Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Audi A5 Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,554
edited December 2018 in Audi
Ask your 2019 A5 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2019 Audi A5 here.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«1345678

Comments

  • Can I have the money factor, residual and available incentives for a 2019 A5 premium plus coupe in 60515?  36/12 please. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,726

    Can I have the money factor, residual and available incentives for a 2019 A5 premium plus coupe in 60515?  36/12 please. 

    .00147 and 55%
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I please get mf, residual for 2019 A5 Cab, 10k and 7500 miles, 36 and 42 months? And incentives? In New York, if that matters. Thanks, really appreciate all the help on the forums!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,554
    linyguy said:

    Can I please get mf, residual for 2019 A5 Cab, 10k and 7500 miles, 36 and 42 months? And incentives? In New York, if that matters. Thanks, really appreciate all the help on the forums!

    Premium Plus
    36.10: .00119 MF and 54% residual
    42/10: .00139 MF and 50% residual

    $1000 lease bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AairozoAairozo 95826Posts: 2
    Can I please get mf, residual for 2019 A5 sport back prestige, 10k and 7500 miles, 39 months in 95826?  Thx
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,726
    Aairozo said:

    Can I please get mf, residual for 2019 A5 sport back prestige, 10k and 7500 miles, 39 months in 95826?  Thx

    39/10
    .00251 and 55%
    $500 market allowance
    $750 SOA bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • AairozoAairozo 95826Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

    Aairozo said:

    Can I please get mf, residual for 2019 A5 sport back prestige, 10k and 7500 miles, 39 months in 95826?  Thx

    39/10
    .00251 and 55%
    $500 market allowance
    $750 SOA bonus
    Thanks! Are these the same for 39/7500?
  • sgudivakasgudivaka 01970Posts: 17
    Finance numbers and incentives for 2019 A5 sport back prestige for 60 months please. 01970
  • Hi are there any incentives available on the SB Premium Plus 39/12k? Zip code is 07652. Thank you! 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,554
    Aairozo said:

    Michaell said:

    Aairozo said:

    Can I please get mf, residual for 2019 A5 sport back prestige, 10k and 7500 miles, 39 months in 95826?  Thx

    39/10
    .00251 and 55%
    $500 market allowance
    $750 SOA bonus
    Thanks! Are these the same for 39/7500?
    56% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,554

    Hi are there any incentives available on the SB Premium Plus 39/12k? Zip code is 07652. Thank you! 

    .00251 MF and 57% residual
    $750 SOA credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,554
    sgudivaka said:

    Finance numbers and incentives for 2019 A5 sport back prestige for 60 months please. 01970

    5.29% APR
    $750 SOA credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ckauffmanckauffman HoustonPosts: 3
    2019 A5 SB premium plus w Audi care 36mo/15k 77459? MF & res Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,726
    ckauffman said:

    2019 A5 SB premium plus w Audi care 36mo/15k 77459? MF & res Thanks

    .00251 and 57%
    $750 Season of Audi bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sgudivakasgudivaka 01970Posts: 17
    To get that 750 SOA credit, should the car be financed/leased from AFS?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,726
    sgudivaka said:

    To get that 750 SOA credit, should the car be financed/leased from AFS?

    I don't have that information one way or the other.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,554
    sgudivaka said:

    To get that 750 SOA credit, should the car be financed/leased from AFS?

    The SOA credit is valid with any purchase or lease, regardless of financial institution or cash. It comes from Audi, not the bank.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TechErikxTechErikx 90505Posts: 1
    Hi,

    Are there any incentives available on the A5 SB Premium Plus 39/15k or 39/12k

    Zip code is 90505.

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 103,726
    TechErikx said:

    Hi,

    Are there any incentives available on the A5 SB Premium Plus 39/15k or 39/12k

    Zip code is 90505.

    Thank you!

    39/15
    .00251 and 55%
    $500 market allowance
    $750 Season of Audi bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi any idea how much the luxury tax is? I just got hit with this info. I wasn’t aware of a luxury tax. Dealer also told me my rebate is taxable. Is that true? 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,554

    Hi any idea how much the luxury tax is? I just got hit with this info. I wasn’t aware of a luxury tax. Dealer also told me my rebate is taxable. Is that true? 

    In NJ? Not sure.. it might be 0.5%

    Yes, customer rebates are taxable.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sgudivakasgudivaka 01970Posts: 17
    edited December 2018
    Please let me know if any of these fees are unnecessary.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,554
    sgudivaka said:

    Please let me know if any of these fees are unnecessary.

    The doc fee. But, rather than try to negotiate it, ask for $500 more off on the price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mphelps06mphelps06 PittsburghPosts: 2
    Can I please get mf, residual and any incentives for 2019 A5 sport back premium plus, 12k miles, 39 months and in 15022?  Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,554
    mphelps06 said:

    Can I please get mf, residual and any incentives for 2019 A5 sport back premium plus, 12k miles, 39 months and in 15022?  Thanks!

    .00251 MF and 57% residual
    $750 SOA credit

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mphelps06mphelps06 PittsburghPosts: 2
    kyfdx said:
    Can I please get mf, residual and any incentives for 2019 A5 sport back premium plus, 12k miles, 39 months and in 15022?  Thanks!
    .00251 MF and 57% residual $750 SOA credit
    Thanks so much. Have an MSRP of 54530. Any guidance on what selling price to go for? What is typical as far as % off MSRP?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,554
    mphelps06 said:


    kyfdx said:

    mphelps06 said:

    Can I please get mf, residual and any incentives for 2019 A5 sport back premium plus, 12k miles, 39 months and in 15022?  Thanks!

    .00251 MF and 57% residual
    $750 SOA credit

    Thanks so much. Have an MSRP of 54530. Any guidance on what selling price to go for? What is typical as far as % off MSRP?

    Research pricing, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mphelps06 said:


    kyfdx said:

    mphelps06 said:

    Can I please get mf, residual and any incentives for 2019 A5 sport back premium plus, 12k miles, 39 months and in 15022?  Thanks!

    .00251 MF and 57% residual
    $750 SOA credit

    Thanks so much. Have an MSRP of 54530. Any guidance on what selling price to go for? What is typical as far as % off MSRP?

    For the 2019 sportback, the best I have seen right now is 6% off MSRP before rebates.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 113,554

    mphelps06 said:


    kyfdx said:

    mphelps06 said:

    Can I please get mf, residual and any incentives for 2019 A5 sport back premium plus, 12k miles, 39 months and in 15022?  Thanks!

    .00251 MF and 57% residual
    $750 SOA credit

    Thanks so much. Have an MSRP of 54530. Any guidance on what selling price to go for? What is typical as far as % off MSRP?
    For the 2019 sportback, the best I have seen right now is 6% off MSRP before rebates.

    6% is pretty typical for Audi

    Research pricing, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you guys for ALL your help! I love this car. 
«1345678
Sign In or Register to comment.