Are you a current or recent car shopper who bought an EV and then installed solar – or who had solar already, making the decision to go electric easier?
OR
Are you a recent EV buyer (past 3 months) as a result of manufacturer incentives and dealer discounts on these vehicles, including year-end deals? Were you convinced to buy an EV after finding a good end-of-year deal, or due to uncertainty around which EVs will no longer qualify for full/partial EV tax credits in 2024? A national business reporter is interested in speaking with you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 12/15 if interested in sharing your story.

2020 Acura ILX Lease Deals and Prices

JonathaneeeeJonathaneeee Member Posts: 13
edited January 2020 in Acura
Hello,

Please advise, Residual, MF and incentives for a 2020 Acura ILX. 36m/10k

Zip:33176

Thank you in advance!
«134

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 228,153

    Hello,

    Please advise, Residual, MF and incentives for a 2020 Acura ILX. 36m/10k

    Zip:33176

    Thank you in advance!

    Which trim?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JonathaneeeeJonathaneeee Member Posts: 13
    kyfdx said:

    Hello,

    Please advise, Residual, MF and incentives for a 2020 Acura ILX. 36m/10k

    Zip:33176

    Thank you in advance!

    Which trim?
    The standard trim. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 228,153

    kyfdx said:

    Hello,

    Please advise, Residual, MF and incentives for a 2020 Acura ILX. 36m/10k

    Zip:33176

    Thank you in advance!

    Which trim?
    The standard trim. Thanks.
    .00215 MF and 58% residual
    $3445 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • JonathaneeeeJonathaneeee Member Posts: 13
    Thank you
  • j_bizzyj_bizzy Member Posts: 62
    May I please have MF RV and incentives for ILX premium for 36/12 @ 11420
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 228,153
    j_bizzy said:

    May I please have MF RV and incentives for ILX premium for 36/12 @ 11420

    .00215 MF and 57% residual
    $3445 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Rickgrimes2020Rickgrimes2020 Member Posts: 16
    Hello, may I please see ILX A-spec tech 36/15 for 15001
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 228,153

    Hello, may I please see ILX A-spec tech 36/15 for 15001
    Thank you!

    .00215 MF and 53% residual
    $3445 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gasgiantgasgiant Member Posts: 7
    Hello, may I please see ILX Premium and ILX Premium+A-Spec 36/10k for 90036?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 234,225
    gasgiant said:

    Hello, may I please see ILX Premium and ILX Premium+A-Spec 36/10k for 90036?

    .00215 and 58% / 56% for Prem / Prem A-Spec
    $3445 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • romitompromitomp Member Posts: 8
    Hi. Could I please get MF, RV, ad incentives for ILX Premium for 36/10k in 15241?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 234,225
    romitomp said:

    Hi. Could I please get MF, RV, ad incentives for ILX Premium for 36/10k in 15241?

    .00215 and 58%
    $3445 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • NellieNellie Member Posts: 2
    Hello, I would appreciate knowing the MF, residual and incentives (is there any loyalty?) of the 2020 ILX Tech in zip code 08080 for 36/10 and also 36/12
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 228,153
    Nellie said:

    Hello, I would appreciate knowing the MF, residual and incentives (is there any loyalty?) of the 2020 ILX Tech in zip code 08080 for 36/10 and also 36/12

    36/12
    .00215 MF and 55% residual
    $3445 incentive

    No info on loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ir_bakshir_baksh Member Posts: 30
    Can I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for the ILX - Premium and also the A-Spec for 10/36 in 07110. Also any suggestion on what percent to go after below MSRP before adding incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 234,225
    ir_baksh said:

    Can I please have the MF, RV, and incentives for the ILX - Premium and also the A-Spec for 10/36 in 07110. Also any suggestion on what percent to go after below MSRP before adding incentives?

    A-Spec - Premium or Technology?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SunDriverSunDriver Member Posts: 21
    edited February 2020
    Can I please have the MF, RV and incentives for the ILX A-Spec (including the Premium Package) for 36/10 @ 33351? Also, what would be a fair price to pay for this vehicle?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 228,153
    SunDriver said:

    Can I please have the MF, RV and incentives for the ILX A-Spec (including the Premium Package) for 36/10 @ 33351? Also, what would be a fair price to pay for this vehicle?

    .00215 MF and 58% residual
    $3445 incentive

    Edmunds price research is here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/new-cars/

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mspgeekmspgeek Member Posts: 31
    Hello,
    Can I have MF/RV/Incentives for the following in Zip 30188:

    2020 Acura ILX Base 2.4l Auto - 36mo/12k miles
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 228,153
    mspgeek said:

    Hello,
    Can I have MF/RV/Incentives for the following in Zip 30188:

    2020 Acura ILX Base 2.4l Auto - 36mo/12k miles

    .00215 MF and 57% residual
    $3445 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • raloraralora Member Posts: 233
    edited March 2020
    Hi,

    Please advise March numbers (Residual, MF and incentives) for both; a 2020 Acura ILX w/Premium and A-Spec w/Premium for 36mo or 39mo. with 15miles/yr. for zip 33027.

    Thanks ahead,
    Raul
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 234,225
    ralora said:

    Hi,

    Please advise March numbers (Residual, MF and incentives) for both; a 2020 Acura ILX w/Premium and A-Spec w/Premium for 36mo or 39mo. with 15miles/yr. for zip 33027.

    Thanks ahead,
    Raul

    .00215 and 54% / 52%
    $3600 incentives

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • d_train2013d_train2013 Member Posts: 60
    Hello Sir,

    Can I please get the MF, residual, and incentives for both the ILX and the ILX w/premium?

    36/10. Zip 30022

    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 228,153

    Hello Sir,

    Can I please get the MF, residual, and incentives for both the ILX and the ILX w/premium?

    36/10. Zip 30022

    Thank you.

    .00215 MF and 57% residual
    $3600 incentive

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • raloraralora Member Posts: 233
    Michaell said:

    ralora said:

    Hi,

    Please advise March numbers (Residual, MF and incentives) for both; a 2020 Acura ILX w/Premium and A-Spec w/Premium for 36mo or 39mo. with 15miles/yr. for zip 33027.

    Thanks ahead,
    Raul

    .00215 and 54% / 52%
    $3600 incentives

    Either trim
    Thanks!
  • RhondaRhonda Member Posts: 18
    edited March 2020
    Can I please get the MF, residual, and incentives for both the ILX and the ILX w/premium, 2020.

    36/10. Zip 85258

    We are current Acura owners.

    Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 228,153
    Rhonda said:

    Can I please get the MF, residual, and incentives for both the ILX and the ILX w/premium, 2020.

    36/10. Zip 85258

    We are current Acura owners.

    Thanks.

    .00215 MF and 57% residual
    $3600 incentive

    No info on loyalty

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RuttedTrainRuttedTrain Member Posts: 81
    Can I please get the MF, residual, and incentives for both the ILX and the ILX w/premium, 2020.

    36/10. Zip 29223.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 234,225

    Can I please get the MF, residual, and incentives for both the ILX and the ILX w/premium, 2020.

    36/10. Zip 29223.

    .00215 and 57%
    $3600 incentives

    Either trim

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • RhondaRhonda Member Posts: 18
    kyfdx said:

    Rhonda said:

    Can I please get the MF, residual, and incentives for both the ILX and the ILX w/premium, 2020.

    36/10. Zip 85258

    We are current Acura owners.

    Thanks.

    .00215 MF and 57% residual
    $3600 incentive

    No info on loyalty

    Either trim
    Can you give me April info please?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 228,153
    Rhonda said:

    kyfdx said:

    Rhonda said:

    Can I please get the MF, residual, and incentives for both the ILX and the ILX w/premium, 2020.

    36/10. Zip 85258

    We are current Acura owners.

    Thanks.

    .00215 MF and 57% residual
    $3600 incentive

    No info on loyalty

    Either trim
    Can you give me April info please?
    No change

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jhml94jhml94 Member Posts: 8
    Hello,
    May I have the residual and MF and incentives on a base acura ilx 36/12k zip95111
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 234,225
    jhml94 said:

    Hello,
    May I have the residual and MF and incentives on a base acura ilx 36/12k zip95111

    .00215 and 56%
    $3600 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • angelrichards858angelrichards858 Member Posts: 15
    Hi there!

    Please advise, Residual, MF and incentives for a 2020 Acura ILX (premium package) 24 or 36m/10k

    Zip:92129

    Thank you so much
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 234,225

    Hi there!

    Please advise, Residual, MF and incentives for a 2020 Acura ILX (premium package) 24 or 36m/10k

    Zip:92129

    Thank you so much

    .00215 and 63% / 57% for 24/36 months and 10K
    $3600 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • angelrichards858angelrichards858 Member Posts: 15
    Hi I’m so sorry, can we compare this for a 36m/12 miles?

    Please advise, Residual, MF and incentives for a 2020 Acura ILX (premium package) 36m/12k

    Zip:92129

    Thank you so much
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 234,225

    Hi I’m so sorry, can we compare this for a 36m/12 miles?

    Please advise, Residual, MF and incentives for a 2020 Acura ILX (premium package) 36m/12k

    Zip:92129

    Thank you so much

    Subtract 1% from the 10K residuals for 12K

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • grimm01grimm01 Member Posts: 10
    Hello can I have the MF, residual and incentives for a 36/10 lease for 2020 ILX with Premium package in zip 06033. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 234,225
    grimm01 said:

    Hello can I have the MF, residual and incentives for a 36/10 lease for 2020 ILX with Premium package in zip 06033. Thanks.

    .00215 and 57%
    $3600 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • yoonjyoonj Member Posts: 2
    Hello,

    Please advise, Residual, MF and incentives for a 2020 Acura ILX. 36m/10k

    Zip:91204

    Thank you in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 228,153
    yoonj said:

    Hello,

    Please advise, Residual, MF and incentives for a 2020 Acura ILX. 36m/10k

    Zip:91204

    Thank you in advance!

    Which trim?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • yoonjyoonj Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

    yoonj said:

    Hello,

    Please advise, Residual, MF and incentives for a 2020 Acura ILX. 36m/10k

    Zip:91204

    Thank you in advance!

    Which trim?
    The base package please.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 234,225
    yoonj said:

    kyfdx said:

    yoonj said:

    Hello,

    Please advise, Residual, MF and incentives for a 2020 Acura ILX. 36m/10k

    Zip:91204

    Thank you in advance!

    Which trim?
    The base package please.
    .00215 and 57%
    $3600 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Joshlevine23Joshlevine23 Member Posts: 22
    Can I please have the programs for the 2020 ILX A Spec 36/10k. Zip 10594

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 228,153

    Can I please have the programs for the 2020 ILX A Spec 36/10k. Zip 10594

    Thanks!

    Premium + ASpec

    Or

    Tech + ASpec?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • raidenv1raidenv1 Member Posts: 2
    May I please have MF RV and incentives for ILX premium for 36/12 @ 77056
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 234,225
    raidenv1 said:

    May I please have MF RV and incentives for ILX premium for 36/12 @ 77056

    .00215 and 56%
    $3600 incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sinemaxsinemax Member Posts: 35
    Can I please have the Mf, Res & incentives for 2020 ILX A-spec prem for 36/12
    zip 11783
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 228,153
    sinemax said:

    Can I please have the Mf, Res & incentives for 2020 ILX A-spec prem for 36/12
    zip 11783

    .00215 MF and 56% residual
    $3600 incentive

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sinemaxsinemax Member Posts: 35
    kyfdx said:

    sinemax said:

    Can I please have the Mf, Res & incentives for 2020 ILX A-spec prem for 36/12
    zip 11783

    .00215 MF and 56% residual
    $3600 incentive
    What would the incentive be with loyalty?
    Thanks again
Sign In or Register to comment.