Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Toyota RAV4 Lease Deals and Prices

1242527293035

Comments

  • Hi, can I get September MF, residual, incentives for XSE hybrid, 36/12k, in 16508? Thank you!
  • hello124hello124 NYPosts: 23
    Hi, looking for 2019 LE AWD 36/10 at zip 11214 and any incentives. Greatly appreciate it!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,092
    hello124 said:

    Hi, looking for 2019 LE AWD 36/10 at zip 11214 and any incentives. Greatly appreciate it!

    .00140 MF and 62% residual
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hello124hello124 NYPosts: 23
    Thanks. Are XLE numbers the same as LE?
  • AGSmithAGSmith Posts: 8
    edited September 2019
    kyfdx said:

    AGSmith said:

    Can I get the Residual, MF, and any programs for an XLE 36/15 in 75201?

    .00140 MF and 61% residual
    Any update for September (FWD XLE and XLE-P 36/15 in 75201)?

  • Mf and residual for an awd xle and xle hybrid at 18403. Tier 2 and tier 3 credit. Any incentives
  • Hi guys! Can I please have the MF, RV and Incentives for the Limited FWD
    36/15K
    Zip code 78503
    Thanks in advance!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,359
    hello124 said:

    Thanks. Are XLE numbers the same as LE?

    Yes

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,359
    AGSmith said:

    kyfdx said:

    AGSmith said:

    Can I get the Residual, MF, and any programs for an XLE 36/15 in 75201?

    .00140 MF and 61% residual
    Any update for September (FWD XLE and XLE-P 36/15 in 75201)?

    .00140 and 59% (XLE) or 57% (XLE-P)
    $500 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,359
    mezzano1 said:

    Mf and residual for an awd xle and xle hybrid at 18403. Tier 2 and tier 3 credit. Any incentives

    Lease term and miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,359
    D_Rock16 said:

    Hi guys! Can I please have the MF, RV and Incentives for the Limited FWD
    36/15K
    Zip code 78503
    Thanks in advance!!!

    .00140 and 55%
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Purchased a XLE AWD Gas, MSRP $33,163 paid $29840. No rebates. Used the subverted rate of .00065 and reduced it to .00001 with 8 MSD. 35 monthly payments of $314 for a 36/15K lease. Includes 5.5% tax and $180 in dealer and title fees. Added 3 option packages to the XLE to take advantage of the higher residuals. Purchased in the Chicago sales area (MN). KC sales area had $500 lease cash but couldn’t find a competitive deal close to me. Needed Blueprint Blue and wanted Michelin tires, got both. Thanks for you help with the M/F and residuals in the different sales areas. Had to educate the dealer some on the MSD program. MSD saved $35 monthly.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,359
    budsdad said:

    Purchased a XLE AWD Gas, MSRP $33,163 paid $29840. No rebates. Used the subverted rate of .00065 and reduced it to .00001 with 8 MSD. 35 monthly payments of $314 for a 36/15K lease. Includes 5.5% tax and $180 in dealer and title fees. Added 3 option packages to the XLE to take advantage of the higher residuals. Purchased in the Chicago sales area (MN). KC sales area had $500 lease cash but couldn’t find a competitive deal close to me. Needed Blueprint Blue and wanted Michelin tires, got both. Thanks for you help with the M/F and residuals in the different sales areas. Had to educate the dealer some on the MSD program. MSD saved $35 monthly.

    Congrats!

    Thanks for the report.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • skwskw Posts: 24
    edited September 2019
    Good morning. RV & MF for an AWD '19 LE and XLE, 24mo, 12k mi/yr, in zip 02184? For incentives I was told there is a $500 lease rebate and also a $500 loyalty rebate. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,092
    skw said:

    Good morning. RV & MF for an AWD '19 LE and XLE, 24mo, 12k mi/yr, in zip 02184? For incentives I was told there is a $500 lease rebate and also a $500 loyalty rebate. Thank you.

    .00079 MF and 68% residual
    Either trim

    No info on either of those rebates

    36/12 residual is 61%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • skwskw Posts: 24
    kyfdx said:

    skw said:

    Good morning. RV & MF for an AWD '19 LE and XLE, 24mo, 12k mi/yr, in zip 02184? For incentives I was told there is a $500 lease rebate and also a $500 loyalty rebate. Thank you.

    .00079 MF and 68% residual
    Either trim

    No info on either of those rebates

    36/12 residual is 61%
    Thank you. Going back and forth on email. Might be signing this afternoon as I have one dealer at 17% off MSRP before incentives. He hasn't given me the MF & RV he's using but calculating at the numbers you just gave, my number is less than $4 from his. I'll report back once the ink is dry.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,092
    skw said:

    kyfdx said:

    skw said:

    Good morning. RV & MF for an AWD '19 LE and XLE, 24mo, 12k mi/yr, in zip 02184? For incentives I was told there is a $500 lease rebate and also a $500 loyalty rebate. Thank you.

    .00079 MF and 68% residual
    Either trim

    No info on either of those rebates

    36/12 residual is 61%
    Thank you. Going back and forth on email. Might be signing this afternoon as I have one dealer at 17% off MSRP before incentives. He hasn't given me the MF & RV he's using but calculating at the numbers you just gave, my number is less than $4 from his. I'll report back once the ink is dry.
    Good luck!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello! Could I get the RV & MF for an AWD '19 XLE, XLE-P, and Limited for 36mo, 12k mi/yr, in zip 98101? Please list any rebates, incentives, and/or loyalty. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,092

    Hello! Could I get the RV & MF for an AWD '19 XLE, XLE-P, and Limited for 36mo, 12k mi/yr, in zip 98101? Please list any rebates, incentives, and/or loyalty. Thanks!

    .00082 MF
    61%/59%/57% residual
    $500 lease cash

    No loyalty info

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Michaell said:

    mezzano1 said:

    Mf and residual for an awd xle and xle hybrid at 18403. Tier 2 and tier 3 credit. Any incentives

    Lease term and miles per year?
    Sorry 36/15
  • Hello. RV, MF, rebates for XLE and XLE Premium AWD , 36/12 in zip 11228. Thanks.
  • Jess_C_09Jess_C_09 60411Posts: 3
    Hi!

    Could I get the numbers (MF/RV/Incentives) for a 2019 RAV4 Hybrid, 36/12 for zipcode 60411.

    Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,092
    mezzano1 said:

    Michaell said:

    mezzano1 said:

    Mf and residual for an awd xle and xle hybrid at 18403. Tier 2 and tier 3 credit. Any incentives

    Lease term and miles per year?
    Sorry 36/15
    Tier 1+
    Gas: .00140 MF and 59% residual. $500 lease cash
    Hybrid: .00220 MF and 61% residual

    Tier 2: Add .00055 to MF
    Tier 3: Add .00145 to MF

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,092
    Thedude65 said:

    Hello. RV, MF, rebates for XLE and XLE Premium AWD , 36/12 in zip 11228. Thanks.

    .00140 MF
    61%/59% residual for XLE/XLEP
    $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,092
    Jess_C_09 said:

    Hi!

    Could I get the numbers (MF/RV/Incentives) for a 2019 RAV4 Hybrid, 36/12 for zipcode 60411.

    Thanks in advance!

    Which trim?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Jess_C_09Jess_C_09 60411Posts: 3
    @kyfdx sorry! Looking at the XLE
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,359
    Jess_C_09 said:

    Hi!

    Could I get the numbers (MF/RV/Incentives) for a 2019 RAV4 Hybrid, 36/12 for zipcode 60411.

    Thanks in advance!

    Jess_C_09 said:

    @kyfdx sorry! Looking at the XLE

    .00220 and 63%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • leaseguy3leaseguy3 Posts: 36
    edited September 2019
    Can I please get Incentives and MF/RV for 2019 XLE and LE for 36/15 in 89148.
    Are you aware of any sites/links that show actual historical sale prices for vehicles?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,092
    leaseguy3 said:

    Can I please get Incentives and MF/RV for 2019 XLE and LE for 36/15 in 89148.
    Are you aware of any sites/links that show actual historical sale prices for vehicles?

    Thank you!

    .00102 MF and 59% residual
    $500 lease cash

    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dzy1dzy1 Posts: 12
    edited September 2019
    MF Residual and incentives for a 2019 Rav4 LE AWD 36/12 adn 36/15 at zip code 26505 please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,359
    dzy1 said:

    MF Residual and incentives for a 2019 Rav4 LE AWD 36/12 adn 36/15 at zip code 26505 please

    36/15
    .00140 and 59%; $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could you let me know the MF Residual and Incentives for a 2019 Rav4 XLE Premium, Adventure and XSE Hybrid, 36/12 in zip code 14472? I am getting some pretty wild numbers from a local dealer that don't seem right. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,359
    Tyrien said:

    Could you let me know the MF Residual and Incentives for a 2019 Rav4 XLE Premium, Adventure and XSE Hybrid, 36/12 in zip code 14472? I am getting some pretty wild numbers from a local dealer that don't seem right. Thanks!

    AWD?
    Gas - .00140 and 59% (XLE-P) or 58% (Adv); $500 lease cash
    Hybrid - .00220 and 60%; no incentives

    Our numbers are from TFS; if your dealer is using another bank, we can't verify them.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Yes, AWD, sorry. I was told .0014 and 58% on the adventure with no incentives (is the lease cash available for everyone?) and .0022 and 58% on the hybrid, so something is a little off with his numbers. He also was at MSRP on both with no budging, said they are selling them faster than they can stock them, yet there were dozens on the lot...
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,359
    Tyrien said:

    Yes, AWD, sorry. I was told .0014 and 58% on the adventure with no incentives (is the lease cash available for everyone?) and .0022 and 58% on the hybrid, so something is a little off with his numbers. He also was at MSRP on both with no budging, said they are selling them faster than they can stock them, yet there were dozens on the lot...

    Move on to another dealer ... too many issues to overcome with this one.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi All,

    Can I get the MF/Residual for 2019 Toyota RAV4 LE / LE Hybrid for 15K/36 months. Zip Code: 94566

    Also, any incentives, especially for a new owner?

    Thanks in advance!

    - Nick
  • Hi,

    Could you please share the MF and Residuals for LE, XLE and XLE Premium (FWD) for 36/12 and 36/10 for zip 30306?

    Thanks in advance! :)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,359

    Hi All,

    Can I get the MF/Residual for 2019 Toyota RAV4 LE / LE Hybrid for 15K/36 months. Zip Code: 94566

    Also, any incentives, especially for a new owner?

    Thanks in advance!

    - Nick

    Gas - .00071 and 59%
    Hybrid - .00157 and 63%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,359

    Hi,

    Could you please share the MF and Residuals for LE, XLE and XLE Premium (FWD) for 36/12 and 36/10 for zip 30306?

    Thanks in advance! :)

    36/12
    .00124 and 66%, 64% or 63%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dzy1dzy1 Posts: 12
    I noticed on Toyota's website there is a $750 cash back for Rav4's. However a dealer is saying they can't apply that towards a lease. Is that correct? I don't see anything on Toyota's website that says it can't be a lease.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,359
    dzy1 said:

    I noticed on Toyota's website there is a $750 cash back for Rav4's. However a dealer is saying they can't apply that towards a lease. Is that correct? I don't see anything on Toyota's website that says it can't be a lease.

    That is correct - it is a purchase incentive only

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AzureSky2AzureSky2 Posts: 4
    edited September 2019
    Hello all! I am looking at a 2019 Rav 4 XLE AWD.

    Looking for a 3 year 12k per year lease, with $2,000 down. At first they offered me $338 a month but I got them down to $250 a month.

    If I do not plan on buying at the end does residual matter? (Have been debating this with my friend)

    Is this a good deal?

    Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,359
    AzureSky2 said:

    Hello all! I am looking at a 2019 Rav 4 XLE AWD.

    Looking for a 3 year 12k per year lease, with $2,000 down. At first they offered me $338 a month but I got them down to $250 a month.

    If I do not plan on buying at the end does residual matter? (Have been debating this with my friend)

    Is this a good deal?

    Thanks!!

    The residual matters as it sets the amount of depreciation you pay for during the lease.

    But, nothing you can do about it, as the bank sets the residual percentage.

    What is your ZIP code?
    What is the MSRP?
    What is the selling price?
    What is the itemization of the $2000 up front?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DigarDigar Miami, flPosts: 2
    edited September 2019
    Hello.
    Could you please provide me with Can I get the MF/Residual for 2019 Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium in zip 33127. 12k/36m. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,359
    Digar said:

    Hello.
    Could you please provide me with Can I get the MF/Residual for 2019 Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium in zip 33127. 12k/36m. Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DigarDigar Miami, flPosts: 2
    Michaell said:

    Digar said:

    Hello.
    Could you please provide me with Can I get the MF/Residual for 2019 Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium in zip 33127. 12k/36m. Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,092
    Digar said:

    Michaell said:

    Digar said:

    Hello.
    Could you please provide me with Can I get the MF/Residual for 2019 Toyota RAV4 XLE Premium in zip 33127. 12k/36m. Thanks!

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
    .00124 MF and 63% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Michaell said:

    AzureSky2 said:

    Hello all! I am looking at a 2019 Rav 4 XLE AWD.

    Looking for a 3 year 12k per year lease, with $2,000 down. At first they offered me $338 a month but I got them down to $250 a month.

    If I do not plan on buying at the end does residual matter? (Have been debating this with my friend)

    Is this a good deal?

    Thanks!!

    The residual matters as it sets the amount of depreciation you pay for during the lease.

    But, nothing you can do about it, as the bank sets the residual percentage.

    What is your ZIP code?
    What is the MSRP?
    What is the selling price?
    What is the itemization of the $2000 up front?
    I will get more information from the dealer. The zip code is 01501 -

    What do you mean by itemization of the $2000? Apologies if the question is obvious but I do not understand.

    Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,359
    AzureSky2 said:

    Michaell said:

    AzureSky2 said:

    Hello all! I am looking at a 2019 Rav 4 XLE AWD.

    Looking for a 3 year 12k per year lease, with $2,000 down. At first they offered me $338 a month but I got them down to $250 a month.

    If I do not plan on buying at the end does residual matter? (Have been debating this with my friend)

    Is this a good deal?

    Thanks!!

    The residual matters as it sets the amount of depreciation you pay for during the lease.

    But, nothing you can do about it, as the bank sets the residual percentage.

    What is your ZIP code?
    What is the MSRP?
    What is the selling price?
    What is the itemization of the $2000 up front?
    I will get more information from the dealer. The zip code is 01501 -

    What do you mean by itemization of the $2000? Apologies if the question is obvious but I do not understand.

    Thanks!

    .00079 and 61%
    $500 lease cash

    Have the dealer explain to you what the $2000 covers - first payment, acquisition fee, RMV costs, etc. It's likely not all "down payment", and it would help us to know how much each line item is.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 2019 RAV4 XLE AWD 36/12, Zip 44111
Sign In or Register to comment.