Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2019 Honda Accord Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,864
    Csalak said:

Hello all,

Can I please have the MF, RV and lease credits for 2019 touring 1.5 and 2.0 in the 77092 area. 36/12k. Much appreciated. 

.00180 MF and 54% residual
    $300 incentive

The Touring trim is only available with the 2.0 engine.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ChrisFL85 said:

Looking for the MF, residual, deals, and May incentives for 2019 Accord 1.5L EX-L & Sport 36/15k in 33579

.00118 MF
    53%/56% residual for EXL/Sport
    $300 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    rallans said:

I was offered over email for the 2019 Accord Sport 1.5T: $23,099. If MSRP is $27,075, would this be a decent starting point to pursue negotiating/going in person? I'm assuming the next step is to ask if that price include add-ons, destination etc. I'm not looking to pay a ton for add-ons. How does $23,099 equate/compare to invoice price if destination is included/excluded?

You can research pricing, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

That seems like a good price, but as you note, the details will tell the tale.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,539

rallans said:

rallans said:

Ahsan321 said:

What do you guys think for the below deal for Accord Sport 1.5T
    $2400 down payment
    $300/Month

Zip code  07063, and also if I can get numbers for Accord Sport 1.5T 12k/yr.

Thanks

Never put $$ down on a lease. The deal doesn't sound that good. Sounds high.
    What if the $$ is towards fees/taxes/title etc? That would be $$ due at signing but not the money down? Both are sub-sections of cap-cost reduction?
    I prefer to not put any $$ into the lease. I was told years ago by dealership friends to never put $$ into a lease. 1 thing is if you total the car the extra $$ you put down DO NOT GO back in your pocket. Just extra caution on my part I guess.
    Makes sense- I just experienced that the hard way with my current/now former lease being totaled.
    I am truly sorry to hear that. It's a shame that GAP Insurance does not help in that situation. I had a friend that got a 1 payment lease in the past and I tried to explain about all the money he could lose.
    A one pay lease works differently; all of the upfront money goes into an escrow account, and the payment is made monthly as normal. If the car is stolen or totaled, the money in the escrow account is returned to the customer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    rallansrallans Member Posts: 6
    kyfdx said:

rallans said:

I was offered over email for the 2019 Accord Sport 1.5T: $23,099. If MSRP is $27,075, would this be a decent starting point to pursue negotiating/going in person? I'm assuming the next step is to ask if that price include add-ons, destination etc. I'm not looking to pay a ton for add-ons. How does $23,099 equate/compare to invoice price if destination is included/excluded?

Ok thanks, and is the link quoted 24,874 (inc destination)- so 23,099 is in that ~1K below invoice range y'all suggest? and 23,099 even with dest additional would be roughly 800 below, 1700 below if included.
  • Options
    rallans said:

kyfdx said:

rallans said:

Ok thanks, and is the link quoted 24,874 (inc destination)- so 23,099 is in that ~1K below invoice range y'all suggest? and 23,099 even with dest additional would be roughly 800 below, 1700 below if included.
    We don't track pricing.

I would refer you back to the Accord Price Paid discussion. Current shoppers in the market have a better handle on it, than we do.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    bigbucks1959bigbucks1959 Member Posts: 27
    Michaell said:

rallans said:

rallans said:

Ahsan321 said:

$2400 down payment
    $300/Month

Thanks

What if the $$ is towards fees/taxes/title etc? That would be $$ due at signing but not the money down? Both are sub-sections of cap-cost reduction?
    I prefer to not put any $$ into the lease. I was told years ago by dealership friends to never put $$ into a lease. 1 thing is if you total the car the extra $$ you put down DO NOT GO back in your pocket. Just extra caution on my part I guess.
    Makes sense- I just experienced that the hard way with my current/now former lease being totaled.
    I am truly sorry to hear that. It's a shame that GAP Insurance does not help in that situation. I had a friend that got a 1 payment lease in the past and I tried to explain about all the money he could lose.
    A one pay lease works differently; all of the upfront money goes into an escrow account, and the payment is made monthly as normal. If the car is stolen or totaled, the money in the escrow account is returned to the customer.
    That's not what I read or was told by a dealer.
    But who knows anymore.
  • Options

Michaell said:

rallans said:

rallans said:

Ahsan321 said:

$2400 down payment
    $300/Month

Thanks

But who knows anymore.

Michaell said:

rallans said:

rallans said:

Ahsan321 said:

$2400 down payment
    $300/Month

Thanks

But who knows anymore.
    I'm not sure that I would trust anything I heard from a salesperson.

If this was an F&I person, then maybe....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    chimax83chimax83 Member Posts: 26
    Hi guys. Still shopping around here. I'm looking for MF, residual, and incentives for 60193. 36/12. Thanks again.

Sport 2.0
    EX-L 2.0
    Touring 2.0
  • Options
    sjeedsjeed Member Posts: 120
    Hello. It is that time again, coming off of a lease in the next few months. I am getting a head start on things, as there are so many good cars out there and trying to narrow the choices. So, could I please get the current MF, Residuals (12/15), and Incentives for a 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring, 36 month lease. Zip Code = 94025 (Northern California), although I sometimes source cars from Southern California if that makes a difference. (BTW, you will probably see me on a few other Brand/Model Forums for the other possible choices.) Thank you so much!
  • Options
    chimax83 said:

Hi guys. Still shopping around here. I'm looking for MF, residual, and incentives for 60193. 36/12. Thanks again.

Sport 2.0
    EX-L 2.0
    Touring 2.0

.00118 and 57% / 55% / 54%
    $300 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    sjeed said:

Hello. It is that time again, coming off of a lease in the next few months. I am getting a head start on things, as there are so many good cars out there and trying to narrow the choices. So, could I please get the current MF, Residuals (12/15), and Incentives for a 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring, 36 month lease. Zip Code = 94025 (Northern California), although I sometimes source cars from Southern California if that makes a difference. (BTW, you will probably see me on a few other Brand/Model Forums for the other possible choices.) Thank you so much!

36/15
    .00240 52%
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    sjeedsjeed Member Posts: 120
    edited May 2019
    Michaell said:

sjeed said:

36/15
    .00240 52%
    No lease incentives
    Thank you Michaell for the info!

Add 1% for 12k, correct?
  • Options
    sjeed said:

Michaell said:

sjeed said:

36/15
    .00240 52%
    No lease incentives
    Thank you Michaell for the info!

Add 1% for 12k, correct?
    2% for 12K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Claude4Claude4 Member Posts: 1
    Good day, I hope I am asking this question in the proper forum?

I live on Long Island, NY and am looking to lease a 2019 touring 2.0 10A, end of September. I will e-quote a few local dealers and will want to close a deal at the end of September (last 2 days as advised).

My question for now has to do with the ton of accessories I will want added by the dealer. I have a list that comes to just under $1,500 (MSRP) and I know they charge for installing all these.

I would like any feedback on how to not get screwed with these options as the sales rep. indicates that he cannot price these as it is done by someone else at the dealership (the finance person is my guess). So once I get what I hope is a good\great price offered on the car, how should I negotiate the price on the accessories (below MSRP) and labor charges they will ask for installation? I suspect the labor costs for the dealer are minimal and I hope I can leverage price of parts and would love to be able to tell them "I'll lease the car today if you wave the labor on installing all the accessories", I know I am dreaming on that one but what have others done, any suggestions welcome.

Thanks much,
  • Options
    Claude4 said:

Good day, I hope I am asking this question in the proper forum?

I live on Long Island, NY and am looking to lease a 2019 touring 2.0 10A, end of September. I will e-quote a few local dealers and will want to close a deal at the end of September (last 2 days as advised).

My question for now has to do with the ton of accessories I will want added by the dealer. I have a list that comes to just under $1,500 (MSRP) and I know they charge for installing all these.

I would like any feedback on how to not get screwed with these options as the sales rep. indicates that he cannot price these as it is done by someone else at the dealership (the finance person is my guess). So once I get what I hope is a good\great price offered on the car, how should I negotiate the price on the accessories (below MSRP) and labor charges they will ask for installation? I suspect the labor costs for the dealer are minimal and I hope I can leverage price of parts and would love to be able to tell them "I'll lease the car today if you wave the labor on installing all the accessories", I know I am dreaming on that one but what have others done, any suggestions welcome.

Thanks much,

Adding dealer installed accessories to a leased vehicle will drive the payment up, as you will be paying for 100% of the cost (including installation) over the lease term. For $1500, that's over $40/mo added to the lease payment.

Just want you to go into the negotiations with your eyes open. And, you might be able to source those accessories from a dealer that has better pricing on the internet, if you're willing to pay cash for them and not make them part of your lease payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Or, just skip the accessories.
    The Touring model has every factory option available. What more do you need?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    iangardiangard Member Posts: 22
    Hi. Could I please have the MF, residual, and incentives for an Accord Hybrid EX in 08221. 36/12. Thank you.
  • Options
    iangard said:

Hi. Could I please have the MF, residual, and incentives for an Accord Hybrid EX in 08221. 36/12. Thank you.

.00240 MF and 57% residual

No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    exselseexselse Member Posts: 2
    Does Honda give a reason for having a different MF when leasing the Accord hybrid vs. the regular Accord? I would like the hybrid, but it looks like you pay for the hybrid twice - once on the sticker price and again with higher interest. Or am I misunderstanding something?

Also, does Honda typically offer any incentives around Memorial Day for leasing an Accord hybrid or regular Accord?
  • Options
    jaylu624jaylu624 Member Posts: 3
    Could I have lease numbers and incentives for Accord Sport 1.5T 36/12.
    Zip cod 91765 soCal
    Thank you!
  • Options
    exselse said:

Does Honda give a reason for having a different MF when leasing the Accord hybrid vs. the regular Accord? I would like the hybrid, but it looks like you pay for the hybrid twice - once on the sticker price and again with higher interest. Or am I misunderstanding something?

Also, does Honda typically offer any incentives around Memorial Day for leasing an Accord hybrid or regular Accord?

You've evaluated it correctly. It is very expensive to lease the Hybrid.

I don't know Honda's reasoning, but it's a low volume model, and some buyers want a Hybrid, no matter what. Maybe, that's what they are banking on.

We haven't seen any incentives on Hybrids. No guesses what might happen for Memorial Day.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jaylu624 said:

Could I have lease numbers and incentives for Accord Sport 1.5T 36/12.
    Zip cod 91765 soCal
    Thank you!

.00118 MF and 58% residual
    $300 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Lovemoop24Lovemoop24 Member Posts: 10
    MF & Residual for Hybrid 36/12 zip 11725

EX-L
    Touring

Thanks
  • Options

MF & Residual for Hybrid 36/12 zip 11725

EX-L
    Touring

Thanks

.00240 MF
    55%/54% residual for EXL/Touring

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    huddle1huddle1 Member Posts: 5
    Just got off the good with a Honda dealer here in NJ ( 08817).

i was quoted this over the phone 

2019 accord lx 10/36

$500 down 

$315 a month.

i feel this it too high. 
  • Options
    localitylocality Member Posts: 1
    Can I please get the numbers for Sport 1.5 36/12 in zip 23294? Thanks!
  • Options
    hondafanforeverhondafanforever Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2019
    2019 Accord EX-L 2.0T
    36 months/ both 12K & 15K
    Zip 90260
    MF, Residual, and Loyalty & Lease Incentives?
    Any Costco/Memorial Day Incentives?

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    huddle1 said:

Just got off the good with a Honda dealer here in NJ ( 08817).

i was quoted this over the phone 

2019 accord lx 10/36

$500 down 

$315 a month.

i feel this it too high. 

What is the MSRP?
    What is the selling price?
    What is the adjusted cap cost?

.00118 and 59%
    $300 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    locality said:

Can I please get the numbers for Sport 1.5 36/12 in zip 23294? Thanks!

.00180 and 58%
    $300 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options

2019 Accord EX-L 2.0T
    Zip 90260

Thanks in advance!
    36/15
    .00118 and 53%
    $300 incentive

No info on Costco

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Are lease incentives taxed in California?

Also what are the CA DMV license + registration fees, etc? 

I'm aware the Accord acquisition fee is $595 & document fee is $80

Thanks again! 
  • Options

Are lease incentives taxed in California?

Also what are the CA DMV license + registration fees, etc? 

I'm aware the Accord acquisition fee is $595 & document fee is $80

Thanks again! 

Honda-to-dealer incentives will not be taxed. Consumer incentives are taxed.

DMV license, registration and miscellaneous fees is about 1.1% of the MSRP (not exactly, but pretty close)
    Doc fee is now $85 max

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Michaell said:
    2019 Accord EX-L 2.0T
    Zip 90260

Thanks in advance!
    36/15 .00118 and 53% $300 incentive No info on Costco
    Thank you. Can you provide numbers for 36/12k zip 90260??
  • Options

Michaell said:

2019 Accord EX-L 2.0T
    Zip 90260

Thanks in advance!
    36/15
    .00118 and 53%
    $300 incentive

No info on Costco

Thank you. Can you provide numbers for 36/12k zip 90260??

55% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    mduff560mduff560 Member Posts: 47
    Hi, Can I get the May numbers for an LX 36/12 in 01880?

TIA!
  • Options
    mduff560 said:

Hi, Can I get the May numbers for an LX 36/12 in 01880?

TIA!

.00118 and 58%
    $300 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    bryoncelbryoncel Member Posts: 16
    Hello, Can I please get the following information? thanks.

2019 Accord Sport & EX 1.5L automatics
    36 months , 15k
  • Options
    bryoncel said:

36 months , 15k

What is your location?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    bryoncelbryoncel Member Posts: 16
    30677 sorry
  • Options
    Tony3180Tony3180 Member Posts: 2
    Hello, can you please provide the following:

2019 Accord EX-L 2.0T
    36 months/ 15K miles
    Zip 11787

Thank you
  • Options
    bryoncel said:

36 months , 15k

bryoncel said:

30677 sorry

.00180 and 56% (Sport) or 55% (EX)
    $300 incentive

No loyalty info

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Tony3180 said:

Hello, can you please provide the following:

2019 Accord EX-L 2.0T
    36 months/ 15K miles
    Zip 11787

Thank you

.00118 and 53%
    $300 incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    ThesummxThesummx Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2019
    I have this offer, but do I qualify for 300 lease cash?

MF = .00118 R% = 56%
    3y 12k a year
    1.5t turbo
    msrp 27100
    sale price 23,791.00
    Location 92805

quoted 330 a month with 0 drive off
  • Options
    Thesummx said:

MF = .00118 R% = 56%
    3y 12k a year
    1.5t turbo
    msrp 27100
    sale price 23,791.00
    Location 92805

The lease cash is built into the selling price the dealer gave you.

With the prices quoted, I get $285/mo, plus tax

Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost, with fees and such added into the selling price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

Thesummx said:

MF = .00118 R% = 56%
    3y 12k a year
    1.5t turbo
    msrp 27100
    sale price 23,791.00
    Location 92805

Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost, with fees and such added into the selling price.
    The quote is with Tax built in (oc tax rate), but I;ll see if i can get this in writing.
  • Options
    Thesummx said:

Michaell said:

Thesummx said:

MF = .00118 R% = 56%
    3y 12k a year
    1.5t turbo
    msrp 27100
    sale price 23,791.00
    Location 92805

The quote is with Tax built in (oc tax rate), but I;ll see if i can get this in writing.
    $285 * 1.09 = $311/mo

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

Thesummx said:

Michaell said:

Thesummx said:

MF = .00118 R% = 56%
    3y 12k a year
    1.5t turbo
    msrp 27100
    sale price 23,791.00
    Location 92805

$285 * 1.09 = $311/mo
    Thanks Michaell, that's around what leasehackr calculator was showing too but 2 dealers said they wouldn't even touch that deal.
  • Options
    Thesummx said:

Michaell said:

Thesummx said:

Michaell said:

Thesummx said:

MF = .00118 R% = 56%
    3y 12k a year
    1.5t turbo
    msrp 27100
    sale price 23,791.00
    Location 92805

$285 * 1.09 = $311/mo
    Thanks Michaell, that's around what leasehackr calculator was showing too but 2 dealers said they wouldn't even touch that deal.
    You need to get the adjusted cap cost; it's likely higher than the sale price. Find out what's been added to it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    HugapunkHugapunk Member Posts: 9
    Could I get MF, RV, for (Sport, Touring) 36/15. Thank you