2020 Infiniti Q50 Lease Deals and Prices

1235713

Comments

  • norabehtnorabeht Member Posts: 4
    Hello, could I get the numbers for a 2020 Q50 RS400 AWD for 39/10, near 07010. Many thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721
    norabeht said:

    Hello, could I get the numbers for a 2020 Q50 RS400 AWD for 39/10, near 07010. Many thanks!

    .00112 MF and 53% residual
    $6500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DATCARGUYDATCARGUY OregonMember Posts: 16
    Hello,

    Can I get the mf/rv, incentives for 2020 Q50 Sport RWD and AWD 36/39 10k for 97007 please.

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721
    DATCARGUY said:

    Hello,

    Can I get the mf/rv, incentives for 2020 Q50 Sport RWD and AWD 36/39 10k for 97007 please.

    Thanks

    .00112 MF and 51% residual
    No lease incentives

    Either drive, either term

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Tifab414Tifab414 08844Member Posts: 2
    Hello, may you please provide the RV/MF/Incentives for zip code 08844 for the following:
    2020 Q50 RS400 AWD 39/10
    2020 Q50 Sport AWD 39/10
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721
    Tifab414 said:

    Hello, may you please provide the RV/MF/Incentives for zip code 08844 for the following:
    2020 Q50 RS400 AWD 39/10
    2020 Q50 Sport AWD 39/10
    Thank you!

    .00112 MF
    $6500 incentive

    53%/51% residual for RedSport/Sport

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Tifab414Tifab414 08844Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

    Tifab414 said:

    Hello, may you please provide the RV/MF/Incentives for zip code 08844 for the following:
    2020 Q50 RS400 AWD 39/10
    2020 Q50 Sport AWD 39/10
    Thank you!

    .00112 MF
    $6500 incentive

    53%/51% residual for RedSport/Sport
    Thank you!

  • draconis888draconis888 Member Posts: 2
    Hi may I please have the numbers for a 2020 Q50 AWD Red Sport 36/15K zip 92618
    thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,124

    Hi may I please have the numbers for a 2020 Q50 AWD Red Sport 36/15K zip 92618
    thanks

    .00112 and 51%
    $6500 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • draconis888draconis888 Member Posts: 2
    thank you
  • jwfrostjwfrost Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2020
    Hi may I please have the February numbers for a 2020 Q50 AWD Red Sport and the Edition 30 AWD 39/15K zip 06260
    thanks
  • chainar1chainar1 Member Posts: 3
    Can I please have Feb numbers on a 2020 Q50 AWD Sport 39/15 Zip 07001? Appreciate it!
  • Rpesce87Rpesce87 Member Posts: 13
    Hi, Please provide MF, residual and incentives for 2020 Q50RS AWD and RWD
    Zip 33611
    39 Mo 12K per year miles.
    39 Mo 15k per year miles.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721
    jwfrost said:

    Hi may I please have the February numbers for a 2020 Q50 AWD Red Sport and the Edition 30 AWD 39/15K zip 06260
    thanks

    Edition 30: .00112 MF and 51% residual. $2800 incentive
    Red Sport: .00112 MF and 50% residual. $6500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721
    chainar1 said:

    Can I please have Feb numbers on a 2020 Q50 AWD Sport 39/15 Zip 07001? Appreciate it!

    .00112 MF and 48% residual
    $6500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721
    Rpesce87 said:

    Hi, Please provide MF, residual and incentives for 2020 Q50RS AWD and RWD
    Zip 33611
    39 Mo 12K per year miles.
    39 Mo 15k per year miles.

    39/15
    .00112 MF and 50% residual
    $6500 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ZazzyZazzy IllinoisMember Posts: 14
    MF / Residaul / incentives on q50 Lux and Q50 pure
    39/10 36/10 zip 60441
    Thanks!
  • hd908hd908 ctMember Posts: 17
    Hi,
    Can I please have the numbers for the 2020 q50 luxe awd and the edition 30 awd both 12/15 in 07066. Thank you very much for your time.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721
    hd908 said:

    Hi,
    Can I please have the numbers for the 2020 q50 luxe awd and the edition 30 awd both 12/15 in 07066. Thank you very much for your time.

    39/15
    .00112 MF
    ED30: 51% residual. $3300 incentive
    Luxe: 47% residual. $4700 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721
    Zazzy said:

    MF / Residaul / incentives on q50 Lux and Q50 pure
    39/10 36/10 zip 60441
    Thanks!

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ZazzyZazzy IllinoisMember Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:

    Zazzy said:

    MF / Residaul / incentives on q50 Lux and Q50 pure
    39/10 36/10 zip 60441
    Thanks!

    RWD or AWD?
    Awd

  • hd908hd908 ctMember Posts: 17
    kyfdx said:

    hd908 said:

    Hi,
    Can I please have the numbers for the 2020 q50 luxe awd and the edition 30 awd both 12/15 in 07066. Thank you very much for your time.

    39/15
    .00112 MF
    ED30: 51% residual. $3300 incentive
    Luxe: 47% residual. $4700 incentive
    Thank you, can I trouble you for the 12k residuals on both of those.
  • hd908hd908 ctMember Posts: 17
    hd908 said:

    kyfdx said:

    hd908 said:

    Hi,
    Can I please have the numbers for the 2020 q50 luxe awd and the edition 30 awd both 12/15 in 07066. Thank you very much for your time.

    39/15
    .00112 MF
    ED30: 51% residual. $3300 incentive
    Luxe: 47% residual. $4700 incentive
    Thank you, can I trouble you for the 12k residuals on both of those.
    Also forgot to ask if there is any owner loyalty available. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,124
    hd908 said:

    kyfdx said:

    hd908 said:

    Hi,
    Can I please have the numbers for the 2020 q50 luxe awd and the edition 30 awd both 12/15 in 07066. Thank you very much for your time.

    39/15
    .00112 MF
    ED30: 51% residual. $3300 incentive
    Luxe: 47% residual. $4700 incentive
    Thank you, can I trouble you for the 12k residuals on both of those.
    Add 2% for 12K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,124
    hd908 said:

    hd908 said:

    kyfdx said:

    hd908 said:

    Hi,
    Can I please have the numbers for the 2020 q50 luxe awd and the edition 30 awd both 12/15 in 07066. Thank you very much for your time.

    39/15
    .00112 MF
    ED30: 51% residual. $3300 incentive
    Luxe: 47% residual. $4700 incentive
    Thank you, can I trouble you for the 12k residuals on both of those.
    Also forgot to ask if there is any owner loyalty available. Thanks
    $1000 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,124
    Zazzy said:

    kyfdx said:

    Zazzy said:

    MF / Residaul / incentives on q50 Lux and Q50 pure
    39/10 36/10 zip 60441
    Thanks!

    RWD or AWD?
    Awd

    .00112 MF
    Luxe - 51% / 50% for 36/39 and 10K; $4200 incentives
    Pure - 54% / 53%; $2000 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 2zpotzz2zpotzz Member Posts: 8
    Hi,

    can i please get the MF and RV for the 2020 Q50 Red Sport AWD @ 39/10k in NY? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,124
    2zpotzz said:

    Hi,

    can i please get the MF and RV for the 2020 Q50 Red Sport AWD @ 39/10k in NY? Thank you.

    .00112 and 53%
    $6500 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • andrenissancarsandrenissancars TX : TexasMember Posts: 3
    edited February 2020
    can i please get the MF and RV for the 2020 Q50 Luxe rwd

    39/15k
    48/15k

    78752 zip

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721

    can i please get the MF and RV for the 2020 Q50 Luxe rwd

    39/15k
    48/15k

    78752 zip

    Thank you

    .00112 MF and 47% residual
    .00142 MF and 43% residual

    $4200 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • BeaslybBeaslyb Member Posts: 5
    can i please get the MF and RV for the 2020 Q50 red sport rwd

    36/15k
    39/15k

    Zip 91364

    Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,124
    Beaslyb said:

    can i please get the MF and RV for the 2020 Q50 red sport rwd

    36/15k
    39/15k

    Zip 91364

    Thank you

    .00112 and 52% / 50% for 36/39 and 15K
    $6500 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • zrodzrod Miami, FLMember Posts: 6
    edited February 2020
    Hello, can I please get the MF, RV and any incentives for the following in Zipcode 33184?

    2019 Q50 3.0T LUXE 36/12
    2020 Q50 3.0T PURE 39/10

    Thank you!
  • sawjaisawjai Member Posts: 23
    Checking in on deals in the area for lease rates, MF and residuals. My lease is about up and seeing what is now available.

    2020 Q50 RS RWD
    39/10
    39/12

    Are there any incentives under 95050/95121.
  • phillyfan1290phillyfan1290 Member Posts: 8
    Need Mf/Residual/incentives/VPP for Q50 red sport 39/12 for 32746

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,124
    zrod said:

    Hello, can I please get the MF, RV and any incentives for the following in Zipcode 33184?

    2019 Q50 3.0T LUXE 36/12
    2020 Q50 3.0T PURE 39/10

    Thank you!

    RWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hafa671hafa671 Member Posts: 5
    Hello, can I get the RV/MF/Incentives for zip code 96789 for the following:
    2020 Q50 RS400 RWD 39/10
    2020 Q50 Sport RWD 39/10
    2020 Q50 Edition 30 RWD 39/10
    Thank you!
  • zrodzrod Miami, FLMember Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    zrod said:

    Hello, can I please get the MF, RV and any incentives for the following in Zipcode 33184?

    2019 Q50 3.0T LUXE 36/12
    2020 Q50 3.0T PURE 39/10

    Thank you!

    RWD or AWD?
    RWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,124
    sawjai said:

    Checking in on deals in the area for lease rates, MF and residuals. My lease is about up and seeing what is now available.

    2020 Q50 RS RWD
    39/10
    39/12

    Are there any incentives under 95050/95121.

    39/12
    .00112 and 52%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,124

    Need Mf/Residual/incentives/VPP for Q50 red sport 39/12 for 32746

    Thanks!

    .00112 and 52%
    $6500 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • artsevenartseven MiamiMember Posts: 3
    edited February 2020
    Can you please provide MF/residual/incentive for q50 sport and red sport RWD in 33130?
    39/15
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721
    hafa671 said:

    Hello, can I get the RV/MF/Incentives for zip code 96789 for the following:
    2020 Q50 RS400 RWD 39/10
    2020 Q50 Sport RWD 39/10
    2020 Q50 Edition 30 RWD 39/10
    Thank you!

    .00112 MF

    53% residual. $6500 incentive
    51% residual. $6500 incentive
    54% residual. $3300 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721
    zrod said:

    Michaell said:

    zrod said:

    Hello, can I please get the MF, RV and any incentives for the following in Zipcode 33184?

    2019 Q50 3.0T LUXE 36/12
    2020 Q50 3.0T PURE 39/10

    Thank you!

    RWD or AWD?
    RWD
    2020 Pure
    .00112 MF and 53% residual
    $2500 incentive

    No lease support for the 2019 model

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 197,721
    artseven said:

    Can you please provide MF/residual/incentive for q50 sport and red sport in 33130?

    RWD or AWD?

    What term and mileage allowance?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • artsevenartseven MiamiMember Posts: 3
    39/15, RWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,124
    artseven said:

    Can you please provide MF/residual/incentive for q50 sport and red sport RWD in 33130?
    39/15

    Sport - .00112 and 48%
    Red Sport - .00112 and 50%
    $6500 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • zrodzrod Miami, FLMember Posts: 6
    MF and RV for the 2020 Q50 3.0t LUXE RWD and AWD for 39/12 in 33186
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,124
    zrod said:

    MF and RV for the 2020 Q50 3.0t LUXE RWD and AWD for 39/12 in 33186

    .00112 and 49%
    $4700 incentives

    Either drive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cheapteencheapteen texasMember Posts: 2
    Could I get numbers on 2020 Q50 RS400 AWD/RWD 36 and 39/10k. 78209
    Also would appreciate any insight on pricing with VPP-A on these vehicles.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 193,124
    cheapteen said:

    Could I get numbers on 2020 Q50 RS400 AWD/RWD 36 and 39/10k. 78209
    Also would appreciate any insight on pricing with VPP-A on these vehicles.

    .00112 MF and $6500 incentives

    RWD - 55% / 53%
    AWD - 54% / 53%

    No info on VPP

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.