Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2020 Jaguar F-Pace Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,082
edited May 4 in Jaguar
Ask your 2020 F-Pace lease questions here. Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Look up information on the F-Pace here

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• bbbobbbbbbobbb Posts: 13
    Could I please have the MF, Residual, incentives for 2020 F Pace SVR, 36/10/12, 39/10/12, zip 85750.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,734
    bbbobbb said:

Could I please have the MF, Residual, incentives for 2020 F Pace SVR, 36/10/12, 39/10/12, zip 85750.

I'm really sorry, but we don't yet have any programs for the 2020 F-Pace.

Only the 2020 F-Type.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• bbbobbbbbbobbb Posts: 13
    Thanks, should I try another post in a few weeks or will this post be updated when you all have the data?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,082
    bbbobbb said:

Thanks, should I try another post in a few weeks or will this post be updated when you all have the data?

We don't have the numbers for May

Next round of updates will be June. Feel free to come back and post again, at that time.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4