2020 Porsche Cayenne Lease Deals and Prices

124

Comments

  • RRSPORTHSTRRSPORTHST Member Posts: 8
    2020 Cayenne Coupe S 12K/36 or 39mo (whichever is better)
    2021 Cayenne Coupe GTS 12K 12K/36 or 39mo (whichever is better)

    Residuals seem so low :(

    MF/Residual?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,353

    2020 Cayenne Coupe S 12K/36 or 39mo (whichever is better)
    2021 Cayenne Coupe GTS 12K 12K/36 or 39mo (whichever is better)

    Residuals seem so low :(

    MF/Residual?

    I don't see the GTS trim for 2020

    S
    .00200 and 55% / 53%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936

    2020 Cayenne Coupe S 12K/36 or 39mo (whichever is better)
    2021 Cayenne Coupe GTS 12K 12K/36 or 39mo (whichever is better)

    Residuals seem so low :(

    MF/Residual?

    2021 Cayenne Coupe GTS
    .00200 MF
    56%/54% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • crb13crb13 Member Posts: 5
    2020 Cayenne e-Hybrid 12/36 and 12/39, zip code 75214
    MF and residual?
    Thank you!
  • Baze0719Baze0719 Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2020
    Cayenne base model:
    MSRP: $86,070
    Discount: $5,164
    Tax: 6%
    Zip: 20852

    36 months, 10,000 miles

    MF and Residual please?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    crb13 said:

    2020 Cayenne e-Hybrid 12/36 and 12/39, zip code 75214
    MF and residual?
    Thank you!

    .00200 MF
    57%/55% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    Baze0719 said:

    Cayenne base model:
    MSRP: $86,070
    Discount: $5,164
    Tax: 6%
    Zip: 20852

    36 months, 10,000 miles

    MF and Residual please?

    .00200 MF and 60% residual

    MRM = $82,300

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RD92RD92 Member Posts: 5
    Good morning! can I get mf, residual and MRM for the following:
    Cayenne e hybrid 36/12, 39/12, 42/12
    Cayenne e hybrid coupe 36/12, 39/12, 42/12
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    RD92 said:

    Good morning! can I get mf, residual and MRM for the following:
    Cayenne e hybrid 36/12, 39/12, 42/12
    Cayenne e hybrid coupe 36/12, 39/12, 42/12

    .00200 MF
    57%/55%/53% residual

    Either model

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RD92RD92 Member Posts: 5
    kyfdx said:

    RD92 said:

    Good morning! can I get mf, residual and MRM for the following:
    Cayenne e hybrid 36/12, 39/12, 42/12
    Cayenne e hybrid coupe 36/12, 39/12, 42/12

    .00200 MF
    57%/55%/53% residual

    Either model
    Thanks for the response.

    Do you have MRM info for the standard body E hybrid and Coupé e hybrid?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    RD92 said:

    kyfdx said:

    RD92 said:

    Good morning! can I get mf, residual and MRM for the following:
    Cayenne e hybrid 36/12, 39/12, 42/12
    Cayenne e hybrid coupe 36/12, 39/12, 42/12

    .00200 MF
    57%/55%/53% residual

    Either model
    Thanks for the response.

    Do you have MRM info for the standard body E hybrid and Coupé e hybrid?
    SUV: $98.500
    Coupe; $101,000

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • OlbywanOlbywan Member Posts: 9
    Hello All!
    I am requesting the MF and Residual for a 2020 Cayenne S in 91377 on a 39/12, 36/12, and 36/10.
    Thank you,
    Olbywan
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,353
    Olbywan said:

    Hello All!
    I am requesting the MF and Residual for a 2020 Cayenne S in 91377 on a 39/12, 36/12, and 36/10.
    Thank you,
    Olbywan

    .00200 and 55% / 53% for 36/39 months, 12K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • toyotahigh2019toyotahigh2019 Member Posts: 2
    Looking for feedback on this deal:

    -2021 Cayenne with 20" wheels, premium package, quartz gray and ventilated seats.
    -3 year lease with 12k miles/year and 10k service, 20k service and 30k service included
    -MSRP $79,360
    -58% Residual
    -MF .00245

    $6k at closing, then $1095 per month total payment. Thoughts?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,353

    Looking for feedback on this deal:

    -2021 Cayenne with 20" wheels, premium package, quartz gray and ventilated seats.
    -3 year lease with 12k miles/year and 10k service, 20k service and 30k service included
    -MSRP $79,360
    -58% Residual
    -MF .00245

    $6k at closing, then $1095 per month total payment. Thoughts?

    Selling price?

    We don't have the October rate, but the standard MF for Porsche has been .00200 for quite a while (6 months, at least).

    It may have changed, or it may have been marked up by the dealer. Check with a second dealer and see if you get the same answer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • CDOTNCDOTN Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

    Looking for RV/MF on 2020 Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe -

    Term 36/10

    Garage - 33928
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,353
    CDOTN said:

    Hello,

    Looking for RV/MF on 2020 Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe -

    Term 36/10

    Garage - 33928

    .00200 and 54%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • carman112carman112 Member Posts: 22
    Can you please provide the residual values and MF for the following
    Porsche Cayenne E- Hybrid Coupe 36 months and 7,500 and 10k miles
    Porsche Cayenne S Coupe 36 months and 7,500 and 10k miles
    Los Angeles Zip code
    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    carman112 said:

    Can you please provide the residual values and MF for the following
    Porsche Cayenne E- Hybrid Coupe 36 months and 7,500 and 10k miles
    Porsche Cayenne S Coupe 36 months and 7,500 and 10k miles
    Los Angeles Zip code
    Thank you

    36/10
    .00200 MF
    58%/56% residual for Hybrid/S

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • x_mzx_mz Member Posts: 5
    edited October 2020
    Can you provide the MF and Residual for:
    Cayenne Base - MSRP: $85,990
    Zip: 07458
    36 mo., 10k miles

    Is there a significant difference between the '20 and '21 models?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    x_mz said:

    Can you provide the MF and Residual for:
    Cayenne Base - MSRP: $85,990
    Zip: 07458
    36 mo., 10k miles

    Is there a significant difference between the '20 and '21 models?

    Thank you!

    .00200 MF and 60% residual

    MRM= $82,300

    2021 discussion:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/62866/porsche/x/2021-porsche-lease-deals-and-prices-all-models#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bhuddabhudda Member Posts: 12
    2021 Cayenne GTS incoming 129,xxx.

    MF/RV ?
    zipcode 33418

    39 months/10k

    Does it matter if the car is purchased out of state?
    but would be registered at 33418

    thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,353
    bhudda said:

    2021 Cayenne GTS incoming 129,xxx.

    MF/RV ?
    zipcode 33418

    39 months/10k

    Does it matter if the car is purchased out of state?
    but would be registered at 33418

    thanks!

    The Porsche numbers are national.

    .00200 and 55%
    MRM is $129,000

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jodi77jodi77 Member Posts: 16
    MF and RV for 2020 Porsche Cayenne base model
    36/12 and 36/15
    zip 63011
    MF/RV likely to change much for December
    MRM is $83,200?

    thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    jodi77 said:

    MF and RV for 2020 Porsche Cayenne base model
    36/12 and 36/15
    zip 63011
    MF/RV likely to change much for December
    MRM is $83,200?

    thanks

    36/15
    .00200 MF and 57% residual
    $82,300 MRM

    Not likely to change, as Porsche usually updates quarterly.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • carman112carman112 Member Posts: 22
    Can you please provide the residual values, MRM and MF for the following
    Porsche Cayenne E- Hybrid Coupe 36 months and 10k miles
    Porsche Cayenne S Coupe 36 months and 10k miles
    Los Angeles Zip code
    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    carman112 said:

    Can you please provide the residual values, MRM and MF for the following
    Porsche Cayenne E- Hybrid Coupe 36 months and 10k miles
    Porsche Cayenne S Coupe 36 months and 10k miles
    Los Angeles Zip code
    Thank you

    .00200 MF

    58% residual. $99,600 MRM
    56% residual. $108,400 MRM

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • George63George63 Member Posts: 53
    Hi There,

    May I get the MF and RV for;

    2020 Porsche Cayenne - 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A) - BASE

    36 MO
    12K

    36 MO
    15 K

    Zip. 92630

    Any Incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,353
    George63 said:

    Hi There,

    May I get the MF and RV for;

    2020 Porsche Cayenne - 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A) - BASE

    36 MO
    12K

    36 MO
    15 K

    Zip. 92630

    Any Incentives?

    36/15
    .00200 and 57%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wp746911wp746911 Member Posts: 26
    2021 Porsche Cayenne- Base
    36 MO
    10k Miles
    12k Miles

    MF/RV zip 78746

    Any incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,353
    wp746911 said:

    2021 Porsche Cayenne- Base
    36 MO
    10k Miles
    12k Miles

    MF/RV zip 78746

    Any incentives?

    36/12
    .00200 and 59%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • iandiand NYMember Posts: 5
    Hello, would love your feedback on selling price. Placed an order for a Cayenne Coupe e-hybrid 2021 delivery.
    List: $101,020, Selling: $95,520 w/o $7500 fed incentive (towards cap cost reduction).
    Leasing, 10k/39mth, taxes up front. What is residual for 10K/12K @ 39mth? Dealer gave me 56% for 10k.
    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    iand said:

    Hello, would love your feedback on selling price. Placed an order for a Cayenne Coupe e-hybrid 2021 delivery.
    List: $101,020, Selling: $95,520 w/o $7500 fed incentive (towards cap cost reduction).
    Leasing, 10k/39mth, taxes up front. What is residual for 10K/12K @ 39mth? Dealer gave me 56% for 10k.
    Thanks.

    The dealer is correct, naturally. Dealers may not alter bank residuals.

    Subtract 1% for 12K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • shadowshadow Silicon Valley, CAMember Posts: 4
    Hi, what is the MF and residual for a 2021 Cayenne Base and S in 94061? 36/45k. Any incentives? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    shadow said:

    Hi, what is the MF and residual for a 2021 Cayenne Base and S in 94061? 36/45k. Any incentives? Thank you!

    Please post in the 2021 model discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • miguelm2miguelm2 Member Posts: 5
    Any word on expected finance rates in December for a 2020 Taycan? See the 2.49% rate for Panameras and hoping that it may bleed over to Taycans since they seem to be sitting on the lots (local dealer has 20+).
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    miguelm2 said:

    Any word on expected finance rates in December for a 2020 Taycan? See the 2.49% rate for Panameras and hoping that it may bleed over to Taycans since they seem to be sitting on the lots (local dealer has 20+).

    Generally, Porsche only updates their numbers at the beginning of each quarter.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • carman112carman112 Member Posts: 22
    edited December 2020
    Can I please get the December lease numbers for a 2020 Cayenne S Coupe asap
    Los Angeles zip code
    Need MF and residual for
    36,39,42 and 10k miles
    36.39 42 and 7,500 miles

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    carman112 said:

    Can I please get the December lease numbers for a 2020 Cayenne S Coupe asap
    Los Angeles zip code
    Need MF and residual for
    36,39,42 and 10k miles
    36.39 42 and 7,500 miles

    Thank you

    .00200 MF
    49%/46%/44% residual for 10K/yr

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • carman112carman112 Member Posts: 22
    Wow that is a big drop from November.
    Buying seems too be the bestway to go on remaining 2020"a.
    What are the numbers for a 2021?


  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    carman112 said:

    Wow that is a big drop from November.
    Buying seems too be the bestway to go on remaining 2020"a.
    What are the numbers for a 2021?


    2021 Porsche discussion

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cslc15cslc15 Member Posts: 9
    Dec MF & RV & Incentives for 2020 Cayenne E-Hybrid

    36/10k
    42/10k

    What's the sweet spot in length?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    cslc15 said:

    Dec MF & RV & Incentives for 2020 Cayenne E-Hybrid

    36/10k
    42/10k

    What's the sweet spot in length?

    SUV or Coupe?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cslc15cslc15 Member Posts: 9
    kyfdx said:

    cslc15 said:

    Dec MF & RV & Incentives for 2020 Cayenne E-Hybrid

    36/10k
    42/10k

    What's the sweet spot in length?

    SUV or Coupe?
    SUV please.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,353
    cslc15 said:

    kyfdx said:

    cslc15 said:

    Dec MF & RV & Incentives for 2020 Cayenne E-Hybrid

    36/10k
    42/10k

    What's the sweet spot in length?

    SUV or Coupe?
    SUV please.
    .00200 and 48% / 46%
    No incentives

    36 months is the sweet spot for Porsche

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cslc15cslc15 Member Posts: 9
    Michaell said:

    cslc15 said:

    kyfdx said:

    cslc15 said:

    Dec MF & RV & Incentives for 2020 Cayenne E-Hybrid

    36/10k
    42/10k

    What's the sweet spot in length?

    SUV or Coupe?
    SUV please.
    .00200 and 48% / 46%
    No incentives

    36 months is the sweet spot for Porsche
    Wow that residual is hard to stomach. Are MSDs availble?

    What is the finance rate for 60 & 72 months?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 186,353
    cslc15 said:

    Michaell said:

    cslc15 said:

    kyfdx said:

    cslc15 said:

    Dec MF & RV & Incentives for 2020 Cayenne E-Hybrid

    36/10k
    42/10k

    What's the sweet spot in length?

    SUV or Coupe?
    SUV please.
    .00200 and 48% / 46%
    No incentives

    36 months is the sweet spot for Porsche
    Wow that residual is hard to stomach. Are MSDs availble?

    What is the finance rate for 60 & 72 months?
    Remember, the car is a model year old, now.

    Standard APR for purchase (and, I don't know what rate that is)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    Michaell said:

    cslc15 said:

    kyfdx said:

    cslc15 said:

    Dec MF & RV & Incentives for 2020 Cayenne E-Hybrid

    36/10k
    42/10k

    What's the sweet spot in length?

    SUV or Coupe?
    SUV please.
    .00200 and 48% / 46%
    No incentives

    36 months is the sweet spot for Porsche
    Correction

    .00200 MF
    48%/44% residual for 36/42 months.

    42 months will definitely result in a lower payment

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • soon_86soon_86 Member Posts: 19
    Can I get mf and rv on 2020 Cayenne Base AWD 36/10/7.5? Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 190,936
    soon_86 said:

    Can I get mf and rv on 2020 Cayenne Base AWD 36/10/7.5? Thanks

    36/10
    .00200 MF and 52% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.