Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently tried to purchase a new vehicle after being out of the market for a while and found that prices were much higher than you expected? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 1/22 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Honda Accord Lease Deals and Prices

13132333436

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,723
    santi84 said:

    this is what I was offer. i think its wrong:
    south florida 3/36
    msrp $31,640
    negotiated 26,961
    wheel lock 149
    tag 350
    dealer fee 799
    324 a month with 2k down

    is it correct. i want to be at 300 plus tax sign and drive

    What is the breakdown of the $2K up front?
    Do you know the adjusted cap cost the dealer used for that quote?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,723
    E_nice said:

    Hi, What's the MF, residual for an 2019 Accord EX-L 1.5T 36/15k with Zipcode 10455

    .00037 and 50%
    $750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    E_nice said:

    Hi, What's the MF, residual for an 2019 Accord EX-L 1.5T 36/15k with Zipcode 10455

    .00037 and 50%
    $750 incentive
    Is this also true for a 2019 Ex-L 2.0T 36/15k with zipcode 10455
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,847
    E_nice said:

    Michaell said:

    E_nice said:

    Hi, What's the MF, residual for an 2019 Accord EX-L 1.5T 36/15k with Zipcode 10455

    .00037 and 50%
    $750 incentive
    Is this also true for a 2019 Ex-L 2.0T 36/15k with zipcode 10455
    Yes... same numbers

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, What's the MF and residual for an 2019 Accord EX hybrid 36/12k with Zipcode 92056 and 02150
  • Michaell said:

    santi84 said:

    this is what I was offer. i think its wrong:
    south florida 3/36
    msrp $31,640
    negotiated 26,961
    wheel lock 149
    tag 350
    dealer fee 799
    324 a month with 2k down

    is it correct. i want to be at 300 plus tax sign and drive

    What is the breakdown of the $2K up front?
    Do you know the adjusted cap cost the dealer used for that quote?
    First month tag and the Total Cap Cost is $27331.77
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,847
    medved55 said:

    Hi, What's the MF and residual for an 2019 Accord EX hybrid 36/12k with Zipcode 92056 and 02150

    .00215 MF and 54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,847
    santi84 said:

    Michaell said:

    santi84 said:

    this is what I was offer. i think its wrong:
    south florida 3/36
    msrp $31,640
    negotiated 26,961
    wheel lock 149
    tag 350
    dealer fee 799
    324 a month with 2k down

    is it correct. i want to be at 300 plus tax sign and drive

    What is the breakdown of the $2K up front?
    Do you know the adjusted cap cost the dealer used for that quote?
    First month tag and the Total Cap Cost is $27331.77
    They would have to drop their price by $3000 to get the deal you want.

    Seems unlikely

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ibbyibby Posts: 6
    Can you please provide the MF and RV on a Honda Accord Hybrid Touring in 60527? And any incentives for this area?

    Same for the Honda Accord Touring
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,847
    ibby said:

    Can you please provide the MF and RV on a Honda Accord Hybrid Touring in 60527? And any incentives for this area?

    Same for the Honda Accord Touring

    What term and mileage allowance?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ibbyibby Posts: 6
    36/12

    Can you please provide the MF and RV on a Honda Accord Hybrid Touring in 60527? And any incentives for this area?

    Same for the Honda Accord Touring
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,847
    ibby said:

    36/12

    Can you please provide the MF and RV on a Honda Accord Hybrid Touring in 60527? And any incentives for this area?

    Same for the Honda Accord Touring

    Gas: .00037 MF and 51% residual. $750 incentive

    Hybrid: .00215 MF and 51% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Dec. numbers Res., MF, Lease cash, 36/12, Sport 2.0, So. Calif.
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,723

    Dec. numbers Res., MF, Lease cash, 36/12, Sport 2.0, So. Calif.
    Thanks

    .00071 and 54%
    $750 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hello - december numbers for sport 2.0 - 36/12 RV/MF and Incentives for 12309. Thank you.
  • HockeyBoi63HockeyBoi63 Torrance CAPosts: 3
    Hi Guys, I'm looking for info so that I'll be ready to pull the trigger by the end of the year. I will be turning in my 2017 leased Civic and getting a new 2020 Accord

    This would be for the 2.0L and 10 speed Auto Trans.

    Looking at 3 Models of Accords,

    1) Sport
    2) EX-L
    3) Touring.
    This will be on a 36-month lease with 12K miles/year.

    I wanted to know what the RV, MF, and any incentives/rebates/lease cash for the 90504 Zipcode

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,723

    hello - december numbers for sport 2.0 - 36/12 RV/MF and Incentives for 12309. Thank you.

    .00037 and 54%
    $750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,723

    Hi Guys, I'm looking for info so that I'll be ready to pull the trigger by the end of the year. I will be turning in my 2017 leased Civic and getting a new 2020 Accord

    This would be for the 2.0L and 10 speed Auto Trans.

    Looking at 3 Models of Accords,

    1) Sport
    2) EX-L
    3) Touring.
    This will be on a 36-month lease with 12K miles/year.

    I wanted to know what the RV, MF, and any incentives/rebates/lease cash for the 90504 Zipcode

    Thanks

    We've already covered this ground, in the thread you started last week.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • lkylky Posts: 3
    Can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for an EX-L Hybrid in 85206? Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,847
    lky said:

    Can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for an EX-L Hybrid in 85206? Thanks.

    36/15
    .00215 MF and 50% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jarjohjarjoh Wesley Chapel, FLPosts: 67
    Hello there, can I please have lease pricing MF, Incentives, residual for 36 months, 12k/yr. zip 33545

    Accord Sport 1.5T - 6speed manual
  • Teeko89Teeko89 Posts: 2
    edited December 2019
    Can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for a Sport (1.5T CVT) in Zip Code 67212?
    36 months/12k miles
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,847
    jarjoh said:

    Hello there, can I please have lease pricing MF, Incentives, residual for 36 months, 12k/yr. zip 33545

    Accord Sport 1.5T - 6speed manual

    .00037 MF and 55% residual
    $750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,847
    Teeko89 said:

    Can I get the MF, RV, and incentives for a Sport (1.5T CVT) in Zip Code 67212?
    36 months/12k miles

    .00111 MF and 55% residual
    $750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi. Can you share the MF, Residual and any incentives available for zip 33027 . 2019 Accord Sport 1.5. Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,847
    jfd4971 said:

    Hi. Can you share the MF, Residual and any incentives available for zip 33027 . 2019 Accord Sport 1.5. Thank you

    36/15
    .00037 MF and 53% residual
    $750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I get MF, RV, incentives for 2019 Accord Sport 1.5 for 36/12 in 60031. Thank you
  • 2019 Accord Sport 1.5 36 months 12k miles per year Incentives MF and Residual please . 60457
    I'm also turning in a 2016 Accord Sport. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,723

    Can I get MF, RV, incentives for 2019 Accord Sport 1.5 for 36/12 in 60031. Thank you

    .00071 and 55%
    $750 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,723
    murr8183 said:

    2019 Accord Sport 1.5 36 months 12k miles per year Incentives MF and Residual please . 60457
    I'm also turning in a 2016 Accord Sport. Thank you.

    .00071 and 55%
    $750 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hello
    at 36/12, please provide MF/RES/Incent for 2019 accord EX Hybrid in 12309
    almost there - thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,847

    hello
    at 36/12, please provide MF/RES/Incent for 2019 accord EX Hybrid in 12309
    almost there - thanks

    .00215 MF and 54% residual

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Looking for MF, residuals and any available incentives on a 2019 Honda Accord Touring and 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring

    3yrs/36K miles, Zip/Place: Houston, TX/77077

    Thanks,
  • For an Accord LX Sedan 36/12 lease. Does the RV (55%) and MF (.00037) or Incentives ($750) change for zip code 36693? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,723
    sdnorden said:

    For an Accord LX Sedan 36/12 lease. Does the RV (55%) and MF (.00037) or Incentives ($750) change for zip code 36693? Thanks.

    .00084 MF

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,723

    Looking for MF, residuals and any available incentives on a 2019 Honda Accord Touring and 2019 Honda Accord Hybrid Touring

    3yrs/36K miles, Zip/Place: Houston, TX/77077

    Thanks,

    Gas Touring - .00084 and 51%; $750 incentive
    Hyb Touring - .00215 and 51%; no incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello, can i please get the RV, MF and any incentives for a 2019 Accord EX in 75074 for 36 months lease, 12k miles/yr. I searched through the above messages, I didn't see any recent numbers for EX.

    Thank you in advance
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,723
    Nouman908 said:

    Hello, can i please get the RV, MF and any incentives for a 2019 Accord EX in 75074 for 36 months lease, 12k miles/yr. I searched through the above messages, I didn't see any recent numbers for EX.

    Thank you in advance

    .00084 and 54%
    $750 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Nouman908 said:

    Hello, can i please get the RV, MF and any incentives for a 2019 Accord EX in 75074 for 36 months lease, 12k miles/yr. I searched through the above messages, I didn't see any recent numbers for EX.

    Thank you in advance

    .00084 and 54%
    $750 incentives
    Thank you
  • Looking for MF and residuals on a 2019 Accord 2.0T Sport in 12302 for 36/10
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,847
    ny12301 said:

    Looking for MF and residuals on a 2019 Accord 2.0T Sport in 12302 for 36/10
    Thanks!

    36/12
    .00037 MF and 54% residual
    $750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Please provide MF/RES/Incent for 2019 accord sport 2.0 automatic, 36mo/45k, 46545. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,723
    rellimps said:

    Please provide MF/RES/Incent for 2019 accord sport 2.0 automatic, 36mo/45k, 46545. Thanks

    .00037 and 52%
    $750 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BuckpinneBuckpinne New JerseyPosts: 12

    Hello, Could I get RV, MF and any available incentives for a 2019 Honda Accord LX?

    Looking for numbers for a 36/12,000 as well as a 36/15,000. Zip Code is 08096

    Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,723
    Buckpinne said:

    Hello, Could I get RV, MF and any available incentives for a 2019 Honda Accord LX?

    Looking for numbers for a 36/12,000 as well as a 36/15,000. Zip Code is 08096

    Thanks!

    36/15
    .00037 and 53%
    $750 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I get MF, RV and any incentives on Touring 2.0
    36/15, 36/20
    77068
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,847
    srchn96 said:

    Can I get MF, RV and any incentives on Touring 2.0
    36/15, 36/20
    77068

    36/15
    .00084 MF and 49% residual
    $750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, What's the MF, residual for an 2019 Accord Sport 2.0T 36/15k with Zipcode 10455

    The dealer still has stock on these.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 142,847
    E_nice said:

    Hi, What's the MF, residual for an 2019 Accord Sport 2.0T 36/15k with Zipcode 10455

    The dealer still has stock on these.

    .00037 MF and 52% residual
    $750 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • daetradezdaetradez Posts: 2
    edited December 2019
    Hi, whats the MF, Residual and incentives for a 2019 Honda Accord LX in zipcode 27615
Sign In or Register to comment.