Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2020 Kia Forte Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
edited August 2019 in Kia
Ask your 2020 Forte lease questions here. Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456

Comments

  • djmanc55djmanc55 Posts: 40
    Hello, any MF, residual and incentives yet for the 2020 base GT line and EX for zip 11788. 36/10 and 24/10. Also the incentive #'s that you provide, are they full or up to that amount depending on what you qualify for? Are they lease only incentives? Thank you for all of your help
  • Hello, commuter car time. GT Automatic with GT2 if it matters. 24/12 36/12 in 41092
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
    djmanc55 said:

    Hello, any MF, residual and incentives yet for the 2020 base GT line and EX for zip 11788. 36/10 and 24/10. Also the incentive #'s that you provide, are they full or up to that amount depending on what you qualify for? Are they lease only incentives? Thank you for all of your help

    No 10K for 24 month term

    36/10
    GT-Line - .00192 and 60%; $2260 lease cash
    EX - .00189 and 59%; $2160 lease cash
    These are lease incentives
    You get it all.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647

    Hello, commuter car time. GT Automatic with GT2 if it matters. 24/12 36/12 in 41092

    24/12 - .00203 and 63%; $2400 lease cash
    36/12 - .00197 and 57%; $1600

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • djmanc55djmanc55 Posts: 40
    How about for the base GT-Line and EX 24/12 and 36/12. Zip 11788 thanks
  • NathanCrumbackNathanCrumback Posts: 508
    edited August 2019
    djmanc55 said:

    How about for the base GT-Line and EX 24/12 and 36/12. Zip 11788 thanks

    GT-Line -
    36/12- 59%, 0.00192, $2260
    24/12- 64%, 0.00200 $2740

    EX
    36/12K - 58%, 0.00189, $2160
    24/12K - 63%, 0.00206, $2840
    Edmunds Moderator
  • flip23flip23 Posts: 10
    Hello, any MF, residual and incentives for the 2020 KIA Forte GT automatic for zip 07071 36/12 or 24/12
  • flip23 said:

    Hello, any MF, residual and incentives for the 2020 KIA Forte GT automatic for zip 07071 36/12 or 24/12

    36/12K - 58% residual, 0.00197 MF, and $2260 lease cash
    24/12K - 63%, 0.00203, and $2840
    Edmunds Moderator
  • dcan87dcan87 NCPosts: 13
    2020 Kia Forte GT with GT2 package Auto trans
    Zip 27591
    24/12
    36/12
    2020 KIA Forte GT | 2019 Hyundai Kona AWD Ultimate | 2014 Chevy Sonic LT
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
    dcan87 said:

    2020 Kia Forte GT with GT2 package Auto trans
    Zip 27591
    24/12
    36/12

    Are you adding to the stable, or shopping for someone else?

    .00203 and 63%; $2400 lease cash
    .00197 and 58%; $1600 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dcan87dcan87 NCPosts: 13
    Michaell said:

    dcan87 said:

    2020 Kia Forte GT with GT2 package Auto trans
    Zip 27591
    24/12
    36/12

    Are you adding to the stable, or shopping for someone else?

    .00203 and 63%; $2400 lease cash
    .00197 and 58%; $1600 lease cash
    Adding to the stable, I am looking between the Hyundai Elantra GT NLine and the new Kia Forte GT. Probably end up with the KIA because it has more features, looks better, and is cheaper!

    The Sonic and Fiat are both up for sale currently.

    Thanks for all your help so far!
    2020 KIA Forte GT | 2019 Hyundai Kona AWD Ultimate | 2014 Chevy Sonic LT
  • Hello! Would I please have September MF, residual and incentives for the Forte GT Line 36/12k? zip 85282.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108

    Hello! Would I please have September MF, residual and incentives for the Forte GT Line 36/12k? zip 85282.

    .00195 MF and 57% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • May I please have the September MF, residual and lease incentives for the 2020 base GT Line and EX for 11788. 36/10k & 12 k. Thanks for all the information you provide
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108
    djmanc55 said:

    May I please have the September MF, residual and lease incentives for the 2020 base GT Line and EX for 11788. 36/10k & 12 k. Thanks for all the information you provide

    36/12
    EX: .00189 MF and 57% residual. $2360 lease cash
    GTLine: .00195 MF and 57% residual. $2260 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Good morning. May I have the MF, Residual and lease incentives for the 2020 Forte GT Line and EX. 24/12. Zip 11788. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108
    djmanc55 said:

    Good morning. May I have the MF, Residual and lease incentives for the 2020 Forte GT Line and EX. 24/12. Zip 11788. Thanks

    EX: .00192 MF and 62% residual. $2940 lease cash
    GTline: .00187 MF and 62% residual. $3040 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi. May I have the numbers for the 2020 forte lxs, 36/12 in 07095? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
    bsedmunds said:

    Hi. May I have the numbers for the 2020 forte lxs, 36/12 in 07095? Thank you.

    .00188 and 55%
    $2860 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, looking for info about the MF, RV, incentives for zip code 45226 on the 2020 Forte EX and GT (with GT2 Package) for area code 45226, lease 36/12, and 24/12.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108
    erik2020 said:

    Hi, looking for info about the MF, RV, incentives for zip code 45226 on the 2020 Forte EX and GT (with GT2 Package) for area code 45226, lease 36/12, and 24/12.

    EX
    .00192 MF and 62% residual. $2720 lease cash
    .00189 MF and 57% residual. $2030 lease cash

    GT
    .00189 MF and 62% residual. $2720
    .00188 MF and 57% residual. $2030

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • eliteshliacheliteshliach CaliforniaPosts: 9
    Hi, looking for info about the MF, RV, incentives for zip code 90046 on the 2020 Forte EX and GT 36/10
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108

    Hi, looking for info about the MF, RV, incentives for zip code 90046 on the 2020 Forte EX and GT 36/10

    58% residual
    $2030 lease cash

    EX: .00189 MF
    GT: .00188 MF

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • eliteshliacheliteshliach CaliforniaPosts: 9
    kyfdx said:

    Hi, looking for info about the MF, RV, incentives for zip code 90046 on the 2020 Forte EX and GT 36/10

    58% residual
    $2030 lease cash

    EX: .00189 MF
    GT: .00188 MF
    thank you
    im thinking of getting the GT with gt2 package
    how much off MSRP do you think i can get it for?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647

    kyfdx said:

    Hi, looking for info about the MF, RV, incentives for zip code 90046 on the 2020 Forte EX and GT 36/10

    58% residual
    $2030 lease cash

    EX: .00189 MF
    GT: .00188 MF
    thank you
    im thinking of getting the GT with gt2 package
    how much off MSRP do you think i can get it for?
    We don't know, but you can look here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • eliteshliacheliteshliach CaliforniaPosts: 9
    edited September 2019


    Can someone analyze this deal and tell me if the fees make sense and it's good or are they adding extra fees and ripping me off?
    edit after looking at it seems like this is for the gt-line when he told me its a gt which makes it even worse
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647



    Can someone analyze this deal and tell me if the fees make sense and it's good or are they adding extra fees and ripping me off?
    edit after looking at it seems like this is for the gt-line when he told me its a gt which makes it even worse

    I'd sure want to know what the $1500 "other fee" is.

    Those are the correct MF and RV for the GT DCT.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108
    @eliteshliach Payment would be $274/mo, without the extra $1500.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • imshandimshand Providence, Rhode IslandPosts: 10
    Hello, can I get MF/ residual/ and any incentives for the FE, S (premium) and EX, for/near area code 02906? (RI and MA) Assuming 36 mo/12k miles. Thanks!
  • dbozdboz OhioPosts: 19
    Hi, looking for info about the MF, RV, incentives for zip code 44212 on the 2020 GT and GT2 auto 36/10. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108
    imshand said:

    Hello, can I get MF/ residual/ and any incentives for the FE, S (premium) and EX, for/near area code 02906? (RI and MA) Assuming 36 mo/12k miles. Thanks!

    No program for the FE

    EX: .00189 MF and 57% residual
    $2960 lease cash

    I don't show an "S" trim for 2020.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108
    dboz said:

    Hi, looking for info about the MF, RV, incentives for zip code 44212 on the 2020 GT and GT2 auto 36/10. Thanks.

    Is this for the Forte?

    GT - manual
    GT - DCT
    GT-line

    Those are the three GT choices that I see.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dbozdboz OhioPosts: 19
    edited October 2019
    Sorry, yeah, FORTE GT DCT (auto)

    Figure you thought STINGER maybe? Forte has the GT and a GT2 option package.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108
    dboz said:

    Sorry, yeah, FORTE GT DCT (auto)

    Figure you thought STINGER maybe? Forte has the GT and a GT2 option package.

    .00188 MF and 58% residual
    $2030 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MRSAMMRSAM Posts: 14
    Need RV, MF, incentives available for 2020 Kia Forte EX? 12K/36 in 92614. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108
    MRSAM said:

    Need RV, MF, incentives available for 2020 Kia Forte EX? 12K/36 in 92614. Thank you.

    .00189 MF and 57% residual
    $2030 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi, would you please let me know residual, mf, and incentives for GT Line w/premium package, 36/10, 53186. Thanks!
  • Sorry - 24 month too please, lowest miles possible. Thanks!
  • MRSAMMRSAM Posts: 14
    Need RV, MF, incentives available for 2020 Kia Forte GT-line? 12K/36M in 92614. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108
    kylerrr said:

    Hi, would you please let me know residual, mf, and incentives for GT Line w/premium package, 36/10, 53186. Thanks!

    kylerrr said:

    Sorry - 24 month too please, lowest miles possible. Thanks!

    24/12: .00187 MF and 62% residual. $2820 lease cash
    36/10: .00195 MF and 58% residual. $2330 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108
    MRSAM said:

    Need RV, MF, incentives available for 2020 Kia Forte GT-line? 12K/36M in 92614. Thank you.

    .00195 MF and 57% residual
    $2330 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MRSAMMRSAM Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:

    MRSAM said:

    Need RV, MF, incentives available for 2020 Kia Forte GT-line? 12K/36M in 92614. Thank you.

    .00195 MF and 57% residual
    $2330 lease cash
    Odd... the price of GT-line seems higher than GT EX
  • Hello. Looking for the mf, residual and any incentives for the 2020 Kia Forte GT-Line. 36/10k and 12k for zip code 11788. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
    djmanc55 said:

    Hello. Looking for the mf, residual and any incentives for the 2020 Kia Forte GT-Line. 36/10k and 12k for zip code 11788. Thanks

    36/12
    .00195 and 57%
    $2990 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ReemReem Riverside, CaPosts: 15
    Hey looking for MF, RV, and incentives for the 2020 Forte GT-Line and LXS. 36/12k for zip 92503. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
    Reem said:

    Hey looking for MF, RV, and incentives for the 2020 Forte GT-Line and LXS. 36/12k for zip 92503. Thank you!

    GT-Line - .00195 and 57%; $2330 lease cash
    LXS - .00188 and 55%; $2530 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jman216jman216 Posts: 69
    edited November 2019
    Can I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for the 2020 Forte GT and EX. 36/15k for zip 60431. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,108
    jman216 said:

    Can I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for the 2020 Forte GT and EX. 36/15k for zip 60431. Thank you!

    EX: .00182 MF and 53% residual. $2730 lease cash
    GT auto: .00180 MF and 53% residual. $2730 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Could I please have the MF, RV, and incentives on the 2020 Forte GT at 36/12k for zip 41042?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,647
    TimeLike said:

    Could I please have the MF, RV, and incentives on the 2020 Forte GT at 36/12k for zip 41042?

    stick or automatic?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.