Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2019 Toyota RAV4 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343

I got this quote for 2019 Rav4 LE Awd. I keep plugging it into the calculator and get different numbers.

My tax rate is 8.73%
    For 63088

For 12kmiles 36mo 0 down

.00085 MF and 63% residual

Yeah... I'm about $20/mo. short.

The problem is: The numbers on the right are all willy-nilly, and they don't show how they came up with the Gross CAP.

I assumed it was
    $26693 selling price
    $199 admin fee
    $650 acquisition fee (not shown)
    -$500 rebate
    = Net CAP $27042

That leaves $330 + $79 for the $409 due at signing.

That results in $285.42/mo.+tax
    $310.44 with tax included

Ask if the actual adjusted CAP is what is shown on the form.
    Then, verify the money factor and residual

I'll guess they've added extra-cost GAP insurance, or some other item they aren't disclosing. (around $700 more)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    TransAmGadessaTransAmGadessa Member Posts: 54
    kyfdx said:

I got this quote for 2019 Rav4 LE Awd. I keep plugging it into the calculator and get different numbers.

My tax rate is 8.73%
    For 63088

For 12kmiles 36mo 0 down

The problem is: The numbers on the right are all willy-nilly, and they don't show how they came up with the Gross CAP.

I assumed it was
    $26693 selling price
    $199 admin fee
    -$500 rebate
    = Net CAP $27042

I'll guess they've added extra-cost GAP insurance, or some other item they aren't disclosing. (around $700 more)

Thanks I'll let them know keep you updated
  • Options
    allycyatallycyat Member Posts: 58

Negotiated this for a 2019 XLE Hybrid in person. The sales manager refused to negotiate any lower. I walked. The deal does not seem like a good one and the numbers aren't adding up on my end.

I was most interested in the no money down 36/15 lease option. The monthly would be 461.71

This is for 41071. Can someone help me figure this out? Thanks

I attached a photo of the dealer sheet

• Options
    HighyatoyHighyatoy Member Posts: 107
    edited August 2019
    Could I please get the MF and Residual for a 2019 AWD Limited in zip code 44138 for a 36/15 lease? Any incentives? Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    allycyat said:

Negotiated this for a 2019 XLE Hybrid in person. The sales manager refused to negotiate any lower. I walked. The deal does not seem like a good one and the numbers aren't adding up on my end.

I was most interested in the no money down 36/15 lease option. The monthly would be 461.71

The problem is that the numbers on the right are for a purchase, and aren't the numbers used for the lease calculations.

Ask them for the lease specific worksheet, and things should become clear.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options

kyfdx said:

My tax rate is 8.73%
    For 63088

For 12kmiles 36mo 0 down

I assumed it was
    $26693 selling price
    $199 admin fee
    -$500 rebate
    = Net CAP $27042

They told me that the gross cap is selling prices plus acquisition fee of 650. Plus admin fee

The actual cap cost is gross cap minus the 500 rebate on the rav4

Does that sound right?
  • Options
    Highyatoy said:

Could I please get the MF and Residual for a 2019 AWD Limited in zip code 44138 for a 36/15 lease? Any incentives? Thanks!

.00079 and 57%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options

kyfdx said:

My tax rate is 8.73%
    For 63088

For 12kmiles 36mo 0 down

I assumed it was
    $26693 selling price
    $199 admin fee
    -$500 rebate
    = Net CAP $27042

They told me that the gross cap is selling prices plus acquisition fee of 650. Plus admin fee

The actual cap cost is gross cap minus the 500 rebate on the rav4

Does that sound right?
    Verify the MF and residual, because the calculated payment with that info is $20/mo.less

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Hi @Michaell I asked and he stated the lease payment information based on the numbers is in the bottom left box ....

Michaell said:

allycyat said:

The problem is that the numbers on the right are for purchase, and aren't the numbers used for the lease calculations.

• Options
    allycyat said:

Hi @Michaell I asked and he stated the lease payment information based on the numbers is in the bottom left box ....

Michaell said:

allycyat said:

The problem is that the numbers on the right are for purchase, and aren't the numbers used for the lease calculations.

Yes, that's the final payment.

As I noted earlier, the problem is that the pricing information on the right doesn't match up to those payments. There is no reference to the $650 TFS Acquisition fee, for instance.

Kinda like in high school, they have to show their work on the math problems.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    ProprioceptiveProprioceptive Member Posts: 31
    edited August 2019
    Need MF, RV, and incentives for XLE AWD Gas, and XLE Hybrid at 36/12k in zip codes 60564 and 46123. Thanks!
  • Options

Need MF, RV, and incentives for XLE AWD Gas, and XLE Hybrid at 36/12k in 60564. Thanks!

Are you shopping for a vehicle or are you shopping for a deal?

You seem to be all over the place with your requests; perhaps some real shopping is needed, with a few test drives, to see what you'll enjoy having the next three years.

Otherwise, it just looks to us as if you're filling in a spreadsheet.

We answer 200-300 requests a day, and we moderators need to focus our attention appropriately.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

Need MF, RV, and incentives for XLE AWD Gas, and XLE Hybrid at 36/12k in 60564. Thanks!

You seem to be all over the place with your requests; perhaps some real shopping is needed, with a few test drives, to see what you'll enjoy having the next three years.

We answer 200-300 requests a day, and we moderators need to focus our attention appropriately.
    I've been doing quite a bit of test driving and research the last few days, with your help of course, and I really appreciate the hard work you all put into this forum. I have finally decided on a RAV 4 but the only remaining piece of the puzzle is getting the best deal. I live in STL but have seen (on the Toyota website) that incentives are different in two of the major markets near me (Indianapolis and Chicago) and I am in these areas quite frequently. I figured I'd look into what lease numbers they're running in those markets to see if it's worth shopping there instead. If the MF is much better in those areas for a Hybrid XLE, I'd consider the option. It doesn't make sense in the STL market as it stands. Anyhow, what I would like to know is the MF, RV, and and Incentives in 60564 and 46123 at 36/12k. This would pretty much satisfy all the research I'd need to make the best decision. Sorry for so many questions! Again, thank you so much for all of the previous information.
  • Options
    Can someone share the link on how to calculate the lease again, please?

Mine was deleted from my bookmark and cannot find it. Thanks
  • Options

Michaell said:

I've been doing quite a bit of test driving and research the last few days, with your help of course, and I really appreciate the hard work you all put into this forum. I have finally decided on a RAV 4 but the only remaining piece of the puzzle is getting the best deal. I live in STL but have seen (on the Toyota website) that incentives are different in two of the major markets near me (Indianapolis and Chicago) and I am in these areas quite frequently. I figured I'd look into what lease numbers they're running in those markets to see if it's worth shopping there instead. If the MF is much better in those areas for a Hybrid XLE, I'd consider the option. It doesn't make sense in the STL market as it stands. Anyhow, what I would like to know is the MF, RV, and and Incentives in 60564 and 46123 at 36/12k. This would pretty much satisfy all the research I'd need to make the best decision. Sorry for so many questions! Again, thank you so much for all of the previous information.
    Toyota restricts their lease programs to the lessee's registered address. You can't go outside your region and get a different program from your home region (though you can still lease a car from another region).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    allycyat said:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/12602/general/x/how-to-calculate-monthly-lease-payments

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks
    kyfdx said:

allycyat said:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/12602/general/x/how-to-calculate-monthly-lease-payments
    kyfdx said:

allycyat said:

• Options
    zunairsharifzunairsharif Member Posts: 143
    Hello I need mf and rv for 19 adventure 12/36 zip 04072
  • Options

Hello I need mf and rv for 19 adventure 12/36 zip 04072

.00080 and 60%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

Toyota restricts their lease programs to the lessee's registered address. You can't go outside your region and get a different program from your home region (though you can still lease a car from another region).
    Good to know! Thank you.
  • Options
    mastertklmastertkl Member Posts: 18
    Hi, please provide the RV, MF and Rebates/CB for the RAV4 FWD in 33166 (36 mths/10K) in following trims: XLE, XLE Premium, Limited and Hybrid XSE. Thank you!
  • Options
    mastertklmastertkl Member Posts: 18
    Also curious if Toyota accepts MSD's. Thank you.
  • Options
    zoomzoom813zoomzoom813 Member Posts: 21
    Can I have numbers on 2019 Toyota RAV4 LE FWD 36/10k in 34684?
  • Options

Can I have numbers on 2019 Toyota RAV4 LE FWD 36/10k in 34684?

36/12 (no 10K in SETF)
    .00158 and 68%
    no incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edmgc18edmgc18 Member Posts: 179
    Hi, what's the MF, RV and incentives for an LE and XLE AWD for 36/10 in 11557?

Is there loyalty?

thanks
  • Options
    edmgc18 said:

Is there loyalty?

thanks

.00095 and 64%
    No incentives

Either trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edmgc18edmgc18 Member Posts: 179
    Michaell said:

edmgc18 said:

Is there loyalty?

thanks

.00095 and 64%
    No incentives

Either trim
    Thanks, so the RV for LE and XLE are now the same? Interesting
  • Options
    edmgc18 said:

Michaell said:

edmgc18 said:

Is there loyalty?

thanks

.00095 and 64%
    No incentives

Either trim
    Thanks, so the RV for LE and XLE are now the same? Interesting
    This month, they are.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    lmwoodlmwood Member Posts: 5
    Can I please get RV, MF, and Incentives on an XLE Hybrid and XSE Hybrid, 36/12, 49417
  • Options
    lmwood said:

Can I please get RV, MF, and Incentives on an XLE Hybrid and XSE Hybrid, 36/12, 49417

.00220 MF
    65%/62% residual for XLE/XSE
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    KarKrazy059KarKrazy059 Member Posts: 12
    Can I please have the Money Factor and Residual for the Adventure model? Zip code is 08837. 36 month 15,000 miles per year lease. Thank you.
  • Options

Can I please have the Money Factor and Residual for the Adventure model? Zip code is 08837. 36 month 15,000 miles per year lease. Thank you.

.00095 and 58%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    budsdadbudsdad Member Posts: 54
    kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

Good to know! Thank you.
    Is this restriction something new? In April my son leased a 2019 Tacoma sport from KS. His address is in WI. We used info from here and other sources to find their rebate and mf were better. The rebate alone was $1000 more as our area had none at the time. The mf was slightly less while the residual was the same. Dealers in SD, PA and CO had no problem quoting a sale for our WI zip code using their regions rebate, mf, etc. By the time he was done he had a 42K truck using the TFS MSD program for less than $270 a month 12/24. He was a recent college grad so that helped $500. All the TFS paperwork came to his WI address. Thanks for your help and I hope this hasn’t changed as I’m in the market for a RAV4 myself.
  • Options
    budsdad said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

Good to know! Thank you.
    Is this restriction something new? In April my son leased a 2019 Tacoma sport from KS. His address is in WI. We used info from here and other sources to find their rebate and mf were better. The rebate alone was $1000 more as our area had none at the time. The mf was slightly less while the residual was the same. Dealers in SD, PA and CO had no problem quoting a sale for our WI zip code using their regions rebate, mf, etc. By the time he was done he had a 42K truck using the TFS MSD program for less than $270 a month 12/24. He was a recent college grad so that helped $500. All the TFS paperwork came to his WI address. Thanks for your help and I hope this hasn’t changed as I’m in the market for a RAV4 myself.
    We only have anecdotal evidence. Your post is the first that states differently.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    trynaleasetrynalease Member Posts: 7
    Hi there. Can someone please advise on 36mo./12k MF, residual, and any lease incentives for 78728 for the 2019 RAV4 XLE, XLE Prem, Adventure, and Limited? Thank you in advance!
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    mastertkl said:

Hi, please provide the RV, MF and Rebates/CB for the RAV4 FWD in 33166 (36 mths/10K) in following trims: XLE, XLE Premium, Limited and Hybrid XSE. Thank you!

No 10K allowance from SETF
    No hybrid numbers from SETF

36/12
    .00158 and 66% (XLE), 65% (XLE-P) or 61% (Limited)
    No incentives

No information about MSDs in SETF

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    ADS7ADS7 Member Posts: 19
    May I have Residual, MF, and rebate info for 2019 XLE w/ 36/12 in 20147?
  • Options
    Mowad1981Mowad1981 Member Posts: 26
    Can you please provide MF & RV on 2019 Rav4 LE
    AWD and XLE AWD for 36/12 and 36/15 in zip 60634. Thank you in advance.
  • Options
    ADS7 said:

May I have Residual, MF, and rebate info for 2019 XLE w/ 36/12 in 20147?

.00055 and 63%
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Mowad1981 said:

Can you please provide MF & RV on 2019 Rav4 LE
    AWD and XLE AWD for 36/12 and 36/15 in zip 60634. Thank you in advance.

36/15
    .00065 and 61%
    No incentives

Either trim

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Hi there. Can someone please advise on 36mo./12k MF, residual, and any lease incentives for 78728 for the 2019 RAV4 XLE, XLE Prem, Adventure, and Limited? Thank you in advance!
  • Options

FWD or AWD?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Sorry, FWD :).
  • Options

Sorry, FWD :).

.00140 and 63% / 62% / 60% / 59%

FYI, Adventure trim is only available as AWD

No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    wettywetty Member Posts: 4
    Toyota Rav 4 adventure 36/15k - MF, residual incentives/discounts - 60076
    Toyota Rav 4 XLE Premium - 36/15k - MF, residual, incentives/discounts - 60076

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    EM305EM305 Member Posts: 89
    MF and RV for Hybrid XSE and Hybrid XLE. 36/15k. Zip 08871. Please list any incentives and rebates. Thanks.
  • Options
    wetty said:

Toyota Rav 4 adventure 36/15k - MF, residual incentives/discounts - 60076
    Toyota Rav 4 XLE Premium - 36/15k - MF, residual, incentives/discounts - 60076

Thanks in advance!

.00065 and 58% (ADV) or 59% (XLE-P)
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited August 2019
    EM305 said:

MF and RV for Hybrid XSE and Hybrid XLE. 36/15k. Zip 08871. Please list any incentives and rebates. Thanks.

.00220 and 63% (XLE) or 60% (XSE)
    No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    2019 Rav4 LE Awd Hybrid

Mf
    Residuals
    Incentives

36mo/12kmiles

Thank you!
  • Options
    19nok6219nok62 Member Posts: 19
    edited August 2019
    Can i please get 36/12 & 24/10 numbers on AWD Limited - XLE - XLE Premium in 18301? Thank you!