2020 BMW 3-Series Lease Deals and Prices

1303133353658

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,162
    urban63 said:

    Can I please get the MF and RV for a 2020 330i in 94403 for the month of May?
    12/36.

    Thank you.

    .00118 and 59%
    $750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • CaymenCiderCaymenCider Member Posts: 3
    Can I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 m340ix for zip 14226. 36/15k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,162

    Can I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 m340ix for zip 14226. 36/15k

    .00118 and 57%
    $1000 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mjp1785mjp1785 PhoenixMember Posts: 32
    Can I please get the May 2020 MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 m340i (rwd) for zip 85022. 36/12
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,466
    mjp1785 said:

    Can I please get the May 2020 MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 m340i (rwd) for zip 85022. 36/12

    .00118 MF and 59% residual
    $1000 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,466
    nickel513 said:

    Would you please reply with the May 2020 MF, RV, and Incentives (Lease Credit/Loyalty/Other) for a 2020 330xi (awd) for zip 45230.

    36/10

    Thank you.

    .00118 MF and 60% residual
    $750 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,466
    AM77W said:

    Hello!

    Wondering if this is a good deal. Thank you in advance for your advice!

    2020 330i, 36/12K
    MSRP: $47,695
    Rebates: $1,750
    Negotiated Price: $42,545
    RV: 59%
    MF: 0.00138
    Gross Cap: $44,129
    Adj Cap: $42,739
    No MSD
    DP: $2,500
    Zip: 90005
    $488 a month.

    Is there anywhere I can get a lower monthly without adding more down payment? Thanks!

    .00118 MF and 59% residual

    Marked up MF is adding about $15/mo. to the payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,466

    Can I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 m340ix for zip 14226. 36/15k

    .00118 MF and 57% residual
    $1000 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Cav8440Cav8440 Member Posts: 11
    Hi,

    Do you have the money factor and residual for an m340 24/10 and 36/10, area code 92123. Also, if you could provide any rebates/incentives that would be great. Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,466
    Cav8440 said:

    Hi,

    Do you have the money factor and residual for an m340 24/10 and 36/10, area code 92123. Also, if you could provide any rebates/incentives that would be great. Thanks in advance.

    .00118 MF
    64%/60% residual
    $1000 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SkoolpsychSkoolpsych Member Posts: 3
    Hello,

    Could I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 m340i for zip 93314. 36/15k.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,162

    Hello,

    Could I please get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 m340i for zip 93314. 36/15k.

    .00118 and 57%
    $1000 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Mhussain8Mhussain8 Orlando Member Posts: 15
    Hello may I have RV MF and incentives on a 2020 330i RWD in 32825 36/12 also if there is loyalty or conquest
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,162
    Mhussain8 said:

    Hello may I have RV MF and incentives on a 2020 330i RWD in 32825 36/12 also if there is loyalty or conquest

    .00118 and 59%
    $750 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty or $1000 conquest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dchardchar Member Posts: 6
    Hello. May I have the residual, MF, and incentives for 2020 M340i RWD in 92506 for 36 months/12K miles? Conquest incentive available? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,466
    dchar said:

    Hello. May I have the residual, MF, and incentives for 2020 M340i RWD in 92506 for 36 months/12K miles? Conquest incentive available? Thanks!

    .00118 MF and 59% residual
    $1000 lease credit
    $1000 conquest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • livelovelearnlevitylivelovelearnlevity Member Posts: 8
    Hi, I'm looking for the MF and Residual for 2020 330i X-drive for a 36mo/10k lease in 80302. Also, are there any additional credits for a current BMW 3-series leasee getting another 3-series or loyalty incentives of any kind in CO right now? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,162

    Hi, I'm looking for the MF and Residual for 2020 330i X-drive for a 36mo/10k lease in 80302. Also, are there any additional credits for a current BMW 3-series leasee getting another 3-series or loyalty incentives of any kind in CO right now? Thanks!

    .00118 and 60%
    $750 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jandrew718jandrew718 Member Posts: 7
    edited May 2020
    Hello!

    Can I please get the May 2020 MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 330i for zip 37064 36/12. Also, Loyalty incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,162

    Hello!

    Can I please get the May 2020 MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 330i for zip 37064 36/12. Also, Loyalty incentives?

    .00118 and 59%
    $750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • atsenbatsenb Member Posts: 34
    Hello,

    May I have the May 2020 MF and any incentives (lease credit, loyalty, etc.) for a 2020 330xi for zip code 11101 and 07003 (where I am picking up the car from)? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,466
    atsenb said:

    Hello,

    May I have the May 2020 MF and any incentives (lease credit, loyalty, etc.) for a 2020 330xi for zip code 11101 and 07003 (where I am picking up the car from)? Thank you!

    36/15
    .00118 MF and 57% residual
    $750 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • atsenbatsenb Member Posts: 34
    Thank you kyfdx. I forgot to mention it's for a 36m/10k. I think based on the previous posts, it should be 0.00118 MF and 60% residual.

    Thank you for the quick reply/update on the lease credit and loyalty amt.
  • renrenrenren San DiegoMember Posts: 6
    Can I please get the MF, RV and incentives on a 2020 M340i rwd? Is BMW still offering the 2 month payment incentive for loyalty?

    Zip: 92104

    Terms:
    36/10k
    36/12k

    Thank you!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,162
    atsenb said:

    Thank you kyfdx. I forgot to mention it's for a 36m/10k. I think based on the previous posts, it should be 0.00118 MF and 60% residual.

    Thank you for the quick reply/update on the lease credit and loyalty amt.

    60% for 36/10, correct

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,162
    renren said:

    Can I please get the MF, RV and incentives on a 2020 M340i rwd? Is BMW still offering the 2 month payment incentive for loyalty?

    Zip: 92104

    Terms:
    36/10k
    36/12k

    Thank you!!

    36/12
    .00118 and 59%
    $1000 lease credit
    $2000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • loonyloony Member Posts: 20
    Looking for May updated residual, MF, and incentives for 330iX and M340iX for 36-month/12k in zip code 22030. My dealership is offering skip-the-first-2-months payments (not defer....you don't pay). Not sure what they're taking away to give that deal.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,466
    loony said:

    Looking for May updated residual, MF, and incentives for 330iX and M340iX for 36-month/12k in zip code 22030. My dealership is offering skip-the-first-2-months payments (not defer....you don't pay). Not sure what they're taking away to give that deal.

    .00118 MF and 59% residual
    330: $750 lease credit
    340: $1000 lease credit

    We've heard of two payment pull-ahead to get out of a lease, but haven't heard about the two payment rebate. If available, it's likely to be BMWFS sponsored. Possible that the dealer doesn't have to contribute.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • loonyloony Member Posts: 20
    kyfdx said:

    loony said:

    Looking for May updated residual, MF, and incentives for 330iX and M340iX for 36-month/12k in zip code 22030. My dealership is offering skip-the-first-2-months payments (not defer....you don't pay). Not sure what they're taking away to give that deal.

    .00118 MF and 59% residual
    330: $750 lease credit
    340: $1000 lease credit

    We've heard of two payment pull-ahead to get out of a lease, but haven't heard about the two payment rebate. If available, it's likely to be BMWFS sponsored. Possible that the dealer doesn't have to contribute.
    Has the $2000 loyalty gone away?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,466
    loony said:

    kyfdx said:

    loony said:

    Looking for May updated residual, MF, and incentives for 330iX and M340iX for 36-month/12k in zip code 22030. My dealership is offering skip-the-first-2-months payments (not defer....you don't pay). Not sure what they're taking away to give that deal.

    .00118 MF and 59% residual
    330: $750 lease credit
    340: $1000 lease credit

    We've heard of two payment pull-ahead to get out of a lease, but haven't heard about the two payment rebate. If available, it's likely to be BMWFS sponsored. Possible that the dealer doesn't have to contribute.
    Has the $2000 loyalty gone away?
    We still show it

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SdtvceSdtvce Member Posts: 1
    Can I get the residual, MF and incentives for 330i xdrive for 36-months/10k? Zip: 15206. There is a dealer offering 11% off MSRP. But I heard people can typically get 12% off during this time. Is that true?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,162
    Sdtvce said:

    Can I get the residual, MF and incentives for 330i xdrive for 36-months/10k? Zip: 15206. There is a dealer offering 11% off MSRP. But I heard people can typically get 12% off during this time. Is that true?

    .00118 and 60%
    $750 lease credit

    Look here for pricing help:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sracsracsracsrac Member Posts: 7
    Hi, can I get the May 2020 residual and MF for bmw M340i and M340i xDrive
    12k/ 36 months
    Zip Code: 92802
    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,162
    sracsrac said:

    Hi, can I get the May 2020 residual and MF for bmw M340i and M340i xDrive
    12k/ 36 months
    Zip Code: 92802
    Thanks in advance!

    .00118 and 59%
    $1000 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • salmunlowsalmunlow Member Posts: 9
    Hi,
    May 2020 residual and MF for BMW M340i and M340i xDrive
    12k/36 and 10k/36
    Zip Code: 90241
    Any Incentives too please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,162
    salmunlow said:

    Hi,
    May 2020 residual and MF for BMW M340i and M340i xDrive
    12k/36 and 10k/36
    Zip Code: 90241
    Any Incentives too please

    36/12
    .00118 and 59%
    $1000 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • valkat1valkat1 Member Posts: 23
    Took delivery yesterday. Dealer offered me to skip a second lease payment, but didn't offer to credit me for the first one, since it was already paid, as part of my deposit in Feb. I wasn't aware of this offer, so I accepted what was given.
    Is it legal for dealer to deprive me of $$$ like that? Can I fight back?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,466
    valkat1 said:

    Took delivery yesterday. Dealer offered me to skip a second lease payment, but didn't offer to credit me for the first one, since it was already paid, as part of my deposit in Feb. I wasn't aware of this offer, so I accepted what was given.
    Is it legal for dealer to deprive me of $$$ like that? Can I fight back?

    Sorry, we aren't lawyers. You shouldn't sign a deal that you don't like.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,162
    valkat1 said:

    Took delivery yesterday. Dealer offered me to skip a second lease payment, but didn't offer to credit me for the first one, since it was already paid, as part of my deposit in Feb. I wasn't aware of this offer, so I accepted what was given.
    Is it legal for dealer to deprive me of $$$ like that? Can I fight back?

    The payment deferral program wasn't in place in February, and the deposit was part of your order.

    I suppose you could contact BMWFS and ask for their opinion on this.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • adah97adah97 Member Posts: 3
    Mates, can you please evaluate my quote on a BMW 330i 2020

    Model : 330i with Convince Package.
    Term: 36/ 10,000 miles
    MSRP: $45,745
    Discount: $3708
    Rebate: $1750
    Adjusted Price: $40,287
    Doc: $899
    Net Price (tax and doc included): $42,015
    Cash down: $2000
    $537 a month
    Zip: 32399




  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,466
    adah97 said:

    Mates, can you please evaluate my quote on a BMW 330i 2020

    Model : 330i with Convince Package.
    Term: 36/ 10,000 miles
    MSRP: $45,745
    Discount: $3708
    Rebate: $1750
    Adjusted Price: $40,287
    Doc: $899
    Net Price (tax and doc included): $42,015
    Cash down: $2000
    $537 a month
    Zip: 32399




    .00118 MF and 60% residual
    $750 lease credit

    Just 6% off before incentives. I'd shop around. $900 doc fees don't help

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • adah97adah97 Member Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

    adah97 said:

    Mates, can you please evaluate my quote on a BMW 330i 2020

    Model : 330i with Convince Package.
    Term: 36/ 10,000 miles
    MSRP: $45,745
    Discount: $3708
    Rebate: $1750
    Adjusted Price: $40,287
    Doc: $899
    Net Price (tax and doc included): $42,015
    Cash down: $2000
    $537 a month
    Zip: 32399




    .00118 MF and 60% residual
    $750 lease credit

    Just 6% off before incentives. I'd shop around. $900 doc fees don't help
    Thank you, If I could negotiate, in your opinion what should be a sweet deal ?
  • Ehoefle1Ehoefle1 14623Member Posts: 8
    Hi, I am looking for the May RV and MF for a 2020 330xi, 36 months 12k miles per year for 14623 zip code. Any incentives identified would be very much appreciated as well. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,162
    adah97 said:

    kyfdx said:

    adah97 said:

    Mates, can you please evaluate my quote on a BMW 330i 2020

    Model : 330i with Convince Package.
    Term: 36/ 10,000 miles
    MSRP: $45,745
    Discount: $3708
    Rebate: $1750
    Adjusted Price: $40,287
    Doc: $899
    Net Price (tax and doc included): $42,015
    Cash down: $2000
    $537 a month
    Zip: 32399

    .00118 MF and 60% residual
    $750 lease credit

    Just 6% off before incentives. I'd shop around. $900 doc fees don't help
    Thank you, If I could negotiate, in your opinion what should be a sweet deal ?
    We don't track pricing, but Edmunds does:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,162
    Ehoefle1 said:

    Hi, I am looking for the May RV and MF for a 2020 330xi, 36 months 12k miles per year for 14623 zip code. Any incentives identified would be very much appreciated as well. Thank you.

    .00118 and 59%
    $750 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jhay1234jhay1234 Member Posts: 24
    Hi May i get lease numbers for 330i 15/36 zip code 95648 please? Any conquest credits?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 190,162
    jhay1234 said:

    Hi May i get lease numbers for 330i 15/36 zip code 95648 please? Any conquest credits?

    .00118 and 57%
    $750 lease credit
    $1000 conquest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pbstag24pbstag24 Member Posts: 22
    Hello - Can i get the residual and MF for May on M340 X-Drive, 36 month lease, 12k miles with a zip of 33458
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,466
    pbstag24 said:

    Hello - Can i get the residual and MF for May on M340 X-Drive, 36 month lease, 12k miles with a zip of 33458

    .00118 MF and 59% residual
    $1000 lease credit

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bigfilesharerbigfilesharer Miami, FLMember Posts: 8
    Hi can i get lease numbers for 2020 BMW 330i 36/10 zip code 33155 including MSD's please? Any incentives, loyalty and/or conquest credits?
Sign In or Register to comment.