2020 Jaguar F-Pace Lease Deals and Prices

1356712

Comments

  • dandj03dandj03 Member Posts: 21
    Hello,
    Can you please provide the MF, RV and rebates/incentives on a 2020 F-Pace 25t Premium 36/10k and 39/10k for zip 11710? Could you also provide what the Acquisition & Disposition fee is for Jaguar on this car?

    Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,453
    dandj03 said:

    Hello,
    Can you please provide the MF, RV and rebates/incentives on a 2020 F-Pace 25t Premium 36/10k and 39/10k for zip 11710? Could you also provide what the Acquisition & Disposition fee is for Jaguar on this car?

    Thanks!!

    .00001 and 55%
    .00010 and 53%
    $250 incentive
    $1500 winter bonus

    $795 acquisition fee

    No info on disposition fee

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kcols111kcols111 Member Posts: 21
    edited December 2019
    Hello,

    Can you please provide MF, RV and rebates/incentives on a 2020 F-Pace 25t Premium and Prestige models 36/10k for zip 78701?
    Looking for numbers for December and January.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,639
    kcols111 said:

    Hello,

    Can you please provide MF, RV and rebates/incentives on a 2020 F-Pace 25t Premium and Prestige models 36/10k for zip 78701?
    Looking for numbers for December and January.

    Thanks!

    Prem: .00001 MF and 55% residual. $250 dealer lease cash
    Prest: .00001 MF and 53% residual. $350 dealer lease cash

    New programs on January 2nd

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • erooseeroose Member Posts: 6
    Looking for discount off MSRP, MF, RV and incentives for 2020 F Pace S, 36/15, zip 19087. MSRP $72,469

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,639
    eroose said:

    Looking for discount off MSRP, MF, RV and incentives for 2020 F Pace S, 36/15, zip 19087. MSRP $72,469

    Thanks!

    .00001 MF and 51% residual
    $450 dealer lease cash
    $1500 winter bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nynh31nynh31 Member Posts: 5
    Happy Holidays!

    Could you share the MF and Residual on a 36/12 lease for a 2020 25T Premium; zip codes 10021 and 11565 (if there is any difference)? Also are there any incentives, discounts/rebates?

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,453
    nynh31 said:

    Happy Holidays!

    Could you share the MF and Residual on a 36/12 lease for a 2020 25T Premium; zip codes 10021 and 11565 (if there is any difference)? Also are there any incentives, discounts/rebates?

    Thank you

    .00001 and 54%
    $250 dealer incentive

    Jaguar numbers are national

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Zpearson23Zpearson23 Columbus, Ohio Member Posts: 6
    December/ MF, RV, Incentives, and any additional info you may know on a 2020 Jaguar F Pace Premium 25t 39months/15,000 miles
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,639

    December/ MF, RV, Incentives, and any additional info you may know on a 2020 Jaguar F Pace Premium 25t 39months/15,000 miles
    Thanks

    .00010 MF and 50% residual

    $250 dealer lease cash
    $1500 winter bonus

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • andresmroldanandresmroldan Member Posts: 12
    Hi, looking for the current MF, RV and incentives for Jaguar F Pace S and SVR on a 33/10 and 36/10. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,639

    Hi, looking for the current MF, RV and incentives for Jaguar F Pace S and SVR on a 33/10 and 36/10. Thank you.

    S
    .00001 MF
    57%/54% residual
    $450 dealer lease cash

    SVR
    .00029 MF and 53% residual
    .00037 MF and 51% residual


    $1500 winter bonus - either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • undecidedundecided Member Posts: 3
    Can you please let me know MF, RV and incentives for Jaguar F Pace Prestige 30t - 12/36. Thanks!
  • nynh31nynh31 Member Posts: 5
    Hi, looking for the January 2020 MF, RV and incentives for Jaguar F Pace Premium 25t on a 36/12 and 39/12.
    Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,639
    undecided said:

    Can you please let me know MF, RV and incentives for Jaguar F Pace Prestige 30t - 12/36. Thanks!

    .00001 MF and 50% residual
    $1725 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,639
    nynh31 said:

    Hi, looking for the January 2020 MF, RV and incentives for Jaguar F Pace Premium 25t on a 36/12 and 39/12.
    Thanks in advance!

    36/12: .00001 MF and 52% residual
    39/12: .00012 MF and 52% residual

    $1225 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jfgznycjfgznyc Member Posts: 1
    Can you please provide the January 2020 MF, RV and Incentives for a Jaguar F -Pace Prestige 25t for a 36/10 lease
    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,639
    jfgznyc said:

    Can you please provide the January 2020 MF, RV and Incentives for a Jaguar F -Pace Prestige 25t for a 36/10 lease
    Thank you.

    .00001 MF and 52% residual
    $875 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bbbobbbbbbobbb Member Posts: 26
    Hello and thanks!

    Can you please provide the January 2020 MF, RV and Incentives for a Jaguar F -Pace SVR for

    33/10
    36/10
    36/12
    39/12

    all lease, in zipcode 85750?
  • geneboppgenebopp Member Posts: 2
    While you're looking at SVR's. May I please have 36/10 and 39/10 ? Zip 32708. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,453
    bbbobbb said:

    Hello and thanks!

    Can you please provide the January 2020 MF, RV and Incentives for a Jaguar F -Pace SVR for

    33/10
    36/10
    36/12
    39/12

    all lease, in zipcode 85750?

    Why 10K for 33 months, but 12K for 39? Do you plan on driving a different amount of miles based on how long the lease is?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,453
    genebopp said:

    While you're looking at SVR's. May I please have 36/10 and 39/10 ? Zip 32708. Thanks

    .00017 and 50%
    .00027 and 50%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dsoroudidsoroudi Member Posts: 29
    edited January 2020
    Looking for January 2020 MF, RV and Incentives for a Jaguar F -Pace 30t Prestige, 10k/36months

    Also, does Jag ever offer less than 10k/year miles?

    Thx!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,453
    dsoroudi said:

    Looking for January 2020 MF, RV and Incentives for a Jaguar F -Pace 30t Prestige, 10k/36months

    Also, does Jag ever offer less than 10k/year miles?

    Thx!

    .00001 and 51%
    $1725 dealer incentive

    Jaguar used to offer both 7500 or 5000 mile allowances, but we haven't seen them in a few months.

    If they do exist, add 1% / 2% to the 10K residual.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bbbobbbbbbobbb Member Posts: 26
    Michaell said:

    bbbobbb said:

    Hello and thanks!

    Can you please provide the January 2020 MF, RV and Incentives for a Jaguar F -Pace SVR for

    33/10
    36/10
    36/12
    39/12

    all lease, in zipcode 85750?

    Why 10K for 33 months, but 12K for 39? Do you plan on driving a different amount of miles based on how long the lease is?
    Mmmm, I don't have a good answer for that, I was just curious how the values move around based on the inputs.....

    More realistic:

    36/10,000 miles
    36/12,000
    36/15,000

    please....thanks. All SVR 85750
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,639
    bbbobbb said:

    Michaell said:

    bbbobbb said:

    Hello and thanks!

    Can you please provide the January 2020 MF, RV and Incentives for a Jaguar F -Pace SVR for

    33/10
    36/10
    36/12
    39/12

    all lease, in zipcode 85750?

    Why 10K for 33 months, but 12K for 39? Do you plan on driving a different amount of miles based on how long the lease is?
    Mmmm, I don't have a good answer for that, I was just curious how the values move around based on the inputs.....

    More realistic:

    36/10,000 miles
    36/12,000
    36/15,000

    please....thanks. All SVR 85750
    33/12: .00009 MF and 52% residual
    36/12: .00017 MF and 49% residual
    39/12: .00027 MF and 49% residual

    +1% for 10K/yr
    -2% for 15K/yr

    There is no sweet spot on mileage allowance. Always take the allowance you need.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • LangarwhitLangarwhit NCMember Posts: 10
    I would like the residual and MF for a 2020 F-Pace 25t Premium and Prestige for zip 27609 for 33/12k, 36/12k, and 39/12k

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,639

    I would like the residual and MF for a 2020 F-Pace 25t Premium and Prestige for zip 27609 for 33/12k, 36/12k, and 39/12k

    Thank you!

    Premium
    .00001 MF and 55% residual
    .00001 MF and 52% residual
    .00012 MF and 52% residual
    $1225 dealer lease cash

    Prestige
    .00001 MF and 54% residual
    .00001 MF and 51% residual
    .00012 MF and 51% residual
    $875 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JJ43JJ43 30281Member Posts: 3
    Can I get the numbers for the following?

    2020 F Pace 25t premium
    Zip code 30281
    36 mon 12K

    Is there rebates, conquest, loyalty, military, and/or college grad incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,453
    JJ43 said:

    Can I get the numbers for the following?

    2020 F Pace 25t premium
    Zip code 30281
    36 mon 12K

    Is there rebates, conquest, loyalty, military, and/or college grad incentives?

    .00001 and 52%
    $1225 dealer incentive
    $1000 loyalty

    No info on other incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • andresmroldanandresmroldan Member Posts: 12
    Hello, I was unable to follow one of the previous memeber's post regarding the SVR, so I just want to clarify.

    What are the MF, Residual and Incentives for an F Pace SVR in zip code 92618? Thank you

    33/10
    36/10
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,453

    Hello, I was unable to follow one of the previous memeber's post regarding the SVR, so I just want to clarify.

    What are the MF, Residual and Incentives for an F Pace SVR in zip code 92618? Thank you

    33/10
    36/10

    .00009 and 53%
    .00017 and 50%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LangarwhitLangarwhit NCMember Posts: 10
    kyfdx said:

    I would like the residual and MF for a 2020 F-Pace 25t Premium and Prestige for zip 27609 for 33/12k, 36/12k, and 39/12k

    Thank you!

    Premium
    .00001 MF and 55% residual
    .00001 MF and 52% residual
    .00012 MF and 52% residual
    $1225 dealer lease cash

    Prestige
    .00001 MF and 54% residual
    .00001 MF and 51% residual
    .00012 MF and 51% residual
    $875 dealer lease cash
    Thanks, are there any loyalty incentives on these 2 models? I am currently leasing a Land Rover.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,639

    kyfdx said:

    I would like the residual and MF for a 2020 F-Pace 25t Premium and Prestige for zip 27609 for 33/12k, 36/12k, and 39/12k

    Thank you!

    Premium
    .00001 MF and 55% residual
    .00001 MF and 52% residual
    .00012 MF and 52% residual
    $1225 dealer lease cash

    Prestige
    .00001 MF and 54% residual
    .00001 MF and 51% residual
    .00012 MF and 51% residual
    $875 dealer lease cash
    Thanks, are there any loyalty incentives on these 2 models? I am currently leasing a Land Rover.
    Sorry, no info on loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • samsam Member Posts: 34
    edited January 2020
    Hi

    Could I have the MF, Res, and any Michigan Incentives for 36 / 15K for a 2020 F-Pace
    25T Premium
    25T Prestige
    25T R-Sport
    30T Prestige

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,639
    sam said:

    Hi

    Could I have the MF, Res, and any Michigan Incentives for 36 / 15K for a 2020 F-Pace
    25T Premium
    25T Prestige
    25T R-Sport
    30T Prestige

    Thank you

    .00001 MF and 50% residual. $1225 dealer lease cash
    .00001 MF and 49% residual. $875
    .00001 MF and 48% residual. $2650
    .00001 MF and 48% residual. $1725

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • LangarwhitLangarwhit NCMember Posts: 10

    kyfdx said:

    I would like the residual and MF for a 2020 F-Pace 25t Premium and Prestige for zip 27609 for 33/12k, 36/12k, and 39/12k

    Thank you!

    Premium
    .00001 MF and 55% residual
    .00001 MF and 52% residual
    .00012 MF and 52% residual
    $1225 dealer lease cash

    Prestige
    .00001 MF and 54% residual
    .00001 MF and 51% residual
    .00012 MF and 51% residual
    $875 dealer lease cash
    Thanks, are there any loyalty incentives on these 2 models? I am currently leasing a Land Rover.
    Could I also get the same info on these models with 15k mileage allowance? I assuming it may just be a reduction in the residuals. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,639

    kyfdx said:

    I would like the residual and MF for a 2020 F-Pace 25t Premium and Prestige for zip 27609 for 33/12k, 36/12k, and 39/12k

    Thank you!

    Premium
    .00001 MF and 55% residual
    .00001 MF and 52% residual
    .00012 MF and 52% residual
    $1225 dealer lease cash

    Prestige
    .00001 MF and 54% residual
    .00001 MF and 51% residual
    .00012 MF and 51% residual
    $875 dealer lease cash
    Thanks, are there any loyalty incentives on these 2 models? I am currently leasing a Land Rover.
    Could I also get the same info on these models with 15k mileage allowance? I assuming it may just be a reduction in the residuals. Thanks!
    Subtract 2%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • wolly3wolly3 Member Posts: 17
    MF, Res, and Incentives 2020 F-Pace S for 02467 zipcode. Thanks!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,639
    wolly3 said:

    MF, Res, and Incentives 2020 F-Pace S for 02467 zipcode. Thanks!!

    39/15
    .00012 MF and 50% residual
    $1075 dealer lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • wolly3wolly3 Member Posts: 17
    Thanks! How about for 36/10?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,453
    wolly3 said:

    Thanks! How about for 36/10?

    .00001 and 53%
    39 months is better.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • samsam Member Posts: 34
    edited January 2020
    Thank you !

    Could I also have the same for 39months on a
    25T premium and
    25T Prestige
    kyfdx said:

    sam said:

    Hi

    Could I have the MF, Res, and any Michigan Incentives for 36 / 15K for a 2020 F-Pace
    25T Premium
    25T Prestige
    25T R-Sport
    30T Prestige

    Thank you

    .00001 MF and 50% residual. $1225 dealer lease cash
    .00001 MF and 49% residual. $875
    .00001 MF and 48% residual. $2650
    .00001 MF and 48% residual. $1725
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,639
    sam said:

    Thank you !

    Could I also have the same for 39months on a
    25T premium and
    25T Prestige

    kyfdx said:

    sam said:

    Hi

    Could I have the MF, Res, and any Michigan Incentives for 36 / 15K for a 2020 F-Pace
    25T Premium
    25T Prestige
    25T R-Sport
    30T Prestige

    Thank you

    .00001 MF and 50% residual. $1225 dealer lease cash
    .00001 MF and 49% residual. $875
    .00001 MF and 48% residual. $2650
    .00001 MF and 48% residual. $1725
    .00012 MF and 50% residual. $1225 dealer lease cash
    .00012 MF and 49% residual. $875

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vindazzovindazzo Member Posts: 4
    edited January 2020
    Hi, looking for the January 2020 MF, RV and incentives for Jaguar F-Pace 25t Prestige and Checkered Flag on 33/36/39 for 12k and 15k. Zipcode: 15237 & 19606.
    Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 206,639
    vindazzo said:

    Hi, looking for the January 2020 MF, RV and incentives for Jaguar F-Pace 25t Prestige and Checkered Flag on 33/36/39 for 12k and 15k. Zipcode: 15237 & 19606.
    Thanks in advance!

    15K/yr


    .00001 MF and 52% residual
    .00001 MF and 49% residual
    .00012 MF adn 49% residual

    either trim


    $875 dealer lease cash on Prestige only


    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cardrivercardriver JerseyMember Posts: 43
    Hello, Kindly provide RV, MF, incentives for 2020 F-PACE25t AWD Ingenium 2.0 liter, 36/12 & 24/12 for zip 08852
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 204,453
    cardriver said:

    Hello, Kindly provide RV, MF, incentives for 2020 F-PACE25t AWD Ingenium 2.0 liter, 36/12 & 24/12 for zip 08852

    What trim level?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • vindazzovindazzo Member Posts: 4
    Hello again, looking for the January 2020 MF, RV and incentives for Jaguar F-Pace S on 36 and 39 months, 12k miles. Zipcode: 15237. Thanks!
  • geneboppgenebopp Member Posts: 2
    THANK YOU !! I picked up my SVR yesterday. The finance guy made a "mistake". The MF you guys gave me was .00017 the guy "accidently" used .0017. The difference was $7930 over the course of the lease. Thanks to you guys I called BS and got the car for .00017, AKA $400 a month less. THANK YOU.
Sign In or Register to comment.