Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2020 Chrysler Pacifica Lease Deals and Prices

13468911

Comments

  • Options
    audikupaudikup Member Posts: 78
    Touring L and L Plus please.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,339
    audikup said:

    Touring L and L Plus please.

    .00078 MF and 45% residual
    .00061 MF and 45% residual

    $250 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    pawlow25pawlow25 Member Posts: 16
    Hi, Could you please share the MF/RV/Incentives for a Touring L+ and Limited? 36/12 in 48306. Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,339
    pawlow25 said:

    Hi, Could you please share the MF/RV/Incentives for a Touring L+ and Limited? 36/12 in 48306. Thanks!

    LTD: .00001 MF and 49% residual. $1050 incentive
    TourL+: .00059 MF and 48% residual. $250 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    p1j2m3p1j2m3 Member Posts: 3
    Can I please have the residual and MF and incentives for the Hybrid Limited in 08730? 36/10k, 42/10k

    Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,339
    edited May 2020
    p1j2m3 said:

    Can I please have the residual and MF and incentives for the Hybrid Limited in 08730? 36/10k, 42/10k

    Thank you!

    Standard MF
    48%/44% residual

    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    p1j2m3p1j2m3 Member Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

    p1j2m3 said:

    Can I please have the residual and MF and incentives for the Hybrid Limited in 08730? 36/10k, 42/10k

    Thank you!

    Standard MF
    48%/44% residual

    No lease incentives
    Thank you! Can you tell me the Standard MF?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,339
    p1j2m3 said:

    kyfdx said:

    p1j2m3 said:

    Can I please have the residual and MF and incentives for the Hybrid Limited in 08730? 36/10k, 42/10k

    Thank you!

    Standard MF
    48%/44% residual

    No lease incentives
    Thank you! Can you tell me the Standard MF?
    36: .00359 MF
    42: .00376 MF

    It's likely that the dealers are using a different bank to lease the Hybrid, because this Chrysler Capital program is terrible.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    Bufordx10Bufordx10 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2020
    2020 Limited Residual, Mf 36/12 and incentives 55434?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    Bufordx10 said:

    2020 Limited Residual, Mf 36/12 and incentives 55434?

    .00001 and 49%
    $1550 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    colebdcolebd Member Posts: 5
    Could I have the Residual/MF/Incentives for:
    Touring L 36/12000 zip 45434
    Touring L Plus 36/12000 zip 45434

    Thank you
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    colebd said:

    Could I have the Residual/MF/Incentives for:
    Touring L 36/12000 zip 45434
    Touring L Plus 36/12000 zip 45434

    Thank you

    L - .00077 and 48%
    L+ - .00059 and 48%
    $250 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    iamphiliamphil Member Posts: 1
    Is there a forum that discusses all the finance deals? I want to compare May and June offers to see if I should pull the trigger and take a finance deal on a Pacifica/Pacifica Hybrid.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,339
    iamphil said:

    Is there a forum that discusses all the finance deals? I want to compare May and June offers to see if I should pull the trigger and take a finance deal on a Pacifica/Pacifica Hybrid.

    I don't have the May numbers, any longer.

    Which trim?
    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    mr_jt407mr_jt407 Member Posts: 22
    Can I get the MF/RV/Incentives for the Limited or 35th Anniversary Limited editions. Zip code 32832
  • Options
    mr_jt407mr_jt407 Member Posts: 22
    for 12K & 15k 36 months.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    mr_jt407 said:

    Can I get the MF/RV/Incentives for the Limited or 35th Anniversary Limited editions. Zip code 32832

    mr_jt407 said:

    for 12K & 15k 36 months.

    36/15
    .00001 and 47%
    $1000 incentive

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mr_jt407mr_jt407 Member Posts: 22
    Michaell said:

    mr_jt407 said:

    Can I get the MF/RV/Incentives for the Limited or 35th Anniversary Limited editions. Zip code 32832

    mr_jt407 said:

    for 12K & 15k 36 months.

    36/15
    .00001 and 47%
    $1000 incentive

    Either trim
    Michael, what about for 12k/36?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    mr_jt407 said:

    Michaell said:

    mr_jt407 said:

    Can I get the MF/RV/Incentives for the Limited or 35th Anniversary Limited editions. Zip code 32832

    mr_jt407 said:

    for 12K & 15k 36 months.

    36/15
    .00001 and 47%
    $1000 incentive

    Either trim
    Michael, what about for 12k/36?
    49% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    sd4ssunsd4ssun Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2020
    Hello, I want to find out what is current lease numbers for:
    2020 Pacifica limited, 10k/36, zip code: 92127

    Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    sd4ssun said:

    Hello, I want to find out what is current lease numbers for:
    2020 Pacifica limited, 10k/36, zip code: 92127

    Thanks in advance.

    .00001 and 50%
    $250 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    miri12miri12 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, What are the current lease numbers for:
    2020 Pacifica Touring L, 10k/36, zip code: 19151
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    miri12 said:

    Hi, What are the current lease numbers for:
    2020 Pacifica Touring L, 10k/36, zip code: 19151

    .00077 and 49%
    $250 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    peckstarpeckstar Member Posts: 9
    edited June 2020
    Can I get the numbers for the Pacifica Launch Model (AWD) 36/12 in 06801

    Thanks !
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,339
    peckstar said:

    Can I get the numbers for the Pacifica Launch Model (AWD) 36/12 in 06801

    Thanks !

    I don't know which trim that is.

    Limited, Touring, Touring L or Touring L Plus?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    MiniVanMama2020MiniVanMama2020 Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

    Please post lease numbers for Pacifica Limited in zip 48377 for 24/10K and 36/10K. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041

    Hello,

    Please post lease numbers for Pacifica Limited in zip 48377 for 24/10K and 36/10K. Thanks!

    .00018 and 59%
    .00003 and 51%
    $1050 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    Dadmaster5kDadmaster5k Member Posts: 42
    Can I please have the PURCHASE incentives on the following trims in 43026?

    Limited
    Touring
    Touring L
    Touring L Plus
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041

    Can I please have the PURCHASE incentives on the following trims in 43026?

    Limited
    Touring
    Touring L
    Touring L Plus

    $3000 for cash or bring your own financing
    $1000 with CCAP low APR (0% up to 60 months)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    shpatel11shpatel11 Member Posts: 15
    Can I get lease numbers for 36/10 Limited model for 94025. Thanks!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,339
    shpatel11 said:

    Can I get lease numbers for 36/10 Limited model for 94025. Thanks!

    .00003 MF and 51% residual
    $250 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    mattgoosemattgoose Member Posts: 30
    Hi, can I please have MF/res for Touring L Plus for a 10k lease in 01867. 36/39/42 months. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    mattgoose said:

    Hi, can I please have MF/res for Touring L Plus for a 10k lease in 01867. 36/39/42 months. Thanks!

    36/10 - .00030 and 48%
    42/10 - .00032 and 44%
    $250 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    gavrikgavrik Member Posts: 51
    Good day!

    May, I please have the incentives, residual, and money factor for the Touring L Plus and Limited 36/10 and 42/10 in 60060?

    Thank you!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,339
    gavrik said:

    Good day!

    May, I please have the incentives, residual, and money factor for the Touring L Plus and Limited 36/10 and 42/10 in 60060?

    Thank you!

    LTD
    .00003 MF and 51% residual
    .00007 MF and 47% residual

    Touring L Plus
    .00030 MF and 48% residual
    .00032 MF and 44% residual


    $1750 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    gavrikgavrik Member Posts: 51
    My local dealer, the only one I contacted so far, is offering 46% residual on Touring L Plus for 36mo/10K. Zip code 60060. Their money factor seems very high @ 0.0013.

    Is this basically a starting point or is this set in stone?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    gavrik said:

    My local dealer, the only one I contacted so far, is offering 46% residual on Touring L Plus for 36mo/10K. Zip code 60060. Their money factor seems very high @ 0.0013.

    Is this basically a starting point or is this set in stone?

    It's probably a US Bank or Ally lease; our numbers come from Chrysler Capital.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    zzmmmommyzzmmmommy Member Posts: 67
    Hi, I am looking to get a 2020 Pacifica. A touring L Plus with advanced safety package. I don't know how to figure out the monthly payments that everyone is getting based on the numbers you are posting. Can anyone help?
    My zipcode is 33331
    The car is 46,210 but the sales price is 35,554 based on the internet
    I am looking for 36 months/12K miles
    0 down - just first month

    I realize the numbers aren't set in stone, but I am looking to see if the lease price will be around $400 or $700 a month. I am just looking for some specific monthly payments that some of you are paying. Thank you!
  • Options
    dakkadondakkadon Member Posts: 8
    Could I get mf/residual / incentives for 36/12 and 42/12 for 06762 on a Limited?

    Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    zzmmmommy said:

    Hi, I am looking to get a 2020 Pacifica. A touring L Plus with advanced safety package. I don't know how to figure out the monthly payments that everyone is getting based on the numbers you are posting. Can anyone help?
    My zipcode is 33331
    The car is 46,210 but the sales price is 35,554 based on the internet
    I am looking for 36 months/12K miles
    0 down - just first month

    I realize the numbers aren't set in stone, but I am looking to see if the lease price will be around $400 or $700 a month. I am just looking for some specific monthly payments that some of you are paying. Thank you!

    .00030 and 47%
    $250 incentive

    Not sure that the internet price will be valid for a lease.

    Use this link to help with payments:
    https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/calculate-your-own-lease-payment.html

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    dakkadon said:

    Could I get mf/residual / incentives for 36/12 and 42/12 for 06762 on a Limited?

    Thank you!

    36/12 - .00003 and 50%
    42/12 - .00007 and 46%
    $250 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    gavrikgavrik Member Posts: 51
    I am in 60060. I found Pacifica Limited with the options and color Black I wanted at 3 different dealerships. I am looking at 36/10K with no money down. They are all saying their car is offered at invoice (MSRP around $47,500). Monthly payment is around $545-585, taxes are extra.

    The website stays this based on my profile:

    National Lease Cash - 20LL1 $250
    incentive Midwest BC Lease Bonus Cash - MWLLB $1,000
    incentive Family Price - 28HLF $3,840
    2020 Returning Lessee - 38CLB3 $750
    Midwest BC Returning Lessee Bonus Cash - MWCLW $500

    Total in incentives: $6,340

    Every dealership I spoke to confirmed those incentives stack.

    Does this make sense to you? Chrysler Capital website monthly payment consistently comes out to $100 per month less when plugging the MSRP price.

    Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    gavrik said:

    I am in 60060. I found Pacifica Limited with the options and color Black I wanted at 3 different dealerships. I am looking at 36/10K with no money down. They are all saying their car is offered at invoice (MSRP around $47,500). Monthly payment is around $545-585, taxes are extra.

    The website stays this based on my profile:

    National Lease Cash - 20LL1 $250
    incentive Midwest BC Lease Bonus Cash - MWLLB $1,000
    incentive Family Price - 28HLF $3,840
    2020 Returning Lessee - 38CLB3 $750
    Midwest BC Returning Lessee Bonus Cash - MWCLW $500

    Total in incentives: $6,340

    Every dealership I spoke to confirmed those incentives stack.

    Does this make sense to you? Chrysler Capital website monthly payment consistently comes out to $100 per month less when plugging the MSRP price.

    Thank you.

    I show
    .00003 and 51%
    $250 2020 National Lease Cash 20LL1 exp. 08/03/2020
    $500 Midwest Chrysler Capital 2020 Bonus Cash MWCL5 exp. 08/03/2020
    $1000 2020 Midwest BC Lease Bonus Cash MWLLB exp. 08/03/2020

    I also see this:
    2020 Returning Lessee - 38CLB3 $750
    Midwest BC Returning Lessee Bonus Cash - MWCLW $500

    But, no idea if, or how, those incentives stack with each other, and no reference to the $3840 "family price".

    The dealers computer is set up to give you all the incentives you qualify for; what is their motivation to hold them back?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    shpatel11shpatel11 Member Posts: 15
    Hi can you give me the new MF and RV for July for the Limited 10/36 and 12/36 in 94025. Also, do you know if all the incentives stack(employee discount, cash rebates etc) or is that for purchase only.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,339
    shpatel11 said:

    Hi can you give me the new MF and RV for July for the Limited 10/36 and 12/36 in 94025. Also, do you know if all the incentives stack(employee discount, cash rebates etc) or is that for purchase only.

    36/12
    .00003 MF and 50% residual
    $250 lease cash

    No info on other incentives. Check with a dealer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    gavrikgavrik Member Posts: 51
    I leased Pacifica Limited today. Actually, I didn't realize but Chrysler website has a very useful tool when it comes to determining all available incentives for either lease or finance. You just have to enter your zipcode, go thru "Search Inventory" and then after you find the vehicle of your choice, click on "Start buying process" link which takes you to Chrysler Capital. I then selected "Lease" and it asked me several questions about my current vehicle situation and based on that the next screen gave me approximate lease payments, breakdown of stacked incentives. This does NOT include dealer discount, taxes and other fees.

    I found the vehicle I wanted, contacted the dealership and emailed them a screenshot. We worked off that screenshot. You still need to negotiate the price of the vehicle and down payment if any. The terms were negotiated thru emails. The money factor and residual were right on the money compared to what was posted on this message board.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,041
    gavrik said:

    I leased Pacifica Limited today. Actually, I didn't realize but Chrysler website has a very useful tool when it comes to determining all available incentives for either lease or finance. You just have to enter your zipcode, go thru "Search Inventory" and then after you find the vehicle of your choice, click on "Start buying process" link which takes you to Chrysler Capital. I then selected "Lease" and it asked me several questions about my current vehicle situation and based on that the next screen gave me approximate lease payments, breakdown of stacked incentives. This does NOT include dealer discount, taxes and other fees.

    I found the vehicle I wanted, contacted the dealership and emailed them a screenshot. We worked off that screenshot. You still need to negotiate the price of the vehicle and down payment if any. The terms were negotiated thru emails. The money factor and residual were right on the money compared to what was posted on this message board.

    Congrats!

    Care to share your deal with us?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    StoveStove Member Posts: 2
    Hello,

    Can you please provide incentives, MF and residual on Touring L and L Plus at 01923?

    Thanks!
  • Options
    gavrikgavrik Member Posts: 51
    Basically, take into account ancillary charges that you have to pay: acquisition fee $395, doc fees $200, new plates $190, taxes $2,300. Consider whether to pay for them upfront or roll them into monthly payments. I didn't want to push with vehicle selling price as I want the dealership to stay in business. But, they had no problems going $400 below invoice. I spoke with 3 local car dealerships and it really came down to customer service. This guy was the only one who called me back right away and responded to my emails within minutes. One salesperson I talked to said he was extremely busy. He asked me how much in monthly payments I want to make which was a wrong thing to ask. We went back and forth and nothing concrete. I emailed him Saturday morning about the terms and also left him a voice message. He replied Monday morning. By then, I had already struck a deal with another car dealer.
  • Options
    shpatel11shpatel11 Member Posts: 15
    gavrik said:

    Basically, take into account ancillary charges that you have to pay: acquisition fee $395, doc fees $200, new plates $190, taxes $2,300. Consider whether to pay for them upfront or roll them into monthly payments. I didn't want to push with vehicle selling price as I want the dealership to stay in business. But, they had no problems going $400 below invoice. I spoke with 3 local car dealerships and it really came down to customer service. This guy was the only one who called me back right away and responded to my emails within minutes. One salesperson I talked to said he was extremely busy. He asked me how much in monthly payments I want to make which was a wrong thing to ask. We went back and forth and nothing concrete. I emailed him Saturday morning about the terms and also left him a voice message. He replied Monday morning. By then, I had already struck a deal with another car dealer.

    Could you share your monthly payment, capitalized cost, and msrp? Also what were your terms 10/36? Thanks!
Sign In or Register to comment.