2019 Hyundai Ioniq Lease Deals and Prices

12346

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005

    Any lease program on EV in 85142? Would like 36/15, base and Limited

    Base - 00036 and 38%
    Limited - .00028 and 39%
    $12,750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702

    Any lease program on EV in 85142? Would like 36/15, base and Limited

    Base: .00036 MF and 38% residual
    LTD: .00028 MF and 39% residual

    $12750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mad_qmad_q Member Posts: 2
    May I please have MF, residual, and incentives for Blue, and SEL trims for 92264? 12k miles a year, 36 months...
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702
    mad_q said:

    May I please have MF, residual, and incentives for Blue, and SEL trims for 92264? 12k miles a year, 36 months...

    Blue: .00132 MF and 50% residual. $3250 lease cash
    SEL: .00152 MF and 52% residual. $3000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • KM_____KM_____ Member Posts: 11
    Hi there, may I please have MF, residual, and incentives for SEL trim for 94107 (anywhere within a 200 mile radius is ok). 12k miles a year, 36 months. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    KM_____ said:

    Hi there, may I please have MF, residual, and incentives for SEL trim for 94107 (anywhere within a 200 mile radius is ok). 12k miles a year, 36 months. Thank you!

    .00152 and 52%
    $3000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • KM_____KM_____ Member Posts: 11
    Hi, thanks for the info. I was curious if there are any significant changes if it's 15k miles a year? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    KM_____ said:

    Hi, thanks for the info. I was curious if there are any significant changes if it's 15k miles a year? Thank you!

    50% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jassiekjassiek Member Posts: 119
    Hello
    Please provide rv, incentives any cash bonus for
    Hybrid plug in base 36/12 foe3 zip code 11554
    Thank You
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    jassiek said:

    Hello
    Please provide rv, incentives any cash bonus for
    Hybrid plug in base 36/12 foe3 zip code 11554
    Thank You

    .00147 and 47%
    $8043 lease cash
    $1000 bonus cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • xillinixillini Member Posts: 18
    Hello,

    Can I get RV, Incentives and cash bonus for SEL or Limited for Zip code 63129? 36/12000 per year.

    Have happy holidays!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702
    xillini said:

    Hello,

    Can I get RV, Incentives and cash bonus for SEL or Limited for Zip code 63129? 36/12000 per year.

    Have happy holidays!

    LTD: .00134 MF and 49% residual. $3500 lease cash
    SEL: .00152 MF and 52% residual. $3000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • certpharmt15certpharmt15 Member Posts: 35
    @Michaell @kyfdx Looking for RV and Mf for a 2019 Plug-in Hybrid Limited at 36/15k and 36/20k With zip code of 92504.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702

    @Michaell @kyfdx Looking for RV and Mf for a 2019 Plug-in Hybrid Limited at 36/15k and 36/20k With zip code of 92504.

    Which trim?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • KM_____KM_____ Member Posts: 11
    Hi there, may I please have MF, residual, and incentives for the Limited trim for 94107 (and anywhere within a 200 mile radius). 12k miles a year, 36 months. Thank you!
  • KM_____KM_____ Member Posts: 11
    Sorry, please make it for 95212. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    KM_____ said:

    Hi there, may I please have MF, residual, and incentives for the Limited trim for 94107 (and anywhere within a 200 mile radius). 12k miles a year, 36 months. Thank you!

    Hybrid, PHEV or EV?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • certpharmt15certpharmt15 Member Posts: 35
    kyfdx said:

    @Michaell @kyfdx Looking for RV and Mf for a 2019 Plug-in Hybrid Limited at 36/15k and 36/20k With zip code of 92504.

    Which trim?
    @Michaell Plug in hybrid limited
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702

    kyfdx said:

    @Michaell @kyfdx Looking for RV and Mf for a 2019 Plug-in Hybrid Limited at 36/15k and 36/20k With zip code of 92504.

    Which trim?
    @Michaell Plug in hybrid limited
    36/15
    .00159 MF and 46% residual

    $4543 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • KM_____KM_____ Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

    KM_____ said:

    Hi there, may I please have MF, residual, and incentives for the Limited trim for 94107 (and anywhere within a 200 mile radius). 12k miles a year, 36 months. Thank you!

    Hybrid, PHEV or EV?
    @Michaell Hybrid, thanks!
  • KM_____KM_____ Member Posts: 11
    KM_____ said:

    Michaell said:

    KM_____ said:

    Hi there, may I please have MF, residual, and incentives for the Limited trim for 94107 (and anywhere within a 200 mile radius). 12k miles a year, 36 months. Thank you!

    Hybrid, PHEV or EV?
    @Michaell Hybrid, thanks!
    @Michaell and for 95212, please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    KM_____ said:

    KM_____ said:

    Michaell said:

    KM_____ said:

    Hi there, may I please have MF, residual, and incentives for the Limited trim for 94107 (and anywhere within a 200 mile radius). 12k miles a year, 36 months. Thank you!

    Hybrid, PHEV or EV?
    @Michaell Hybrid, thanks!
    @Michaell and for 95212, please
    .00134 and 49%
    $3500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • KM_____KM_____ Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

    KM_____ said:

    KM_____ said:

    Michaell said:

    KM_____ said:

    Hi there, may I please have MF, residual, and incentives for the Limited trim for 94107 (and anywhere within a 200 mile radius). 12k miles a year, 36 months. Thank you!

    Hybrid, PHEV or EV?
    @Michaell Hybrid, thanks!
    @Michaell and for 95212, please
    .00134 and 49%
    $3500 lease cash
    @Michaell any differences if it's certified pre-owned, odometer 6000 miles? thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702
    KM_____ said:

    Michaell said:

    KM_____ said:

    KM_____ said:

    Michaell said:

    KM_____ said:

    Hi there, may I please have MF, residual, and incentives for the Limited trim for 94107 (and anywhere within a 200 mile radius). 12k miles a year, 36 months. Thank you!

    Hybrid, PHEV or EV?
    @Michaell Hybrid, thanks!
    @Michaell and for 95212, please
    .00134 and 49%
    $3500 lease cash
    @Michaell any differences if it's certified pre-owned, odometer 6000 miles? thanks
    Probably, but we don't know how Hyundai accounts for that. It may not be eligible for the lease program.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • KM_____KM_____ Member Posts: 11
    kyfdx said:

    KM_____ said:

    Michaell said:

    KM_____ said:

    KM_____ said:

    Michaell said:

    KM_____ said:

    Hi there, may I please have MF, residual, and incentives for the Limited trim for 94107 (and anywhere within a 200 mile radius). 12k miles a year, 36 months. Thank you!

    Hybrid, PHEV or EV?
    @Michaell Hybrid, thanks!
    @Michaell and for 95212, please
    .00134 and 49%
    $3500 lease cash
    @Michaell any differences if it's certified pre-owned, odometer 6000 miles? thanks
    Probably, but we don't know how Hyundai accounts for that. It may not be eligible for the lease program.
    @Michaell Thanks! Can I please have MF, residual, and Incentives/Rebates for the SEL trim for 95051. 12k miles a year, 36 months.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    KM_____ said:

    kyfdx said:

    KM_____ said:

    Michaell said:

    KM_____ said:

    KM_____ said:

    Michaell said:

    KM_____ said:

    Hi there, may I please have MF, residual, and incentives for the Limited trim for 94107 (and anywhere within a 200 mile radius). 12k miles a year, 36 months. Thank you!

    Hybrid, PHEV or EV?
    @Michaell Hybrid, thanks!
    @Michaell and for 95212, please
    .00134 and 49%
    $3500 lease cash
    @Michaell any differences if it's certified pre-owned, odometer 6000 miles? thanks
    Probably, but we don't know how Hyundai accounts for that. It may not be eligible for the lease program.
    @Michaell Thanks! Can I please have MF, residual, and Incentives/Rebates for the SEL trim for 95051. 12k miles a year, 36 months.
    .00152 and 52%
    $3000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • KM_____KM_____ Member Posts: 11
    Can I please have MF, residual, and Incentives/Rebates for the SEL and Limited trim for 94806. 12k miles a year, 36 months. Thanks and happy new year!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    KM_____ said:

    Can I please have MF, residual, and Incentives/Rebates for the SEL and Limited trim for 94806. 12k miles a year, 36 months. Thanks and happy new year!

    Hybrid, PHEV or EV?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • KM_____KM_____ Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

    KM_____ said:

    Can I please have MF, residual, and Incentives/Rebates for the SEL and Limited trim for 94806. 12k miles a year, 36 months. Thanks and happy new year!

    Hybrid, PHEV or EV?
    Hybrid, thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    KM_____ said:

    Michaell said:

    KM_____ said:

    Can I please have MF, residual, and Incentives/Rebates for the SEL and Limited trim for 94806. 12k miles a year, 36 months. Thanks and happy new year!

    Hybrid, PHEV or EV?
    Hybrid, thank you
    LTD - .00134 and 49%; $3500 lease cash
    SEL - .00152 and 52%; $3000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bensbenz65bensbenz65 Member Posts: 28
    Hi, can I have 2019 PHEV base numbers for 11790? 36/12
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702

    Hi, can I have 2019 PHEV base numbers for 11790? 36/12

    .00147 MF and 47% residual
    $8043 lease cash
    $1000 bonus cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bensbenz65bensbenz65 Member Posts: 28
    kyfdx said:

    Hi, can I have 2019 PHEV base numbers for 11790? 36/12

    .00147 MF and 47% residual
    $8043 lease cash
    $1000 bonus cash
    Sorry, could I have January’s when available. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702

    kyfdx said:

    Hi, can I have 2019 PHEV base numbers for 11790? 36/12

    .00147 MF and 47% residual
    $8043 lease cash
    $1000 bonus cash
    Sorry, could I have January’s when available. Thanks
    .00147 MF and 47% residual
    $9043 lease cash
    $1000 bonus cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • skildnerskildner Member Posts: 37
    Hi,

    Could I please get the residual/MF/incentives for the ioniq plug-in hybrid for 60076, 36/10.

    Please and thank you,

    Yona
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702
    skildner said:

    Hi,

    Could I please get the residual/MF/incentives for the ioniq plug-in hybrid for 60076, 36/10.

    Please and thank you,

    Yona


    Base or Limited?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • skildnerskildner Member Posts: 37
    kyfdx said:

    skildner said:

    Hi,

    Could I please get the residual/MF/incentives for the ioniq plug-in hybrid for 60076, 36/10.

    Please and thank you,

    Yona


    Base or Limited?
    Both I guess. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    skildner said:

    kyfdx said:

    skildner said:

    Hi,

    Could I please get the residual/MF/incentives for the ioniq plug-in hybrid for 60076, 36/10.

    Please and thank you,

    Yona


    Base or Limited?
    Both I guess. Thanks
    Base - .00161 and 48%; $4543 lease cash
    Ltd - .00159 and 49%; $4543 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • skildnerskildner Member Posts: 37
    Michaell said:

    skildner said:

    kyfdx said:

    skildner said:

    Hi,

    Could I please get the residual/MF/incentives for the ioniq plug-in hybrid for 60076, 36/10.

    Please and thank you,

    Yona


    Base or Limited?
    Both I guess. Thanks
    Base - .00161 and 48%; $4543 lease cash
    Ltd - .00159 and 49%; $4543 lease cash
    Thank you.

    Just to confirm, these numbers are based on your residence, not where you are getting the car? So I couldn't pick up the car in New York and qualify for an additional $5,500 in rebates? Sigh...
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702
    skildner said:

    Michaell said:

    skildner said:

    kyfdx said:

    skildner said:

    Hi,

    Could I please get the residual/MF/incentives for the ioniq plug-in hybrid for 60076, 36/10.

    Please and thank you,

    Yona


    Base or Limited?
    Both I guess. Thanks
    Base - .00161 and 48%; $4543 lease cash
    Ltd - .00159 and 49%; $4543 lease cash
    Thank you.

    Just to confirm, these numbers are based on your residence, not where you are getting the car? So I couldn't pick up the car in New York and qualify for an additional $5,500 in rebates? Sigh...
    I don't know Hyundai's rules, for sure.

    Even if it was dealer based, they could still have some sort of residency restriction.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • skildnerskildner Member Posts: 37
    edited January 2020
    kyfdx said:

    skildner said:

    Michaell said:

    skildner said:

    kyfdx said:

    skildner said:

    Hi,

    Could I please get the residual/MF/incentives for the ioniq plug-in hybrid for 60076, 36/10.

    Please and thank you,

    Yona


    Base or Limited?
    Both I guess. Thanks
    Base - .00161 and 48%; $4543 lease cash
    Ltd - .00159 and 49%; $4543 lease cash
    Thank you.

    Just to confirm, these numbers are based on your residence, not where you are getting the car? So I couldn't pick up the car in New York and qualify for an additional $5,500 in rebates? Sigh...
    I don't know Hyundai's rules, for sure.

    Even if it was dealer based, they could still have some sort of residency restriction.
    I just read that people were able to get the NY rebates out of state.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702
    skildner said:

    kyfdx said:

    skildner said:

    Michaell said:

    skildner said:

    kyfdx said:

    skildner said:

    Hi,

    Could I please get the residual/MF/incentives for the ioniq plug-in hybrid for 60076, 36/10.

    Please and thank you,

    Yona


    Base or Limited?
    Both I guess. Thanks
    Base - .00161 and 48%; $4543 lease cash
    Ltd - .00159 and 49%; $4543 lease cash
    Thank you.

    Just to confirm, these numbers are based on your residence, not where you are getting the car? So I couldn't pick up the car in New York and qualify for an additional $5,500 in rebates? Sigh...
    I don't know Hyundai's rules, for sure.

    Even if it was dealer based, they could still have some sort of residency restriction.
    I just read that people were able to get the NY rebates out of state.
    Well, that settles it, then! ;)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • duunoitduunoit Member Posts: 2
    Could I get the residual/MF/incentives for the Ioniq PHEV Limited for 20725, 36/15.
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    duunoit said:

    Could I get the residual/MF/incentives for the Ioniq PHEV Limited for 20725, 36/15.
    Thanks!

    .00147 and 46%
    $8043 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Momo11Momo11 Member Posts: 27
    Can I please get MF/Residual/Rebates for Ioniq plug in limited? 36M/12K lease in zip code 12206. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 187,005
    Momo11 said:

    Can I please get MF/Residual/Rebates for Ioniq plug in limited? 36M/12K lease in zip code 12206. Thanks!

    .00147 and 48%
    $9043 lease cash
    $1000 bonus cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Momo11Momo11 Member Posts: 27
    Michaell said:

    Momo11 said:

    Can I please get MF/Residual/Rebates for Ioniq plug in limited? 36M/12K lease in zip code 12206. Thanks!

    .00147 and 48%
    $9043 lease cash
    $1000 bonus cash
    Thanks Michaell! Do you know if the numbers changed for February? If you can provide numbers for the base model that would be great. 36M/12K, zip code 12206. TIA!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702
    Momo11 said:

    Michaell said:

    Momo11 said:

    Can I please get MF/Residual/Rebates for Ioniq plug in limited? 36M/12K lease in zip code 12206. Thanks!

    .00147 and 48%
    $9043 lease cash
    $1000 bonus cash
    Thanks Michaell! Do you know if the numbers changed for February? If you can provide numbers for the base model that would be great. 36M/12K, zip code 12206. TIA!
    New Hyundai programs start on Tuesday

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Momo11Momo11 Member Posts: 27
    Thanks for the heads up.

    Can I please get February’s Residual/MF/Rebates for a base plug in for 36M/12K lease if it’s available now? Zip is 12206.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,702
    Momo11 said:

    Thanks for the heads up.

    Can I please get February’s Residual/MF/Rebates for a base plug in for 36M/12K lease if it’s available now? Zip is 12206.

    .00146 MF and 47% residual
    $9043 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.