2020 Ford Mustang Lease Deals and Prices

124

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,836

    Can you tell me what triple net on a 2020 mustang ecoboost with automatic transmission is?

    No idea

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jsavojsavo Member Posts: 18
    kyfdx said:

    jsavo said:

    Thanks for the useful forum. May I get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 Mustang Eco Premium Convertible in zip 28212 ?
    24/10

    0.10% APR
    53% residual
    $1500 lease cash
    Hello, checking back to request whether these numbers have changed for December ? Thank you,
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,836
    jsavo said:

    kyfdx said:

    jsavo said:

    Thanks for the useful forum. May I get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 Mustang Eco Premium Convertible in zip 28212 ?
    24/10

    0.10% APR
    53% residual
    $1500 lease cash
    Hello, checking back to request whether these numbers have changed for December ? Thank you,
    No change

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jsavojsavo Member Posts: 18
    kyfdx said:

    jsavo said:

    kyfdx said:

    jsavo said:

    Thanks for the useful forum. May I get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 Mustang Eco Premium Convertible in zip 28212 ?
    24/10

    0.10% APR
    53% residual
    $1500 lease cash
    Hello, checking back to request whether these numbers have changed for December ? Thank you,
    No change
    And finally, same info for 36/10k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,836
    jsavo said:

    kyfdx said:

    jsavo said:

    kyfdx said:

    jsavo said:

    Thanks for the useful forum. May I get the MF, RV, and incentives for a 2020 Mustang Eco Premium Convertible in zip 28212 ?
    24/10

    0.10% APR
    53% residual
    $1500 lease cash
    Hello, checking back to request whether these numbers have changed for December ? Thank you,
    No change
    And finally, same info for 36/10k
    1.60% APR
    45% residual
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • trickyrickytrickyricky Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2020
    Hello! May I know the leasing numbers / incentives for a

    2020 EcoBoost Automatic w/ 101A
    27591
    36/12

    Thanks in advance!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,179

    Hello! May I know the leasing numbers / incentives for a

    2020 EcoBoost Automatic w/ 101A
    27591
    36/12

    Thanks in advance!!

    Coupe or Convertible?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • trickyrickytrickyricky Member Posts: 4
    Coupe
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,179

    Hello! May I know the leasing numbers / incentives for a

    2020 EcoBoost Automatic w/ 101A
    27591
    36/12

    Thanks in advance!!

    Coupe

    1.60% APR
    48% residual
    $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Asfarr1986Asfarr1986 DFWMember Posts: 12
    edited December 2020
    RV/MF and incentives for 2020 Mustang GT base coupe (6-speed) 10k/yr 39 mo for 76112, thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,836

    RV/MF and incentives for 2020 Mustang GT base coupe (6-speed) 10k/yr 39 mo for 76112, thanks!

    Ford doesn't support leases for the GT trim.

    The only thing I can tell you for certain is the residual: 47%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kopchikckopchikc Member Posts: 33
    January numbers for an EcoBoost Premium, 36/15 in 36/15K, but open to Ford's weird depreciation windows. 27K numbers would be welcome.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,836
    kopchikc said:

    January numbers for an EcoBoost Premium, 36/15 in 36/15K, but open to Ford's weird depreciation windows. 27K numbers would be welcome.

    27K/yr? We don't have those numbers

    Coupe or convertible?
    What is your location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kopchikckopchikc Member Posts: 33
    kyfdx said:

    kopchikc said:

    January numbers for an EcoBoost Premium, 36/15 in 36/15K, but open to Ford's weird depreciation windows. 27K numbers would be welcome.

    27K/yr? We don't have those numbers

    Coupe or convertible?
    What is your location?
    Coupe. 27265/NC
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,836
    kopchikc said:

    kyfdx said:

    kopchikc said:

    January numbers for an EcoBoost Premium, 36/15 in 36/15K, but open to Ford's weird depreciation windows. 27K numbers would be welcome.

    27K/yr? We don't have those numbers

    Coupe or convertible?
    What is your location?
    Coupe. 27265/NC
    36/15
    2.00% APR
    45% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Yash_SanghviYash_Sanghvi Member Posts: 2
    Hi, what's the money factor, residual, and lease credits/incentives (if any) for a 2020 Ford Mustang Ecoboost premium automatic convertible, 36 months 12k miles zip:85281
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,179

    Hi, what's the money factor, residual, and lease credits/incentives (if any) for a 2020 Ford Mustang Ecoboost premium automatic convertible, 36 months 12k miles zip:85281

    2.00% APR
    43% residual
    $2000 lease cash
    $300 dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jlmotoxjlmotox 91351Member Posts: 3
    Could you tell me the money factor, residual and any lease incentives for a 2020 Ford Mustang Ecoboost premium auto 201A package 12k per year 36 Month lease. 91351 CA
    Also what would be a good discount off of MSRP that I should expect?
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,179
    jlmotox said:

    Could you tell me the money factor, residual and any lease incentives for a 2020 Ford Mustang Ecoboost premium auto 201A package 12k per year 36 Month lease. 91351 CA
    Also what would be a good discount off of MSRP that I should expect?
    Thanks!

    Coupe or Convertible?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jlmotoxjlmotox 91351Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    jlmotox said:

    Could you tell me the money factor, residual and any lease incentives for a 2020 Ford Mustang Ecoboost premium auto 201A package 12k per year 36 Month lease. 91351 CA
    Also what would be a good discount off of MSRP that I should expect?
    Thanks!

    Coupe or Convertible?
    Coupe
    MSRP is $38,960
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,179
    jlmotox said:

    Michaell said:

    jlmotox said:

    Could you tell me the money factor, residual and any lease incentives for a 2020 Ford Mustang Ecoboost premium auto 201A package 12k per year 36 Month lease. 91351 CA
    Also what would be a good discount off of MSRP that I should expect?
    Thanks!

    Coupe or Convertible?
    Coupe
    MSRP is $38,960
    2.00% APR
    47% residual
    $2000 lease cash
    $500 dealer cash

    Edmunds price tools

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jlmotoxjlmotox 91351Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    jlmotox said:

    Michaell said:

    jlmotox said:

    Could you tell me the money factor, residual and any lease incentives for a 2020 Ford Mustang Ecoboost premium auto 201A package 12k per year 36 Month lease. 91351 CA
    Also what would be a good discount off of MSRP that I should expect?
    Thanks!

    Coupe or Convertible?
    Coupe
    MSRP is $38,960
    2.00% APR
    47% residual
    $2000 lease cash
    $500 dealer cash

    Edmunds price tools
    Thanks!!

  • pc123456pc123456 Member Posts: 9
    February's MF/Res/incentives for 2020 Mustang ecoboost convertible premium?

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,836
    pc123456 said:

    February's MF/Res/incentives for 2020 Mustang ecoboost convertible premium?

    Thank you

    Term and mileage allowance?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,179
    kyfdx said:

    pc123456 said:

    February's MF/Res/incentives for 2020 Mustang ecoboost convertible premium?

    Thank you

    Term and mileage allowance?
    And, location?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • DABZDABZ MIA - FloridaMember Posts: 2
    Looking for the MF/Residual/Incentives for 2020 Mustang Ecoboost auto premium Coupe in 33178. 36m/12k. Also any lease or any other incentives.

    Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,836
    DABZ said:

    Looking for the MF/Residual/Incentives for 2020 Mustang Ecoboost auto premium Coupe in 33178. 36m/12k. Also any lease or any other incentives.

    Thanks in advance.

    2.00% APR
    47% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • brian83729brian83729 Member Posts: 3
    Looking for the MF/Residual/Incentives for 2020 Mustang Ecoboost Coupe in 91764. 24m/10k. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,179

    Looking for the MF/Residual/Incentives for 2020 Mustang Ecoboost Coupe in 91764. 24m/10k. Thank you!

    .60% APR
    56% residual
    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bbecker1223bbecker1223 Member Posts: 4
    Can I get a MF/Residual and incentives for a 2020 Mustang Ecoboost Coupe Premium
    Zip: 33027
    36/12k
    36/10k
    24/10k
    24/12k
    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,179

    Can I get a MF/Residual and incentives for a 2020 Mustang Ecoboost Coupe Premium
    Zip: 33027
    36/12k
    36/10k
    24/10k
    24/12k
    Thank you!

    24/12
    .60% APR
    55% residual

    36/12
    2.00% APR
    47% residual

    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • miami305mvpmiami305mvp Member Posts: 11
    Hello there. Wanted to know if it is still possible to lease a 2020 Mustang in March of 2021? And if yes, specifically:
    2020 Mustang Convertible EcoBoost
    24/15000
    36/15000
    33160
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,179

    Hello there. Wanted to know if it is still possible to lease a 2020 Mustang in March of 2021? And if yes, specifically:
    2020 Mustang Convertible EcoBoost
    24/15000
    36/15000
    33160

    24/15
    .60% APR
    49% residual

    36/15
    2.00% APR
    41% residual

    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • leasepricequesleasepriceques Member Posts: 2
    2020 Mustang Ecoboost Fastback
    24/10000
    36/10000
    Zip 95051
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,836

    2020 Mustang Ecoboost Fastback
    24/10000
    36/10000
    Zip 95051

    24 mo
    0.60% APR
    56% residual

    36 mo
    2.00% APR
    48% residual

    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • pnimithpnimith Member Posts: 2
    2020 ecoboost coupe 36/12 and 36/10 at 32259. Can I please get mf, rv and incentives?

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,836
    pnimith said:

    2020 ecoboost coupe 36/12 and 36/10 at 32259. Can I please get mf, rv and incentives?

    Thank you

    36/12
    2.00% APR
    47% residual

    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Himes22Himes22 Member Posts: 9
    edited March 23
    May I please know the residual and MF on the 2021 mustang ecoboost premium coupe 36 mos. and 12k miles? Zip 91207. Thanks. Leasehackrs new calculator seems off.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,179
    Himes22 said:

    May I please know the residual and MF on the 2022 mustang ecoboost premium coupe 36 mos. and 12k miles? Zip 91207. Thanks. Leasehackrs new calculator seems off.

    We don't have the 2022 Mustang lease programs - are they arriving at the dealer lots already?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Himes22Himes22 Member Posts: 9
    EDIT: May I please know the residual and MF on the 2021 mustang ecoboost premium coupe 36 mos. and 12k miles? Zip 91207. Thanks. Leasehackrs new calculator seems off.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,179
    Himes22 said:

    EDIT: May I please know the residual and MF on the 2021 mustang ecoboost premium coupe 36 mos. and 12k miles? Zip 91207. Thanks. Leasehackrs new calculator seems off.

    The new 2021 Mustang lease thread is now open!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jonnyboy7jonnyboy7 Member Posts: 50
    Could I please get MF, RV and incentives for a 2020 Ecoboost Premium, 36/7500 and 36/10000, zip 94707? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,179
    jonnyboy7 said:

    Could I please get MF, RV and incentives for a 2020 Ecoboost Premium, 36/7500 and 36/10000, zip 94707? Thank you.

    Convertible or Coupe?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SirScottSirScott Member Posts: 1
    Hello, and thank you for opening this discussion. I'm in 2087, and looking to buy a Mustang GT 300a with performance pkg and 6mt. the msrp is 42,270, and the selling price before taxes and tags is 35,196 for a total of 7,074 savings. Is this a good price, or great price. Essentially should I be able to get anything more off this, or should I take it and run.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,836
    SirScott said:

    Hello, and thank you for opening this discussion. I'm in 2087, and looking to buy a Mustang GT 300a with performance pkg and 6mt. the msrp is 42,270, and the selling price before taxes and tags is 35,196 for a total of 7,074 savings. Is this a good price, or great price. Essentially should I be able to get anything more off this, or should I take it and run.

    You came from a long way in the future to get here... I guess all the V-8s are gone in 65 years? ;)

    We don't track pricing, but Edmunds does.
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jonnyboy7jonnyboy7 Member Posts: 50
    Michaell said:

    jonnyboy7 said:

    Could I please get MF, RV and incentives for a 2020 Ecoboost Premium, 36/7500 and 36/10000, zip 94707? Thank you.

    Convertible or Coupe?
    Coupe please.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,836
    jonnyboy7 said:

    Michaell said:

    jonnyboy7 said:

    Could I please get MF, RV and incentives for a 2020 Ecoboost Premium, 36/7500 and 36/10000, zip 94707? Thank you.

    Convertible or Coupe?
    Coupe please.
    36/10.5

    2.00% APR
    48% residual

    $2000 lease cash
    $2500 select inventory dealer cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rayzhang054rayzhang054 Member Posts: 3
    Hi, thanks in advance.
    Could I get MF, RV and incentives for
    2020 EcoBoost Coupe with PP
    24m/10k & 36m/10k
    at 77479?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,836

    Hi, thanks in advance.
    Could I get MF, RV and incentives for
    2020 EcoBoost Coupe with PP
    24m/10k & 36m/10k
    at 77479?

    24 mo
    0.60% APR
    56% residual

    36 mo
    2.00% APR
    48% residual

    $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jrz995jrz995 Member Posts: 67
    2020 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium Coupe
    36/12 and 36/15 - MF, RV , incentives, zip code 33411. Thx!!
Sign In or Register to comment.