2019 Hyundai Ioniq Lease Deals and Prices

24567

Comments

  • vcl0110vcl0110 CAMember Posts: 1
    Hello, Can I please get the MF, RV, any rebates/incentives for 92354, 36m/12k, limited trim on the PHEV and EV? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,303
    vcl0110 said:

    Hello, Can I please get the MF, RV, any rebates/incentives for 92354, 36m/12k, limited trim on the PHEV and EV? Thanks!

    PHEV: .00199 MF and 50% residual. $4543 lease cash

    EV: .00106 MF and 47% residual. $8000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pmodpmod CaliforniaMember Posts: 3
    can you tell me if this is a good deal?
    2019 ioniq electric base
    36m / 12k mi
    $2360 total down (includes 1st payment, acquisition fee, doc, title, lic, reg, taxes on rebate etc)
    $373/mo inc tax
    Los Angeles
    there is a $8000 rebate somehow baked into it. i am paying taxes on that rebate amount inside the $2360 total down.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,303
    pmod said:

    can you tell me if this is a good deal?
    2019 ioniq electric base
    36m / 12k mi
    $2360 total down (includes 1st payment, acquisition fee, doc, title, lic, reg, taxes on rebate etc)
    $373/mo inc tax
    Los Angeles
    there is a $8000 rebate somehow baked into it. i am paying taxes on that rebate amount inside the $2360 total down.

    What is the MSRP?
    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pmodpmod CaliforniaMember Posts: 3
    MSRP $31900
    DOES SELLING = GROSS CAP? = $33100 (they added alarm and window etching)
    ADJUSTED CAP $25000
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,303
    pmod said:

    MSRP $31900
    DOES SELLING = GROSS CAP? = $33100 (they added alarm and window etching)
    ADJUSTED CAP $25000

    .00107 MF and 46% residual
    $8000 lease cash

    No discount from MSRP, before applying the rebate?
    +$1200 in accessories? Yikes!

    I get $330/mo+tax, with those numbers, which looks to be about $10/mo. off.
    You should be able to do better than that.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pmodpmod CaliforniaMember Posts: 3
    Are you saying I should be paying $330 + tax? And that a deal for an Ioniq electric should be even lower? My initial out of pocket is $2360 at signing with all drive offs and first payment and my next 35 payments are $340 plus tax (tax is 9.5%). I shopped to two other dealers and they could only match but not beat it. It does bother me that they only took the $8k off the MSRP and they won’t budge on the low value alarm and etching. But since the others can’t bear it am not sure if I’m missing something. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,303
    pmod said:

    Are you saying I should be paying $330 + tax? And that a deal for an Ioniq electric should be even lower? My initial out of pocket is $2360 at signing with all drive offs and first payment and my next 35 payments are $340 plus tax (tax is 9.5%). I shopped to two other dealers and they could only match but not beat it. It does bother me that they only took the $8k off the MSRP and they won’t budge on the low value alarm and etching. But since the others can’t bear it am not sure if I’m missing something. 

    ZERO discount, plus dealer installed extras. Yes, you should be able to do better.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jj200jj200 Member Posts: 4
    Hi! Can I get the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2019 Hyundai Ioniq SEL 36/12k.
    zip: 75218
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,656
    jj200 said:

    Hi! Can I get the MF, residual, and incentives for a 2019 Hyundai Ioniq SEL 36/12k.
    zip: 75218
    Thanks!

    .00237 and 51%
    $4200 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • EdCarMundsEdCarMunds Member Posts: 1
    Hi - I am looking for Hyundai Ioniq plugin hybrid base model residual, dealer cash/incentives and money factor. 36mo, 12k/year. Zip 02138. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,656

    Hi - I am looking for Hyundai Ioniq plugin hybrid base model residual, dealer cash/incentives and money factor. 36mo, 12k/year. Zip 02138. Thank you!

    .00245 and 51%
    $4543 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aghaniaghani Los AngelesMember Posts: 6
    Hey all!

    Looking for Ioniq Plug-in Base and Limited numbers (residual, dealer/incentives, money factors) for a 36/12 in Los Angeles (Zip 91325).

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,656
    aghani said:

    Hey all!

    Looking for Ioniq Plug-in Base and Limited numbers (residual, dealer/incentives, money factors) for a 36/12 in Los Angeles (Zip 91325).

    Thank you!

    Full Electric?
    Base - .00153 and 48%
    Ltd - .00128 and 48%
    $8000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,303
    aghani said:

    Hey all!

    Looking for Ioniq Plug-in Base and Limited numbers (residual, dealer/incentives, money factors) for a 36/12 in Los Angeles (Zip 91325).

    Thank you!

    PHEV
    Base: .00245 MF and 51% residual
    LTD: .00199 MF and 50% residual

    $4543 lease cash - either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ashcanpeteashcanpete Member Posts: 28
    Hi,
    I'm looking for the MF/RV and any incentives on a 2019 Ionic Hybrid SEL and Plug-in Hybrid Limited, 36/15 for zip 60615. Credit is 704.
    Thanks,
    Ben
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,303

    Hi,
    I'm looking for the MF/RV and any incentives on a 2019 Ionic Hybrid SEL and Plug-in Hybrid Limited, 36/15 for zip 60615. Credit is 704.
    Thanks,
    Ben

    Hybrid SEL: .00232 MF and 50% residual. $4000 lease cash
    PHEV LTD: .00199 MF and 48% residual. $4543 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nyli2017nyli2017 Member Posts: 18
    edited March 2019
    May I have the incentives, MF and residual on a hybrid blue 12/36 for 11795?  Thanks 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,656
    nyli2017 said:

    May I have the incentives, MF and residual on a hybrid blue 12/36 for 11795?  Thanks 

    .00232 and 52%
    $3800 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ashcanpeteashcanpete Member Posts: 28
    kyfdx said:

    Hi,
    I'm looking for the MF/RV and any incentives on a 2019 Ionic Hybrid SEL and Plug-in Hybrid Limited, 36/15 for zip 60615. Credit is 704.
    Thanks,
    Ben

    Hybrid SEL: .00232 MF and 50% residual. $4000 lease cash
    PHEV LTD: .00199 MF and 48% residual. $4543 lease cash
    May I have the buying incentives for the 2019 Ioniq Hybrid and PHEV so I may compare to lease incentives?
    Thanks,
    Ben
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,656

    kyfdx said:

    Hi,
    I'm looking for the MF/RV and any incentives on a 2019 Ionic Hybrid SEL and Plug-in Hybrid Limited, 36/15 for zip 60615. Credit is 704.
    Thanks,
    Ben

    Hybrid SEL: .00232 MF and 50% residual. $4000 lease cash
    PHEV LTD: .00199 MF and 48% residual. $4543 lease cash
    May I have the buying incentives for the 2019 Ioniq Hybrid and PHEV so I may compare to lease incentives?
    Thanks,
    Ben
    $1000 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ecw218ecw218 Member Posts: 4
    edited March 2019
    Current lease incentives for Ioniq EV Limited For 07090? I’m getting emails about new special month-end incentives on Ioniq but no details.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,656
    ecw218 said:

    Current lease incentives for Ioniq EV Limited For 07090? I’m getting emails about new special month-end incentives on Ioniq but no details.

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ecw218ecw218 Member Posts: 4
    36mo/12000
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,303
    ecw218 said:

    Current lease incentives for Ioniq EV Limited For 07090? I’m getting emails about new special month-end incentives on Ioniq but no details.

    ecw218 said:

    36mo/12000

    .00128 MF and 48% residual
    $8000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ecw218ecw218 Member Posts: 4
    Huh they are teasing something else new, I guess that’s just talk.
  • NordbergringNordbergring Member Posts: 5
    Please provide Money Factor, Residual, and Incentives for:

    2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Limited
    36/12 and 36/15
    ZIP Code 94565

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,303

    Please provide Money Factor, Residual, and Incentives for:

    2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Limited
    36/12 and 36/15
    ZIP Code 94565

    Thank you!

    36/15
    .00232 MF and 50% residual
    $4000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Aqeel23Aqeel23 Member Posts: 6
    Hi
    Thanks for sharing experiences here these forums are really useful.
    I just leased myself ioniq ev yesterday
    12k a year $2000 drive off with 1st month included; for $205+tax 220/month.
    I think there was still some room however; i looked around in Socal area and not many dealers were willing to come even close to this.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,303
    Aqeel23 said:

    Hi
    Thanks for sharing experiences here these forums are really useful.
    I just leased myself ioniq ev yesterday
    12k a year $2000 drive off with 1st month included; for $205+tax 220/month.
    I think there was still some room however; i looked around in Socal area and not many dealers were willing to come even close to this.

    Congrats!

    What is the MSRP?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Aqeel23Aqeel23 Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2019
    kyfdx said:
    Hi
    Thanks for sharing experiences here these forums are really useful.
    I just leased myself ioniq ev yesterday
    12k a year $2000 drive off with 1st month included; for $205+tax 220/month.
    I think there was still some room however; i looked around in Socal area and not many dealers were willing to come even close to this.
    Congrats! What is the MSRP?
    It is the base model msrp 30,700.
    The California ev rebate will offset my down payment plus the local utility rebate will get it even better. So for those in Socal they can earn upto $3500 as standard rebate on an ev.
    Honestly speaking i was aiming for $200 a month however i spoke to a bunch of dealers and it was obvious that most were asking for $4000 down at least to xome close to this payment.

    30700 -$8k rebate-14750 residual = $7949 should be the total lease payments without the MF tax title and registration. I would assume all of  that will add at least $1400 over 3 years. Totaling the lease around $9500 over three years before the state incentives.
    Thi left me close enough to let this go.
    I hope this is helpful for other folks
    Fyi Most of quotes were $2500 Drive off and about 280/month or even worse and i spoke to ALOT OF DEALERS
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,303
    Aqeel23 said:


    kyfdx said:

    Hi
    Thanks for sharing experiences here these forums are really useful.
    I just leased myself ioniq ev yesterday
    12k a year $2000 drive off with 1st month included; for $205+tax 220/month.
    I think there was still some room however; i looked around in Socal area and not many dealers were willing to come even close to this.
    Congrats!

    What is the MSRP?

    It is the base model msrp 30,700.
    The California ev rebate will offset my down payment plus the local utility rebate will get it even better. So for those in Socal they can earn upto $3500 as standard rebate on an ev.
    Honestly speaking i was aiming for $200 a month however i spoke to a bunch of dealers and it was obvious that most were asking for $4000 down at least to xome close to this payment.

    30700 -$8k rebate-14750 residual = $7949 should be the total lease payments without the MF tax title and registration. I would assume all of  that will add at least $1400 over 3 years. Totaling the lease around $9500 over three years before the state incentives.
    Thi left me close enough to let this go.
    I hope this is helpful for other folks
    Fyi Most of quotes were $2500 Drive off and about 280/month or even worse and i spoke to ALOT OF DEALERS

    Looks like a great deal

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mboh2017mboh2017 Member Posts: 9
    Hi

    Numbers please for Ioniq Hybrid Limited 36/12 in 44240. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,656
    mboh2017 said:

    Hi

    Numbers please for Ioniq Hybrid Limited 36/12 in 44240. Thanks!

    .00232 and 52%
    $4000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • yongmingyongming Member Posts: 90
    edited April 2019
    Can I have 2019 ionic hybrid blue and ev on 36/12 Numbers in 98148?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,656
    yongming said:

    Can I have 2019 ionic hybrid blue and ev on 36/12 Numbers in 98148?

    Thank you!

    EV base - .00153 and 48%; $8000 lease cash
    Blue - Don't see this trim for 2019; either base or Limited hybrid

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • yongmingyongming Member Posts: 90
    Michaell said:
    Can I have 2019 ionic hybrid blue and ev on 36/12 Numbers in 98148?

    Thank you!
    EV base - .00153 and 48%; $8000 lease cash Blue - Don't see this trim for 2019; either base or Limited hybrid
    Thank you sir!
  • yongmingyongming Member Posts: 90
    I'm looking for 2019 ionic hybrid/phev

    Would you please give me the numbers on 2 different type of ionic?

    98148

    Thank you sir!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,656
    yongming said:

    I'm looking for 2019 ionic hybrid/phev

    Would you please give me the numbers on 2 different type of ionic?

    98148

    Thank you sir!

    36/12
    Hybrid
    Base - .00245 and 51%
    Ltd - .00199 and 50%
    $4543 lease cash

    EV Ltd - .00128 and 48%; $8000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • yongmingyongming Member Posts: 90
    Michaell said:
    I'm looking for 2019 ionic hybrid/phev

    Would you please give me the numbers on 2 different type of ionic?

    98148

    Thank you sir!
    36/12 Hybrid Base - .00245 and 51% Ltd - .00199 and 50% $4543 lease cash EV Ltd - .00128 and 48%; $8000 lease cash
    Do you know if I'm qualified for the Phev incentive in WA state? I've been trying to search it but I couldn't find it.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,303
    edited April 2019
    yongming said:


    Michaell said:

    yongming said:

    I'm looking for 2019 ionic hybrid/phev

    Would you please give me the numbers on 2 different type of ionic?

    98148

    Thank you sir!

    36/12
    Hybrid
    Base - .00245 and 51%
    Ltd - .00199 and 50%
    $4543 lease cash

    EV Ltd - .00128 and 48%; $8000 lease cash

    Do you know if I'm qualified for the Phev incentive in WA state? I've been trying to search it but I couldn't find it.

    The lease cash is a rebate. It's Hyundai's way of passing along the tax credit.
    Yes, it's valid in your state.

    If you are referring to a government incentive, then I have no information on that.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • yongmingyongming Member Posts: 90
    kyfdx said:
    Michaell said:
    I'm looking for 2019 ionic hybrid/phev

    Would you please give me the numbers on 2 different type of ionic?

    98148

    Thank you sir!
    36/12 Hybrid Base - .00245 and 51% Ltd - .00199 and 50% $4543 lease cash EV Ltd - .00128 and 48%; $8000 lease cash
    Do you know if I'm qualified for the Phev incentive in WA state? I've been trying to search it but I couldn't find it.
    The lease cash is a rebate. It's Hyundai's way of passing along the tax credit. Yes, it's valid in your state. If you are referring to a government incentive, then I have no information on that.

    Thank you.
    I found out there is no phev ioniq in my state. 

  • yongmingyongming Member Posts: 90
    edited April 2019
    Michaell said:
    I'm looking for 2019 ionic hybrid/phev

    Would you please give me the numbers on 2 different type of ionic?

    98148

    Thank you sir!
    36/12 Hybrid Base - .00245 and 51% Ltd - .00199 and 50% $4543 lease cash EV Ltd - .00128 and 48%; $8000 lease cash
    Hello sir
    Hybrid blue also has $4543 incentive?

    Because my local dealership gave me $3800 incentive on blue(base model)
    98148 area
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,656
    yongming said:


    Michaell said:

    I'm looking for 2019 ionic hybrid/phev

    Would you please give me the numbers on 2 different type of ionic?

    98148

    Thank you sir!
    36/12
    Hybrid
    Base - .00245 and 51%
    Ltd - .00199 and 50%
    $4543 lease cash

    EV Ltd - .00128 and 48%; $8000 lease cash

    Hello sir
    Hybrid blue also has $4543 incentive?

    Because my local dealership gave me $3800 incentive on blue(base model)
    98148 area

    I do not see a Blue trim for 2019.

    But, both base and Limited show $4543 lease cash for April.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DuizzleMyNizzleDuizzleMyNizzle Member Posts: 5
    Is there lease cash on the EV Ltd in 94005?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,656

    Is there lease cash on the EV Ltd in 94005?

    Yes - $4543

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 191,303
    Michaell said:

    Is there lease cash on the EV Ltd in 94005?

    Yes - $4543
    Correction:

    $8000 lease cash on the EV Limited

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BadtinoBadtino Member Posts: 3
    Hi, what are the RV/MF/Incentives for a Ioniq Hybrid (non-Plug In) for a 36/12k in 32814? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,656
    Badtino said:

    Hi, what are the RV/MF/Incentives for a Ioniq Hybrid (non-Plug In) for a 36/12k in 32814? Thanks!

    What trim level?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • BadtinoBadtino Member Posts: 3
    Sorry - Limited. Thanks!
Sign In or Register to comment.