Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2020 Infiniti QX60 Lease Deals and Prices

1101112131416»

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    aharris15 said:

kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

Hello, could you please tell me the March numbers MF, RV, lease incentives for a FWD in 30327? And am I to understand that the only qx60 available for lease are the Signature editions? Or is it that Sigs are the only ones with incentives/specials? Much thanks

SIG
    39/15
    .00003 MF and 45% residual
    $5400 dealer incentive

The Signature trim is the only one with incentives.
    You wouldn't lease one of the other trims, with the programs available.

Hi again, I just got a confusing email from a dealer. They said "the residuals are at 40% right now and the Tier 1 rate is .00224 (5.376%). The leases are not good since it’s a 2020 model year (even though the new one hasn’t been released)."

Both the RV and MF are different from what you mentioned. Do numbers change in the middle of the month? The monthly purchase payment is almost $200 less than the lease. I've seen something like this before, so wanted to get your expertise. Thank you!!
    The terms they are giving you are for the Luxe and Pure.

As mentioned before, the only supported terms we see are for the Signature Edition.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• bramous2020bramous2020 Member Posts: 5
    Can I have the MF, Residual, and any incentives for 2020 QX60 AWD Signature?
    Zip 15071
    12/36 lease
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,268

Can I have the MF, Residual, and any incentives for 2020 QX60 AWD Signature?
    Zip 15071
    12/36 lease

.00003 and 47%
    $5400 dealer lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• bramous2020bramous2020 Member Posts: 5
    is that MF accurate?

is that MF accurate?

That's the information we have

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• aharris15aharris15 Member Posts: 77
    kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

Hello, could you please tell me the March numbers MF, RV, lease incentives for a FWD in 30327? And am I to understand that the only qx60 available for lease are the Signature editions? Or is it that Sigs are the only ones with incentives/specials? Much thanks

SIG
    39/15
    $5400 dealer incentive

Hi again, I just got a confusing email from a dealer. They said "the residuals are at 40% right now and the Tier 1 rate is .00224 (5.376%). The leases are not good since it’s a 2020 model year (even though the new one hasn’t been released)."

Both the RV and MF are different from what you mentioned. Do numbers change in the middle of the month? The monthly purchase payment is almost $200 less than the lease. I've seen something like this before, so wanted to get your expertise. Thank you!!

As mentioned before, the only supported terms we see are for the Signature Edition.
    Ok, understood. Could you give me the numbers for a 36/10k, 39/10k lease? Thanks!
    aharris15 said:

kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

SIG
    39/15
    $5400 dealer incentive

Ok, understood. Could you give me the numbers for a 36/10k, 39/10k lease? Thanks!
    48% residual for 10K/yr

Either term

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

SIG
    39/15
    $5400 dealer incentive

48% residual for 10K/yr

Either term
    Thanks!!
    kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

SIG
    39/15
    $5400 dealer incentive

48% residual for 10K/yr

Either term
    Thoughts? I don't see the $700 acquisition fee and the monthly is higher than my calculations according to the numbers you gave based off 10k/yr...closer to $412/month with all taxes/fees paid upfront, $0 down. Thank you!
    aharris15 said:

kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

SIG
    39/15
    $5400 dealer incentive

48% residual for 10K/yr

Either term
    Thoughts? I don't see the $700 acquisition fee and the monthly is higher than my calculations according to the numbers you gave based off 10k/yr...closer to $412/month with all taxes/fees paid upfront, $0 down. Thank you!
    I can't open that file

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

aharris15 said:

kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

SIG
    39/15
    $5400 dealer incentive

48% residual for 10K/yr

Either term
    kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

SIG
    39/15
    $5400 dealer incentive

48% residual for 10K/yr

Either term
    I can't open that file
    Sorry. MSRP 51,500. SELL 39,500.
    tax $1152, tag/title $144, dealer $599, = $42,095. With $448 down (not sure what that is) 36/10 = $486/month. 39/10 = $448
    aharris15 said:

aharris15 said:

kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

SIG
    39/15
    $5400 dealer incentive

48% residual for 10K/yr

Either term
    kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

kyfdx said:

aharris15 said:

SIG
    39/15
    $5400 dealer incentive

48% residual for 10K/yr

Either term
    I can't open that file
    Sorry. MSRP 51,500. SELL 39,500.
    tax $1152, tag/title $144, dealer $599, = $42,095. With $448 down (not sure what that is) 36/10 = $486/month. 39/10 = $448
    Those are pretty good monthly payments, relative to MSRP.

I'm guessing the "$448 down" is the $448 1st payment Due at Signing on the 39 month term.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• JamesDNorcalJamesDNorcal Member Posts: 22
    Hi - can i get MF, RV and incentives for a 36/10 39/10 if different signature awd in 95762.

Thanks!

Hi - can i get MF, RV and incentives for a 36/10 39/10 if different signature awd in 95762.

Thanks!

Appears that lease support has ended for the 2020 model

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Jhova16Jhova16 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2021
    Hi. Can I get an RV and MF for the QX60 AWD Signature Edition with Pro Assist package in 11710? 36 months/12k miles
    Jhova16 said:

Hi. Can I get an RV and MF for the QX60 AWD Signature Edition with Pro Assist package in 11710? 36 months/12k miles

.00211 and 43%
    No incentives

IOW, no support for the 2020 QX60

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• mpgxsvcdmpgxsvcd Member Posts: 177
    kyfdx said:

Thanks!

Appears that lease support has ended for the 2020 model
    That is crazy. Usually manufactures end support for a vehicle because the new model year is out and there aren't too many of the old ones left. There is no 2021 QX60 yet. At the earliest it won't be out until the fall of this year.

The QX60 was INFINITI's best seller ever since its introduction about a decade ago. Now the QX60 is INFINITI's 4th best selling vehicle. Sales of the QX60 are down 75% from 2 years ago. INFINITI sales are down 50% overall from two years ago.

It is almost like Nissan has abandoned INFINITI. There is already a new Armada and Pathfinder that are better than the INFINITI versions. INFINITI probably won't exist by the end of the year. They have no new interesting vehicles in the pipeline.
  • mpgxsvcdmpgxsvcd Member Posts: 177
    Michaell said:

Jhova16 said:

.00211 and 43%
    No incentives

IOW, no support for the 2020 QX60
    Those numbers are insane. That is a really expensive vehicle to start with and those lease numbers would make the payment ridiculous.
  • wjchoewjchoe Member Posts: 43
    Hi, Can I get MF, RV and Incentives (loyalty as well) for 2020 qx60 luxe and pure AWD, Zip 99352 39/10K Please Thanks
    wjchoe said:

Hi, Can I get MF, RV and Incentives (loyalty as well) for 2020 qx60 luxe and pure AWD, Zip 99352 39/10K Please Thanks

No lease support for the 2020 QX60

.00211 MF
    41% - Luxe
    42% - Pure
    No incentives

Check with your dealer on loyalty

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• DKinfinitiDKinfiniti Member Posts: 52

I’m looking for the MF , RV and incentives and rebates, 2020 qx60 luxe, 36/12k
    11768, thank you

• DKinfinitiDKinfiniti Member Posts: 52

Awd

I’m looking for the MF , RV and incentives and rebates, 2020 qx60 luxe, 36/12k

11768, thank you

No lease support for the 2020 model

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator