/yr
    1. Zip 90001
    2. Zip 10001
    3. Zip 97201
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    pilot04 said:

    May I please have the Money Factor, Residual Values, and Incentives for 2019 Kia Niro LX. Thank you.

    24 months / 10k miles/yr
    1. Zip 90001
    2. Zip 10001
    3. Zip 97201

    36 months / 10k miles/yr
    1. Zip 90001
    2. Zip 10001
    3. Zip 97201

    10K/yr is not offered on 24 month term.

    36/10
    .00169 MF and 56% residual. $3630 lease cash
    .00169 MF and 56% residual. $3960 lease cash
    .00169 MF and 56% residual. $3300 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • EsoterikosEsoterikos FLMember Posts: 7
    edited March 2020
    2019 Hybrid LX and S Touring 36/12 MF, RV, Incentives incl. Conquest 32817 please :)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,187

    2019 Hybrid LX and S Touring 36/12 MF, RV, Incentives incl. Conquest 32817 please :)

    LX
    .00169 and 53%
    $3630 lease cash

    s Touring
    .00172 and 52%
    $4020 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • m9j5c_1984m9j5c_1984 Member Posts: 76
    May I get the MF/Residual/Incentives for an LX for 36/12k? Zip 12203. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,187
    Michaell said:

    May I get the MF/Residual/Incentives for an LX for 36/12k? Zip 12203. Thank you.

    .00183 and 58%
    $2960 lease cash
    Sorry, those were the 2020 numbers.

    .00169 and 55%
    $3960 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mbrown001mbrown001 Member Posts: 15
    Looking for MF/incentives/residual for 2019 Niro LX 10K/36 month term. zip 12801
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,647
    mbrown001 said:

    Looking for MF/incentives/residual for 2019 Niro LX 10K/36 month term. zip 12801

    .00169 MF and 56% residual
    $3960 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MattsattMattsatt Naples, Florida Member Posts: 23
    Can I please have MF/incentives/residual for the 2019 Niro LX 12k/36, 15k/36 and 12k/24, 15k/24
    zip 34112.
Sign In or Register to comment.