Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently tried to purchase a new vehicle after being out of the market for a while and found that prices were much higher than you expected? A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 1/22 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Mazda CX-5 Lease Deals and Prices

1414244464762

Comments

  • OrlandoOrlando OrlandoPosts: 12
    Dang, bmwlease,
    They knocked $3,540 off the price, and gave you 59% RV? Well done.
    2019 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring (Machine Grey/Parchment)
    Leased for 36/12 at $335/month for 35 months from Classic Mazda in Orlando.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,041
    bmwlease said:

    kyfdx said:

    bmwlease said:

    Can someone please provide MF and Residual for 2019 CX-5 GT, 36/10 lease term. 92127 zipcode. Thanks.

    FWD or AWD?
    FWD
    .00001 MF and 59% residual
    $570 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,041
    Orlando said:

    Could you, please, provide the MF, RV and Incentives for 36/12 in 32828?

    2019 CX-5 GT FWD
    2019 CX-5 GT FWD w/ Premium Pkg
    2019 CX-5 GT AWD
    2019 CX-5 GT AWD w/ Premium Pkg

    As usual, Thank You, for providing this information.

    .00001 MF and 58% residual
    $570 lease cash

    On all

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,041

    Hi All,

    Happy Friday! Can I get the MF/Residual for 2019 Mazda CX-5 Sport in either FWD or AWD. 15K/36 months. Zip Code: 94566

    Also, any incentives, especially for a new owner?

    Thanks in advance!

    -Nick

    .00001 MF
    FWD: 54% residual. $365 lease cash
    AWD: 55% residual. $210 lease cash

    No info on other incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,041
    Jess_C_09 said:

    Hi!

    Could I get the numbers (MF/RV/Incentives) for a 2019 Cx-5 touring AWD with preferred package, 36/12k for zipcode 60411.

    Thanks in advance!

    .00001 MF and 57% residual
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,041
    bmwlease said:

    Does this look like a good deal on 2019 Cx5 FWD, Grand Touring, 36/10K miles, zipcode 92127 ?

    MSRP: $31,090
    Selling price;$27,550
    Residual value:
    $18,343.10
    MF: 0.00001
    Acquisition $595
    Doc fee: $85
    DMV licensing and registration: $437
    Upfront tax:$35.4
    Net cap cost:
    $28,813.16

    $310 per month (includes taxes). 35 such payments. Nothing due at signing.

    That is a good deal.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • fasterpleasefasterplease Posts: 44
    edited September 2019
    Hi -

    Current MF, Residual, and Incentives for 86303. 36/10 CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve.

    Thank You!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,891

    Hi -

    Current MF, Residual, and Incentives for 86303. 36/10 CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve.

    Thank You!

    .00085 and 57%
    $360 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ThumbsUpThumbsUp Los AngelesPosts: 5
    Hello, can you please help me with the MF and RV and any incentives for a cx5 Signature AWD 36/15 lease in 91411? Thanks!
  • Torch1024Torch1024 Everett, WAPosts: 11
    edited September 2019
    Could you please provide me MF and RV for GT, AWD, 36/12, zip98204?
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,041
    ThumbsUp said:

    Hello, can you please help me with the MF and RV and any incentives for a cx5 Signature AWD 36/15 lease in 91411? Thanks!

    .00085 MF and 52% residual
    $360 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,041
    Torch1024 said:

    Could you please provide me MF and RV for GT, AWD, 36/12, zip98204?
    Thank you!

    .00001 MF and 58% residual
    $210 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dmild17dmild17 IowaPosts: 28
    Can I get the MF, Incentives and Residual for CX5 Sport AWD? Zip code 52730 36/10 and 48/10. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,891
    dmild17 said:

    Can I get the MF, Incentives and Residual for CX5 Sport AWD? Zip code 52730 36/10 and 48/10. Thank you!

    36/10 - .00001 and 58%
    48/10 - .00112 and 48%
    $210 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hmm, just checked the Sept #'s for GTR vs Aug - appears they generally went from .00120 / 58% -> .00085 / 56%.

    In my Excel sheet this gives pretty much an identical lease payment. About the only advantage I can see would be if you wanted to purchase the vehicle after the lease was done, the Sept combo might be better (less money paid on interest, more on vehicle).

    -v
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,041
    vydra3 said:

    Hmm, just checked the Sept #'s for GTR vs Aug - appears they generally went from .00120 / 58% -> .00085 / 56%.

    In my Excel sheet this gives pretty much an identical lease payment. About the only advantage I can see would be if you wanted to purchase the vehicle after the lease was done, the Sept combo might be better (less money paid on interest, more on vehicle).

    -v

    That's typical... adjusting the numbers to keep the same payment, roughly

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I get the MF, Incentives and Residual for CX5 Touring and CX5 Grand Touring FWD? Zip code is 32259. Thank you!
  • What are the numbers for CX5 Grand Touring Reserve, 36/15 and 36/12, zip: 33837?
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,891
    catsinjax said:

    Can I get the MF, Incentives and Residual for CX5 Touring and CX5 Grand Touring FWD? Zip code is 32259. Thank you!

    36/15
    GT FWD - .00001 and 56%; $210 lease cash
    Touring FWD - .00001 and 55%; no incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,891
    ZIceBear said:

    What are the numbers for CX5 Grand Touring Reserve, 36/15 and 36/12, zip: 33837?
    Thank you!

    36/15
    .00085 and 54%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • izjamestizjamest HoustonPosts: 4
    Want to get a CX-5 Grand touring w/ Premium Package here in Houston, Texas. Any recommendations on what I should be looking at lease wise?

    So far best I have been quoted is 350 with 2K down. Which is not great at all for a grand touring. Now if it was a grand touring reserve, that would be another story.

    Thanks!!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,041
    izjamest said:

    Want to get a CX-5 Grand touring w/ Premium Package here in Houston, Texas. Any recommendations on what I should be looking at lease wise?

    So far best I have been quoted is 350 with 2K down. Which is not great at all for a grand touring. Now if it was a grand touring reserve, that would be another story.

    Thanks!!!

    FWD or AWD?

    What term and mileage allowance?

    What is the MSRP?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ZIceBearZIceBear Posts: 2
    edited September 2019
    Thank you for the information!

    What would be a good lease deal for a:
    - Mazda Grand Touring Reserve, AWD, Red Crystal exterior, MVSP: $36,460
    - 36 months, 12,000 mile allowance
    - Zip: 33837
    - Credit score: around 780

    I read on the site here that I should try to keep the down payment to a minimum. I'm also trying to get a maintenance package included to prevent any maintenance costs in the lease period.
  • BobsJohnsonBobsJohnson sheboygan,wiPosts: 7
    Howdy,
    can you help me with a MF and Residual on a CX-5 GT and a GT reserve 53081
    Ty
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,891
    ZIceBear said:

    Thank you for the information!

    What would be a good lease deal for a:
    - Mazda Grand Touring Reserve, AWD, Red Crystal exterior, MVSP: $36,460
    - 36 months, 12,000 mile allowance
    - Zip: 33837
    - Credit score: around 780

    I read on the site here that I should try to keep the down payment to a minimum. I'm also trying to get a maintenance package included to prevent any maintenance costs in the lease period.

    You'll need to provide us with the negotiated price and cap cost so we can model a payment.

    The maintenace package is likely over priced. I was offered one for the Jetta I leased - dealer wanted $350. I spent just over $200 for the services I had done during the 36 months I had the car.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,891

    Howdy,
    can you help me with a MF and Residual on a CX-5 GT and a GT reserve 53081
    Ty

    GT - FWD or AWD?
    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Zip 11223

    36 month/12k miles

    2019 Mazda Cx 5 gtr AWD

    Looking for MF/Residual/Lease incentives

    Thanks
  • OrlandoOrlando OrlandoPosts: 12
    edited September 2019
    Took the leap! I feel pretty good about this (so don't ruin my high). ha ha
    No, go ahead, be honest.

    2019 Grand Touring FWD, Metallic Gray/Parchment, w/o Premium Pkg (but, those dang roof rails).
    36 months, 12,000 miles in 32828.
    $570 lease cash, and 1st payment by Mazda, $0 due at signing
    $333.35/month for 35 months.
    Leasehackr Score: 9 (details in the link)

    Thank You to those who keep us informed and ensure we get the best value.
    2019 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring (Machine Grey/Parchment)
    Leased for 36/12 at $335/month for 35 months from Classic Mazda in Orlando.
  • BobsJohnsonBobsJohnson sheboygan,wiPosts: 7
    Howdy,
    can you help me with a MF and Residual on a CX-5 GT and a GT reserve 53081
    Ty

    AWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,891

    Zip 11223

    36 month/12k miles

    2019 Mazda Cx 5 gtr AWD

    Looking for MF/Residual/Lease incentives

    Thanks

    .00085 and 56%
    $360 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,891
    Orlando said:

    Took the leap! I feel pretty good about this (so don't ruin my high). ha ha
    No, go ahead, be honest.

    2019 Grand Touring FWD, Metallic Gray/Parchment, w/o Premium Pkg (but, those dang roof rails).
    36 months, 12,000 miles in 32828.
    $570 lease cash, and 1st payment by Mazda, $0 due at signing
    $333.35/month for 35 months.
    Leasehackr Score: 9 (details in the link)

    Thank You to those who keep us informed and ensure we get the best value.

    Congrats!

    Thanks for the report.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,891

    Howdy,
    can you help me with a MF and Residual on a CX-5 GT and a GT reserve 53081
    Ty

    AWD

    GT - FWD or AWD?
    Lease term and mileage?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jonarbucklejonarbuckle 02660Posts: 18
    Could you please provide me MF and RV for Touring and GT, AWD, 36/10 and 36/12, zip 02660 and 02169?
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,041

    Could you please provide me MF and RV for Touring and GT, AWD, 36/10 and 36/12, zip 02660 and 02169?
    Thank you!

    36/12
    .00001 MF
    Touring: 57% residual. $720 lease cash
    GT: 58% residual. $570 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • WowsersWowsers LAPosts: 13
    Can you please provide lease numbers for GTR AWD in 91030, incentive shows $500 in the zipcode 91030 is this correct?
    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,041
    Wowsers said:

    Can you please provide lease numbers for GTR AWD in 91030, incentive shows $500 in the zipcode 91030 is this correct?
    Thank you

    .00085 MF and 54% residual
    $360 lease cash

    The $500 is for cash or third-party financing. Not valid with the lease program, or low APR Mazda finance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi.
    What is the money factor, residual, and lease and loyalty credits, if any, for a 2019 Mazda C5, Signature, All-wheel Drive, 39,000 for 13,000 miles per year, for Central Pa, zip 16801.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,041
    JCLCPA said:

    Hi.
    What is the money factor, residual, and lease and loyalty credits, if any, for a 2019 Mazda C5, Signature, All-wheel Drive, 39,000 for 13,000 miles per year, for Central Pa, zip 16801.

    The best term is 36 months

    36/12
    .00085 MF and 54% residual
    No lease incentives
    No loyalty info

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I get the Residual for CX5 Touring and CX5 Grand Touring FWD? Zip code is 32259.
    For 36 mos/12k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,891
    catsinjax said:

    Can I get the Residual for CX5 Touring and CX5 Grand Touring FWD? Zip code is 32259.
    For 36 mos/12k

    .00001 MF
    GT FWD - 58% and $210 lease cash
    Touring FWD - 57% and no incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MF, Residual, Incentives for CX-5 Touring AWD and Grand Touring AWD, Zip 44111
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,891

    MF, Residual, Incentives for CX-5 Touring AWD and Grand Touring AWD, Zip 44111

    36/15
    .00001 MF
    GT AWD - 56% and $570 incentives
    Touring AWD - 55% and $1080 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • izjamestizjamest HoustonPosts: 4
    Looking for help on a lease. So far have not been getting good deals like you guys have but I don't want to give in.

    I am based in Houston, Texas.
    In the market for a Mazda CX-5 AWD Grand Touring with premium package.
    No color preference, but the dark crystal blue would be nice.
    Ideally 12K miles/year for 36 months
    Lease per month 300-350 with 0 down.
    I know Mazda deals are hard to come by so I am looking around.

    Thank you!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,891
    izjamest said:

    Looking for help on a lease. So far have not been getting good deals like you guys have but I don't want to give in.

    I am based in Houston, Texas.
    In the market for a Mazda CX-5 AWD Grand Touring with premium package.
    No color preference, but the dark crystal blue would be nice.
    Ideally 12K miles/year for 36 months
    Lease per month 300-350 with 0 down.
    I know Mazda deals are hard to come by so I am looking around.

    Thank you!!!

    .00001 and 58%
    $210 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello. Could I please get MF, RV, and any incentives for 2019 Mazda CX-5 GT, GTR, Signature 36/10k? Zip: 60467
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,891

    Hello. Could I please get MF, RV, and any incentives for 2019 Mazda CX-5 GT, GTR, Signature 36/10k? Zip: 60467

    GT - FWD or AWD?

    .00085 and 57% (GTR) or 55% (SIG)
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello! Could I get any lease incentives, RV and MF for Touring with Touring Preferred Package and Grand Touring Trims, FWD, for 36/10k and 36/12k, 24 months would be preferable although I do not think Mazda offers that.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 134,891
    sabal1707 said:

    Hello! Could I get any lease incentives, RV and MF for Touring with Touring Preferred Package and Grand Touring Trims, FWD, for 36/10k and 36/12k, 24 months would be preferable although I do not think Mazda offers that.

    Mazda offers a 24 month term, but the numbers are not favorable.

    What is your ZIP code?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    sabal1707 said:

    Hello! Could I get any lease incentives, RV and MF for Touring with Touring Preferred Package and Grand Touring Trims, FWD, for 36/10k and 36/12k, 24 months would be preferable although I do not think Mazda offers that.

    Mazda offers a 24 month term, but the numbers are not favorable.

    What is your ZIP code?
    92056, sorry about that!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 143,041
    sabal1707 said:

    Michaell said:

    sabal1707 said:

    Hello! Could I get any lease incentives, RV and MF for Touring with Touring Preferred Package and Grand Touring Trims, FWD, for 36/10k and 36/12k, 24 months would be preferable although I do not think Mazda offers that.

    Mazda offers a 24 month term, but the numbers are not favorable.

    What is your ZIP code?
    92056, sorry about that!
    36/12
    .00001 MF
    GT: 58% residual. $930 lease cash
    Touring: 57% residual. $720 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.