2020 Hyundai Elantra Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,765
edited July 2019 in Hyundai
Ask your 2020 Elantra lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456711

Comments

  • phil_gphil_g Member Posts: 93
    edited July 2019
    Looks like I’m first. RV MF for 36/10k in 33324
    SE
    SEL
    VALUE EDITION

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103
    phil_g said:

    Looks like I’m first. RV MF for 36/10k in 33324
    SE
    SEL
    VALUE EDITION

    SE - .00179 and 51%; $3500 lease cash
    SEL - .00185 and 56%; $2750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,765
    Michaell said:

    phil_g said:

    Looks like I’m first. RV MF for 36/10k in 33324
    SE
    SEL
    VALUE EDITION

    SE - .00179 and 51%; $3500 lease cash
    SEL - .00185 and 56%; $2750 lease cash
    Value: .00184 MF and 58% residual. $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mazdafan246mazdafan246 Member Posts: 3
    whats the money factor, residual and lease incentives for a hyundai elantra sel for zip code 21224 for 12,000 miles 36 month lease?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103

    whats the money factor, residual and lease incentives for a hyundai elantra sel for zip code 21224 for 12,000 miles 36 month lease?

    .00172 and 56%
    $1000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dominionangdominionang Member Posts: 10
    Can I get MF, RV & incentives for 2020 Elantra Limited with Ultimate Package for zip 20169; 36 months/12k miles\year with Auto Score 8 of 800+ and 740+. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103

    Can I get MF, RV & incentives for 2020 Elantra Limited with Ultimate Package for zip 20169; 36 months/12k miles\year with Auto Score 8 of 800+ and 740+. Thanks.

    .00193 and 56%
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • skildnerskildner Member Posts: 38
    Hi, Could I get the MF, RV and lease cash for the SE, SEL and Value 36/10. Zip Code 60076.
    Please and Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,765
    skildner said:

    Hi, Could I get the MF, RV and lease cash for the SE, SEL and Value 36/10. Zip Code 60076.
    Please and Thank you.

    SE: .00170 MF and 54% residual. $2250 lease cash
    SEL: .00167 MF and 57% residual. $1750
    Value: .00169 MF and 59% residual. $1500

    +$500 bonus cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cbmseventeencbmseventeen Member Posts: 41
    Hi could you provide the MF, RV and incentives for the '20 Elantra Value Edition and Limited. 36/10 for zip code 33073.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,765

    Hi could you provide the MF, RV and incentives for the '20 Elantra Value Edition and Limited. 36/10 for zip code 33073.

    Thanks!

    LTD: .00154 MF and 57% residual. $2500 lease cash
    Value: .00153 MF and 59% residual. $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • skildnerskildner Member Posts: 38
    kyfdx said:

    skildner said:

    Hi, Could I get the MF, RV and lease cash for the SE, SEL and Value 36/10. Zip Code 60076.
    Please and Thank you.

    SE: .00170 MF and 54% residual. $2250 lease cash
    SEL: .00167 MF and 57% residual. $1750
    Value: .00169 MF and 59% residual. $1500

    +$500 bonus cash
    So I actually got a 2019 Elantra, not a 2020, but net was $237/month 36/10 with just first month due at signing. This was on a Value Edition and included a $400 recent grad rebate with 8.25% Cook County Suburbs Tax. Was also eligible for Bonus Drive so that's another $500 back. Averages out to $223/month for 36 months.

    Big thank you to the moderators for all you guys do.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103
    skildner said:

    kyfdx said:

    skildner said:

    Hi, Could I get the MF, RV and lease cash for the SE, SEL and Value 36/10. Zip Code 60076.
    Please and Thank you.

    SE: .00170 MF and 54% residual. $2250 lease cash
    SEL: .00167 MF and 57% residual. $1750
    Value: .00169 MF and 59% residual. $1500

    +$500 bonus cash
    So I actually got a 2019 Elantra, not a 2020, but net was $237/month 36/10 with just first month due at signing. This was on a Value Edition and included a $400 recent grad rebate with 8.25% Cook County Suburbs Tax. Was also eligible for Bonus Drive so that's another $500 back. Averages out to $223/month for 36 months.

    Big thank you to the moderators for all you guys do.
    Congrats!

    Thanks for the report.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • boseguy1boseguy1 Member Posts: 3
    Could you please provide numbers for SEL for 15/36 in zip 94061? Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,765
    boseguy1 said:

    Could you please provide numbers for SEL for 15/36 in zip 94061? Thank you.

    .00167 MF and 54% residual
    $1750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • majkywmajkyw NNJMember Posts: 11
    Can you provide numbers for 2020 Elantra Sport for 10/36 in zip 07013? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103
    majkyw said:

    Can you provide numbers for 2020 Elantra Sport for 10/36 in zip 07013? Thanks!

    .00199 and 61%
    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • duenasisduenasis Member Posts: 8
    May I ask what is the MF, Residual and lease or loyalty credit (if any) for a 2020 Elantra SE CVT Automatic, 36/15K Zip code 44256?

    Thank you so much!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103
    duenasis said:

    May I ask what is the MF, Residual and lease or loyalty credit (if any) for a 2020 Elantra SE CVT Automatic, 36/15K Zip code 44256?

    Thank you so much!

    .00167 and 45%
    $3250 lease cash
    $500 bonus cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • codered90codered90 Member Posts: 13
    May I have the MF, residual and lease cash for 36/12k. Zip 07110 (NJ) for the SEL and the Value edition. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103
    codered90 said:

    May I have the MF, residual and lease cash for 36/12k. Zip 07110 (NJ) for the SEL and the Value edition. Thanks!

    SEL - .00151 and 56%; $2250 lease cash
    Value - .00153 and 58%; $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • codered90codered90 Member Posts: 13
    Michaell said:

    codered90 said:

    May I have the MF, residual and lease cash for 36/12k. Zip 07110 (NJ) for the SEL and the Value edition. Thanks!

    SEL - .00151 and 56%; $2250 lease cash
    Value - .00153 and 58%; $2000 lease cash


    Deal done!
    2020 Value Edition --- $21,770 MSRP-- $1230 out of pocket -- $230 a month -- 36/12k -- They applied the $2000 lease cash and took another $2075 off. MF and residual was right on point. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103
    codered90 said:

    Michaell said:

    codered90 said:

    May I have the MF, residual and lease cash for 36/12k. Zip 07110 (NJ) for the SEL and the Value edition. Thanks!

    SEL - .00151 and 56%; $2250 lease cash
    Value - .00153 and 58%; $2000 lease cash


    Deal done!
    2020 Value Edition --- $21,770 MSRP-- $1230 out of pocket -- $230 a month -- 36/12k -- They applied the $2000 lease cash and took another $2075 off. MF and residual was right on point. Thanks!
    Congrats!

    Thanks for the report.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • goodthoughtgoodthought Member Posts: 1
    May I have the MF, RV, and any incentives for 2020 SE, SEL, and Sport in 78664? Thanks
  • cbmseventeencbmseventeen Member Posts: 41
    Hi could you please provide the MF, RV and any incentives for the '20 Elantra Value Edition and Limited. 36/12 for zip code 33073.
    Thanks in advance..
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103

    Hi could you please provide the MF, RV and any incentives for the '20 Elantra Value Edition and Limited. 36/12 for zip code 33073.
    Thanks in advance..

    LTD - .00125 and 56%; $2500 lease cash
    Value - .00121 and 58%; $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103

    May I have the MF, RV, and any incentives for 2020 SE, SEL, and Sport in 78664? Thanks

    36/15
    SE - .00139 and 51%; $1500 lease cash
    SEL - .00139 and 54%; $1000
    Sport - .00167 and 58%; $500

    $500 bonus cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bsedmundsbsedmunds NJMember Posts: 5
    Good morning!
    Can I please have the September MF, residual and lease incentives for the 2020 Elantra SEL. 36/12k. ZIP 07095 Thanks! :)
  • rubenbladesrubenblades Philadelphia, PAMember Posts: 6
    Hello!
    Interested in the MF, Residual, incentives for the Value edition. 36/12 in 19128
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,765
    bsedmunds said:

    Good morning!
    Can I please have the September MF, residual and lease incentives for the 2020 Elantra SEL. 36/12k. ZIP 07095 Thanks! :)

    .00123 MF and 55% residual
    $2500 lease cash
    $250 bonus cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,765

    Hello!
    Interested in the MF, Residual, incentives for the Value edition. 36/12 in 19128

    .00107 MF and 56% residual
    $2250 lease cash
    $250 bonus cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • merlion0821merlion0821 Member Posts: 132
    Could I please get the residual, money factor, and incentives on both the Elantra GT N-Line with auto, and the base Elantra GT with Style Pkg. for zip 44060, and a term of 36/15k. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103

    Could I please get the residual, money factor, and incentives on both the Elantra GT N-Line with auto, and the base Elantra GT with Style Pkg. for zip 44060, and a term of 36/15k. Thanks!

    No numbers, this month, for 2020 Elantra GT.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RPGrossRPGross VirginiaMember Posts: 3
    Hello,
    Looking for MF, residual, and incentives for Elantra Limited, auto, for 36/10k zip 23669.

    Thank You!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 207,765
    RPGross said:

    Hello,
    Looking for MF, residual, and incentives for Elantra Limited, auto, for 36/10k zip 23669.

    Thank You!

    .00168 MF and 56% residual
    $1750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cbmseventeencbmseventeen Member Posts: 41
    Hi could you please provide the MF, RV and any incentives for the '20 Elantra Eco, Sport and Limited. 36/12 for zip code 33073.
    Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103

    Hi could you please provide the MF, RV and any incentives for the '20 Elantra Eco, Sport and Limited. 36/12 for zip code 33073.
    Thanks in advance.

    LTD - .00128 and 55%; $2750 lease cash
    ECO - .00099 and 53%; $2750
    Sport - .00123 and 55%; $2500

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sep501sep501 Central FLMember Posts: 10
    Hi could you please provide the MF, RV and any incentives for the 2020 Elantra Limited with the Ultimate Package. 36/10 for zip code 34748.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103
    sep501 said:

    Hi could you please provide the MF, RV and any incentives for the 2020 Elantra Limited with the Ultimate Package. 36/10 for zip code 34748.

    .00168 and 56%
    $1750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • TechTiger99TechTiger99 Member Posts: 11
    Hi, Could I get the MF, RV and lease cash for the SE for 36mo/10K. Zip Code 19406
    please and Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103

    Hi, Could I get the MF, RV and lease cash for the SE for 36mo/10K. Zip Code 19406
    please and Thank you!

    .00130 and 52%
    $3250 lease cash
    $250 bonus cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SonOfSaulSonOfSaul 91423Member Posts: 8
    What are the MF, Residual Value and Incentives on these two, please (36mo/12k):

    Option #1: 2020 Elantra Value (91423)?

    Option #2: 2020 Elantra Value (91362)?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103
    SonOfSaul said:

    What are the MF, Residual Value and Incentives on these two, please (36mo/12k):

    Option #1: 2020 Elantra Value (91423)?

    Option #2: 2020 Elantra Value (91362)?

    .00125 and 56%
    $1750 lease cash

    Either ZIP

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cbmseventeencbmseventeen Member Posts: 41
    Hi could you please provide the MF, RV and any incentives for the '20 Elantra Limited 39/12 and 39/15. Zipcode 33073.

    Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103

    Hi could you please provide the MF, RV and any incentives for the '20 Elantra Limited 39/12 and 39/15. Zipcode 33073.

    Thanks in advance!

    39/15
    .00196 and 51%
    $3750 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cbmseventeencbmseventeen Member Posts: 41
    Michaell said:

    Hi could you please provide the MF, RV and any incentives for the '20 Elantra Limited 39/12 and 39/15. Zipcode 33073.

    Thanks in advance!

    39/15
    .00196 and 51%
    $3750 lease cash
    Thanks Michael, 39/12 has the same numbers?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103

    Michaell said:

    Hi could you please provide the MF, RV and any incentives for the '20 Elantra Limited 39/12 and 39/15. Zipcode 33073.

    Thanks in advance!

    39/15
    .00196 and 51%
    $3750 lease cash
    Thanks Michael, 39/12 has the same numbers?
    53% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Makoy09Makoy09 Member Posts: 3
    Hi! I’ looking for the RV, MF, incentives for hyundai elantra SEL 2020 36/10k zip 90706
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 206,103
    Makoy09 said:

    Hi! I’ looking for the RV, MF, incentives for hyundai elantra SEL 2020 36/10k zip 90706

    .00141 and 56%
    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • GarbonzoGarbonzo Member Posts: 4
    Hello!

    Can someone provide the MF, RV, and leasing incentives for a 2020 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition for 36 months and 12K miles in Zip code 30701?

    Thank you in advance!
Sign In or Register to comment.