We have an updated look. Click here for information on how to manage your settings. If you run into any issues, please email [email protected]

2021 Porsche Lease Deals and Prices (All models)

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,009
edited September 2020 in Porsche
Ask your 2021 Porsche lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Tagged:
«13456710

Comments

  • Looking for lease numbers on a 2021 cayenne gts 36/12 and 42/12
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,009

    Looking for lease numbers on a 2021 cayenne gts 36/12 and 42/12
    Thanks

    .00200 MF
    56%/52% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Any lease numbers yet on a 2021 718 Cayman GTS 4.0? Looking at 36/39/42mo, 10k, zip 27612. Thanks as always!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,009

    Any lease numbers yet on a 2021 718 Cayman GTS 4.0? Looking at 36/39/42mo, 10k, zip 27612. Thanks as always!

    .00200 MF
    56%/54%/52% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Poschec2Poschec2 FloridaPosts: 8
    edited September 2020
    Hi looking to lease a 2021 911 base.

    Could I get the MF/RV and MMR

    24 month 5k or 7.5k
    36 month 5k or 7.5k
    39 month 5k or 7.5k

    Thank you 🙏
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,108
    Poschec2 said:

    Hi looking to lease a 2021 911 base.

    Could I get the MF/RV and MMR

    24 month 5k or 7.5k
    36 month 5k or 7.5k
    39 month 5k or 7.5k

    Thank you 🙏

    Coupe or Cabriolet?
    2WD or 4WD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Poschec2Poschec2 FloridaPosts: 8
    Coupe 2wd
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,009
    Poschec2 said:

    Hi looking to lease a 2021 911 base.

    Could I get the MF/RV and MMR

    24 month 5k or 7.5k
    36 month 5k or 7.5k
    39 month 5k or 7.5k

    Thank you 🙏

    Poschec2 said:

    Coupe 2wd

    .00200 MF
    70%/63%/61% residual for 24/36/39 mo, 7.5K/yr

    $122,600 MRM

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I please get residual/MF/MRM for below please?

    2021 C2S Cab for 36/39/48 on 7.5K/10K/12K/15K?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,009
    bmwguy23 said:

    Can I please get residual/MF/MRM for below please?

    2021 C2S Cab for 36/39/48 on 7.5K/10K/12K/15K?

    Thanks!

    36/39 mo
    .00200 MF
    55%/53% residual for 36/39 mo, 15K/yr

    48 mo
    .00220 MF and 50% residual

    $154,800 MRM



    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bmwguy23 said:

    Can I please get residual/MF/MRM for below please?

    2021 C2S Cab for 36/39/48 on 7.5K/10K/12K/15K?

    Thanks!

    Sorry I asked for so many...I think you gave me 15K...can you give me 7.5K too? Thanks.
  • Can I please get residual/MF for 2021 Macan GTS for 36/39mo and 7.5k and 10k/yr?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,009
    bmwguy23 said:

    bmwguy23 said:

    Can I please get residual/MF/MRM for below please?

    2021 C2S Cab for 36/39/48 on 7.5K/10K/12K/15K?

    Thanks!

    Sorry I asked for so many...I think you gave me 15K...can you give me 7.5K too? Thanks.
    +4%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,009
    pkimiller said:

    Can I please get residual/MF for 2021 Macan GTS for 36/39mo and 7.5k and 10k/yr?

    .00200 MF
    61%/59% residual for 36/39 mo, 10K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    pkimiller said:

    Can I please get residual/MF for 2021 Macan GTS for 36/39mo and 7.5k and 10k/yr?

    .00200 MF
    61%/59% residual for 36/39 mo, 10K/yr
    Is there a different residual for 7.5k miles/yr?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,108
    pkimiller said:

    kyfdx said:

    pkimiller said:

    Can I please get residual/MF for 2021 Macan GTS for 36/39mo and 7.5k and 10k/yr?

    .00200 MF
    61%/59% residual for 36/39 mo, 10K/yr
    Is there a different residual for 7.5k miles/yr?
    Add 1%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I please get residual/MF/MRM for below please and if possible for SF Bay Area?

    2021 C2S for 24/36 on 10K/12K?
  • jaskjask Posts: 3
    What is the best price I could get for a Cayenne, if purchased in cash? Details of the model below:
    Base Model - $67,500
    Metallic Color (Moonlight), Interior color: Black/Mojave, Premium Package = $7,660
    Delivery/handling fee=$1,350
    Total = $76,510
    (I know tax is extra).
    This is in NJ

    Thanks all for recommendation!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,108
    jask said:

    What is the best price I could get for a Cayenne, if purchased in cash? Details of the model below:
    Base Model - $67,500
    Metallic Color (Moonlight), Interior color: Black/Mojave, Premium Package = $7,660
    Delivery/handling fee=$1,350
    Total = $76,510
    (I know tax is extra).
    This is in NJ

    Thanks all for recommendation!

    Pricing research can be found here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,009
    alabico said:

    Can I please get residual/MF/MRM for below please and if possible for SF Bay Area?

    2021 C2S for 24/36 on 10K/12K?

    We are missing the numbers for this model. Might be a few more days before we get them.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,009
    alabico said:

    Can I please get residual/MF/MRM for below please and if possible for SF Bay Area?

    2021 C2S for 24/36 on 10K/12K?

    Assuming coupe

    .00200 MF
    66%/59% residual for 24/36 mo, 12K/yr

    MRM = $143,900

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you. Can please also get this for 10K?

    Residual/MF/MRM for 2021 C2S coupe for 24/36 on 10K

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,108
    alabico said:

    Thank you. Can please also get this for 10K?

    Residual/MF/MRM for 2021 C2S coupe for 24/36 on 10K

    Add 1% to residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hohojoyhohojoy californiaPosts: 3
    Hi, may I ask the residual value and money factor for a 2021 Carrera 4s cabriolet with Miami blue exterior?

    Thanks!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,009
    hohojoy said:

    Hi, may I ask the residual value and money factor for a 2021 Carrera 4s cabriolet with Miami blue exterior?

    Thanks!!

    36/15
    .00200 MF and 55% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hohojoyhohojoy californiaPosts: 3
    kyfdx said:

    hohojoy said:

    Hi, may I ask the residual value and money factor for a 2021 Carrera 4s cabriolet with Miami blue exterior?

    Thanks!!

    36/15
    .00200 MF and 55% residual
    Thanks a lot!!!!!

    Realize that I forgot to mention the mileage and year. It’s 3 years, 10k per year :)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,009
    hohojoy said:

    kyfdx said:

    hohojoy said:

    Hi, may I ask the residual value and money factor for a 2021 Carrera 4s cabriolet with Miami blue exterior?

    Thanks!!

    36/15
    .00200 MF and 55% residual
    Thanks a lot!!!!!

    Realize that I forgot to mention the mileage and year. It’s 3 years, 10k per year :)
    58%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • edmundsin33323edmundsin33323 Posts: 81
    edited October 2020
    hi folks!

    may i have lease rates/residual/mf/acquisition numbers for a 2021 Cayman 718 GT4 in 34787 ?

    is there a MRM?

    is it still correct that porsche lease programs are set quarterly? meaning these numbers would be good oct-dec ?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,009

    hi folks!

    may i have lease rates/residual/mf/acquisition numbers for a 2021 Cayman 718 GT4 in 34787 ?

    is there a MRM?

    is it still correct that porsche lease programs are set quarterly? meaning these numbers would be good oct-dec ?

    What term and mileage allowance?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • edmundsin33323edmundsin33323 Posts: 81
    edited October 2020
    kyfdx said:

    hi folks!

    may i have lease rates/residual/mf/acquisition numbers for a 2021 Cayman 718 GT4 in 34787 ?

    is there a MRM?

    is it still correct that porsche lease programs are set quarterly? meaning these numbers would be good oct-dec ?

    What term and mileage allowance?
    36/10 - or any lower mileage options available?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,009

    kyfdx said:

    hi folks!

    may i have lease rates/residual/mf/acquisition numbers for a 2021 Cayman 718 GT4 in 34787 ?

    is there a MRM?

    is it still correct that porsche lease programs are set quarterly? meaning these numbers would be good oct-dec ?

    What term and mileage allowance?
    36/10 - or any lower mileage options available?
    .00200 MF and 56% residual
    MRM $121,900

    +1% for 7.5K/yr
    +2% for 5K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • edmundsin33323edmundsin33323 Posts: 81
    edited October 2020
    kyfdx said:

    kyfdx said:

    hi folks!

    may i have lease rates/residual/mf/acquisition numbers for a 2021 Cayman 718 GT4 in 34787 ?

    is there a MRM?

    is it still correct that porsche lease programs are set quarterly? meaning these numbers would be good oct-dec ?

    What term and mileage allowance?
    36/10 - or any lower mileage options available?
    .00200 MF and 56% residual
    MRM $121,900

    +1% for 7.5K/yr
    +2% for 5K/yr
    thank you sir! will report back if/when the deal goes through
  • x_mzx_mz Posts: 5
    edited October 2020
    Can you confirm the following MF, Residual & MRM for 2021 Cayenne Base (Zip: 07458, 36 mo., 10k miles)?
    .00200 MF
    60% residual
    MRM= $82,300

    Thanks in advance for your help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,108
    x_mz said:

    Can you confirm the following MF, Residual & MRM for 2021 Cayenne Base (Zip: 07458, 36 mo., 10k miles)?
    .00200 MF
    60% residual
    MRM= $82,300

    Thanks in advance for your help!

    Confirm MF and RV.

    MRM is $83,100

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 2021 C2 and C2 CAB

    MF/RV

    36 month 10k or 12k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,108
    bizkid67 said:

    2021 C2 and C2 CAB

    MF/RV

    36 month 10k or 12k

    36/12
    .00200 and 61% / 60% for C2 / C2 Cab

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi can you post:

    2021 C4S coupe MF, Residual% and MRM for 10k 42 months and

    2021 C4 coupe MF, Residual% and MRM for 10k 42 months

    Many thanks!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,009
    911panny said:

    Hi can you post:

    2021 C4S coupe MF, Residual% and MRM for 10k 42 months and

    2021 C4 coupe MF, Residual% and MRM for 10k 42 months

    Many thanks!!

    .00200 MF
    58%/55% residual for C4/C4S

    MRM
    C4: $131,000
    C4S: $154,200

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello. Can you give me MRM, Residual and MF for a 2021 Macan GTS? 15k miles/year 24/30/36 months.
    Thank you in advance!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,009
    monkman44 said:

    Hello. Can you give me MRM, Residual and MF for a 2021 Macan GTS? 15k miles/year 24/30/36 months.
    Thank you in advance!!

    .00200 MF
    65%/61%/58% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • DCCaneDCCane Posts: 7
    edited October 2020
    Hello. Looking for MF and residual for the 2021 Macan GTS 36 and 39 month 10k miles per year zip 22206. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,108
    DCCane said:

    Hello. Looking for MF and residual for the 2021 Macan GTS 36 and 39 month 10k miles per year zip 22206. Thanks!

    .00200 and 61% / 59%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ssimssim Posts: 38
    2021 Cayenne GTS (non-Coupe) and E-Hybrid (non-Coupe):

    Can I have the MF, 36/10k RV, and MRMs on both please?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,108
    ssim said:

    2021 Cayenne GTS (non-Coupe) and E-Hybrid (non-Coupe):

    Can I have the MF, 36/10k RV, and MRMs on both please?

    .00200 MF
    GTS - 57% and $129,000
    E-Hyb - 49% and $191,900

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • HolgerHolger Posts: 2
    edited November 2020
    Looking for MF/RV/MRM for a 2021 Macan S, 36 month, 15k miles, zip 94931

    Thanks!
  • s4ces4ce Posts: 13
    Looking for MF/RV/MRM for a 2021 Cayenne Turbo, 36 month, 10K and 7500, zip 30327.

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,108
    Holger said:

    Looking for MF/RV/MRM for a 2021 Macan S, 36 month, 15k miles, zip 94931

    Thanks!

    .00200 and 57%
    $76,900 MRM

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,108
    s4ce said:

    Looking for MF/RV/MRM for a 2021 Cayenne Turbo, 36 month, 10K and 7500, zip 30327.

    Thank you!

    36/10
    .00200 and 54%
    $152,900 MRM

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 2021 Cayenne Coupe GTS

    36/12
    39/12

    MRM?

    33913
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,108

    2021 Cayenne Coupe GTS

    36/12
    39/12

    MRM?

    33913

    .00200 and 56% / 54%
    $130,000 MRM

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.