Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Acura Owners Club - Meet the Members

PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 8,755
edited March 21 in Acura
Hello Acura owners! Welcome to the Edmunds forums.
Whether you're a first time Acura owner or having been driving them for years, take a moment to introduce yourself and share some details about your vehicle.

Edmunds Moderator

Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Just purchased or leased a vehicle? Write your own vehicle review

Meet your fellow owners and discuss your vehicles in our Owners Clubs

Comments

• graphicguygraphicguy Edmunds Poster EmeritusPosts: 11,384
    Thanks! Owner of an ‘18 TLX A-SPEC. Have previously owned a TL.
    2018 Acura TLX 3.5 SH AWD A-SPEC
  • PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Pennsylvania Furnace, PAPosts: 8,755

Thanks! Owner of an ‘18 TLX A-SPEC. Have previously owned a TL.

What color? I kinda like the blue

Edmunds Moderator

Need some roadside assistance? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

• stickguystickguy Posts: 32,070
    Gotta go with red

2019 Acura TLX A-spec 4 cyl. (mine), and 2013 Acura RDX AWD (wife's)

Interior? :)

The whole package has to grab me!

Edmunds Moderator

GG and I both have Red A spec TLX. Apparently it’s a “mature gentleman’s” sporty sedan!

Mines a 2019 4 cyl, with black leather/alcantara interior.

It resides in the garage next to my wife’s 2013 AWD RDX. So right now, we are 100% an Acura family.

Previously we had a 2000 TL (my sons car from HS all the way through college, inherited from my sister with 145k on it, sold with 175k). I also had a 2000 Integra hatch for about 6 months a few years back. Bought that with 175k on it.

Great cars overall. Next one likely is a new RDX to replace the old one, in about 3 years.

edited March 22

“Arrest me Red”....in and out!
    2018 Acura TLX 3.5 SH AWD A-SPEC
    My wife is coming to terms with a red car, but I never would have gotten her to sign off on the red interior too!

Red/red IS sort of a statement :)

Edmunds Moderator

NY Auto Show starting tomorrow. The 2019 Acura NSX sort of changes the image of a hybrid, eh?

Edmunds Moderator

A $6,000 paint job upgrade? I don't know that I'd spring for that, even if I had the money.

Edmunds Moderator

• laurasdadalaurasdada Posts: 3,332
    Former Acura owner, '88 Integra & 05 TL. Two of my faves of all time. The Integra may have been the best screwed together car I've owned, closing the door I felt hermetically sealed in. Yes, even better than my '99 Chrysler 300M! :D

'13 Jaguar XF, possibly my favorite of all the cars I've owned. But, my '09 Jag XK was a beauty, as was my '05 Acura TL, '88 Acura Integra, '84 Mitsubishi Mirage Turbo & '78 VW Scirocco (my first!). And, of course, the '92 Nissan Sentra SE-R and '95 Saab 900s I bought for the ex... Ok, I like a lot of the cars in my life.

I love that feeling of a good door closing :)

I know that sounds kinda dumb, but I think back to my '73 Vega and the feeling that if I closed a door or the hatch too hard, something MIGHT fall off

Edmunds Moderator

• laurasdadalaurasdada Posts: 3,332
    PF_Flyer said:

I love that feeling of a good door closing :)

I know that sounds kinda dumb, but I think back to my '73 Vega and the feeling that if I closed a door or the hatch too hard, something MIGHT fall off

I still have memories of my friend shoveling dirt from the driveway onto the engine fire after he started up his white '73 Vega just a bit before prospective buyers were coming to look at it!

'13 Jaguar XF, possibly my favorite of all the cars I've owned. But, my '09 Jag XK was a beauty, as was my '05 Acura TL, '88 Acura Integra, '84 Mitsubishi Mirage Turbo & '78 VW Scirocco (my first!). And, of course, the '92 Nissan Sentra SE-R and '95 Saab 900s I bought for the ex... Ok, I like a lot of the cars in my life.

Heh... I never had a fire, but I did have both rear side windows on the hatchback fall off of the car on the highway. The hinges that were glued to the front edge of the window unglued themselves.

What are you driving now?

Edmunds Moderator