Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2020 Infiniti QX60 Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,810
edited August 11 in INFINITI
Ask your 2020 QX60 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

  • drjay1drjay1 Posts: 28
    Hi can I have the residual, MF , incentives, and loyalty offers for 2020 QX60 Luxe FWD 39/10k and 12k. Zip code is 33486
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,810
    drjay1 said:

    Hi can I have the residual, MF , incentives, and loyalty offers for 2020 QX60 Luxe FWD 39/10k and 12k. Zip code is 33486

    39/12
    .00012 MF and 55% residual
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • arob1arob1 Posts: 44
    May I have the RES, MF, incentives and any loyalty available for 2020 QX60 AWD/FWD Luxe 39M/10K ? Zip 75034.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,810
    arob1 said:

    May I have the RES, MF, incentives and any loyalty available for 2020 QX60 AWD/FWD Luxe 39M/10K ? Zip 75034.

    .00012 MF
    58%/56% residual for AWD/FWD
    No lease incentives
    No loyalty info

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi can I get the MF and residual for 2020 FWD Pure 36 and 39 10K 92630
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,103

    Hi can I get the MF and residual for 2020 FWD Pure 36 and 39 10K 92630

    .00045 and 58%
    $1000 incentive

    Either term

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I get the MF and residual for 2020 AWD Pure 39/12 in 80015?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,103

    Can I get the MF and residual for 2020 AWD Pure 39/12 in 80015?

    .00045 and 55%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks.

    Can I get the MF and residual for 2020 AWD Pure 39/12 in 89146?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,103

    Thanks.

    Can I get the MF and residual for 2020 AWD Pure 39/12 in 89146?

    .00045 and 55%
    $1000 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MortieMortie Posts: 1
    Hello,
    Looking for same info for zip 15044
    MF/residual for PURE/LUXE awd

    Are there any posts on prices paid for 2020
    Looking to lease this week and any info would be great
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,103
    Mortie said:

    Hello,
    Looking for same info for zip 15044
    MF/residual for PURE/LUXE awd

    Are there any posts on prices paid for 2020
    Looking to lease this week and any info would be great

    36/15
    Pure AWD - .00045 and 53%
    Luxe AWD - .00012 and 55%
    No incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,810
    Mortie said:

    Hello,
    Looking for same info for zip 15044
    MF/residual for PURE/LUXE awd

    Are there any posts on prices paid for 2020
    Looking to lease this week and any info would be great

    We haven't seen any reports, but you can check to see if Edmunds has any info, here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • brian_sbrian_s Posts: 3
    Hello! Thanks for the info you all provide, just amazing!

    I'd seen you say today (9/4) was a new set of data for Infiniti, do you all see 2020 QX60 Luxe AWD info for a 15k lease, 39mo? I'm in 60062 if that matters...

    Thanks again!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,810
    brian_s said:

    Hello! Thanks for the info you all provide, just amazing!

    I'd seen you say today (9/4) was a new set of data for Infiniti, do you all see 2020 QX60 Luxe AWD info for a 15k lease, 39mo? I'm in 60062 if that matters...

    Thanks again!

    .00012 MF and 53% residual

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello, can I have the residual, MF, incentives, and customer loyalty offers for 2020 QX60 Luxe AWD 36/12k. Zip code is 63017 (St. Louis area)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,810
    bitmap42 said:

    Hello, can I have the residual, MF, incentives, and customer loyalty offers for 2020 QX60 Luxe AWD 36/12k. Zip code is 63017 (St. Louis area)

    .00012 MF and 55% residual
    (for 36 or 39 mo)

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I have numbers/incentives for 10708 on Luxe/pure QX60. 39/10? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,103
    nyclife1 said:

    Can I have numbers/incentives for 10708 on Luxe/pure QX60. 39/10? Thanks!

    AWD?
    Luxe - .00012 and 56%
    Pure - .00045 and 58%
    $1000 dealer incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.