Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you under 40 and think that you might not be able to afford a brand new vehicle when you purchase your next car? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 12/16 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Subaru Ascent Lease Deals and Prices

timbuktatimbukta Posts: 4
edited October 9 in Subaru
Can I get MF and RV for 36mo/12k miles/yr in zip 20147?

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    timbukta said:

    Can I get MF and RV for 36mo/12k miles/yr in zip 20147?

    .00045 MF and 56% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mack221mack221 Posts: 13
    Can I please have the MF and RV for 36/10k or 36/12k Zip is 98034.
    thank you,
    Mack
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,050
    mack221 said:

    Can I please have the MF and RV for 36/10k or 36/12k Zip is 98034.
    thank you,
    Mack

    36/12
    .00045 MF and 56% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mack221mack221 Posts: 13
    Is it the MF and RV for 36/10K and 36/12k the same for zip 98034?  This is for the Touring 7 Passengers. Also, any minimum Incentives required ? They have quoted one for us at: 
    MRSP: $47297
    Sell Price: $42679
    Cash down: $1100
    36/10k 
    Monthly : $565.  
    Sounds about right?  
    Thank you,
    Mack
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,050
    mack221 said:

    Is it the MF and RV for 36/10K and 36/12k the same for zip 98034?  This is for the Touring 7 Passengers. Also, any minimum Incentives required ? They have quoted one for us at: 
    MRSP: $47297
    Sell Price: $42679
    Cash down: $1100
    36/10k 
    Monthly : $565.  
    Sounds about right?  
    Thank you,
    Mack

    Yes, the Ascent numbers are national.
    No lease incentives

    .00045 and 57% for 36/10

    With the prices provided, I get $468/mo plus tax.

    Dealer quote sounds high - you need to get:

    1. Adjusted cap cost, with any taxes and fees added in
    2. MF the dealer used for their quote - it can be marked up as much as .00050

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mack221mack221 Posts: 13
    With the Zip of 98034, our local dealer sale tax is quoted at 10.3%.  Just not sure they charged tax on the Depreciation Payment or the Total Car price.  They added $770.25 for fees, and said $1100 is for first month payment, car tab...etc.
    I will ask for the adjusted cap cost like you said.  
    Thank you so much for helping.  It can be confusing at times talking to the dealers.
    Mack 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    mack221 said:

    With the Zip of 98034, our local dealer sale tax is quoted at 10.3%.  Just not sure they charged tax on the Depreciation Payment or the Total Car price.  They added $770.25 for fees, and said $1100 is for first month payment, car tab...etc.
    I will ask for the adjusted cap cost like you said.  
    Thank you so much for helping.  It can be confusing at times talking to the dealers.
    Mack 

    The dealer can't charge sales tax on the whole car. On a lease, WA taxes the monthly payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mack221mack221 Posts: 13
    I see, that clears it up a whole lot...I will hackle it down!  Thank you!!
  • Jimi8Jimi8 Posts: 8
    Hello,

    Can I get MF and RV for 2019 touring 10k/36 zip 92831? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    Jimi8 said:

    Hello,

    Can I get MF and RV for 2019 touring 10k/36 zip 92831? Thank you!

    .00015 MF and 54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • babel21babel21 Posts: 21
    Can you please provide the residual value and money factor for a 2019 Ascent Limited 8-Passenger AWD for a 36 mo. / 12k per year lease in 43537?

    Thank you

    Brent
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,050
    babel21 said:

    Can you please provide the residual value and money factor for a 2019 Ascent Limited 8-Passenger AWD for a 36 mo. / 12k per year lease in 43537?

    Thank you

    Brent

    .00030 and 55%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi there! Could I get Residual & MF for a 2019 Ascent Limited 8-pass 36/10 in 02747? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    horseneck said:

    Hi there! Could I get Residual & MF for a 2019 Ascent Limited 8-pass 36/10 in 02747? Thanks!

    .00030 MF and 56% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • leaseready1leaseready1 76180Posts: 20
    MF, residual and cash for Touring 7 seater at zip 75019, 36/12 and 36/10.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,050

    MF, residual and cash for Touring 7 seater at zip 75019, 36/12 and 36/10.

    36/12
    .00015 and 53%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Deester82Deester82 Los AngelesPosts: 6
    Hello, Can you tell me the MF and Residual for a 7 passenger limited with 12/36 in 91755?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,050
    Deester82 said:

    Hello, Can you tell me the MF and Residual for a 7 passenger limited with 12/36 in 91755?

    Thanks!

    .00035 and 55%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • timesyourstimesyours PAPosts: 2
    Can I still lease a 2019 Ascent now that the 2020 models are out? Will I get a better deal on a 2019 or 2020? Can you tell me the MF and Residual for a 7 passenger limited in 19462? (Any incentives?) Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195

    Can I still lease a 2019 Ascent now that the 2020 models are out? Will I get a better deal on a 2019 or 2020? Can you tell me the MF and Residual for a 7 passenger limited in 19462? (Any incentives?) Thank you!

    36/15
    .00020 MF and 51% residual
    No lease incentives

    Can't tell you which one will lease better, because we don't know what selling price you can negotiate.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • TempofastTempofast Posts: 21
    Looking for number in 60608 for:

    36/10

    Limited 7 pass

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 130,050
    Tempofast said:

    Looking for number in 60608 for:

    36/10

    Limited 7 pass

    Thank you!

    .00020 and 54%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • davutdavut New YorkPosts: 7
    Hello,
    What is the MF, residual, lease credits for 2019 & 2020 Ascent Premium 2WD, 36/10, 11235?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    davut said:

    Hello,
    What is the MF, residual, lease credits for 2019 & 2020 Ascent Premium 2WD, 36/10, 11235?

    There are no 2WD Ascents.

    7 or 8 passenger?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • davutdavut New YorkPosts: 7
    edited November 29
    Oops, you're right. 7 passenger.
    kyfdx said:

    davut said:

    Hello,
    What is the MF, residual, lease credits for 2019 & 2020 Ascent Premium 2WD, 36/10, 11235?

    There are no 2WD Ascents.

    7 or 8 passenger?
    Oops, made this post when it was really late. 7 Passenger, thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    davut said:

    Oops, you're right. 7 passenger.

    kyfdx said:

    davut said:

    Hello,
    What is the MF, residual, lease credits for 2019 & 2020 Ascent Premium 2WD, 36/10, 11235?

    There are no 2WD Ascents.

    7 or 8 passenger?
    Oops, made this post when it was really late. 7 Passenger, thanks.
    2019
    .00020 MF and 55% residual


    2020 model discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/56798/subaru/ascent/2020-subaru-ascent-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Jimi8Jimi8 Posts: 8
    Hello,

    I thought I asked before already but can I get MF, RV for 2019 Ascent Touring? Thank you in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 137,195
    Jimi8 said:

    Hello,

    I thought I asked before already but can I get MF, RV for 2019 Ascent Touring? Thank you in advance.

    36/15
    .00015 MF and 49% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.