Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Anyone getting any deals on Kona EV?

TheLinuxGuyTheLinuxGuy Posts: 9
edited June 30 in Hyundai
Shopping around in northern CA seems like no dealer is going below invoice for this vehicle.

There's no discussions for this model on edmunds discussing pricing or leases so thought I would start this one.

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 116,982

Shopping around in northern CA seems like no dealer is going below invoice for this vehicle.

There's no discussions for this model on edmunds discussing pricing or leases so thought I would start this one.

You can check this link to see if there is any room to move on this model:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• nsrvnsrv Posts: 9
    same here...looking to buy next month in southern CA... please let me know of any deals or incentives
    nsrv said:

same here...looking to buy next month in southern CA... please let me know of any deals or incentives

We don't have any information on the August programs, at this point.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• SweetySweety Posts: 20
    RV/MF/Incentives for KONA EV Ultimate for 94568 please
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    Sweety said:

RV/MF/Incentives for KONA EV Ultimate for 94568 please

What term and mileage allowance?

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• nsrvnsrv Posts: 9
    hi, any deals out for August yet..looking to purchase in SoCal (90250)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 126,124
    nsrv said:

August programs start on August 1st

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• mdashalimdashali Posts: 5
    Any update now that we are in August
    kyfdx said:

nsrv said:

• Hello. I'm looking to see what the MF, RV, and incentives are for the 2019 Kona Electric SEL and Limited trims for 36/12 in 06042. Also, do you know if the federal tax and state incentive can get applied on top of any normal incentives/deals that are currently available?

Thank you!
    mdashali said:

Any update now that we are in August

kyfdx said:

nsrv said:

What trim level?
    What lease term and miles per year?

Hello. I'm looking to see what the MF, RV, and incentives are for the 2019 Kona Electric SEL and Limited trims for 36/12 in 06042. Also, do you know if the federal tax and state incentive can get applied on top of any normal incentives/deals that are currently available?

Thank you!

LTD - .00188 and 45%
    SEL - .00193 and 46%
    $7500 lease cash, which is what you get in lieu of the federal and state tax incentives.